Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie's Dad (Part 1)

28
6 Comments 6
29.7k Views 29.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
For as long as I could remember, staying the night at my best friend, Stephanie’s, house, was a normal occurrence. We would switch back and forth between houses, even if it was a school night. Her family had become like my family and my family like hers. We loved this about our lives, it made us feel like sisters, which we had always called ourselves with one another. I will admit though that I preferred to be at her house over my own house any day.

“Can I crash at your house this evening?” I asked Stephanie, as I unloaded by backpack into my locker. “My parents are arguing again. I think they are getting a divorce.”

“I am sorry sweetie,” she tried to console me, running her hand over my back. “I know this has to be hard for you.”

Four years ago, when we were thirteen, Stephanie’s parents decided to get a divorce. They only lived down the street from one another now but it was still hard on her at the time. Now she loves it. If she is not getting along with one parent, she just goes to chill with the other. She thinks it's great this way, but I am not sure that I am ready for it with my own parents.

“So does that mean I can crash with you?” I asked her again.

“Do you even have to ask?” She laughed. “You practically have a free pass to my houses. My parents probably would not even freak out if you showed up and stayed the night and I was not even there. You are like their kid too.”

“Okay,” I smiled, thinking over what she had just said, wondering if it were really the truth. Would I be able to show up and just be welcome?

I loved Stephanie, I really did, but at times I wished that I had a place to escape where no one would really bother me. Stephanie liked to ask a million questions at all hours of the day and at times it get a little overwhelming.

“So which parent are we staying with this evening?” I asked her, trying to get myself back into my normally bubbly mood.

“The mom,” she informed me, as we made our way to our science class, the only class that we shared with one another this semester. “The dad and I have not been getting along lately, so I probably will not be staying there that often for a while, if at all. No probably not at all.”

“Why?” I asked her, raising my eyebrow in her direction. “What are you guys fighting about?”

“Tony,” she sighed, “he does not agree with the two of us dating, but I don’t care. I love him you know? I just wish my dad could see that and stop judging him.”

In a way I agreed with Stephanie’s dad. Tony was a complete asshole when it came to Stephanie. I was not sure why she put up with it. I used to point it out all the time, but all it caused was fights, so I tried not to bring up Tony at all. It was bad enough that I had to see him around her. Were it not for the fact that I felt I could lose my best friend, I would have said something about it.

“Sorry, girl,” I expressed my fake concern, which I feared she would be able to see through but she was not that focused on me at the moment.

Once we were in class, the talking stopped and we moved into our groups. The groups were chosen by the teacher and sadly I was not in a group with Stephanie. It was okay though, it gave me a moment to think.

I wondered about what kept Stephanie with Tony? It had to be the sex, which she bragged about all the time, or else why would she put up with his behavior? She knew that he was a low life, that he cheated on her and that he was not worth her time. There had to be an excellent reason for her to stick around and endure this kind of torture.

“You know,” I said sadly, though I was not nearly as sad as I sounded. “I think I am just going to stay home tonight. I think maybe I should be there for them now more than ever.”

“That is probably a good idea,” she agreed, expressing honest concern for my family and myself. “But if you need me at all, you know where to find me.”

“Of course,” I smiled, leaning in and giving her a hug before heading off to the remainder of my classes.

_______________________

I knew that what I was doing was not the best idea and that if Stephanie found out she would be angry, but I needed some time to get away from everything in my life. I did not need to be around Stephanie, having her question my every thought and the last thing I needed to do was sit in my room at home, listening to my parents argue about money and how they weren’t happy anymore. The only option I had was to turn to her father. I could sleep in Steph’s room and was sure to not be disturbed with arguing, unless her father liked to loudly argue with himself in the middle of the night.

I brought my hand up to the door and knocked lightly. I did not see any lights on and there was no car in the garage, so it was possible that her father was not even here to begin with. Maybe that would be for the best though. I could go home and not have to worry about what Stephanie would think if she found out about what I was doing.

I waited a minute and began to turn around to leave when the door creeped open. Stephanie’s dad stood in the doorway, a beer in his hand and a smile on his face. He looked around, probably trying to see if Stephanie had come with me.

“Hey Natasha,” he smiled, opening the door further so that I could step inside. “Where is Stephanie?”

“She said she was staying with her mom tonight,” I told him as I made my way past him and into the house. “I hope it is alright that I am here.”

“Of course it is,” he laughed, walking back over to the sofa and sitting down in front of the television. It appeared that he was watching a sport of some kind but at the time I could not tell which sport. “You are always welcome here, Stephanie or no Stephanie.”

“Thank you,” I smiled big, feeling a sense of relief. “I was hoping maybe I could crash here for the night.”

“Of course,” he informed me again. “Is there something the matter though? Are you and Stephanie not getting along?”

“Oh we are getting along just fine,” I told him. “I just needed some time alone to think and this was the only thing I could come up with.”

“Works for me,” he nodded, turning his attention back to the game.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya



“Oh and Mr. Jacobs?” I asked, turning toward him. “Could we maybe not tell Stephanie about this? Not that I don’t want her to know, I just told her I was staying home tonight and I don’t want her to be mad at me.”

“It will be our little secret.” He smiled, taking a drink from his beer. “I promise though, I won’t tell a soul.”

“Thank you Mr. Jacob’s.” I smiled again.

“Daniel,” he offered up. “You can call me Daniel.”

_________________

I tried everything that I could think of to fall asleep. I counted sheep, I tried to sing myself a song. I even found a book and tried to read it, since that would normally cause me to fall asleep at this late of an hour, but tonight it was just not doing the trick. I continued to toss and turn and with each turn, I grew more frustrated at my lack of sleep. Maybe this idea was not the best idea after all. I was not used to this kind of quiet.

Deciding that I needed some noise, I pulled on a night shirt over the panties I had been laying in and decided to head downstairs. It was after midnight, so Mr. Jacob’s had probably gone to bed and I would be able to watch some television for a while. It was a long shot to help me fall asleep, but it was the only thing I had left to try.

Making my way down the stairs though, I heard a faint noise coming from the living room. I had never known Mr. Jacob’s to stay awake so late, but maybe since Stephanie was not home, he did not feel that he needed to keep any kind of a schedule. I decided to join him, assuming that he was still awake.

Upon entering the Living room I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyes becoming fixed on the television screen. There on the screen was a younger looking girl, probably around nineteen or twenty. She was laying on a bed, her legs spread wide and her pussy facing the camera. She was fingering her pussy fast, moaning and groaning each time she thrust her fingers into herself. I had never seen such a thing.

I finally pulled my eyes away from the television and focused them onto Mr. Jacob’s. His eyes, like mine had been a moment ago, were also transfixed to the television, lost in the young woman’s vagina. His hand was between his legs and his pants were down around his ankles. I could not make out what he was doing, but I knew from stories that he was stroking his cock. I could see his arm moving in an up and down fashion and his face was making faces I had never seen a person make before, almost as if he were in pain.

Losing my balance through the confusion that was racing through my body, I sat myself down on the stairs, eyes still locked on Mr. Jacob’s.

“Oh Tasha,” he moaned out, tilting his head back and looking at the ceiling.

Did he just say my name? Was he really thinking about me while he was stroking his cock? For some reason, this turned me on more than I could ever imagine. I reached down and slid my finger under my panties to see how wet I was. It felt like a dam had burst between my legs and pulling my panties aside, allowed it to run down the sides of my legs. I could not remember the last time I had been this wet, though I played with myself often.

I slipped a finger inside of me, allowing my juices to slide down my fingers. They slipped in so easily that I quickly had to use more fingers to satisfy the need that it had.

I began to push my fingers quicker in and out of myself, my eyes jumping back and forth from the television to Mr. Jacob’s stroking his cock. I imagined my hand running up and down the length of his cock and how great it would feel to have him inside of me.

I tightly closed my eyes and began to push my fingers deeper inside of me, rubbing my clit hard with the palm of my hand. Leaning back against the stairs I was able to use my free hand and rub at my breasts through the night shirt that I had put on. They were hard and sensitive through the fabric and it made me gush out ever more. I could feel my juices squirting out of my body, down my hand and legs onto the stairs below my ass but I did not care to stop, I was getting so close to cumming that even if I had wanted to stop, my body would not have let me.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned to myself, pushing my finger in as deep as they could go. “Fuck me so hard Mr. Jacob.”

I imagined his cock thrusting in and out of my virgin pussy and it sent chills through my entire body, pushing me over the edge into the greatest orgasm I had ever had in my life up until that point. My entire body shook and I gushed out in large amounts over my hand, no amount of control was regained by my brain at any point, I just laid there and let it all wash over me.

---

“Natasha?” I heard my voice being called out, but I could not see a thing through the darkness. “Natasha?”

The next thing I knew I was being lifted from the ground and carried. My eyes fluttered open quickly in fear to find myself in the arms of Mr. Jacob’s. I was felt my stomach turn and I wanted to cry. What had happened.

“What,” I tried to find out what was going on, but I did not have the ability to form words, though I was slightly able to think of things to say.

“You had a pretty big orgasm there,” he laughed, giving me a smile. “Made a puddle all over my stairs and then passed out.”

“Oh my god,” I cried out, trying to pull free from his arms but he held tightly onto me. “I am so sorry, I don’t know what came over me. You aren’t going to tell my parents are you? You aren’t going to tell Stephanie? I am so sorry.”

“Shh,” he smiled, opening up the door to the bathroom and helping me to sit on the counter as he began a shower. “I am not going to tell anyone anything.”

“You promise,” I asked him, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

“I promise,” he smiled, helping me undress and getting me into the shower. “As long as you do something for me.”

“Like what?” I asked, watching him step out of his pants and crawl into the shower with me.

“Anything,” he suggested, pushing me against the wall and capturing my lips with his own.

My entire body shook as he kissed me and I lost my footing once again but he held me up with his strong arms.

“Anything you want Mr. Jacobs.” I nodded, allowing him to push his tongue into my mouth. “Anything you want.”

“Please,” he pulled away briefly, before leaning back in and kissing me once again. “Call me Daniel.”
Published 
Written by rainonmyparade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments