Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected masturbation in my caravan

"Wife of couple and me masturbate"

6
1 Comment 1
15.5k Views 15.5k
755 words 755 words
I took my trailer caravan to a campsite in France. The day after I arrived an English married couple arrived riding bicycles. They introduced themselves as as Ted and Muriel. I told them I was Peter. From their packs they took a small tent, which I think is called a "bivvy" and erected it.

That night the heavens opened and the rain was so heavy that the noise on the roof of my van woke me up. After a while there was a banging on the van door and Teds voice called out to let them in. I was naked when I went to open the door because I always sleep in the nude. Ted and Muriel were standing there in the rain and were soaked to the skin and I let them in.

"What on earth has happened?" I asked them. "You are wet through".

"Our tent has a rip in it and the rain came in on us in our beds" Ted replied.

"You must get those wet things off and Ill give you towels to dry yourselves".

"That would mean we would be naked" Muriel protested.

"Of course it will. How else can you dry yourselves? Anyway, I'm naked so don't be too embarrassed if I see you like that".

Rather reluctantly the two removed their wet night clothes and I handed each a towel which they used to dry off. I liked what I saw of the naked Muriel. A very nice figure with firm breasts, flat stomach with hair round her pussy. It was inevitable that my cock hardened a little. The three of us, all naked, sat on my bed.

"You seem to be somewhat excited, Peter. Your cock is up a little" commented Ted.

"Yes. I couldn't help it when I saw Muriel like that".

"That's all right" she said. "I don't mind at all. But can it get larger than that?"

"Of course, but Id have to work on it to get it right up".

"Well, do it but it might be better if Muriel does it for you" Ted said.

"Shed have to agree to that. She may not like the idea".

"Oh. Id like to but I mustn't make you cum".

"Why not?" Ted asked her. "You can if you like".

"Ive never masturbated anyone but you, Ted.

MargoPie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoPie

Id like to make cum but he may not want me to do it".

"Oh, please do it".

I stood up in front of Muriel, who was still sitting on my bed,but she stood up and held my cock, stroking it to full erection. She was masturbating me so I reckoned I should do the same to her. Rather unsure I slipped fingers into her cunt, fully expecting Ted to tell me not to do that but he didn't say a word, just looked at what his wife and I were doing. She hadn't resisted when I put my fingers into her though she must have known that I was going to masturbate her.

I felt that wonderful sensation gradually creeping over me. My cum soon shot out on to the vinyl covered floor. Muriel was beginning to breathe heavily.

"Oh! I'm cumming Peter! I'm cumming! Its lovely! Make me keep cumming and cumming!"

I made her cum several times. Ted was still watching closely at his wife and me. It seemed to me that he liked seeing me masturbating his wife. When she and I were finished we sat on my bed again.

"Did you like it when Peter masturbated you, Muriel?" Ted asked her.

"Very much. It was the first time anyone but you has done that to me. It was very naughty but nice".

We three lay on my bed for the rest of the night, all still nude of course. In the morning, which was sunny, they returned to their tent in the nude, because I had no dry towels for them to cover their nakedness, and there they collected their wet "out door" clothes. They put them on the tent to dry in the sun and came back to my van. Sadly, Ted didn't invite me to masturbate Muriel again. We drank a few gasses of wine while we waited for the clothes to dry.

They went to their tent, still nude, and dressed. Ted spent some time repairing their tent. They packed everything away and departed on their cycles after we all wished each other a good holiday and saying that the masturbation evening was very enjoyable and worth remembering.
Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments