Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching

"There is something about having someone secretly watching you."

61
59 Comments 59
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

There is something about having someone secretly watching you. Depending on what type of person you are, I guess, whether you are the type to get scared or you are a little adventurous and willing to have some fun with it. I, on the other hand, am a little adventurous, but hoping there is someone out there watching me is quite a turn-on. For some reason, it’s when I can shed my good-girl image and become the temptress.

All this had first started after I came home from my daily run one day. As soon as I reached my driveway, I had this feeling with me like there was someone around. I looked around with what bit of daylight that we had, but I couldn’t see anyone or anything and having your house being completely hidden by trees doesn’t help either. Anyone could be using that as a cover and could see me come and go at any time without my knowing it. I wasn’t what you would call scared, but I was curious and fascinated by all of this.

When I got inside, I kicked off my sneakers and turned on the one light in the living room. It didn’t give off any bright light but bright enough that it shows that someone was home. Then I started to strip, forgetting the fact that I had a couple of windows with the curtains drawn back. I was leaving my clothes wherever they landed, anxious to get my hot shower so by the time I reached the bathroom I was naked.

It only took a couple of seconds for the water to get hot, just the way I like it. I took this chance to get completely wet, letting the hot water massage my neck and shoulders relieving the soreness and the tension. I was starting to relax a bit then I turned around and let the water spray on my breasts. At first, it started to tickle then, after I got used to the feeling, I was slowly starting to get turned on. I made sure the spray was mostly on my nipples making them hard, enjoying the feeling so much I closed my eyes and gave a little moan. I thought no trouble to tell I’m relaxing, I’m moaning in the shower and I haven’t gotten started yet.

Then I had the idea of opening the window just to let the steam out of the bathroom, and for one moment I thought I saw a glimmer of something shiny like eyeglasses somewhere in amongst the trees. I thought, excellent, maybe he’s watching and such in perfect time too. Then I decided to go with the idea that I read in one of the books that I recently read, it was a steamy erotica about this girl who was masturbating with herself while someone was watching. Since I know my neighbor Tom likes to watch me, maybe I should put on a show for him.

I decided to finish what I started doing before I did anything else. So, I turned my back to the spray and let the hot water massage my back, my nicely shaped buttocks and down to my thighs and the calves of my legs. My muscles were now starting to loosen up which was good because now I didn’t feel so stiff and sore.

The smell of lavender brought me back to my senses making me feel rejuvenated, I was told that lavender is good for relieving stress and other anxieties. Today seemed like the perfect time to use it. I made sure that I was facing the window and that he could get a glimpse of what he was missing.

I’m not sure if he knew that I was watching him as well, only my view of him wasn’t as good as his view of me. But every now and then I would see that usual glimmer of his eyeglasses or some movement in the trees. I hope that he would become brave enough to get a little closer, mainly because I was curious to see what he looked like.

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove

As I started to wash myself, I began to fantasize about what it would be like to have his hands on me. I bet his hands would be nice and strong yet gentle to the touch. In each place I touched with my own hands, I would imagine him touching me with his soapy hands caressing my neck which was enough to make me tremble. Then he would move down to my breasts fondling them teasing the nipples until they became pointed with desire.

At the point, I started to moan and quickly open my eyes when I thought to have heard something. I didn’t realize how loudly I moaned, looking out the window to see if I could still see my ‘Peeping Tom’. Unfortunately, I was disappointed when I didn’t see him in his spot. I thought maybe he moved to a better position or on the other hand, I could have scared him off.

I didn’t really know what to think so I decided to go back to my fantasy, picking up where I left off thinking about his hands going down to my stomach and then putting his hand between my legs, gently probing my secret charms to get to my already moist vagina. I could feel myself getting hot, the only problem was I wasn’t sure if it was my fantasy or my shower or the combination of the two.

Meanwhile, getting lost in my thoughts I imagined my watcher outside of the house silently looking through the bathroom window watching every move that I was making. Imagining that he would see me leaning up against the shower wall, my hair all damp and curling around my face with one hand fondling my breasts as the other hand slides down to the fine darker patch of pubic hair stimulating my clitoris with my fingers thrusting in and out swiftly bringing myself to the point of climax.

Maybe he would think that I looked like a wanton vixen just ready to be taken. Would thoughts of seeing me like this make his shaft go rock hard and make it unbearable to stand in the quite literal sense. Smiling to myself thinking how my watcher would hurriedly unzip his jeans to take out his swollen member and start stroking himself hard and fast. Watching my movements as he matched his rhythm to mine, he would know that I was near my orgasm. To reach his orgasm at the same time, he would have a vivid picture of penetrating his organ into my hot womanhood, thrusting very hard, savoring the taste of my fragrant skin.

Having that thought of me naked and so close would do it for him as he’d immediately cum just as hard as I did. After he was finished, he wouldn’t wait around long enough for me to get a chance to see him in his present condition, so he would clean himself up very quickly and then think that it was time we would officially meet.

That was the best time I got myself off, but I could have sworn that I heard someone outside just the same. When I looked at my watch, it was later than I thought and it was dark then, time for me to close my window and get out of the shower.

Just as I was getting out to dry myself off my phone was ringing. I wondered who that can be. Picking up the phone, I heard this sexy masculine voice on the other end… “Thank you, for letting me watch you.”

 

Published 
Written by Soleil_Rouge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments