Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex is the Best Treatment Part 1 The Exam

"Doctor and patient engage in mutual masturbation during a prostate exam."

28
11 Comments 11
43.7k Views 43.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
I was standing naked in my private office when my nurse rushed in without knocking. I had just showered and was getting ready to go home. I was thinking about my live-in lover waiting for me there, already naked and in our bed. Waiting to fuck me so long and hard that I cummm screaming. In my mind I could feel him moving inside me and my pussy was already wet with desire, my nipple hard and erect.

“What’s the matter Judi?”

“There’s a young man out in the reception area. Seems to be in a panic state but won’t tell me what’s wrong.”

Judi was staring at my glistening pussy lips and rock-hard nipples. I didn’t mind. Judi was Bi, but girls just didn’t do anything for me sexually. At least they hadn’t yet.

“OK Judi. Give me five minutes to dress and then send him in.”

Judi reluctantly left me to dress. I didn’t bother toweling myself off, just slipped into my short, white skirt and white, cotton blouse with nothing on under them. I never wore a bra because even the softest cotton bras irritated my large, super-sensitive nipples when they were aroused. Even the soft fabric of my blouses irritated them so I always left the top three or four buttons undone. My short doctor’s jacket concealed that fact from my patients but, for some reason, I didn’t bother putting my jacket on that Friday afternoon.

Five minutes later, a guy that could have been a fullback for the Green Bay Packard’s walked into my office.

“Hi. Have a seat. What’s the problem?”

He settled in the chair opposite my desk, his eyes looking at a spot between his feet. He started to blush furiously.

“I have blood in my….When I…I thing that I have blood in my…When I mas…”

He was squirming in his chair.

I got up, walked around my desk. Stepping in front of him, I leaned back against my desk. His eyes were still on the floor between his feet.

“What’s your name?”

“Randy, doc.”

“Well, Randy, I think that we are going to be handling an intimate problem here, so you had better call me Jenny. OK?”

Slowly his eyes rose from the floor, pausing for a moment to take in my unbuttoned blouse before settling on my face.

“OK do…Jenny.”

“Randy, are you trying to tell me that you think that there’s blood in your jism when you masturbate?”

“Yes” He said shyly.

“OK, Randy, get naked and let me see what we are going to be working with.”

I watched, mesmerized as he stripped off his Jeans and muscle shirt. He wasn’t wearing any undershorts and his soft cock hung halfway down his thighs. His soft cock had to be as long and as thick as my forearm.

“Jesus, fucking Christ. You’re hung like a fucking stallion. I bet your girlfriend loves having that thing buried all the way up inside her.” I didn’t believe I had actually said that but I had. Looking at that beautiful hunk of manhood was making my nipples even harder.

“I really don’t have a steady girlfriend, Jenny. That’s why I masturbate all the time.”

“Well, Randy, I have a lover, but I still masturbate a lot too. Nothing wrong with masturbating. It’s healthy. It’s fun. Better than you shooting your load in your Jeans, or me creaming in my panties.”

I giggled girlishly.

“What’s so funny Jenny?”

“Oh, nothing much, it’s just that I just remembered that I’m not wearing any panties under my skirt.”

Reaching behind me, I found the button on the intercom.

“You can go on home Judi. This will take a while. I’ll lock up. Have a good weekend.”

Taking Randy’s hand, I pulled him to his feet and led him towards my examination room.

SofiSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiSaenz



“Randy, I need to get a sample of your prostate fluid. Have you ever had a prostate examination, a prostate massage?”

“No. How will you do that?”

“I’m going to slip my finger up your ass and massage it. Did you know that your prostate is the equivalent of a girl’s G-spot. Most guys find it very pleasurable and even have an orgasm during the message, so don’t be surprised if you shoot your wad all over my hand.”

Randy watched me as I gathered up gauze pads and a tube of K-Y Jelly and placed them on the table. His shyness had evaporated and he was now openly caressing my nipples with his eyes. His cock was already standing at half-mast. I stripped off my blouse and skirt as I walked slowly up to him. Taking him by the shoulders, I turned him gently towards the examination table.

“Lean on the table, honey. Spread your legs as far apart as you can.”

Moving in close to him, I pressed my pubic mound against his hip bone as I coated my finger generously with K-Y Jelly. Slowly I coated his little brown hole with K-Y Jelly. Moving my finger in tiny circles over his little brown hole, I slowly increased the pressure until Randy relaxed and my finger slipped inside. Slowly I slipped my finger deeper and deeper inside him until I felt that little almond-shaped gland that I was seeking. Picking up one of the gauze pads with my free hand, I slipped that hand under him to wrap the pad over the slit in his cock knob. Leaning forward, I pressed my throbbing nipples into his back as I started to massage his prostate in earnest.

Within seconds I felt the first drops of Randy’s precum dripping onto the gauze pad. A few moments later I placed the sopping wet pad aside and took his now steel-like, throbbing shaft in my hand, stroking it slowly as I ground my pussy against his hard, muscular thigh.

“Damn, Jenny. I’ve never felt anything like this. Feels…so fucking good. Damn, you’re going to make me shoot off.”

“I know honey, my guy likes it too…only thing is…he helps me get off while I’m getting him off.”

I increased the speed and pressure of my finger on Randy’s prostate. Grinding my pussy against his hip bone.

“Randy…help me…please…I need to cumm so fucking bad.”

I felt Randy hand slip between my grinding mound and his hip bone. I felt his finger slip between my bloated pussy lips and over my sensitive little love button. It was like we had been lovers for years, not just minutes. Intuitively, he knew just how to touch me to send me racing to the very peak of my arousal. Within second, I found myself teetering on the very brink of that bottomless abyss of orgasmic ecstasy.

“Ohhhh…Randy…you’re doing it to me. You’re going make me cumm. Ohhh…I need this sooo bad. Yeah…make me cumm…please, honey…I need to cumm now.”

As I felt myself slip over the edge and plunge headfirst down into that bottomless pit of bliss, I sank my teeth into Randy’s muscular shoulder to muffle my screams of ecstasy. As I felt the first wave orgasms wash over me, I pumped harder and faster on his fiery-hot shaft. The vein on the underside of his thick shaft throbbed angrily against my palm as I felt his jism pulsing upwards towards freedom. Within second of my first orgasm his cock erupted like a long dormant volcano. His jism ricocheting off the table, coating my hand and arm. Each mighty eruption of his cock ignites a new wave of orgasms in me. I felt like we were never going to stop coming.

When the final wave of orgasms washed over me, I collapsed on Randy’s back. After what seemed like an eternity, I stood up and picked up the gauze pad with the sample of his prostate fluid and headed towards my lab.

“Have to check this under the microscope. Will you wait for me, honey? I hope you can get that thing up again. I’m still horney.”

Published 
Written by Johnny43
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments