Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please, do me a favor

"I took care of her baggage, but curiosity made me sniff her panties."

3
0 Comments 0
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

My friend Isabel  -a Spanish-  called me on that day, saying she had a problem and needed my assistance. She then gave me an account or her story,  with details of her problem, on the phone: she had gone on a trip for a few days and,  on having returned home,  she dug in her purse for the apartment keys, even  pockets, everywhere; the apartment keys were gone. She possibly had lost them. She lived alone in her place, so nobody would open from inside.

The only way out of this would be to get a new set of keys at the landed property agency.  She goes on explaining the problem inquiring if she could bring her baggage -consisting only on a piece,  a traveler bag, containing  her clothes for the trip.   I'd keep this suitcase home  for the period it'd get her going and returning from that agency only.  She wished to avoid carrying unwanted weight  with her.  Of course, I agreed willingly to assist and  cooperate, happy to  give her a hand.  She'd fetch that piece -she said-  today in the afternoon.

As Isabel got to my place, she informs it'd only take two or three hours to get the keys, and would give me a ring, so  I'd be waiting home to hand over the pack.  She thanked me in advance and hung up.

My Spanish friend Isabel isn't cute, or attractive, or pretty,  in any way, but she is a Latin mammy.   She's short, medium weighed, but I have to acknowledge she is the owner of a gorgeous, beautiful butt and tits: a pig ass.  It's obvious I'd be tempted to satisfy my curiosity and see what would  the bag contents be, it wasn't ethic to mess other people's baggage, especially when they have trusted you. This thought made me a lot undecided about this, or what I was up to... finally I made up my mind and opened it.

As the lock gave in  -it popped up- the cover sprang up-  I was immediately invaded by the typical scent of dirty clothes. I wasn't comfortable messing into her stuff, so I had to be careful,  not  be   caught.  What I am looking for here, is Isabel's dirty panties,  my most wanted trophy.  It didn't take long to find a small light pink panty, at the beginning, so tiny, but still not thongs.  Then I took out some black silk thongs, plus some other panties, simple and unadorned though.  I began to spread this beautiful collection of treasure on the floor,  and stood up to gaze at it.  I got so nervous that I had problems   to which point I should start on  my new job.

The small pink panty, at the beginning, was kind of miniature.  I took the black silk thongs out of the bag,  plus some other panties, simple and unadorned too. Just the panties showing in front of me made me have a hard on the spot, so I stripped off my clothes quickly, ready for the good jerk off.  I began by sniffing each piece, one after the other, getting them as much close to my face as possible, while taking a deep breath to feel the woman's perfume.   Both cunt and ass scent was too intense, strong, and  it inundated my nose, getting me too turned on. I began to figure out my girl friend's cunt slit grazing the garment and saturating it with fluids.  My dick was definitely stiffer than ever, like blue steel.

I felt my penis overflowing, pouring lubricant juices. I slumped on the bed and began to jerk off vigorously, while smelling those little pink panties.  I got still more excited by this dirty behavior,  holding my cum as much as I could, but fuck! This was fucking good! I'd cum soon.

I spurt a load cum which fell around me, staining my clothes, so I began to clean myself and glanced at my watch to check time.  I was optimistic to learn I still counted on time enough before Isabel was back here to collect her stuff. I was too exhausted now, and decided to take it easy, I  deserved a break –regain my breath.  This didn't take long and  was startled by my stiff cock already upright, again.  I blamed the panty, so closet to my face, and decided that I'd rather try something different to experiment here.  I put on the black thongs and checked how it felt these new sensations in my body.

FemboyClarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FemboyClarTS

Oh, how great to feel the thongs strip sneaking into my ass crack,  and I was delighted by this a lot... my dream fancy.

A throbbing cock kept on growing in size, stiffer than ever, so its only way to control would be to sneak out on one side of panty. This sight was unbearable and I started to jerk off for the second time. I was there, on the floor masturbating, shaking my rod like crazy, still wearing my girl friend's panty, while sniffing the remaining thongs, moaning uncontrollably from real pleasure.

I loved that pussy scent in Isabel's panty. This perfume seemed to penetrate my brain, and remain in my deepest essence.   Definitely, I was out of my senses, my sanity,  like a drug addict!

I cum again: I wished it never stop, feeling as in heaven and wished she'd never return to pick up her panties, and I keept them longer.
I slumped on bed to rest, still wearing the thongs. I figure out a two jerk off session had been enough.  I began to relax, stroking my thongs  stuck to my skin, and clutch into my ass and balls.

I quivered, squirmed, to  feel the piece better,  and  wasn't aware an hour had passed.  I watched the time and continued to jerk off, sniffing panties, as ever, with thir  wonderful scent. This time I’d have plans to try something new: Isabel's pussy was the target now. I tried to figure out  her shaved mound  -or hairy perhaps.  I pictured a cunt showing its protruding lips, too wet, probably   responsible for the stained panties and odor as touching  this panty area.

I wished to see a pussy close up,   and to eat it likemad; to suck it through the panties until it  began to get wet. I rolled up one panty, my favorite, around my shaft, rubbing it alongside.  This made me get to an extraordinary climax. I imagined her on her four, her big ass staring at me, and the thong strip barely covering her tiny asshole.

While having my fetish fantasy with Isabel's underwear,  salvaged off  baggage moments ago, I imagined  her pussy  in front of me. I reached out and slid   the panty aside smoothly. Her shaved crotch showed up, beautifull, exquisite.

I continued to stroke my rod madly, holding two little panties, one to my face, the other brushing my dick. Oh, I was now on a new arena, fucking my girl friend. I  could tell by the expression on her face she was full with lust. Never had had  a monster cock.

Also, her big boobs kept on bouncing while this girl matched my thrust. Her body would convulse shortly if  I ever dared to  bury the monster  cock deeper inside her, and I was hoping to feel her pussy muscles  gripping my penis: yes, she indeed climaxed while I have my fantasy jerking  off.  I hurried to cum, but  my cell phone rang.

A bad moment! It was my girl friend who   was calling to collect her bag. I cleared my throat and answered. My dick wasn't discouraged by the sudden interruption and was waiting to pick up where I left off. I glanced at it, stiff and leaking a pre cum, while I spoke on the phone, jerking:  She never imagined this  happening.

I hung up,  I'd have a visitor soon, so it was necessary  to stop my jerking off and put her panties back to the bag. But here was the problem: I hadn't yet cum , so I quickened the pace, resolved to reach my orgasm this minute.

The fact Isabel would soon ring the bell tuned me on more, but this would help me to cum. Oh, what a pity: cum load stained her panties. I quickly washed the cum smudge as best as I could. Then I arranged everything, and got dressed just the moment the door bell rang!  Hell, how could I open the door  so nervous and sweaty? She asked: "Anything wrong?"

I answered: "No, just nothing… exercising."

She didn’t  imagined, least suspected, her panties had been gripping my shaft during this time...  so modest   that I almost  yelled at her: "Your health!!"

                                                                   THE END

Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors