Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter's touch

"Frosty moment and the stars are watching the fun..."

2
1 Comment 1
9.0k Views 9.0k
734 words 734 words
The times I find myself aroused and alone and night, I couldn't sleep again. Usual for me, the insomnia lurking around my mind as I toss and turn restless. Thoughts of you dance wildly around my mind, the feeling of skin to skin, the kisses, warm embraces and the moans of pleasure. It's an wild barrage of tantalizing moments.

I finally get out of bed, the cool air from outside still lingers around the room. Quickly, I pull off my clothes and crawl beneath the warm covers. I feel myself hard and ready for what is to come. My cock throbs with each beat of my heart as it races in anticipation for the coming game. I slowly reach down and begin to stroke up and down.

My mind begins a series of images and memories. Flashes of the times that felt so good to be inside you. Times where my lips caressed your flesh, where my tongue tastes you. My cock feels electric with the excitement as I pull harder and faster, the moments of a climax are coming but not close enough to stop. My back arcs and I feel the blankets suffocating my body as I want to cum. I strip away the covers, the golden light of a streetlamp washes over me. I feel it building, I remember the look in your eyes as I thrust into you, making motion to bring you closer to fulfillment.

My cock jumps in the excitement its almost arrived, but my hand ceases, my breath heavy and a slow moan escapes. I don't want to stop, I want to spring forth with all I can and cum everywhere. I want to feel the orgasm explode from me as it did with you many times before. The cool air feels nice against my naked body. But the game has just began. Time for the next act in the play of my own erotic game.

Standing up, my cock is bouncing, a vein along the side pulses as it bobs a little dance of joys. I touch it a bit underneath the head, and feel waves of excitement build again.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

Quickly I grab my long coat and button up. Time has come to go outside. I want to play in the night air and get caught by someone able to enjoy, or join, or just to watch and listen in. I leave my room behind my dick is slowly lowering as if disappointed, but I know its not over, not yet.

Open the door to outside and a blast of winter hits me. I close my eyes, I usually hate the cold but I am hot with lustful intentions and I am ready to face it this time. I step away from the door and walk to the road, neighborhood is quiet and it looks as though I am alone. The silence is not real, as I can still hear traffic not far off. I undo my coat, and standing naked again my cock raises as the wind hits it. The night is open and free, the stars are peeking behind storm clouds where they drop the lasts remaining flakes for now. One flake falls against my chest, where your hands have been.

I stroke myself again feeling the need of you awaken again. I drop the coat and thrust away, as I take a crisp winters air in. I groan with pleasure making it last, pushing and pulling thrusting my hips as if to push all of me inside you. The air wraps me like the blankets but free and liberating I almost hope someone is seeing as I feel my cock in my hand. I reach ever closer the snow falls a bit faster and I hear a car rushing towards me. I quickly grab my coat and wrap myself before headlights catch me in a game I was about to win. The car passes, and I quickly strip away and begin to play again. Its almost over, I feel it coming, I hear you moaning louder and louder in my mind. I stiffen as I am caught up in the feeling of my cumming. I continue stroking as my cock sprays my load into the snow, I am exhausted, but as I get my coat and enter my room I strip away again. I feel another excitement build and the play begins again....
Published 
Written by MalicetheDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments