Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pictures - Just For You!

"How do you take sexy pictures of yourself...I had fun doing mine!"

7
8 Comments 8
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Pictures - Just For You!

I had never considered posting any pictures of myself on my profile page, just because I didn’t want to. I like the thought of being anonymous, mysterious if you like, hence the profile picture of a dark character. I have nothing to hide, I mean I’m not hideous or anything like that, just a normal bloke.

You could say I never considered striking up a conversation with anyone either, but that seemed to be the first rule that I broke. Pictures of me, ended up as the second rule that I broke, but I hope I did it in style.

I wanted some pictures that would not be ordinary, tasteful perhaps, certainly erotic and perhaps downright pornographic as well. So therein lies the problem, perfection and representation collide - big-time.

I am a perfectionist, though there is a limit to how much time and effort I will put in, and after all, these are just pictures right. Well actually, no, that‘s not right. They are more than pictures. They are a representation of what I did because someone asked to see pictures of me, someone was interested in what I looked like or what I had to offer in the pants department.

So, in my own style, I chose the latter. After all, this was a contact site, right. So pictures of my cock sprung to mind (pardon the pun).

I had seen many pictures of blokes and their cocks and to be honest, none of them actually did it for me. I couldn’t see the excitement in it, of seeing a cock droop or an erect cock of normal size taken with a flash gun in the mirror, or even a nice sized cock but with an over-sized stomach that would put anyone off. Well it would have put me off, but then, I am no cock expert. What’s the point of pictures that make a bloke look silly, I asked myself, or was I being too critical.

I have seen blokes with superb six packs and physique, but I sadly lack a six pack and while I am slim, I would not say I was in excellent physical shape. Like everyone, my working day prevents me from looking after my own body. I do wish I had a six pack though, but I am in no dream world. Or am I.

I had decided that my pictures had to be different. I wanted to show my cock, but I wanted it to be artistic in some way. I know, contradiction in terms (please forget the pun of contra-dick-ion, I honestly couldn’t make these up if I tried).

So out comes the camera and I sit on the bed willing myself to get a hard-on and keep it there while I take the photo. I have arranged the bedclothes appropriately and I have on some pants. I wouldn’t call them sexy, as they belong to a bloke. Since when do blokes have sexy underwear.

Self photography is a hard thing to do, if you have ever tried it. You think sexy thoughts, get a raging hard on by slowly wanking your cock, then you pick up the camera quick, take the picture. Hopefully you take the picture before your cock recedes and droops. You would be surprised how fast it actually goes down when you stop thinking sexy thoughts and start concentrating on something else. As you take the picture, you ‘will’ your cock to stay firm and rigid, you act like you’re doing some Jedi Knight mind trick with words like, “this is not the cock that will droop,” or more likely, “you gorgeous cock - stay there! Stay there!”

It’s a definite challenge, but I think I managed it.

It was easy in the end. Just think of the person they were for. Think of the person that had asked for them and would see them. Think about all the stories and words that you have shared together over the internet. That was a good starting point. But I still wanted to get the angle right and make the best image I could from what I have been blessed with.

At this point I could say, “it‘s not easy having an eleven inch cock,” but I would be lying through my teeth. So, back to the photo session of me. However, I do have a wide-angle lens and this helps get in close and personal without having to frame the picture.

So I am sitting on the bed, I think of her, her lovely breasts and what they would feel like in my hands. My hand is stroking my cock, slowly. I imagine her bending over the bed, her stocking tops in full view underneath her skimpy black skirt. Her high heels glistening and sparkling even in the dim light of the room. She bends lower and I see her bare pussy reveal itself from behind the most perfect arse you have ever seen. A pussy that peeks through the flesh and winks at you, with that come and get me attitude. A pussy that looks so elegant and yet you know that it wants something hard and rigid sliding up inside it. How can something that looks so nice want and need something that looks so ugly, I ask myself.

I am breathing a lot heavier than I was when I started. My cock is absolutely rigid and stiff as fuck, the skin over its surface is taught and my knob end is glistening with pre-cum. The blood in its veins is red hot and pulsing. I open my eyes and look at it. I think its fucking gorgeous. I think of her bending over the bed further and I hear her say, “fuck it into me now…please…”

I let go of my cock, pick up the camera and position it roughly where I think the best shot would be and then click, click, click, click. I roll off a few frames and quickly reposition for another shot. Too late. My cock has drooped far too much. All those sexy thoughts for what, a few seconds.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

I must get better at this.

I start over again, I start to wank and my vision of her re-appears. She is over the bed again, bending down and waiting for my cock to slide up her. I start to push it into her and she stops me. “Up my arse, I want it up my arse, go on…you know you want to,” I hear my favourite words, “you know you want to!”

I don’t even hesitate, I have been given permission and its going up her arse! I am still wanking and then, click, click, click, click, reposition, click, click, click.

Better, much better, the pictures are getting towards what I really wanted. When I cut them out of the bigger scene and frame them properly they will be just what I wanted to show.

Some of them are not quite up to my standard, but I am pleased that one of them is absolutely lovely. If I let you see them, you will have to tell me which one that is. Is it a deal? Let me know if it’s a deal - OK, but I will have to give you access to my pictures first.

The trouble so far is that I have teased myself far too much. I nearly came the last time, but I had to stop to get the pictures. Perhaps the next time I will just see it through and not bother stopping.

I start to fantasise about her again. She is approaching the bed, she kneels onto it and crawls up the bed. She turns to her left and smiles, not at me. “Come and put your pussy down here…” she pats on the bed in front of her. A friend of hers climbs onto the bed and opens her legs. She props herself up on the headboard and looks down onto her. She watches her as she starts to lick her pussy. I watch also, mesmerised by the scene in front of me, bewitched by two women pleasing each other with gentle strokes of their tongues along sensual and erotic pussy lips, stopping periodically to flick at a bare clitoris in front of them. An action that causes the other person to gasp aloud and urge the licker onwards, to flick at their clit some more, and even push their tongues into their cunt.

I watch, definitely bewitched as my hand pumps my cock slowly but sensuously. I change my position slightly and decide to get a shot from above, with my cock pointing upwards. But I also watch her in my mind as she licks the pussy in front of her, with elegance and finesse and with so much eroticism, it just blows my mind. I want to cum, but I am holding it all back for as long as I can. I want her to tell me what to do.

“Fuck me, come on fuck me…” she says, as she returns to the pussy in front of her. Her friend is eager for her release. I step up behind her and slip my rigid cock into her pussy in one, easy, go.

“Oooo….fuck, yes!” she says out of lips that momentarily paused their licking to tell me it was the right move. Her friend places her hand on the back of her head and pushes it back down onto her pussy as she thrusts it up to meet her extruding tongue.

“Lick it…fucking lick it, I‘m cumming…” she cries out as she studies her friends pussy licking technique. Her mouth and lips contorted as she concentrates on her orgasm. She looks on her and urges her to lick her clit. Her friend is breathing really heavily and then she just grabs her head and pulls it into her cunt as she thrusts herself upwards.

“Oh! Fuck! Yes, baby,” she cries out into the room. The only audience is me, and I am fucking the licker slowly as I see her friend's orgasm explode in front of me. I then see her look into her friend's eyes, and yes, I see her smiling at what she has just achieved. The excitement she feels is paramount. She is on a sexual high as her mind registers the orgasm that she has just given her friend. She then registers her own orgasm building up from the continued thrusting of my cock which has now become more rapid and urgent.

My hand is her pussy. It’s all I have right now, but its her pussy nevertheless.

I take my hand off my cock and raise the camera, click, click, click. I expect it to droop quickly but it doesn’t. Click, click, click, click. Fuck, I realise I have not touched my cock in about 15 seconds and I am cumming. Normally I wank to the end, but not now. Now its cumming all on it’s own. Without prompting, without pumping my hand over it, without anyone sucking on it. It’s own momentum is satisfying itself. It has reached that point where, even thought you wanted to stop it, you can’t. But this time I feel the sensation of rising spunk for a lot longer than usual and I actually feel the pulsing orgasm as well.

I cannot actually believe this is happening, its actually fucking gorgeous. Nothing is touching my cock and its cumming.

Click, click, click, as the first drops shoot out and land on my stomach as my cock pulses.

Click click, click, as the next quickly flows over the knob-end and drop down onto my thigh.

Click, click, click, as the rest follow suit and ooze out of my cock as I watch it.

I clench my buttocks a few times and see more spunk flow from my cock onto my thigh, click, click, click.

I eventually tidy myself up and then download the pictures onto my laptop. I process them, cut what I need from the pictures and arrange them into a sequence.

I hope she likes them. I know I like them, and I know I absolutely love one of them. I think it shows the best of what a cock means to me, rigid, erect, straining, pumped up, angry, shining, powerful, forceful and downright bloody gorgeous.

Yes, I hope she likes them!

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments