Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tweetie Pie Panties

"Best friends share new panties and more."

11
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Annie confessed to me about the first time she had enjoyed her best friend Katie’s borrowed panties.

She was having a sleepover at Katie’s house. Katie had been out shopping with her mum, and couldn’t wait to show off her new buys to her best friend. Now that she was sixteen her mother had allowed Katie to choose her own panties. With boys in mind, she had chosen a three-pack of thongs with 'Tweetie Pie' embroidered on them. Katie was wearing the red ones of course. That left blue and white.

"Oh, I love those!"

Annie was excited. She wanted some just like her friend’s. She was hoping to attract boys too, although at sixteen she still hadn't yet kissed one.

"Here you can have these, I’ve got three of them and I haven’t even got a boyfriend yet!"

Katie flung the baby blue pair at her mate.

Annie, still a bit shy in front of her teenage friend, went off to the bathroom to put them on instead of her sleep shorts. These were the first pair that had not been basic cotton knickers that she had laid her hands on, and she loved the feel of the slippery nylon as it rode up over her bottom and hugged her 'tweetie pie'.

(Annie told me that wearing them made her wet straightaway, she thought she'd peed herself and was embarrassed in case her friend found out).

"Let's see.” Giggled her naughty friend.

Annie allowed Katie a quick peek at her cute bottom with the blue thong disappearing between her cheeks, keeping her thighs tight in case the wet spot showed, before snuggling under the covers next to her friend.

(Annie confessed to me that she was turned on by her shy exhibitionism but was too embarrassed to do anything more about it).

After further gossip of what they would do with boys when they got hold of them, the girls pretended to go to sleep, both wearing the same panties. One bright red, one baby blue.

Annie was just dozing off when she sensed her friend moving rhythmically next to her. Could she actually be masturbating? She wasn’t sure, she had only ever secretly rubbed herself down there, always through her knickers, and had never had an orgasm, whatever that was, but she sure felt like doing it now. Katie didn’t seem to have any such inhibitions. Maybe her tight silky thong was having the same effect on her as it was on Annie? She turned to look at her friend who seemed lost in her own pleasure.

Annie coughed nervously.

“Are you ok?” she whispered.

Katie opened her eyes and smiled at her.

“Don’t you do it when you go to sleep?" She giggled.

With that Katie flung back the duvet, and revealed her hand thrust down the front of her matching red thong, stretching 'Tweetie Pie' like an animation.

Annie was a bit shocked but turned on by the sight.

“Go on I dare you.”

“I’m not sure what you want me to do?” Annie stammered nervously.

“You just rub here and keep going.”

Annie watched fascinated as her friend continued to work her fingers under the silky fabric, ‘Tweetie Pie’ stretched over her knuckles as she rubbed vigorously.

“Come on, I’ll show you, it’s easy.”

Katie took her friend’s inexperienced hand and cupped it over her moving crotch. Annie could feel the urgency of her friend's fingers under the slippery nylon. Oh wow, she was turned on now. She just wanted to copy her best friend. Katie however, anticipated that and did it for her, free hand down over her mate’s identical pair of panties. The ones that she was looking forward to trying on next, but she was a generous and selfless friend, in some respects at least.

Annie was amazed at how her fingers found exactly the right spot immediately but was embarrassed because she was wet already.

“Oh, you’ve made a mess of my new panties!” Katie teased. "Never mind, there’s still one more pair, but we’ll have to share them,” she giggled and continued to stroke her friend through the damp material between her legs. Annie would have done anything she had asked she was so turned on. 'I Must try this at home alone,' she mused.

Nyakimgold9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nyakimgold9

Katie’s more practised technique brought Annie pretty close to her first orgasm, but not quite. The movement of the tight material between her legs was just what she liked. Resting her hand on top of her friend’s, Katie provided just the extra pressure and degree of naughtiness required. Annie was aware of her friend's vigorous self-rubbing alongside her and was impressed by Katie's own easy ecstasy as she pursued her goal.

“Wow, that was quick!” Annie marvelled.

“Phew, better now,” Katie quipped. “Ready for bed.”

She rolled over and went straight to sleep, leaving Annie wondering what a real orgasm was like and how she might achieve it. Whatever it was, it would involve the new panties she had been given.

Next morning after some more girly chat, Annie went to get dressed in the bathroom. Taking off the pale blue thong her friend had given her, she didn’t quite know what to do with it, still wet with her juices as it was. She just put it in the laundry basket. When she came out wrapped in a towel, Katie was standing there naked except for the new white pair of 'Tweetie Pie" panties she had just put on. Annie stared at her crotch, lost for words. She wanted what was in them.

“Oh! I’m sorry, I promised you these.”

Katie whipped them off. “Don’t worry they’re not wet yet!"

She wouldn’t have cared if they were.

Annie later confessed to me that while wearing the new borrowed panties all day, she became aware of just how aroused her ‘tweetie pie’ could get. She couldn’t wait to get home to do something about it.

As soon as she got through the door she rushed upstairs to her room, avoiding the usual family squabbles, and flung herself down on her single bed. Wriggling out of her tight jeans, at last, she was able to enjoy the little white panties with ‘Tweetie Pie’ embroidered on them in exactly the right place, just for herself.

Annie was seized by an urge to admire herself down there. She had never really looked in detail before. Taking her hand mirror she positioned it on her pillow and straddled it, spreading her thighs wide so she could see just how snug her friend's thong fitted her. She admired the outline of her budding shape under the tight crotch. Then she watched fascinated as a wet spot spread over tweetie. Actually, she had been wet all day and some must have seeped out, she reasoned.

'Naughty girl,' Annie thought. 'Let’s just see how naughty you can be.'

Annie pulled the stained white crotch of her friend's knickers tight over tweetie, giving herself a much-needed rub through the silky material as a spurt of fluid flowed out through them and onto the pillow.

Fuck! She was wetting herself in the excitement. She had totally forgotten to go to the bathroom when she got home from school, and now she had wet her friend’s new panties. Shame.

Wow, she was turned on! Annie couldn’t stop caressing herself through the soaking white nylon. Deliberately she rubbed her crotch just like her friend Katie had shown her. This produced an immediate mounting pressure between her legs. Annie felt ready to burst. First, she felt a burning sensation, and then an uncontrollable wave of hot pleasure flooded over her as she came for the first time, her thighs shaking.

She watched herself in the mirror as she lost control, streams of pee pouring through the white panties, running down her thighs and splashing the glass. She couldn’t stop herself hugging the pillow between her legs as she continued to wet herself in a most satisfying way, saturating her friend’s cheap white thong into the bargain.

Maybe that’s what Katie had meant about not making them wet?

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments