Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phone Sex With Me

"Phone Sex Might Help"

65
40 Comments 40
39.7k Views 39.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
When I finally crawled into bed tonight, I felt tired. I truly honestly did. I figured I would sleep with ease. That, however, was not the case. I’ve been tossing and turning for the last almost four hours. The glow of my alarm clock indicates that it is almost half past one. I let out a groan, pleading with the night Gods to let me sleep.

A lot of the tossing and turning is due to missing you. I know how much I miss you being in bed with me. I know that you need to be away for work reasons, but I truly wish you’d come home now. I miss you. Maybe I’ll sleep better if I call you and just speak with you for a few minutes.

I grab my phone and scroll through to find your name in my contacts. Your contact photo is of you on our last vacation. Your smile from ear to ear as I made a silly joke that I can’t even recall now. I can’t help but smile, thinking about it. I press send, watching the phone light up, showing it is dialling.

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

Ring…

By the fourth ring, I start to worry you’re able to sleep through your phone going off. Maybe you have it on vibrate, or worse, silent. That is until I hear your sleepy voice fill my ear.

“Baby, what’s wrong, are you okay?” You ask me, trying to wake up enough to hold a conversation.

“I’m sorry, really sorry, I just miss you so much,” I crock out, fighting tears I hadn’t expected to come.

“Oh, sweetheart, I miss you too. I’ll be home soon, though. I promise. I can’t wait to see you,” you say with love and a yawn.

“I know, but, oh God, I swear, baby, it has been such a horrible night. I can’t sleep at all. I’ve tried everything,” I let out a soft complaining whine.

“Shh, it’s all right babe. I’m here. I want you to snuggle down into bed and close your eyes for me,” you tell me.

“Okay, one second…” I adjust myself, snuggling back into my blankets. I’m lying on my back, wrapping the blankets around me. My phone propped between my ear and pillow. “Mmm, okay, I’m snuggled into bed now,” I whisper.

“Perfect. Now I want you to keep your eyes closed and I want you to picture me there with you. Feel me climb into bed with you, right next to you. I already know you’re on your back. Picture me nuzzling into your chest, kissing on your breast, my hand smoothing over your other one, palming it. I can feel your nipples perking hard to my soft touch, I let out a soft growl of approval, taking the one closest to me into my mouth.”

Your words sound so real. My eyes closed, I can feel all of this happening. My hands touching and caressing myself, thinking of you doing these things to me. I let out soft gasps and whimpers. This is not what I had in mind when I thought of calling you, but I am certainly not about to complain.

“Gently sucking on your nipple, until you beg me for more, I tease you further. I love the softness of your breast against my face as I suckle on your nipple. You can feel my stubble against your flesh, prickling you lightly. You always told me you love that feeling,” you laugh gently.

“Oh, I do. It heightens the touch of your soft tongue. No matter where it is. On my breasts, stomach, or best yet, between my thighs.” I breathe out a light moan.

“Is that what you want, baby? Do you want me to bury my face deep inside your beautiful snatch and make you come all over my face?”

“Yes, oh, please, yes baby,” I whine out the answer. “I want you so much right now,” I gasp out.

“For you, anything, my love,” you reply. “Feel me pop your nipple from my mouth, before taking it again and biting on it a little too hard. Hearing you squeal out as I do, I let my teeth graze along it, before finally letting go of it. I shift my weight to move down between your legs. You naturally spread yourself for me, giving me what you know is mine.”

My own fingers begin to move down into my panties, caressing over my mound. I run them over the softness of my bare skin, enjoying the simple touch, listening to you talk to me. I feel my arousal growing with each passing second. My lusty want growing for you.

Softly moaning for you, letting you take the lead, talking to me the way you are. I can’t hold back the soft moans and whimpers you cause me. The idea of you between my legs right now is all I want.

“Mmm, you smell good already. I can tell,” you tell me. “My face inches from your pussy, the wetness clear as day. I stroke my middle finger up and down along your slit, soaking it with your juices. Until I finally part your lips with my thumbs, giving me access to your little clit. Wriggling myself closer, I suckle your nub into my mouth and flick my tongue lightly against it. Your body twitching and bucking towards me in responds makes me growl lightly into you.”

I start moving my fingers in the best possible way to the same way as you explain how you’re eating my pussy. I am grinding my hips into my hand, my fingers dancing ideally over my clit. It is a hard little diamond right now, rock solid, just for you. I can’t hold back my moans, increasingly growing more for you.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

I let out whimpers as I hear you groan yourself.

It doesn’t take long to hear you stroke yourself. You’ve woken up not just enough to help me sleep, but to jerk your cock for me. You want to have a perfect orgasm, just like I know you’ll offer me.

“My tongue darting in and out of your wet hole, tasting you further. You taste so good I can’t help but moan, sending vibrations into your core. I can feel your fingers in my hair, gripping me tightly, grinding yourself into me. The stubble of my facial hair prickling into your soft flesh makes you whine out. It is a mixture of displeasure and pleasure combine. The wet, warmth of my tongue bathing over your hungry pussy leaves you in such a needy state.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck! Baby, you’re going to make me come so hard,” I whine out suddenly. My heart beating so hard, as I grow closer to an orgasm.

“That’s the idea,” you growl, with a soft chuckle. “I want to feel you soak my face. I told you this. Feel me reach under, cupping your ass, pulling you further into me. My face pressed so deeply inside your folds. My tongue deep inside your hole, my nose grinding against your clit. Urging you to come for me.”

I yelp out a moan, growing closer. My fingers moving quicker over my clit. The need is so close. I can almost taste it, or would that be that can almost taste it? The thought almost makes me giggle, but I’m too wrapped up in what you’re doing to me to do so. It all feels so real, you between my thighs.

Your words don’t stop, you keep tongue fucking me, bringing me closer. Until I can’t hold back any longer. The goal of me soaking you face is brought to the now. I, somehow, manage to move my fingers faster and feel the eruption of my orgasm take over me. I howl out a long moan, coming so hard it almost makes me twist away from touching myself.

Between my moans and yelps, I hear you still stroking your cock and moaning yourself. You’ve always been in love with my moans and whimpers. It has always been one of your biggest turn-ons, is to listen to me moan. It used to make me blush fiercely, almost embarrassed about it, but now I love doing it for you.

“Now before your orgasm is even completely over, I’m going to climb up onto you, throw your legs over my shoulders and lean down with all the force I can. I’m going to pin you between myself and the bed, before thrusting my cock into that tight little pussy of yours. I’m going to push so deeply into you, it’ll hurt, but hurt so damn perfect,” you growl out.

“Holy fuck!” I whine out, the idea making me tremble. Wanting you here with me for real to do just that. Thinking you’re going to have to do it when you finally come home. That is how I want you to fuck me for real.

“That’s it, baby. Take my cock deep, right down to the hilt. You’ll be my good girl, won’t you? Taking my cock with a deep seeded hunger. Such a naughty girl, needing my cock inside you.”

Your words keep my fingers flying over my clit, fucking myself, listening to you. “I do. I need you so desperately, baby,” I moan out.

“Oh, I know you do. Feel me fuck that tight little pussy. Come on, baby, take me deeper.”

I hear your hand jerking faster, I match the pace with my own fingers over my clit. Fucking ourselves into our orgasms. Gasping with moans, feeling the need grow closer. Your growls and moans tell me you’re just as close as I am.

“Oh fuck yes. Feel my tight pussy clench around you, baby. You can feel just how wet I am. You’ve made me so slick, easy to fuck. I’m yours for the taken. Pounding deeper inside me, leaving me with no control, as you’ve got me pinned perfectly. Your cock railing deeper inside me. Pounding again and again. Spreading me wide around your thick shaft,” I moan out to you.

“Mmm, yes, that’s it. Don’t stop, love. Keep talking to me,” you demand with a growl.

“I want to feel you come inside me, baby. I want to feel how much built up seed you have. I’m guessing it is a lot. You’ve not come inside me in so long. Thrust faster, feel me grind against you the best I can, as you bury yourself inside me. My hands gripping your ass, digging my nails into your flesh, begging you to come with me.”

My words causing me to moan out, I whimper and gasp. I get closer to my orgasm, knowing you’re close as well. I cry out a long moan, telling you I’m about to come. That I want you to fill me up with all that you have. You growl out telling me you’re coming and as you do I explode hard, harder than I did the first time.

When I’m finish, I let out a long yawn, causing you to chuckle at me. “I take it has worked, made you sleepy enough to sleep, you think?”

“I sure hope so. Though, I still wish you were here to sleep with,” I pout slightly.

“Soon, baby. I’ll be home in a few days. Everything is okay,” you respond with a yawn.

It isn’t long before I’m falling asleep, with you still on the phone. I can hear you deeply breathing, sleeping once more, peacefully. I fall into a deep sleep of my own, keeping the phone connected to our call. At least this way, I get to sleep with you, even if you’re not actually here with me.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments