Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self Made

"When one's thoughts becomes another's reality"

8
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
710 words 710 words

Author's Notes

"I highly recommend you also give the audio version of this a try, you will not regret it. As this platform does not support audio submissions, you may visit my Instagram page via my profile."

I couldn't get her out of my head. Her moans were like a song on repeat. I wanted nothing more than to be with her once again. Every time I closed my eyes I could see her, feel her and taste her. By now, my trouser was getting uncomfortable with my stiff shaft wanting out. I couldn't contain my hunger and I needed to release. I loosened my pants and pulled my hard and leaking shaft out. I groaned just as I slid my palm up and down my shaft in one swift motion.

I pictured carrying her to my desk, her legs parting to accommodate mine, my shaft rubbing against her wetness. She moaned as she felt how stiff I was. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me. The feeling of her big and warm bossom pressed up against my chest had me moaning out. I looked into her naughty and horny eyes just before I bent her head back across my arm and kissed her plump lips. Slowly at first, then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, my insistent mouth parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves making her moan into my mouth. She kissed me back with a ferocious intensity that had me moaning once again.

I envisioned sliding her thong down her thighs, her sweet smell attacking my senses and making my dick harder. I squeezed her teasingly huge tits before I freed them from her dress. I wasted no time latching on one of her nipples while I used my hand to pinch the other. Her soft and desperate moans had my dick pulsating as I released precum. I stroked my dick to the sound of her beautiful moans.

My patience was running thin and in a blur of seconds I found my way deep inside her. Her tight squeeze had me throwing my head back as I increased the pace of my strokes. The thought of her creaming my wood and her loud moans had me moaning out as well. I felt the hair on my body rise from each tight squeeze. I couldn't stop moaning; envisioning her moaning and cumming for me had me going mad. I imagined my hand wrapped around her neck as I pounded into her. The sounds of our moans and the sounds of my balls hitting her wetness over and over again filled the room. I could feel her scratching my arms, legs shaking and her shouting, "Oh baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," just before I felt her clench and unclench her muscles as a new set of stringy cum wrapped around my pulsating wood as it oozed out of her. I wanted nothing more than to cum right right there.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

I drove into a her like a dog in heat desperate to reach my climax. I blurred out everything, eyes shut as I stroked my rod tighter. I felt the onset of my climax as my cock kept pulsating and lubricating itself with precum. I pictured myself looking deep into her eyes, hand wrapped around her neck, the other on her hip as I kept pummeling in and out of her in complete hunger. Her teary eyes had me moaning out loud. The sensitivity of being deep inside her increased to a point of no return. I felt euphoric and all I could do was moan out. I felt my heart pounding, balls throbbing and tightening up, rod engorged and straining just before it released hot cum. I felt my legs shake from the intensity of it all.

I opened my eyes to the hot and sticky mess all over my hand, a lazy smile plastered all over my face before I got up to clean myself. I heard my phone ping before I reached out for it. I couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh when I read her name. It was like she knew how much I was gunning after her. Her message read, "Thinking about me?" with a flirtatious emoji following. I smiled and shook my head, for she had no idea how much I wanted to devour her... every minute of the day.

Published 
Written by bedtime_voe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments