Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ruby's Rabbit

"Ruby is left high and dry... or maybe not ;)"

5
2 Comments 2
13.3k Views 13.3k
656 words 656 words

I waited for a while (probably only an hour actually, but that seemed like an eternity in hell without relief), when I finally realised that you were gone. So I went straight to the bedroom and lay on my stomach, my peachy ass poised in the air and shoved both my hands wantonly under my skirt. I hiked it up, imagining you kneeling behind me, your cock rock hard, pulsing and ready. I started to rub myself vigorously, but it was no good... my own hands just couldn't match what I KNOW your body would feel like slamming up against my backside.

I needed some inspiration. So I raced back to the computer and printed off a full page color photo of your face and one of your cock glistening with pre cum (my favorite!), and carried it back to the bedroom, ready for some real deliverance. I placed your pictures on my pillow and ripped my skirt off, in a serious frenzy now to get some satisfaction out of you. I reached into my bedside drawer and pulled out some oil and my vibrator - it wasn't you, and I concede that I very much missed the opportunity of speaking to you whilst feeling this fucking horny, or better still, being able to smell and feel you in person. But it would have to do, for now...

I massaged some oil into my swollen pussy, gliding it sensuously over my mound, thighs and ass, and squatted above my dildo. Hesitating only to gaze at your face, I plunged the entire length into my juicy hole, crying out your name so loudly that the entire neighbourhood now knows who I lust after.  One hand firmly on the shaft of your... i mean MY dildo, the other rhythmically stroking from mound down to the shaft, I began rising and falling on that cock (which my mind was gratefully allowing me to believe was yours). I pumped constantly until the entire the entire 10" were covered with my cream; cream that has been building up (thanks to you), for months now.

Perkytweetum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perkytweetum

My senses were entirely encapsulated in the reverie, my body lurching forward and my face landing on yours, on the pillow. I could see the look on your face up close now, and I wanted to stick my tongue in your mouth and consume you.

I raised my ass back up in the air - intoxicating visions of you on your knees behind me, totally naked and grabbing my ass with both hands - fuelling my incredible greed for your cock. I am growling like a drunken lunatic, begging for you to FUCK ME good and proper, like I know you want to. My nipples are stiff, feeling like they are burning holes in my shirt, so I grind them on the bed, almost bursting the buttons. My tits are desperate to get out of their prison and into the action. I picture you roughly holding my hips, lifting and tugging me backwards, hard into your groin. Your dick disappears into my hot, luscious pussy over and over again, your balls slapping madly under my ass, eliciting a torrent of electric waves coursing through my whole being. My fingers are flicking my clit madly, but in my dream-like state, they are YOUR fingers - your masterful fingers pinching and pulling at my excited, slippery rosebud. An almighty thrust from your delicious cock enters me so deeply that we both shout out in pleasurable pain, our mutual climax causing me to squeeze your dick so hard you feel like you're being strangled (in the nicest possible manner of course!). You hold your breath, the blood rushing to the tip of your head and out of your cock, flooding my pussy with your cum. My muscles are still gently pulsing, sucking every last sweet drop out of you. I stare at your face on the pillow, panting and satisfied..... almost.

Published 
Written by TigersBlood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments