Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Group Pt1

"Miss Burke's reward for hard work"

7
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
736 words 736 words
Miss Burke handed me my essay. It was marked at 90% in red pen with a note to see her after class. The class room emptied at the sound of the bell and for a minute or so she tidied up, filling a huge bag with school books. I stood waiting at her desk watching her. She was younger than most of the teachers, maybe in her mid twenties. She was tall and quite well built with big hips, a narrow waist and large breasts. I’m sure she was the fantasy of most of the boys, she certainly was mine.
She crossed the room, turning the key in the door.

“I have some important things to say to you and I don’t want us to be disturbed”, she said before returning to sit at her desk.

“You are consistently turning out excellent work for me and, so I’m told, for your other teachers”.

“Thank you Miss", I replied.

“I am pleased that you stayed on at school into the Sixth form. I know all your friends who left at sixteen are out earning money but life has other rewards”.

She stood just long enough to reach out and draw another chair alongside her own. Her breasts swelled as she moved and she caught me looking at them.

Smiling at my embarrassment, she told me to sit down.
“It’s okay to look at my bosom. You like it, don’t you?”

I choked but she carried speaking. “All the boys look at it, but I like it when you do”.

I tried protesting innocence but she waved away my half formed words.

“Oh come on, do you think I haven’t noticed? It’s nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, for a seventeen year old young man it’s quite normal. Do you have a girlfriend?”

I mumbled that I didn’t.

“So you have never seen a woman’s bosom before?” She looked at me with a questioning smile.

My throat was too dry to respond but she continued talking,

“You deserve a reward for your hard work, would you like to see my tits?” She unfastened the top button of her blouse.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

“Well?” she said tipping her head with a quizzical look.

Her fingers lingered at the next button. I could see the red lace of her brassier. I tried to say something. I wanted to say yes but could only nod.

Her fingers deftly opened the remaining buttons revealing her bra for just a moment before she unhooked a clasp at her cleavage and it fell open and her creamy white mounds fell out. Her cherry red nipples stood out in contrast against her curving skin.

“Touch them”, she whispered, taking my hands and placing them on her tit. She showed me how to fondle and squeeze them, purring, how to pinch and caress her nipples. She stroked my hair and drew my face to her, telling me first to kiss then lick, then suck on her teats. Her head fell backwards and she moaned that I was a good boy.

I handled and sucked her tits, moving my mouth back and forth between them as she instructed for an age, lost in her flesh, hardly believing what I was doing. All the while she mumbled and moaned her instructions, telling me when to suck, when to nibble, ‘harder’ and ‘softer’.

Suddenly she was pushing me away, saying “Goodness me, look at the time. Stand up”.

I stood and quickly her hands worked over the buttons and zip of my trousers, pushing them to my knees, drawing down my underpants. Seizing my erect cock with one hand and my balls with the other she worked me in her hands. My hips moved involuntarily jerking in time with her caress and soon my knees began to buckle. I came. She squealed as my sperm arced onto the desk in spurts.

Then she stood and somewhere in the hazy waves of pleasure I found her mouth at mine, pushing in her tongue in a long snog, a hand still holding my deflating penis.
Then she took tissues and wiped cum from my cock and the desk.

“Very well done”, she cooed, “now pull your trousers up and get off to your next class. Give my apologies to the teacher and report back here after school. You’re reward isn’t over yet”.
Published 
Written by Solidair
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments