Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandy In The Storeroom

"The Roller Girls boss finds sexual relief is close at hand."

11
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
695 words 695 words

Author's Notes

"Another foray into the world of the Roller Girl and Running Man. This time Candy's employer finds herself fantasising about spending more time with Candy. If you are a regular follower of this world, this story occurs on the day that Candy and Jack skinny dip together in Roller Girl. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you are new to this world, check out the story Roller Girl after you've read this one. None of the stories requires prior knowledge but you may enjoy them better if you've read them all."

From the moment she had rolled in that morning, Candy had lit up the Happy Bean cafe. She usually did, but today she was even brighter and bubblier if that was possible! Sandy noticed immediately and looked forward to the end of the morning rush when Candy would thrill her with a story about what she had been up to. 

 The customers noticed it too. Everyone seemed to be picking up on Candy’s happy vibe. 

“So you seem happy this morning,” Sandy said when things were quiet. 

“Oh definitely,” Candy smiled, “my morning skate was amazing.”

“Did you see that guy you mentioned again?” Sandy asked, “What’s his name again?”

Sandy knew his name was Jack, and from Candy’s descriptions, she wanted to meet him too. 

“Yep,” Candy grinned, “all of him.”

“Well then,” Sandy said, “please go on. Did you fuck him?”

“Not yet,” Candy smiled, “people are so impatient.”

They both giggled. 

“The poor blokes’ balls must be exploding,” said Sandy. She was concerned for Jack’s welfare. 

“Relax,” Candy assured her, “everyone left happy. Besides, he’s a big boy. He knows how to sort himself out.” 

Sandy smiled. She knew the feeling. Since Candy arrived at the Happy Bean, she had been sorting herself out on a daily basis. She seemed to raise the sexual temperature all around her. She was like a sexual sun. All the people in her orbit got hornier as they spun around her. 

“We went swimming together,” Candy continued, “and then I got myself off under the shower while he stayed in the water and wanked.”

Sandy felt a shudder of arousal as she listened. She didn’t trust her voice to reply. 

“He’s got a nice cock,” Candy was still speaking as Sandy’s heart rate accelerated, “I think you’d like him too. Do you want me to hook you up for a booty call?”

“Umm, aren’t you planning on fucking him?”

LiliaGroz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliaGroz

“Sure, Babe,” Candy giggled, “but I’m not marrying him. I’m a sharer. We’ll just make sure we keep out of each other’s way. Unless you’d like that too?”

Sandy’s head was filled with images of Candy, Jack, and her in bed together. She didn’t know what Jack looked like, but it didn’t matter, it was her and Candy sharing something wild. She’d always been pretty adventurous sexually but had never found herself attracted to women. That was until Candy stepped into her cafe looking for work. 

“I’ve got to grab something in the storeroom,” Sandy stammered.

“OK,” Candy replied knowingly, “let me know if you need a hand.”

Candy’s phone pinged and she picked it up. 

As soon as she was in the storeroom, Sandy pulled up her short skirt. She urgently rolled down her panties and pushed two fingers into her wet, wanting pussy. 

“Mmmm,” she tried to stay quiet. 

She lifted her right leg and propped a foot on a shelf. Bracing herself she plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. As she did, she thought about Candy. Her fantasies lately all involved Candy. Licking her, being licked by her, even being fucked by her with a strap-on dildo. She’d never lusted for another woman before. 

She imagined herself sitting on Candy’s face. The image overwhelmed her. Sandy gasped and shuddered as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. 

She held onto the shelving, trying to keep steady. Her breathing still ragged, she tried to regain her composure. 

Sandy straightened her skirt and hoped nobody had heard her. She felt certain that everyone she saw today would be able to read her mind. 

When Sandy emerged it was still quiet, the only customer was Annie, Candy’s housemate. She and Candy were standing by the coffee machine, chatting. 

“Did you find what you needed?” Candy asked her. 

Sandy blushed. Did she know? 

“Yes, thanks,” she replied. 

“Hey, Sandy,” Candy said, “you wanna come to movie night?”

Published 
Written by JakeStrong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments