Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Slut Gets Punished

"She Knew She Did Wrong"

25
19 Comments 19
41.4k Views 41.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
“Master....”

I look up at him through my eye lashes. We’re in bed; he’s arms around me holding me close. My move my gaze down quickly down, knowing I have something to confess.

“Yes, pet. What is it?”

Jamie who has been my Master for about a little over a year looks down at me, a soft smile on his lips. I bite my lip softly knowing I had done wrong, but I know it is more wrong not to say anything. I take a deep breath before starting, unsure if I should look at him, or away. I take the chance and look back into his eyes.

“Master, I have something I need to confess. I need to get it off my chest.”

“Oh, and what is that?”

His smile slowly fades but he didn't look angry.... Yet.

“I.... I well; I played with myself this past weekend when you were out of town... I'm sorry Master, it just happened. I was so horny it hurt not to relieve myself. I know I'm not allowed without asking…. I just, I just had too.”

“You had to?! You didn't have to. You choose too. You disobeyed me knowing full well it was against the rules.”

He speaks as he pulls away from our embrace; he slides off the bed not looking at me. I know he is angry. He hardly ever pulls away from me, even if I disobey or make him mad. I know I’m in for it.

“I'm sorry, Master. I honestly tried not to. I just....”

“You tried?! You clearly didn't try hard enough. Now did you?!”

His voice becomes angry. I could hear the anger boiling inside as he speaks.

“I really did. I tried so hard not to. I just, I was so horny. I needed you, Master.”

“I don't care what you thought you needed. You know better, now be silent. I am going to go shower, when I return I'll have a punishment ready... Go to your corner, kneel and wait for me.”

Master has selected a corner in our bedroom for me to go to when I was punished. I have only ever had to kneel there twice before. I’m required to kneel facing the wall, on my knees, hands behind my back. As I go into my corner I can hear the shower start in the bathroom. My mind races at the thought of what he will have me do. The only thing he has really ever made me do in the past was spankings. I have a feeling isn't going to be a spanking. This is the most extreme disobeying act I have done since he has become my Master. Surely he will do more than that.

As I’m thinking the shower turns off, and I hear Master moving in the bathroom. The thought of him walking around in just his towel turns me on. I hear the door creak open as he comes back into the bedroom. I’m still on my knees; I face the wall, slowly biting my lip. My breathing starts to quicken knowing that I’m going to be punished. I have to fight the urge to beg him not to punish me. I know I’d lose that battle though. I had to be taught.

“Come here now, pet.”

He growls lightly, I know he wants me to crawl to him. I turn to face him as I begin to crawl towards him on all fours. I’m only wearing my collar, which is required. One of Master’s rules is, whenever I’m home I’m to be naked, unless told otherwise. He sits in the only chair we had in our room. He is in fact only in his towel, he watches me crawl to him. I make my way to the chair, and I kneel before him.

“Good girl. Now I've thought about your punishment, you found the need to enjoy yourself without me. Well, now you’re going to show me what you actually did when I was not here. Except you won't orgasm this time, you'll get to the point of orgasm and stop. That, pet, is your punishment.

I feel my entire body cry out, I know how hard orgasm denial is. I look up at him; my bottom lip pops out into a pout.

“Master, please. No, I promise I won't do it again. Don't make me do that. It's impossible. I'm sorry!”

My voice raises higher then I intend it, I feel the lurch suddenly as he grabs my collar, yanking me inches from his face.

“Did you just raise your voice at me, slut?!”

“I – I - No Master, I am sorry, no. I would never. Please forgive me.”

“I didn't think so, slut... Now go and do what I said before I blister your ass.”

“Yes Master.”

I speak lightly, in a tone I know I have lost this battle, and better start behaving. I crawl over to where we leave our toys. I grab the nipple clamps, and one of my favorite vibrators, I glance at him before slipping up on the bed. I tease my nipples as I caress and pinched them, I watch him from the corner of my eye, and I blush deeply as I please myself in front of him.

Once I feel my nipples are hard I clamp them, I let out a soft moan. I feel the pinch shoot through each of them. I lie back now, my legs wide as I keep my gaze on him, my fingers slide over my soft bare pussy lips. I bite my lower lip, I let out a little whine feeling how swollen my clit already is to the pleasure I’m causing myself. I’m surprised I could be so turned on as embarrassed as I feel right now. I start to grind my hips towards my fingers; I tease and pull on my clit. I can feel how slick my pussy is getting, so close to sliding my toy inside myself.

“You seem to be very into this, Pet. You rather please your own self then have your Master do it?”

He asks with a slight growl to his words. I feel my heart sink; I know how angry he is at me for being so weak.

“No, Master... I never... I much rather be with you. I thought of you the whole time I pleased myself. I swear.”

“If you had, you would have stopped.

OneSweetLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OneSweetLove

You knew it was wrong to do.”

He says again with a growl. I know he is partly right. That even though I did think of him, while I pleased myself I knew it was wrong, but couldn't stop myself.

“I swear Master. I thought of you. You turn me on so much, that's why I was so turned on and felt the urge to please myself.”

“Continue with your punishment, pet.”

He sighs, still watching me. I keep going as he tells me too. I close my eyes thinking of his touch on me, like I did the day I disobeyed him. I can almost feel his touch on my skin. It hums lightly; I feel the urge building between my legs. I slide my vibrator inside me, I push my hips into it feeling it slide to the hilt, and I let out a low whine. I turn it on medium speed; I feel the vibrations shoot up deep inside me. It forces my nipples that are already rock hard and clamped to ache more.

My eyes flicker open and look at my Master, I inhale sharply, seeing Master enjoying himself. He is rock hard and stroking slowly as he watches me. I let out a low moan, wanting to be the one to please him. It dawns on me; I know what my true punishment is. He is going to please himself, without my help. The soft sigh escapes my lips, as I lay my head back knowing how badly I fucked up.

“Don't slow down, pet. Stop thinking and just please yourself like you did that day.”

“Yes Master. I'm sorry.”

My voice is light; I pick up the speed on the vibrator. Even though I know my Master won’t be using me, and I’m forced to play with myself, I know this is what Master wants, and I’m willing to do anything to make him happy. I begin moving my toy deeper inside me. I grind my hips with such a motion it causes me to whine out moans of pleasure. I think of my Master deep inside me. I can almost feel his cock buried deep inside me, and not my vibrator. One of hands is on my toy moving quickly inside, the other pulling harshly on my clamped nipple. All I can do is picture is his mouth biting on my nipple hard, while he fucks me like the dirty whore I am.

I can feel my heart racing faster; I feel tiny beads of sweat begin to gather on my forehead. My moans thicken as I near an orgasm. My pussy clings to the toy hard, I whimper out for Master. I open my eyes looking him; he is jerking himself with a quicker pace, matching my pace as I fuck myself. We are perfect sync to the way we are fucking ourselves from across the room. I’m so close to my orgasm I think I'll explode, but I know if I do my punishment will much worse. I cry out…

“Oh God, Master! I need to come, please!!!! Please can I come?”

I whimper out to him. I know he said I can’t, but I think that he'll change his mind. My body shakes hard; I try to keep myself under control.

“No... You can't pet. You heard me the first time.”

He denies me, and I cry out in frustration, and fear of losing my control. I keep fucking myself. I meet his gaze as he get up suddenly, walking over to the bed in a few short strides. He grips my toy suddenly and tosses it aside; I can hear the vibrations buzzing against the blanket. He spreads my legs wider; He yanks me to the edge of the bed. I’m barely on it, I feel as though I'm about to slide off, until he forces every last inch of his cock deep inside me. He is fucking me with no mercy, as he rips into me. I cry out in pain and pleasure fused together in one mix of emotions.

“Don't you dare come, you whore. I'll blister that perfect little ass.”

He grunts out through each thrust. I nod my head, hearing him, I try to control myself. I feel my head go hazy; I love the pleasure of him buried deep inside me. He spreads my legs wider, he lifts them higher closer to my head, and he is able to push in to a new level. His grunting grows thicker; I feel the throbbing of his cock inside me. I know he is close, I moan out for him. My moans must be it for him; he begins to come hard inside me. I feel the harsh power of his orgasm push deep into my womb. He fills me to the brink, he moans out.

“Come for me whore!!”

It’s all he says. I feel the shaking wave of his demand race through my veins. My breath hitches, my hips lifting upwards as I begin to orgasm hard on him. He pushes his own orgasm deeper into me as I come around him soaking him. My moans mix with his grunts drive me mad. He keeps moving in and out of me, even while my orgasm slows. He begins to soften, moving softly inside me, until finally he slips from my wet used aching pussy.

He rolls over onto the bed me in his arms as he holds me close. My face is nuzzling into his chest, he strokes my hair. He is the one to break the silences first.

“I know I told you not to orgasm, but I can't and won't punish you so extreme this time. But you have better of learned your lesson pet. The next time, if there is a next time. You won't like me. I'll start locking your ass up in a chastity belt when I'm not around. Do you hear me?”

My eyes widen as I lift my head to look at Him...

“Yes Master. I promise. It won't happen again. I swear it. I truly learn my lesson. Please forgive me?”

“You know once your punishment is up and I've done what needs to be done. I forgive you. I'll never hold anything against you, my pet. I love you and your mine. Don't you ever forget that, you hear me?”

I can’t help but blush deeply as he tells this to me. I bite my lower lip; I keep my eyes locked on his. My fingers lay lightly on his chest.

“Yes, I know. I just wanted to make sure. And I Master, love you. More than life it's self.”

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY!
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments