Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Solo Sex In The Time Of Coronavirus

"Friends with benefits adapt to the travel ban."

17
14 Comments 14
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"The really funny thing is that I was actually masturbating when I found out that Lush Stories was going to run a competition about it."

A little background about me, might at this stage me useful. I am Mark a newly divorced Londoner who is rediscovering life and starting out afresh. After years of deeply unsatisfying, resentful sex, my wife and I went our separate ways, she enjoyed the company of her phone,  I was wanking for England.

As our sex life had deteriorated to the point of being non-existent I had rediscovered the joys of masturbation. Sometimes I became aroused watching porn sometimes my own imagination was all I needed. Whichever way I was enjoying myself and feeling that wonderful release on a regular basis. And then I discovered Lush Stories.

From the moment I realised that I was in good company and that there were plenty of like-minded people out there. Sex had become an infrequent occurrence, a low priority chore for my wife. On this site, I was among friends. Many of my new friends were women and I felt free to ask questions and build relationships based on a mutual interest in sex and erotica. The freedom I enjoyed on this site often left me in a state of considerable arousal. There was only one outlet for it and I enjoyed it immensely.

Older sexually confident women were my best friends. Women who were not afraid to discuss quite frankly what they liked and what turned them on. Sometimes I would read a message, occasionally I enjoyed live chats, the site offered the opportunity for both. My confidence grew and grew and I felt comfortable asking questions about the most intimate matters.

Off the site, I had discovered an old colleague who after she lost her job had moved back to Ireland to look after her father. We had always been friends and flirted with one another but nothing ever happened when I was married. We started messaging regularly on Facebook and eventually, we got round to talking about sex. She said that she had always fancied me and I admitted that I now wished I had done something about it.

One evening after both of us having enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine we lost our inhibitions. She said she wanted to be tied up on my bed. I told her I was getting hard at the thought.

She asked me to get my cock out and start playing with myself. I complied with her request.

She asked if I was naked. I soon was.

I asked if she was? She replied that she was scantily clad in a vest and knickers. I asked her to take her knickers off. She said she had. I asked if she shaved her pussy. She replied that she left a little bit on top. My hand was a blur by now. We both masturbated to climax, I shot a massive load that landed on my chest in a huge puddle. She replied that she was soaking wet.

For days afterwards I could get hard and quickly cum, just thinking about our cyber session. We decided we were going to keep it like that for now. I wanted to call her but she asked if we could just keep messaging.

Several sessions followed and we both enjoyed playing with ourselves as we indulged in our mutual fantasies.

I should point out that while all this self-pleasuring was going on I was trying to rebuild my life. The fitness regime I had embarked on worked wonders. I quickly lost weight and rediscovered energy and enthusiasm for life that had withered as my marriage disintegrated. With that rebuilding came a renewal of my libido with unfortunately only one outlet.

I did try online dating, and can only describe it as a disaster. Maybe I picked the wrong site but I found it very hard to make a connection. Most approaches I made were met with either rejection or no reply. That would have been perfectly understandable if I had a third eye in the middle of my forehead, but I’m not a bad looking guy and my approaches were always polite and courteous. Those few women I did meet were not who they purported to be. Some used very out of date photographs. Others were alcoholics, others needy in some other way.

I met one very attractive lady and we hit it off immediately. We enjoyed several dates and got on well. It was only when I tried to kiss her that she announced that she was no longer interested in sex or any kind of physical relationship. Well, I’d been there, done that. after a while, I cancelled my membership and deleted my profile. I wasn’t getting anywhere and the constant rejection was eating into my confidence and well being.

My evenings and sometimes mornings spent with my right hand were, on the other hand, most enjoyable. There was always a new Lush story or message to get my imagination going. I think the creativity of my fellow site members made it far more enjoyable than say Pornhub. I found that the picture galleries and GIFs on the site were just so much more immediate than traditional porn.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

My cyber relationship with my old friend in Ireland continued and we are able to mutually satisfy one another on regular occasions. It got to the stage where I really wanted to fuck her and she said she felt the same. We weren’t sure whether this was the start of a traditional relationship or even whether either of us was ready. We agreed that I would travel to Ireland for a week and we would see what happened.

The thought of actually fucking a real pussy again and hopefully being able to cum in her mouth aroused me regularly. She told me she wanted to be licked and fingered and was definitely up for trying some light consensual bondage. She also gave me her sizes and asked me to bring her some slutty underwear that was hard to find in rural Ireland. I was happy to do this and  I spent a couple of hundred pounds on silk lingerie from a designer in England. I also wanked myself silly thinking about what she would look like in the items I had chosen.

I booked time off work and booked my flights, I was ready. I went to bed at night with a hard cock and often woke with one too. As I masturbated I was filled with eager anticipation of what was about to happen. Then came the coronavirus.

Ireland seemed to grasp the seriousness of the situation a lot more quickly than the UK. Our newly elected buffoon of a prime minister just waffled and made up policy on the hoof as the crisis deepened. Ireland, on the other hand, began bringing in draconian restrictions. All but essential travel was suspended. 

It may have been essential to me, but getting laid was simply not up there with the permitted reasons to travel. British Airways also cancelled my flight. I was going nowhere.

My friend and I comforted one another as best we could. We were both able to climax but it wasn’t the same. We had both been looking forward to the fucking. She did relent and allow me to call her while we masturbated together and phone sex became a regular thing most evenings. She told me that for the first time ever she had shaved her pussy completely and she was now bare and smooth. That image caused me to shoot a load high in the air as I pulled myself off.

She also asked me to send the lingerie on ahead by post, but to triple wrap it because the postman in her small town was nosy. I did this willingly. A couple of days later she sent me some pictures via WhatsApp. One, in particular, was stunning. I had bought her a red silk thong, I wasn’t sure if she would like it. I needn’t have worried, she said it was her favourite item of the lot. Because she had shaved her pussy the silk material gave her a very prominent cameltoe. As soon as I saw it I whipped my cock out and quickly brought myself to a climax, shooting a load onto my kitchen floor.

One night while we were indulging in a regular phone sex session I asked her if she had ever used a sex toy? She said she had but that the plastic ones really didn’t work for her. She was thinking about getting a glass dildo and giving it a go. I immediately knew what to get her for her birthday.

After we had both cum and I had cleaned up I logged onto a popular sex retailer website and found glass dildos. There were several to choose from. I read the reviews and it was clear that they were very popular and many women enthusiastically endorsed them. A bit of messaging with the very friendly online customer support assistant ensured that in addition to the promised plain packaging this parcel would nosey postman proof. 

For her birthday, I had sent flowers, good wine, and a very suggestive card. I was also in luck because the parcel also arrived and her postman handed it over without a clue as to what was in it.

Later that night, both of us naked on our beds in different countries we began to masturbate together. She quickly became wet as our talk got steamier and steamier and she said she was going to start using the dildo. My mind went into overdrive and I could have cum very quickly but I decided to slow things down. I’m glad I did.

She put her iPhone on her belly and the superb built-in microphone picked up the sound of smooth glass encountering moist wet flesh. That wonderful sound was followed by the unmistakable sound of my friend panting as pushed the dildo into her willing pussy. Her climax was noisy and uninhibited. Despite my best intentions of controlling things and slowing them down my cock had other ideas. Pointing skywards it soon sprayed my chest and bedclothes with a large amount of warm white cum.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments