Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only Jhonny can make me squirt

"My 10 inch vibrator Jhonny is just what i need for some wet squirting action"

15
6 Comments 6
23.6k Views 23.6k
715 words 715 words
 
It was a normal Monday night and instead of doing my study work I was browsing the web on my pc. I was 19 and a virgin but that did not mean i wasn't horny and gagging for it. I had a secret drawer under my bed that was full of things to get me off, such as clit massager, a vibrating tongue, anal beads, and lube. But my most treasured possession was a 10 inch silver vibrator that I bought off the internet two weeks before. I had nicknamed it Jhonny Silver.

I had never used it because I wasn't quite sure how to use it. I had given myself many orgasms before, but the thing is, I really wanted squirt. Maybe my Jhonny Silver could help

I typed in "squirting porn" on my search engine and clicked on the first website that came up.
It was a video called "milf makes two college girls squirt". I am not a lesbian, or even bi ,but the thought of it arouses me.

This porno was amazing. The milf was slowly teasing their clits rubbing it hard and as soon as the girls were about to squirt she would stop, leaving them panting and up for more. My clit started tingling, but I was not ready to masturbate yet. The milf in the video then started licking one of the girls out while rubbing the other. This made me a little wet, but the part that got me soaking was when she pulled out a giant dildo and started pounding into their vaginas. The moans and groans got me begging for it.

Soon one of the girls screamed and whined. "Stop, stop, I am going to cum".

The milf replied, "You're not allowed to cum, not until I say so". She turned the dildo to maximum vibration and pounded her with it. The girl's body shook and her eyes rolled back as she screamed with pleasure. Her cum shot out of her like a bullet from a gun and hit the camera.

That was it. My panties were soaking. I had to have it. I needed it.

MilanaFresh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFresh

I stripped and lay on my bed. I didn't have time to rub my nipples or body. I wanted to cum and wanted to do it there and then. The sound of groans coming from the porn made my whole clit throb.

I grabbed my Jhonny Silver and plunged it deep into my pussy. "Give me, all you got!" I shouted. I turned the vibrate to max. I could feel waves inside me. The pleasure was unforgettable. I plunged Jhonny in deeper. That's when I found my G spot. I knew I was close to cumming, but I didn't want the fun to be over so I took Jhonny out.

I placed him on my clit, massaging it on low vibrate. I let out a little whimper. I was ready to cum. I turned Jhonny back up to max and plunged him back into my wet steaming pussy. The vibrations tickled my G spot. my moans got loader. I couldn't resist. My urge to cum was getting stronger.

Then I placed two fingers in my asshole. Two pleasure points was way better than one. I got on all fours with Jhonny and my fingers still inside of me. "I'm not allowed to cum!" I screamed. I was trying too resist cumming. I wanted to squirt so badly.

I howled and moaned and groaned. I pushed Jhonny up even deeper. That was it — I couldn't resist it anymore. I felt like one of the girls in that porno. Feeling the presure build up inside me I took Jhonny Silver out and threw it across the room. My legs shook and I went red.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed. That's when I felt a rush of warm liquid rush out of my vagina. Oh the PLEASURE. I turned around a saw cum all across the floor. There was loads of it. I even dipped my finger in it and tasted it. I had squirted. None of my other sex toys had ever made me do that.

Since then I have had sex with loads of guys but none of them has made me squirt. I guess that means only Jhonny can make me squirt.
 
Published 
Written by Thepinkpanda
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments