Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Solo Effort

"My solo pleasure described....."

16
6 Comments 6
18.5k Views 18.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I strip.

Naked now, I’m feeling extremely horny with my sexual tension and frustration at their heights. Blood is pulsing throughout my body and nowhere stronger than in my cock. Acorn sized when cold and soft, three inches of decent meat when warm and soft. Pubes short but not shaved smooth at present; just growing back so neat.

My cock rises and straightens and I feel it strongly throbbing. It fills out, blood surging throughout the veins and now it’s 6 inches long and 5 inches round at the meatiest. OK, I’m not porn star sized in the penile attribute section but I’m honest. And I’m covered; that is I’ve a wonderful foreskin which almost conceals my purple, satin, cockhead when I’m fully erect. Just a small opening circle at the tip allows my cum/piss slit to be seen and permit the creamy cum to shoot out.

Lying, naked, on the bed, legs wide open, I cup and roll my ball sack, gently squeezing and caressing the inner spheres as if to warm up the contents ready for their explosion, high into the outside world, later on. For about two or three or four minutes I roll them in my palms and fingers, feeling the ball contents, playing with the soft, wrinkled, supple skin. Squeezing, kneading, massaging my orbs, my eggs, some more, both together and separately. I relax, body ready for the next step. It’s nice to play but it’s not the main course, just the appetizer. My right hand thumb hooks around the base of my cock holding it upright.

Leaving my balls, I now take my cock shaft in my right hand gently holding it, anticipating the next few minutes. It’s the climax I crave but the build up is the anticipation and almost as pleasant. Should I wank quickly to reach the moment of joy or should I build up slowly, teasing it out to the conclusion. As I enjoy the whole experience it’s the latter this time. I want to tease a good load out of those balls. I want to enjoy the slow build up, and the stiffness of my cock, and I want to maximise the orgasm.

Hardly holding the shaft just above my short pubes I place my thumb on the upper side of the cock and three fingers on the underside. Lightly, ever so lightly, I begin the up and down rubbing motion, moving the shaft skin but not greatly moving my foreskin so that it still substantially covers the gland. A steady rhythm; not too slow; not too fast. This is the preliminary to entice more blood into the already enlarged cock. Cock head ridge now well pronounced. I keep this light massage going for a minute or two or three or more and the excitement builds. Blood is tight in my cock now, blue veins standing out proud, winding their way all around the shaft. A map of pure sexual masculinity.

But, now for the main part and the build up to the culmination of this joyous process. I move my hand up the shaft so that the thumb is placed over the gland/shaft ridge and two fingers on the underside with the index finger covering the sensitive spot, the ferenum. And now I increase the pressure of my grip on my penile pleasure pole. Head relaxed, but body tensing, I start a varied pace of masturbation, sometime slow, sometimes fast, up and down, back and forth, to and fro. I feel the tension, and all the nerves in my body, slowly migrating towards the head of the shaft in my hand. My legs start to become restless. Sometimes with soles of my feet on the bed, sometimes drawn up to near my balls still flat but with knees bent.

My hips start to rotate and buck. ‘Invisible fucking’ starts as I thrust up and down with my pelvis, with only the soles of my feet and shoulders on the bed at times. Rotating more, bucking more and thrusting more. Imagining my manhood buried in some pussy, ass or mouth. Or being manipulated, in some way, by someone else. My hand slides up and down my pole’ the grip more positive. Sometimes fast and with short strokes, sometimes slow with long strokes pulling back the foreskin exposing my now fiercely purple cockhead. Pre-come flows out of the cum-slit and, using my index finger, I smooth the clear, sticky, gel-like substance around the gland making it shiny and well lubricated. Another drop of pre-cum oozes out of the cock slit and I spread another bead of lube balm over the pulsing, purple, head.

Long strokes and fast; then slowing to a medium (fucking) speed then slow, pulling back the foreskin exposing the gland, watching the next pre-cum droplet seep from the cum slit. I love the feel of the foreskin alternatively retracting and exposing the head and then covering it. Cock head nerve senses now tingling.

Breathing getting erratic. Heavy. Then shallow. Senses becoming changeable. Lips dry; I lick them to moisten. I’m getting near the culmination of the pleasure plan. The peek I need. The release I desire. The sensation I crave.

Throughout the process I moan and groan, purrs of pure horny delight. A whispered word of satisfaction, a guttural groan of pleasure. My vocals becoming louder.

More stroking of my cock, the head getting more and more sensitive to the touch. My free hand is massaging my balls, still loose in their pouch: zealously up the spunk, teasing it out. My ‘fucking’ is getting more rhythmic. Hips jerking, groin thrusting. My hand a steady, fast, movement over the shaft, up and down, my index finger teasing the sensitive spot. I can almost feel the spunk starting to travel from their home globes up the shaft. My free hand cradles, gently holds, my orbs now with the sac tight. Nearly there. Oh yes…. Oh yes….

And then…. I’m there. The world stops, time stops and all sensation is centred on my cock head. Oh God I’m cumming. Oh yes. Mmmmmh. Oh yes. I’m cumming, I’M CUMMING, I’M CUMMING!

I tremble then freeze.

LunaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaCastro

My foreskin pulled back to the ridge. No hand movement. My breathing stops, senses of taste, smell and hearing disappear. Eyes glaze over. My body tenses, muscles stiffen, toes pointing. And all my nerves cells are based in my cock, on my purple, sensitive cockhead, glistening with pre-cum. A breath of wind over my mushroom, plum, gland would seem like a hot poker in intensity. Sensation of touch magnified to extreme proportions. My arse cheeks are sucked into my body. Forty five seconds of ecstasy is to follow.

I exhale and my hand snaps the foreskin up the gland and the first blast of cum cream shoots from my cannon, through the slit. Overwhelming sensation, indescribable pleasure. Only a small release of cum, shooting out six inches or so. But a quick flick of the wrist moving the foreskin, back and then up, releases a potent shot. A rope of cum shoots out and lands onto my upper belly, ten inches or so. My hips buck up high in the air to aid the next release of cum. My body oh so tense, the sensation washing over the whole of my body now. So tense. Almost pain but this pain is extreme pleasure. Coming and going. The cum release is fantastic but the sensation is supreme. My head and neck snap into position watching the sex show, watching my cock. Personal voyeurism.

My breathing stops again. Wrist action rhythm now erratic, not steady as before. Stop then start. Large exhale of breath. The next shot, the third, is the greatest. The explosive force spurts the load of this discharge the furthest. At best it has landed on my cheek but normally travels eighteen inches landing between my breasts. Another wrist wank or two and it comes exploding out of the tiny slit in the gland flying through the air before it lands leaving a cum trail from its head.

I enter the world of spasms, convulsions, erratic breathing, no sense of smell and cock-based ecstasy. Shouting, groaning, moaning, growling, grunting. As I masturbated my cock I feel the foreskin glide over the lubricated head. And I shoot another, and then another, and then another cum seed discharges; these times not as powerful but just as sensationally painfully pleasurable. My cock is the centre of the universe.

Fifteen seconds gone and the tension, and sensation, seems to drain slightly. Another roll of my hand down and then up the shaft exposing my shiny, slippery gland; purple mushroom of sex. Another spasm and another burst of cum cream, this time without any real power only two to three inches of discharge, now joining the pools of warm cum lying on my lower belly. And my hand moves up and down my shaft at fucking pace, at orgasm pace, fingers snapping over the ridge, caressing the sensitive spot. Two or three more discharges from the slit strength seeping like lava from the head of a volcano but still shots. Waves of pleasure, pain of pleasure, pierce my body, summits and troughs of wonderful feelings throughout. Holding my breath for five, six, seven seconds at a time and then another exhale, it’s like this throughout.

And then the sensation, another seizure hits me again; another crescendo; my whole body goes tense and the phenomenon hits its peak and the world freezes for a second or two. My whole body wracked with pleasure. And the next large globule of sperm seed, this time oozes out of the cum slit on the exposed cock head and runs down the upper side of the head and onto and over my thumb. The right hand index finger continues to rub the responsive spot at the head/shaft skin joint. Down the shaft it streams, globule after globule, bead after bead, escapes from the slit and starts a new cum pool at the base of the shaft, depending on the angle of the cock as to its final destination. Another paroxysm hits my nervous system. Oh so incredible.

Watching this show turns me on even more. Watching the cum shoot or flow from a hot, hard cock is something I adore. Watching and reading of any male orgasm turns me on. Watching and feeling it is better. The personal voyeur again. My cock jerks once more.

And another emission and another; no power just warm, viscous, white lava cream flowing down my shaft over my thumb or dropping off my cock head, depending on the slant I’m holding my shaft at, forming an increasing pool of creamy seed cream. And the secretions eventually reduce and then cease; leaving just a string of cum from my cock slit over my thumb to the pool. Thirty seconds gone.

No spunk any more, just another height of the wonderful sensation embracing my body before spreading out from my cock head and returning to the nerves throughout the rest of my body, fading slowly, arse cheeks still clenched, until the sensation has gone. The orgasmic wonder has evaporated and I subside, fully spent, in relaxation. Slumped onto the bed.

Forty five seconds of sheer ecstasy. Gone. But to be repeated.

I lie there washed-out, for how long who cares? Floating in the after glow of the orgasm. Sated. Senses returning to normal. Cock slowly wilting, its duty done, emissions spat out, relief obtained, tension and frustration gone. Cock returning to normal, now lolling in a pool of cum. Spunk covered thumb. I’m splattered with sperm from breast to crotch. Some pools of cum, some strands, strings of cum over my torso. Some runs down the curves of my sides.

Eventually I have to clean up. Sometimes a handful of tissues does the job. Sometimes I trail the cum over my body using my finger tips, spreading the cream all over, then rubbing it all in until it dries.

Relaxed and satiated. As the French say, “ La petite mort”. Very true.

Cum with me.

Please leave a comment on this story..

Published 
Written by purplepal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments