Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rainy Day

1
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words


              John pulled up and put the car in park. They had been driving now for a couple hours, trying to let this torrential rain let up. He had this perfect date planned for Renae. They ate at a nice restaurant and were going to come lay and look at the stars that night at an old cabin that his family kept on their land. There wasn’t much left standing, but it still had a porch and a swing, and it was sitting on a nice grassy hill that had an excellent view at any time, but it was amazing at night. He had always loved to spend time there, and wanted to share it with her.

            But almost as soon as they had left, it began to rain. And by the time they got to the old cabin, it was pouring. Rather than be embarrassed by his failure, he just drove around talking to her. She was an absolute knockout tonight. He was having a hard time keeping his thoughts straight. She had come out in a simple white blouse and a short, but still modest, skirt. It didn’t take much to make her beautiful, though. Her dark brown hair and those amazing big brown eyes did that all for her. All she had to do was look at him, and he was finished.

            He had tried to look nice for her, as well, but he too kept it simple with a nice pair of blue jeans and dress shirt, with a nice jacket over top. The jacket was all wet now as he held it over her on the way out of the restaurant to keep her gorgeous hair dry.   But now he’d run out of places to drive, and was straining to keep up his end of the conversation. So he went on up to the old cabin, and decided to confess his blunder.

            “Renae, I had this wonderful evening planned for us. We were going to go up to the old cabin I told you about and watch the stars. I even have a blanket in the back I had planned on us laying on and everything. But this damn rain came and messed it all up. I’m sorry.” John hung his head and cursed himself for being so stupid not to check the weather. He just didn’t think straight when it came to her.

            Renae leaned over close to him and put her slender hand on his shoulder. “That’s ok, hun; we’ve had fun anyway haven’t we? Besides, I kinda like the rain, anyway.” She smiled and giggled a little. She’d had a bit to drink back when they ate, and was still a bit tipsy it seemed. “The rain can be a lot of fun sometimes.”

           John raised his head from the steering wheel and looked over at her. She had a slightly mischievous smile on her face. “What do you mean by that?” he asked.

            “Well, I used to love to play in the rain when I was younger. I still do sometimes.” She smiled even wider and gazed out the window. “As a matter if fact, I think it’d be fun right now.” She opened the door to the car and ran out in the rain and began to twirl around in it.

            John watched as she ran out into the rain. She must be drunk. Oh well, might as well enjoy it enjoy it, what could it hurt? He thought. He opened the door and ran out to join her. With the way it was raining, he was soaked to the bone by the time he reached her. She was soaked as well. Her beautiful brown hair was plastered in streamers around her face, and her blouse was pretty well transparent by this point. He could see the lace on her bra and quickly looked away, not wanting her to see him staring.

            She had a huge smile on her face as she leaned her head back and spun around in the rain. John walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist as she almost fell from being dizzy. She fell against his chest still laughing. She looked up at him with those big brown eyes and he thought he was going to melt. She was almost even more beautiful this way than before. Her smile was dazzling as she looked from his chest. “See? Isn’t this fun?” She asked him.

            “It is with you.” he said.

            “Awww, that’s sweet! This is the most fun I’ve ever had on a date!” she smiled and pulled herself in closer to him, hugging him closely and burying her face into his chest. She looked back up at him and bit her lower lip.

            John lowered his head and began to kiss her.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

It was one of the most wonderful kisses of his life. He hadn’t known Renae a really long time, and they had kissed before, but this was different.   It started off slowly, and the he felt her arms wrap around his neck and pull him in harder. They began to kiss more fiercely, and began to dart their tongues into and out of each other’s mouths. John’s hands roamed her back and slid under her shirt to feel her soft, if wet, skin. He slowly backed her up until she had her back against one of the old porch columns.

            He moved the attention of his mouth down to her neck as she leaned against the old porch. One of her legs came up to wrap around him and hold him close, and her arms went up above her head to help her balance. As he kissed all around her neck, John’s hands came around and slowly undid her blouse. He kissed slightly lower as the blouse hung open and undid the front clasp of her bra, exposing her small but nicely formed breasts. Her nipples were hard and she groaned as his hands found them. She arched her back and pressed herself into him as he lowered his head to suck on her sweet nipples.

            His hands began to roam along her leg as it was wrapped around him, moving around to her soft ass. The rain continued to pour down on them and made her skin slightly cold to the touch. He moved his arm around and lowered her leg, and spread them slightly apart as he lowered himself to the ground. Reaching unto her skirt, he gently removed her panties as she balanced herself.   Slowly he ran his hands up her legs, caressing each and every inch as he worked his way back upwards. Raising her skirt, he could see her lovely pink pussy, and began to fondle it with one hand. She moaned as he found her clit, and grabbed the back of his head with one hand.

            Sliding two fingers inside of her, he dived towards her and licked her pussy roughly. She screamed with pleasure as he fucked her with his fingers and licked at her swollen clit. He pulled at her pussy with his fingers, making sure that he hit the spot with each stroke. He loved the slightly musky smell of her, even dampened by the rain, and the taste of her clit as he moved his tongue all around it. The rain wasn’t the only thing making her wet now, and her hot insides soon began to clench tightly as she came time after time. She continued to pull his hair and thrust her hips into his face as she came.

            John finally rose up and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock. It was so hard it hurt him by this point. Reaching around her, he lifted her by her ass, and propped her against the porch post. She wrapped her arms around him, and lowered herself onto his waiting dick. The instant he was inside of her hot wet pussy, He wanted to explode. With the cold rain outside and the heat of her body on his cock, the sensation was wonderful. He began to pump into her as he braced her on the porch. She arched her head back and he kissed her neck as he fucked her harder and harder. He could feel her heart beating faster and faster. She began to come again, and he could feel her squeezing him. He kept going and going, however, he never wanted it to stop. This was the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced. Soon she could take no more however, and her screaming reached a crescendo. Quivering slightly, she whispered into his ear, “Come for me, baby”

            John raised his head from her neck, and kissed her full on the mouth as he quickened his pace slightly. She bit his lip and pulled back slightly. Her slight groaning was still audible. Soon John could take no more, and exploded into her. She released his lip and screamed as she felt him pulsing inside of her. Her pussy contracted again and again, squeezing every last drop from him. He almost collapsed, but they leaned against the porch for a while as their hearts settled down.

            Finally, she lowered her legs to the ground, and he steadied her shaky legs as they walked into the cabin to dry off. There weren’t any towels, but there was kindling and dry firewood, and a large rug on the floor. They hung their wet clothes on a couple of chairs, and managed to find a couple of blankets that were stored there to wrap up in. They lay there together, not speaking, but looking directly at each other, and holding each other by the firelight. Soon, Renae was asleep, but still had a he smile on her face. John watched her sleep, thinking that he would never curse the rain again.

Published 
Written by hefjr76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments