Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To relieve boredom

"bored in the office, what to do?"

16
10 Comments 10
16.2k Views 16.2k
808 words 808 words
“God I’m bored,” I thought as I looked at the clock for the twentieth time. It was two o’clock in the afternoon, and I did not finish work for another two and a half hours. I moved the mouse by my computer and watched the screen blink back to life.

I checked my e-mail inbox once again, no new e-mails. I checked the company log, also no new notes. Theoretically that meant my job was done for the day, but leaving work early is frowned upon.

I stood up and walked over to the door of my office; I peeked outside and saw no one lurking about. I smiled to myself and locked the door before walking back to my desk. I carefully took off my jacket and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I sat down by my desk and went onto my favorite porn site.

I slowly got comfortable as I watched two girls making out on the screen. My hands slowly started to roam my chest and I knew my nipples had hardened. I pulled my bra down, releasing my breasts from captivity. I squeezed and caressed my breasts and gently pulled at my nipples as the girls on screen slowly undressed each other.

I watched with my mouth open drooling at the sight of these two teenage girls playing. I so much wanted to be there too playing, kissing and sucking on their nubile young bodies. I watched as one of the girls sat back and her friend got on all fours in front of her. She buried her head between her friend’s legs and started to eat her out.

I stood up taking off my blouse and bra. I then unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I sat back down and pulled my panties to one side and slid my hand down the crevice of my slit and could feel the wetness touch my hand.

I slowly started to rub my pussy, giving lots of attention to my already engorged clit. I groaned and closed my eyes only to fling the open again because I heard a squeal come from my screen. The girls were now in 69 both fingering each other like their lives depended upon it.

I smiled and slipped two fingers into my pussy. I groaned as I slowly started to finger myself, I knew that if I kept this up I would make myself cum in a matter of minutes.

Nana_Arcay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nana_Arcay

I eased my fingers out, licking them one by one. I pushed just one finger back in and slowly started to finger myself.

I closed my eyes concentrating just on the sound coming from my computer and what I was doing to myself. My slipped my second finger into my pussy feeling the warmth of my inner body. As I slowly fingered myself, I caressed my breasts heightening my own arousal, it was not long before I was groaning along with the porno.

I dared not take my fingers out of my pussy, so with my spare hand I opened the bottom drawer of my desk and reached under a stack of papers to where I hide my dildo. I groped around till I felt it and took it out of the drawer.

I smiled as I looked at it, it was beautiful. It is smooth silver shaft with a round top. I pulled my fingers out my pussy and smothered my juices over the dildo to lube it up. I watched the girls on screen playing with a similar dildo, and I watched one girl insert it into the other. As she did so I slipped my dildo into me so that the timing was similar. I groaned as I pushed my dildo in my pussy right to the hilt. I twisted the back bottom of the dildo and gasped loudly as it started to vibrate inside me.

Slowly, I started to slide the dildo in and out of my pussy. I did it slowly at first then faster building up the pleasure between my legs. I knew I was hitting the right spot as my body started to shake slowly. Faster and faster I fucked myself, till I could not hold back any more. I screamed loudly as an orgasm rippled through my body.

I sat back with the dildo still buried deep inside my pussy. I looked at the screen to see the two girls kissing once more before the screen flashed and went back to the menu on the porn site. I smiled to myself and took the dildo out of my pussy, laying it on my desk.

I slowly got up and got dressed before sitting back at my desk. I looked up at my clock, two thirty, and still another two hours to the end of work.

THE END

Published 
Written by naughtykellypreston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments