Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Still Life

"A painting session between housemates takes an unexpected turn"

36
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Many thanks to Myrtle for her help with this"

I had been Jane’s lodger for about nine months. I worked as an intern in an advertising agency while she was taking up her doctorate in Fine Arts. We had become good friends and enjoyed a few evenings cooking and watching whatever films we could find. We were both busy but always found time to chat.

I had a lot to do in several national advertising campaigns and she was putting the finishing touches to her portfolio as part of her studies.

One evening, we were both working on our laptops at the kitchen table when she asked me if I have ever been painted. I hadn’t but was curious to know why she was asking. She said she had to do a still-life portrait of the human body and it had to be naked. I could feel my face getting warm and felt slightly nervous about the prospect of stripping off for her.

There was no doubt in my mind that Jane was hot. I have seen her dashing from the bathroom to her bedroom in a skimpy towel. She would often wander nonchalantly around the flat in just her knickers and a t-shirt. At times I wondered if she was teasing me or if that's just the way she was when at home, even with a man looking at her.

After some persuasion, I agreed to model for her on Sunday. I was still nervous but in for a penny as they say. She was a good woman and I know her Ph.D. meant a lot to her. Unbeknownst to her, my inner exhibitionist was excited.

The appointed hour arrived. With her easel and paints, Jane set up in the lounge dressed in her shorts and a t-shirt. I walked in and lay on the couch and slipped out of my robe. I lay back as she arranged me in a pose. I was meant to be asleep and relaxed, one arm above my head and one leg open. My cock was resting on me. I felt exposed as Jane started to paint me.

We chatted about her course and her favourite artists. It was pretty innocuous but as she painted, I began looking at her more intently. She sat on the edge of her seat, creating what I hoped would be a masterpiece.

It soon became obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were standing out. She breathed in deeply, licked her lips, and shifted on her seat. As I watched her, I could feel the blood flowing into my cock. I closed my eyes in an attempt to think about something dull but all I got were flashes of her in a bath towel, her robe, or her in knickers and a t-shirt. It was becoming a little unbearable.

I half-opened my eyes to catch her with one hand on her t-shirt, softly caressing her right breast and nipple as she watched and painted me. The sight made my cock twitch and it began to get hard. Her left hand moved under her t-shirt and I could see her squeezing her breast, her eyes shutting quickly before looking back at her work. The ache in my cock was getting irresistible, and I just had to touch it.

I concentrated on her hand under her t-shirt as I slid my right hand down and just pressed my cock, letting out a sigh as my body registered the pleasure flowing through me. My eyes closed briefly and when they opened I saw Jane looking directly at my hand on my cock.

Smiling, she applied more paint to the canvas and placed her other hand between her parted legs. I could see her fingers pressing against the front of her shorts. The expression on her face gave away what she was feeling between her legs. Her eyes flickered and her mouth opened and closed as she pressed against her pussy.

This was such a turn-on. I wanted to encourage her to go further and despite our platonic relationship, I wrapped my hand around my uncut cock just pulling down to reveal the shiny juicy head.

As my thumb teased the head and spread the precum, she undid the button on her shorts with her free hand and slid the zip down. As her eyes moved back to my cock, she slipped her hand in and touched her pussy. My cocked flexed in my hand and I started to slowly stroke it, keeping my eyes locked on hers.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson

Suddenly, her hand came out. She stood and pushed her shorts and knickers down and off before sitting back down, legs spread revealing her beautiful, trimmed pussy on display for me. She put her brush down and raised her shirt to her chest showing off her ample breasts and hard nipples.

Her hands covered her nipples and areola, squeezing each. I heard her sexy moan for the first time when she pinched her nipples between her index and middle fingers on each hand. It made my cock twitch again. She squeezed her breasts again as if I wasn't there before picking up the brush again and adding a few more strokes to the canvass.

Her hand was back between her legs, caressing her pussy for a while before sliding her fingers up between her lips and then slowly rubbing her clit.

She moved her eyes between me and the canvass as the paintbrush danced in her hand. I was almost disappointed when her hand stopped pleasuring her pussy and returned her hands to her nipples to pinch and squeeze them.  The paintbrush glided on the art surface but I couldn’t see how she was able to carry on. 

To my surprise, she suddenly lifted her right breast to her mouth. As she lowered her head, she seductively looked at me, licked her lips then her erect nipple, and sucked it hard and hungrily. She continued to paint as she licked her own nipple, and I stroked my cock until she put the brush down and caressed her pussy again.

We locked eyes as my hand matched the movement of her mouth and fingers. It wasn’t long before she slid two fingers into herself, reaching deep and finding her g-spot. As she did, her muffled moan became louder, and her breathing faster. I squeezed my cock, groaned, and started to stroke faster.

Suddenly, her head went back, unlatching from her breast. Her other hand squeezed and released her breast then moved down on her stomach to her mound, finding her clit and rubbing it as her fingers slid in and out of her pussy driving her closer to her orgasm. 

Lust was thick in the air. My strokes matched her hands' pace as her moans and my groans became louder with each passing second. It turned me on so much hearing her moan and watching her get herself off before my eyes.

Both of us were breathing faster and the heightened sexual arousal in the room made me stroke my cock faster as she rubbed her clit harder and faster.

She was finger fucking herself faster and harder now. Suddenly her toes curled and her thighs began to shake as her orgasm rose up from deep and overwhelmed her. Her whimpers became moans as she started to cum and the sights and sounds of her orgasm put me over the edge, and my cum shot from the end of my cock to form its own abstract painting on my chest and stomach. 

As I came round, she pulled down her t-shirt to cover her nakedness, cleared her throat, picked the paintbrush, and added the finishing strokes to a portrait of my own nudity with the scent of sex filling the room.

After a short while, she put down her paints and brush and told me it was done. I wanted to see it but she told me I couldn’t as it might bring us both bad luck. We never spoke about that Sunday ever and we just got on being good housemates.

Years later, I was shopping online for some birthday presents for my wife after she told me she liked a particular artist and wanted something for the lounge. As I scrolled through the artist’s work, I suddenly recognized the name. It was Jane, my old housemate.

I felt really good about buying one of her works until I found one that looked a bit familiar.

There I was, naked with my hand on my erect cock and a look of undisguised pleasure on my face.

Yup, that’s the one. I added it to the shopping basket and checked out.

Published 
Written by Edward36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments