Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Box On My Front Porch

"I've ordered myself a house-warming gift and now its time to warm up."

5
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I was excited to see the box on my front porch when I got home from work and quickly hustled it inside and set it on my kitchen table. I wanted to open it right then, but I knew I wouldn’t get any work done if I did. I went up to my bedroom and changed into something more comfortable, pulling my long curling dark brown hair into a ponytail and putting on my glasses to give my eyes a rest. I left my tie-dyed anklets on but shed my formal work attire, strictly pressed cream slacks and a white button up with a bright pink cardi. I never wore heels when I worked; I wasn’t gifted with balance to pull off pumps and picture-taking. While people hire photographers to be artistic and different, they aren’t about to shell out a few thousand dollars for their daughters portfolio shots if the photographer shows up in scrubby sweatpants and a holey tee-shirt and nerdy glasses.

I looked in my full length mirror at my body. Clad only in my flesh colored Victoria Secrets full coverage bra in size 34C and a medium white lace and string thong that clung to my bare mound and generous hips and let me peek at my supple ass, a perfect size in my opinion, I longed for attention from either sex. I was only a month into my new home, and besides a fling with a police officer who worked too often when I wanted fucking, I was lonely. I had seen some pretty girls in the park by my house, but they were too bottle blonde and air-brushed for my taste. What I craved was a dominate woman who would take me by my ponytail and throw me on the bed, rip my thong from my body and….

I had to brush those thoughts away as I felt my itty bitty thong become saturated. Now was time to work, not play. I had all night for that. I freed my breasts and feeling horny and mischievous, sauntered around my house clad only in my moist thong.

I worked for an hour and a half, until I had to charge my laptop. I looked at my desk, it was mostly clean.

I rushed to my kitchen and ripped open the box like a kid on Christmas. There they were, in their pretty packages ready for me to rip them open and play.

I ordered a vibrator with ten speeds, a g-spot vibe, mild nipple clamps, a few butt plugs that vibrated and a few that didn’t and a glass dildo, a rabbit vibe and a few free porn vids topped off my box. I carefully unwrapped the glass dildo and popped it in the fridge, for later. I eased the nipple clamps on and gasped at the pain, and the tingling that made me want to grind my clit into the table. I grabbed the largest vibrating butt plug and washed it carefully in the sink and dried it before I put in the batteries. By the time they slid in place my juice was running down my leg. I pulled my thong off and threw it towards my washer and dryer, and popped the plug in my mouth and started to suck on it like hard candy.

I leaned over my kitchen table and spread my legs wide, and then dipped the plug in my vagina.

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

I almost fucked myself with it; it was large enough to satisfy my craving. I rubbed the pointed end on my rosebud, and turned on the vibration. It was mid-grade, and I worked it in, letting my pleasure overwhelm my body as it stretched my anus so large. I hadn’t been as stretched since my ex-fucker had introduced me to anal. When I clenched on the end of it, I was moaning and groaning like a cat in heat. I was grinding my clit on the table and twisting my nipples, tightening the clamps.

As my orgasm overwhelmed me and I came down from my pleasure high, I knew I had better make myself earn my next orgasm and toy, so I went into the spare bedroom that I used as a home gym. I got onto my exercise bike and put it on intensity seven, and set a timer for ten minutes. By five, I was coated in sweat and my own pussy juice, my anus burning in sweet pleasure. When the buzzer sounded, I jumped off the bike and laid on my exercise ball to do a 100 crunches with weights. When my muscles burned I knew I had earned my next toy. I removed my butt plug and set it to wash later.

I took out the dildo from the fridge; it was so cold on my heated skin. I plunged it into my cunt and moaned at the sensation of a cold, filling cock in my vagina. I pushed the box off my table and laid on it. My knees hooked on the back of chairs, I fucked and fucked myself, the dildo no longer cold, but hot from the furnace it was burrowed in.

Never able to bring myself to orgasm by fucking with a dildo, I surprised myself when the orgasm came out of nowhere. My hips took a wild rhythm of their own and I clenched so hard, it spurred me onto another orgasm. I lay panting on my kitchen table, sweat and cunt juice coating my skin. I pulled out my new glass weapon and licked my juice away. It tasted good, so I cleaned my new toy with my tongue.

The clock told me it was late, and my orgasm and workout had left me drained. I wanted to play with my other toys but I didn’t have the energy. I left them by my table and shut down my house. I crawled into bed, naked and in bliss.

My alarm woke me too early for my liking, and I stumbled down to make my latte. I eyed my ten speed toy, and couldn’t help but putting it in my cunt and fucking myself on every speed. I screamed on the top speed, my orgasm making me see stars. I panted on the floor as my coffee grew cold.

On my way out the door, I saw my small regular butt plug in sky blue, matching my panties for the day. I grinned and lifted my skirt, dropped my bikini and probed my hole. Once it slid in I grinned, it wouldn’t be coming out until tonight. I slipped the g-spot vibe in my purse, thinking of what a fun day at the office it would be if I could keep the toy in during my meetings. Maybe I could get the pretty office secretary to hide under my desk…

Published 
Written by sexxxandfire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments