Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Messages Concluded

"A story written and performed by Jayne33"

47
38 Comments 38
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
A strong feeling of déjà vu washed over her. She was sat naked on her bed. Her phone was on the side, recording app open, ready to capture the sounds when she hit record. Was it wise to venture down that road again, knowing what happened last time? She wasn’t sure and that caused the butterflies in her stomach to stir.

She didn’t like the way things had ended with Bradley. She may’ve been stupid enough to cheat on him, but she wasn’t so dumb to think that she could handle the guilt of not coming clean. It had not been as easy to confess as she had first thought it might’ve been. He seemed to have just completely disappeared.

She had been around to his flat, only to be told that he had packed up and left the day before. She was unable to call him, because she knew he didn’t have his phone. She had eventually ended up at his sister’s house, where she finally received an explanation.

Brad had been offered his dream job in New York. Only problem being, if he wanted the position he only had two days until the start date and it was non-negotiable. His sisters told Beth how he’d been in such a panic to pack up his flat and get everything sorted. He’d given his mobile to Nick, asking him to call Beth and explain it all. He told him to tell her that he would contact her from New York when he was settled and had got a number over there.

Later that night when she got home, she had received a lovely, very apologetic email from Bradley. He explained that he was sorry things had ended how they had. He hadn’t intended to just rush off like that and he wished he’d had a chance for one last night with her before he’d left.

It took Beth hours to write the reply to that e-mail. It was torture. She wished she could’ve done it via phone, but he hadn’t organised himself enough to get that sorted and could only communicate via e-mail. She wasn’t sure how much she should tell him, but in the end opted that the whole truth would be for the best.

To her surprise and to his credit, he actually handled the entire thing really maturely. She hadn’t even had to send him the proof she had told him about. She was thankful for that. Something however, had been bothering her. She didn’t want his parting memory of her to be the e-mail she sent.

She hits record.

“Hi Brad. I wanted to thank you. I wanted to do it in a way that I could be sure you could really hear how grateful I am. I’ve been sat here thinking about the whole thing. I really didn’t want it to end like this. Thinking of the end made me think about how we first started,” she couldn’t help but giggle.

“What was that chat up line again? Oh yeah, that was it. ‘What’s a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?’ That sort of cheese would never usually work, but how could I resist when you had such a cheeky sparkle in your eyes as you said it.”

She smiled fondly as she remembered.

“I can still clearly remember the shocked look on your face when I whispered back in your ear. Can you still remember what I said Bradley?”

Giggling again, she tried to capture the sultry tones of that night.

“Nice girls tend to fuck the dirtiest. If your mind is anywhere near as filthy as mine, the picture of your cock sinking into my fine pussy, is that good that you can’t help but have it in mind.”

She could just imagine him thinking back to that night in the pub.

“That night! Well, that was the start of a great few months of fucking each-others brains out.”

Her hands caressed across her naked skin, fingers gliding across her nipples sending a small moan from her lips. 

(Moans)

“Opps. Did that just give the game away? I hope you don’t mind Bradley, but I thought it was only right that I try again and let your hear what you missed. When you think of me, I want you to remember the dirty fucking times we had together.

LaurynWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurynWolff

I want you to have something you can listen to and remember me, how I remember things with you.”

She pulled and tweaked her nipples hard. She gasped. The pleasure made it difficult for her to not lose complete control.

“Oh Brad, can you remember that first night as clear as I do?”

“We hadn’t even made it into your flat and you had already pulled my breasts from my bra and sucked on them, making me go weak at the knees.”

“Do you know what I am doing now? I’m massaging my naked breasts with my hands. Oh god, it feels good. I don’t think anyone’s hands will ever fit my breasts quite like yours. Those perfect size sexy, manly hands always felt so good. Mmm… They also fitted perfectly around my neck didn’t they?”

She relaxed back against the soft cushions on her bed. Closing her eyes; she relived that first night she had shared with Bradley. The Images were so vivid. They filled her mind and she felt as if he was there with her.

“I’ll never forget the feel of you sinking your cock into me for the first time. It was on the wooden floor in your hallway. We didn’t even make it to the bedroom. I guess the scar on my shoulder will forever be a reminder of that. Who’d of thought a tiny little splinter could cause so much damage.”

(Giggling)

“Not that we let an infected cut on my shoulder stop us. It just meant you got to do me doggie style for a few weeks. We both know how much you enjoyed that. Having the access to spank my arse, as you ploughed into me hard and rough.”

“My arse wasn’t the only thing you liked to spank though, was it? You loved making me squeal after an age of teasing me. You would slap my pussy… Oh god, do you know how much of a relief it was to feel the stinging contact of your hands against my aching pussy?”

Her hand had descended and begun to stroke across her sex; pulling them, parting her lips, making her ache, just how she was describing to him.

“Shall I spank my pussy for you now? Would you like to hear that, Bradley?”

She spanks herself hard.

“Oh Fuck! I can hear you telling me, ‘Again.’ I can’t disappoint now, can I?” 

(Sounds of spanking and moaning)

"Oh Fuck!"

She lost herself in the moment and had begun to stroke her clit. Her hips ground to the beat of her pleasure.

(Sounds of her pleasure)

“Oh, Bradley. No one’s ever made me cum like you have. I want to cum for you now. I’ve got that dildo you surprised me with for our one month anniversary. I know you were gutted that you had to work away that night. You still wanted me to have fun. Ever your naughty little slut, I recorded myself deep throating it and sent it to you. Remember?”

She slid the thick head of the toy across the lips of her pussy. No other lubrication was needed other than that of her pure pleasure. She easily found her entrance. Pushing the massive replacement cock into her tight passage made her moan, until the head slip past her entrance and glided slowly into her depths.

“Oh Fuck! Brad, it fills me just like your cock did. Oh god, I loved the feel of your cock plunging deep inside me. I’m not going to last long; I’m so close.”

She slid the toy deeper and harder. Her world shrank. The power of the feelings of desire and lust filled her senses, allowing nothing else to register. She let go and lost herself in the moment.

(More sounds of pleasure)

“Oh Fuck Yeah, I’m gonna cum. Oh Fuck yeah!”

After a moment her breathing slowed down to some sort of normal pace.

“I’m sorry that things didn’t work out between us, but I am so glad that you got the job you’ve always dreamed of. I know you’re going to do well out there. You’ll break a few American hearts that for sure. I’m glad we had our fun times. I hope that’s how you remember us, and not just how it ended.”

She lets out a deep contented sigh.

“Hugs and Kisses. Bye Bradley.”

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments