Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reminiscing

"The pleasure of recent memories."

3
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
741 words 741 words
Waking up to find that once again I have an erection which feels hard enough to support a marquee, my hand instinctively moves in to grasp and stroke it.

As my fingers curl round the shaft, I'm reminded of morning encounters with my last sexual partner. The reflexive jerk of my pelvis as I slide back my foreskin brings my first meeting with her sharply into focus.

After a seminar on recent amendments to international tax law, I was helping myself to a plate of food at the buffet when I took a step back without looking and bumped into someone. Turning to apologise, I found myself looking into the eyes of a woman who was obviously amused at my discomfort. In that moment when our eyes met, it was a case of lust at first sight on my part. Astonishingly, I could see the dusky pink of arousal suffusing her cheeks. Straightaway, I realised she was much younger than me and couldn't believe my good fortune.

Turning away to cover my confusion, I took out a business card making sure it was one of the few that had my private number on it. Turning back to her, hoping I hadn't completely made a fool of myself, I was delighted to see that she was still looking in my direction. Seizing the moment, I passed the card to her whilst leaning in to ensure no-one else heard, and said, "Please give me a call, when you can." Her only acknowledgement was a slight nod of the head but I did see that the card disappeared into the depths of her voluminous handbag. Hope springs eternal!

My thoughts took only a minute or so but were so vivid, my prick was leaking much pre-cum which was making my erection slick, enabling me to encircle it with my whole hand. The heat, slipperiness and firmness of my grip were a stark reminder of the first time we were in bed together. Such mental images were firing my need to climax. Determinedly, I stopped my hand at the base my cock and let the stirrings of ejaculation subside.

That didn't stop my mind wandering back to our first phone call. I had to wait some ten days for that.

She explained that at the time of our first encounter, she was in a relationship which was floundering but couldn't bring herself to make contact until she was sure it was over.

lissa_hanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lissa_hanns

I promptly said I understood but in my head, I exulted.

Over the next few days, we talked for hours - thank goodness for toll-free local calls. Our conversations became more and more intimate, strewn with innuendos and we knew we had to meet.

Ever the gentleman or, at least pretending to be, I suggested a neutral place but on the outskirts of town where it was unlikely we'd be interrupted by anyone either of us might know. We both arrived at the same time. Leaving our cars, it seemed quite natural that we hold hands as we walked into the bar.

Soon, we were deep in conversation with none of the awkwardness that often goes with a first meeting. Hands touched, hands brushed arms. By now, I had had to shift in my seat to accommodate the swelling in my groin and I'd noticed that her nipples were trying to poke their way through the material of her blouse. Without stating it, we knew where we were heading tonight and that was....

I was hauled back to reality by the surge in my groin. My hand had, seemingly of its own accord, been sliding up and down my erection. My eyes shut tightly. My breathing accelerated. My buttocks lifted off the bed as the first spurt of spunk shot up and out of my cock. I felt the heat of the liquid as it landed on my chest and then I was only aware of the pleasure coursing through my body as spasm followed spasm and my hand wanked faster and faster.

All too soon, or so it seemed, the jerks lessened. The spurts became a trickle and I became aware of a pool of stickiness across my abdomen. I felt both empty and energised at the same time.

My eyes opened and looking down I was almost shocked at the amount I'd produced.

Chuckling to myself, I wondered what would happen the next time I took a stroll down memory lane?

Published 
Written by rebus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments