Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While You Are Sleeping

"Satisfying myself after sex, because I’m left wanting."

74
28 Comments 28
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Even though this story is about my husband, he’s not always like this anymore. He does pay more attention to my pleasure, and over the years, I’ve tried to let him know what I need. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is only a part of our journey, and we continue to explore my needs."

It’s always the same. I’m always left without.

While you’re snoring softly and dreaming blissfully because you’re satisfied, I’m left lying there with no release and with cum leaking out of me. It trickles from my twitching hole and seeps out of my swollen, puffy, pussy lips. It mixes with my wetness as the blend of your contented cum, and my disappointed secretions ooze down towards my asshole.

I turn my head to look at you in the darkness. I can’t see you, so I listen to your steady breathing.

I slowly slide my hand over the sheet towards my breast. My hand glides over my large mound, and my fingertips hit my sensitive nipple, and my wet holes clench. I use my fingernails to scratch the fabric over my nipple. The scratching creates a vibration, and I sigh with pleasure.

I pull the sheet down so that my breasts and hard nipples hit the cold air, making my areoles wrinkle and tighten. I pinch my nub and roll it around. I squeeze it hard and pull outwards to stretch it, roll it and release. I do this a few more times.

Pinch.

Pull.

Roll.

Release.

Pinch.

Pull.

Roll.

Release.

I look over towards you again, and your breathing is still consistent.

Cupping my breast, I bring it up and lift my head up off the pillow. I angle my chin and lips down toward my hard nipple. I’m just a bit short, but I can poke my tongue out and touch my nipple. I flick my nub a few times with my tongue. It feels good, but I still need more.

Using my hands, I squeeze my breast and pull it up higher. I tuck my chin further into the flesh of my breast. I open my mouth… and success! I latch my lips over my nipple. I suck, and tickle my nipple with my tongue. My lips are open as wide as my huge areoles, and as I pull off, I scrape my teeth over my sensitive nip.

I turn my head towards my other fleshy mound because it’s only right that my other breast gets the same treatment.

My hands start to move down my stomach as I feel more wetness dribble out of my pussy, causing me to have a tickling sensation. I rub my hand down over my nether lips, as my fingertips slide over my silky, wet skin. As I pull my fingers back up, my middle finger slides between my lips.

My finger only slightly enters my hole, but it’s enough that my hips rise off the bed. My pointer fingertip continues to make its way up to my clit, and I rub around the nub. Pushing the hood up, across and around. I keep circling that little bundle of delight.

I wish I could get my clit vibrator for faster pleasure because vaginal stimulation just doesn’t do it for me, but nipple and clit manipulation… oh yes, that’s the trick.

I can’t risk the buzzing of my vibrator though because it might wake you, and I don’t want you to catch me. I think you might be upset, or disappointed if you think you didn’t satisfy me. I would hate for you to feel that way.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

Even though I’m often left without orgasm, I can’t totally blame you. I rarely ask for anything. Too shy to ask for what I really want, and too embarrassed to admit that I need more. So… much… more, because if you knew how many times I masturbated in one week, you’d be shocked.

I flick my clit with my finger and add some more fingers as I rub them over my wet hole to spread moisture around my pussy lips. I keep using three fingers to rub on and around my clit. I bring my fingers up to my lips because I desperately want to taste my juices, but really it’s our combined juices that I crave the most.

I lick my fingers, and suck on them as I taste the tangy, drool-worthy liquid.

I shove my fingers back into my pussy to get more cum out, and quickly put them back into my mouth to suck down those juices. It’s bliss and I just want to drink it down. I go back again and push my fingers in deeper. I bend my fingers, and scoop that cum out of me.

It comes out thick and stringy. I rub it on my lips, then suck it off my fingers. Licking my lips to make sure I get it all.

I’m so close now.

I rub my finger over my nipples again, and roll and pull on them. I grab them so I can suck on them again, and now I can taste our combined cum off my nipples. I keep sucking, and my pussy contracts. I want to keep going, but I’m selfish, and my clit orgasms are stronger than my nipple ones, so I move my hand back down to rub my clit again.

Using three fingers, I keep rubbing my clit, and I’m so close. I look over, and you’re still asleep. I close my eyes so that I can imagine that it’s your mouth and not my fingers making me rise up, and then it happens. My pussy decides that it’s time. It spasms, and I can feel my pelvic floor muscles tighten and release.

My breathing is heavy, but I don’t make a sound. I’ve mastered the art of the quiet orgasms over the years, and my pussy keeps trying to grasp emptiness, as my thighs clench around my hand. I roll away from you, hoping that the movement doesn’t wake you. I keep rubbing to make my release last. I’m sensitive, but I want the satisfaction to last forever.

But it doesn’t.

It never does, and that’s the best thing about orgasms. They come, they go, and the beauty of them is, you get to make them come again. Whenever you want.

One day, I hope that you will learn to pleasure me, and I’ll learn how to ask for it. I’ll eventually work up the courage to say what I need, and how I need it.

Because I’m addicted to the rush of the orgasms, and I’ll keep feeding my addiction, whether it’s with your help or all by myself.

I roll back over, and look at you, but you’re still sleeping. I sigh. I wonder what would happen if you did catch me? Would you be upset with me because I was playing without you? Would you watch me and enjoy the show, or would you push my hand aside and take over?

Published 
Written by Helsbels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments