Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Private Massage With Rebeca

"When you go to the mountains to play!"

45
31 Comments 31
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

They drove through the gate of the resort and were greeted by a young woman attending the gate. She asked them for their names and reservation number. After confirming they would be quests for the week, she directed them to the main lodge.

As they drove off Mike said, “She was cute as hell.”

Lena reached over slapped him on the shoulder and replied, “You’re shameful Mike. We just got here and you are already scouting the girls.”

“Well, as we agreed, that is what we came here for right?”

“Yes, it is but you don’t have to be so anxious to get started, remember I get to help choose to.”

Mike and Lena kept their banter up until they got to the main lodge where they parked and got out. As they walked up towards the entrance they stopped and stood to stare awestruck at the magnificence of the log structure that was the main lodge. Finally breaking out of their moment of staring they finally walked through a pair of giant wood and glass doors going inside.

They walked up to the reception desk and Mike said, “Hi, I’m Mike and this is my wife Lena, we are checking in for the week.”

The lady behind the counter said, “Hi,” and then asked them to wait one moment and she would get them checked in and to their chalet.

As Mike and Lena were checking in Rebeca was just coming through the gate. She was a masseuse at the resort. She had been working at the resort part-time while attending college. She really liked the freedom the resort gave her. The experiences at the resort sometimes were well worth it.

After clearing the gate, she went to the employee parking area. Getting out she headed towards the separate massage building. It sat downhill from the main lodge. It had public massage rooms, saunas, and whirlpools or if somebody desired a private massage, they could request one in their private quarters.

Rebeca walked into the locker room and placed her bag in her locker. She sat down and started stripping off her winter boots. She then stood up and slipped out of her blue jeans. Before placing them in the locker, she also slipped off her tall socks she had on under the boots. After placing the boots and jeans in her locker she slipped off her heavy sweater and a lighter t-shirt she had on underneath. This left her standing there in her blue lace bra and matching thong.

After getting down to her bra and panties she reached in her locker and pulled out a small dress that looked like an elf’s costume. She held it up for a minute just looking at it thinking to herself, they got to be joking? I know it is Christmas season but give me a break, a massage giving elf. With that final thought, she rolled her eyes and started slipping it over her head.

As Rebeca was finishing getting ready for her shift as a masseuse Mike and Lena was settling into their chalet. As Mike was tipping the young man that helped with their bags, Lena walked out on the deck. She was taking in the view of all the pristine snow running along the hillside. While she was standing there, Mike walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around, pulling her close.

Mike leaned closer to her ear and said, “You smell good out here in the fresh air.”

Lena turned in his arms and leaned her head closer and sniffed before saying, “You don’t smell too bad yourself out here.”

She reached up and slipped her hands around his neck pulling him to her; kissing him deep and passionately. Mike responded instantly pulling her closer as their kiss heated up. They just stood there locked in their kiss until they both had to finally separate to breathe.

Mike ran his hands up her back until he slipped them into the collar of her jacket she had on. He slipped it off her shoulders and let it land on the deck. She was left standing there in her blouse. Mike kissed her on the cheek before moving down and kissing her along the nape of her neck.

As he continued to smoother her in kisses his hands were busy tugging her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt. When he had it lose his hands moved under it and slipped up her sides along her bare skin. Lena moaned at his touch and shivered lightly. He continued applying kisses, moving from her neck back to her lips all the while moving his hands up her sides until he had her blouse bunched under her arms.

As he continued to kiss her as he moved his hands around until he was cupping her breasts from below. He continued sliding his hands over her breasts until he had her nipples in his fingers. As he kissed her, he started to rub and pinch them knowing this would stoke a fire in her.

Lena moaned as Mike continued kissing her. He felt her breath rush past his lips as she moaned. He continued to work at her nipples, pulling them, pinching and teasing them by rubbing across them. Lena was pressing against him harder and harder as her excitement increased.

Tiring of the restriction of her blouse, Mike pulled away from their kiss creating a small gap between them. He pulled his hands from under her shirt, releasing her breasts and let her blouse fall back down. He quickly grasped and pulled it apart sending buttons flying everywhere. He slipped the blouse from her allowing it to drop to the deck.

Lena, shocked at what Mike did squealed and screeched, “What the hell?”

“You know what,” he said as he ran his hands over her now bare breasts pinching her nipples.

Lena moaned and knew what he wanted. He backed her up against the rail of the porch and she flinched as it was freezing cold against her bareback. With her pinned against the railing, he leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth as he continued pinching the other nipple. Lena was moaning loudly and shivering as the cold ran up her back from the rail she was pressed against.

Lena ran her hands down over Mike’s body until she was cupping his cock through his pants with one hand and fumbling with the belt of his pants with the other. She was frantically trying to undo the belt buckle without much success.

“Goddamnit Mike, undo this fucking belt,” she finally shouted in frustration.

He reached to the buckle with his free hand and slipped it open. Lena was quickly on it then, pulling it apart. She wasted no time slipping the button lose on his pants before yanking the zipper down. Releasing her grip on his cock through his pants, she started trying to fish it out of his pants. She pushed and shoved his pants down far enough to finally free his cock. She ran her hand down along its length causing Mike to be the one moaning now.

As he continued teasing her nipples with his mouth and fingers, she started stroking him. She would run her hand from the base to the knob, running her thumb directly over the head. He was quickly becoming fully hard as she continued. Both were reaching the point that the teasing was going to lead to the next step right there on the porch and did.

Mike stood up and quickly kissed Lena before turning her around facing out towards the snow-covered hillside. As he spun her around her hand slid from his cock reluctantly. He pushed her against the cold rail, it biting into her belly now. She grasped the rail as Mike flipped her skirt over her bareback.

Mike wasted no time pushing his pants and underwear further down his legs. He then tugged Lena’s panties to the side. As soon as he had a clear path, he pushed his cock into her pussy with one thrust. Lena moaned out as he filled her, pushing her against the cold railing even harder.

Although the cold of the railing was causing her to shiver, the heat of Mike’s cock pushing deep and forcefully in her pussy was warming her from the inside out. She moaned out, “Yes Mike, fill me, babe, warm me with that cock.” He started fucking her with long purposeful strokes.

Neither was going to last long as sexually charged as they both were but Mike was going to make Lena feel as she was fucked by the stud, she always told him he was. He held onto hips moving in and out of her pussy with ever-increasing speed. Lena’s skirt fell back over her ass but Mike was too intent on fucking her to care.

“Oh my god Mike, you feel so fucking good,” she moaned out!

He pulled her tighter against him and in doing so pulled her breasts against the cold rail she was bent over. As he kept driving into her; her nipples hit the cold rail and she shrieked in surprise just as Mike slammed into her hard and deep.

Shivering from the cold of being half-naked on the deck and the tremendous pounding Mike was giving her, she felt her orgasm approaching quickly. She gripped the rail as Mike slammed into her hard enough to lift her up on her toes with each thrust. The rushing of the warmth of her orgasm started spreading quickly just before it hit with full force.

Mike felt her pussy tighten around his cock and knew Lena was orgasming. He slammed into her hard and deep several more times as her orgasm ripped through her. His orgasm quickly followed hers. He pushed deep pumping stream after stream of seed deep into her warm pussy. He held onto her hips as they shivered through their orgasms.

Exhausted they both slumped together, Mike laying over Lena’s back forcing her tighter against the cold rail. They rested for a minute before Lena said, “Babe, I’m freezing now. Can we go inside?”

Mike coming back to his senses realized that he had her pinned against the cold railing on a freezing deck. Talk about one hell of a beginning to a vacation. He straightened up reaching out and pulling Lena with him. She was relieved to get off that cold railing but was starting to shiver from the cold now and not the sexual excitement of the moment.

Mike, while reaching down and pulling up his pants said, “Let’s go in and get warm in front of the fire.”

“That sounds good, babe.” Lena bent down and grabbed her jacket off the deck before she and Mike went inside leaving the blouse where it had fallen.

Rebeca spent her day doing massages in the public massage area since she had no private ones on her schedule. She was always amazed at the people she saw come through the area. She had everybody from a young couple to a couple that was in their seventies. That was what was great about working here, the variety of people.

At the end of her day, she went to change before leaving. She stopped by the scheduling board to see if she had any private massages scheduled for the next day. She saw she was scheduled for an evening massage with a couple named Mike and Lena. She always enjoyed doing couples massages because you never knew where they would go. A lot of her fondest memories at the resort were with couples.

The next day Mike and Lena spent the day out on the ski slopes having fun. Afterward, they came back and went to dinner at the resorts five-star restaurant. After dinner, they walked back to their chalet discussing their upcoming massages.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

“I wonder what our masseuse will look like,” Mike wondered out loud.

Lena laughed and said, “Knowing you, you probably requested the sexiest one they have.”

“Well, I surely wouldn’t want the ugliest one, would you?”

“Okay, I get your point.”

“Actually, I asked for the most requested female masseuse by couples. I figured if she was requested regularly, she probably has two things going for her. She is probably sexy and good. Maybe a third thing, she likes to have fun,” Mike finished with a broad smile while looking at Lena.

Just as Mike had finished, they got to the door of their chalet. On the door was a note saying that a massage table had been delivered while they were out. Lena pulled it off the door as Mike unlocked it. They went in and saw a large envelope on the entry table.

Lena picked up and opened it. Inside was a single sheet of paper. She pulled it out and read it to Mike.

Dear guest,

You have scheduled a couple’s massage for this evening at 8 pm. Your masseuse will be Rebeca and she should arrive just before your appointment time.

Please shower and be appropriately dressed for the masseuse’s arrival. Recommended attire is undergarments or bathing suits with robes.

Thank you,

The massage staff

Mike looked at his watch and said, “We have about an hour to get ready.”

Lena smiled and said, “A shower sounds good,” as she walked towards the bedroom shedding clothes as she went. Mike was hot on her heels shedding his as well.

Just before eight, the bell chimed letting Mike and Lena know that somebody was at the door. They had been sitting on the couch cuddling in front of the fire while waiting for the masseuse. Mike got up and went to the door opening it to the sight of one sexy elf.

Standing there in front of him at the door was a young lady with curly blonde hair, a beautiful face and what appeared to be a very sexy body covered in an elf-like dress wearing black knee-high boots. She was also carrying a small duffle over her shoulder.

Looking slightly up at Mike she said, “Hi, I’m Rebeca, your masseuse for the night.”

Mike reeling in his thoughts said, “Hi, I’m Mike,” and by this time Lena had joined him at the door. Indicating her, he said, “and this is, Lena.”

Lena stepped closer and said, “Come on in Rebeca, it’s not exactly freezing but it is colder than a well-diggers-ass.”

Rebeca started giggling as she stepped through the door and Mike closed it behind her. They moved into the living room by the glass wall looking out over the beautiful snow-covered hillside. The staff had placed the massage table and a floor matt there because of the backdrop.

Rebeca but her duffel down and opened it pulling out several bottles of massage oils placing them in holders under the edge of the table. She then spread one of the sheets the staff had left across the table before looking at Mike and Lena.

“So, who gets to go first?” she asked.

Mike and Lena had discussed how to play out their game and it was decided Lena would go first to test the waters. Lena stepped up to the table and slipped her robe off revealing she was completely naked under it. She waited for Rebeca’s reaction to judge whether she was up for it or would insist, she put something on.

Rebeca never batted an eye, matter of fact she was enjoying the view of this coffee-colored woman standing in front of her. She finally said, “If you’d lay face down with your face on the rest I’ll get started.” After Lena laid down, Rebeca laid a towel across her ass covering her.

Mike sat down in a comfortable chair facing the massage table in clear view of Lena and Rebeca. As he sat down, he made sure Rebeca was looking his way and let his robe slip open displaying his semi-hard cock to her before covering back up.

Rebeca caught the whole thing and realized what the game here was tonight. She appreciated the whole seduction thing and thought she’d play along to see how far they wanted to take it. She was game for anything they were, now to see what they were game for.

Rebeca took one of the oil bottles and ran a line of oil down the center of Lena’s back. Lena flexed at its warmth touching her. Rebeca then used her hands to rub it all across her back and moved her hands down along Lena’s flanks until she was massaging the side of her breasts. Lena moaned at her touch.

Mike was relaxed back in his seat just watching. His attention peaked when Rebeca ran her hands down alongside Lena’s breasts and massaged the area more than she needed. He could hear her moan as Rebeca continued to massage her.

Rebeca moved back, then poured more oil in her hands and moved down to her legs. She started with Lena’s feet working the oil in before moving up her legs to her calves. She used more oil and continued to work her way up to her thighs. She slowly worked her way until she was right at the crease of her thighs and mound. As she ran her warm hands through the area Lena softly moaned and flexed her legs open a bit further.

Rebeca glanced over at Mike, he was sitting there with his complete attention on her and Lena. She also noticed his right hand was inside his robe and the robe was moving in the obvious way of him stroking his cock. She thought, time to turn up the heat it looks like.

She ran her hands along the edges of Lena’s pussy a bit longer before working them up over ass under the edge of the towel. Taking the towel, she pulled it off and poured oil directly on the top of Lena’s ass so some of it would run down along the crack coating her anus and pussy as it dripped to the table under her body.

She started working her hands over Lena’s ass, massaging the oil into it. She was sliding them all over, lifting and playing with each cheek. Lena was moaning and lifting her ass up. Rebeca recognized it for it was; a woman that was becoming very horny.

She continued to work one hand over Lena’s ass but moved the other along the crease between her cheeks. As she did, she glanced over at Mike and he wasn’t even bothering to hide now. He had the robe open fully exposing his hard cock that he was slowly stroking while watching her work his wife into a frenzy of desire.

Rebeca’s fingers caressed Lena’s anus. She gently rubbed a finger over it, running it just at the pucker causing Lena to moan out. She moved on until she was slipping her fingers over Lena’s swelling pussy lips, feeling how puffy they were with excitement already. She massaged the oil into her pussy, slipping her finger between the folds of Lena’s pussy until she finally slid a finger into her. Lena moaned out yes and spread her legs further apart for Rebeca.

She took this as permission to continue and continue she did. She started moving that finger in and out while using her thumb to massage Lena’s pucker. As Lena started responding more, she added more fingers to her pussy until she was fucking her with all four fingers. Then when she felt Lena ready, she cupped her hand into a wedge and proceeded to work her whole hand inside Lena until she was filling her pussy with her hand.

Lena yelped at first and then nothing but protracted moans escaped her lips as Rebeca worked her hand back forth in her pussy. She was lifting her pelvis off the table to meet each thrust of Rebeca’s hand as it moved in her. It wasn’t long until she let out a long-protracted moan saying she was cumming. She closed her legs around Rebeca’s arm holding her tight. She shook and shivered as her orgasm ran through her until she finally just went limp on the table.

Rebeca gently pulled her hand from Lena’s pussy. It was dripping with cum and oil from Lena. She already had her plan worked out. She turned and walked over to Mike and knelt down in front of him. He was staring wide-eyed at her after watching what she had just done to his wife but his hand was still firmly around his cock.

Rebeca reached out wrapping the hand covered in cum and oil around his hand and cock saying, “I’m the masseuse, I’ll take care of your massage.” Mike slid his hand out from under hers.

Once his hand was out the way Rebeca worked her hand up down his cock spreading the mix of his wife’s cum and the oil all over it. She ran her fingers around his head and under it along his sensitive glands. As she was working her hand around his cock, she slipped the other one under him cupping his balls. The way he was reclined in the chair was perfect for her to fondle them.

After having him good and lubed she started stroking the length of his cock. She would work all the way to the base before gliding her hand back to the head. She was giving him the massage he deserved but she could also feel by his balls slowly tightening realizing that this massage might not be a long one.

Rebeca continued to work Mike’s cock in long strokes, pulling the skin tight as she reached the base and then gathering it up as she moved towards the head each time. He was moaning and raising his hips up to her as she continued unhurried. He didn’t know how long he could hold back but was doing his damnedest to make this last.

Rebeca could feel his struggle not to cum to quickly but she also knew how charged up he would be after watching her fist fuck his wife. She wanted him to enjoy it and not fight it. She reached up with her hand that hand been fondling his balls and rubbed it across his bare chest making sure she stroked his nipples. This caused Mike to stiffen and moan loudly.

Finally, there was no holding back for Mike. Rebeca had sped up her pace stroking his cock. She was squeezing him tight as she pumped it. Then Mike bucked his hips hard letting out a moan. Rebeca stroked his cock faster knowing he was cumming. Mile let loose with several hard ropes of cum landing on his chest and stomach. Rebeca continued milking him for as long as he was cumming. The last final bit ran down and over her hand to pool at the base of Mike’s cock.

Mike flopped back in the chair panting from his orgasm. When he finally opened his eyes, he looked over Lena and she was laying on her side watching him with several of her own fingers buried deep in her pussy. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

They were broken out of their shared moment by Rebeca saying, “My time is up tonight. If you’d like, I’ll leave the oils for you to enjoy at your leisure. Just let the staff know if you want the massage table removed.”

Lena looked at her and said, “I think we will be needing it and you again this week if you’d like?” Mike quickly nodded his assent to that question as well.

“I would love that.”

After Rebeca left Mike and Lena stared at each other for the longest time before Mike finally suggested a shower. Lena slid off the table as Mike stood. She went to him and he wrapped her in his arms feeling her naked body against his.

 

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments