Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thinking Of Lea

"Meeting the girl of my dreams and taking it into my own hands"

0
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
760 words 760 words
I sit down in a noisy class. I’m not impressed today, the first day after a long break and a repeat class. This has all the hallmarks of another boring college semester. I survey the room as I normally do when in a new class. For me it’s about finding another girl to eye off and pass the time away.

The class looks pretty limited and my eyes sink. A few older women sit at the front, a few guys at the back and in between nothing really to write home about.

The door opens and I look up to survey the next entrants. In walks a group of girls, all pretty reserved and quiet. I look up but pay limited attention then...WOW. The final girl in the group moves through the doorway. My curious survey becomes a stare, which becomes an obvious perve. I feel myself shifting in my seat, as my eyes make their way up from the floor.

I see a tight pair of denim jeans showing off her athletic body. I linger slowly on her ass as she turns to take her seat two rows in front. Her outfit is topped off with a white low cut top, innocent with flowers on it. Her slightly tanned skin, swan-like neck, and brunette hair amplifies my lust for her, my sexual urge pulsing.

I feel my cock squeeze tighter into my pants as I eye the back of her neck. I allow my mind to wander as I think of kissing her neck, running my hands over her shoulders, revealing her naked breasts and nipples, slipping my lips and tongue between them as I hear her moan. She runs her soft hands across my chest as I throw her on the table in front of me and unzip her jeans, revealing her panties. My erection starts to grow and I am quickly snapped back to reality.

The attendance sheet is bumped in front of my chest. I quickly sign it and look for her name. I scan the pages slightly in panic, attempting to not draw attention and then I find it: Lea.

The class is a particularly long one for the first of the session. But my mind is fixated on the one thing which really matters to me, and at that moment it's Lea.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

My eyes undress her constantly, I'm unable to contain myself and my sexual desires as I continually rearrange my pants, attempting to hide my ever increasing erection.

I look up and see her standing. She stands with innocence and superiority. Her jeans cling to her well formed ass, the shape and her strong sexy thighs nearly send me over the edge. She moves around the class and I wait for her. I panic as she nears closer, looking down to see my erection strained against my pants. I quickly cover it as Lea hands me the paper.

"Thanks," I reply as I look up into her deep brown eyes. I linger for any acknowledgement; she smiles and quickly moves on.

My erection aches as she reclaims her chair. I can’t take it anymore, I think. I stand and walk towards the door. I turn to have one last glimpse of her as I shut the door. I quickly strut towards the toilets knowing it is only a matter of time. I open the door and lock it behind me. My pants constrict around my erection. I slide them over my knees along with my underwear. I look down and smile knowing what I am about to do.

I shut my eyes and slowly rub my hard cock. My mind is quickly forced towards Lea. I want it to last forever as I think about her, her ass, her body, her face, her small but perky breasts. I wish she was here to see me, to help me, to pleasure me. The dirty thoughts of a horny man race through my mind as I tug at my hard cock. I stand pleasuring myself in the bathroom stall. 

I moan slightly and feel the spurt; once, twice, three, even a slow fourth spurt dribbles down from my cock as I slowly moan her name, "Lea". 

I open my eyes and see the end result of my pleasurable experience. I quickly clean the stall and I know it won’t be my last.

Please let me know, if you think it was any good or not, or hot or not or whatever, just let me know and I might write again.


Published 
Written by himym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments