Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yule Snow

"His daughter's "friend" Anita reveals that she's not quite as lesbian as he thought she was."

62
15 Comments 15
16.6k Views 16.6k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Recommended Read

I never would have guessed that my daughter was a lesbian.  Up until she was sixteen, she had regularly gone on dates with boys.  None of the relationships ever seemed to go anywhere, but as her father, I was fine with things not progressing to a certain point.  When she stopped dating, I assumed that she’d grown frustrated, and that eventually she would snap out of it.

When she finally told me after going off to college, it all made sense.  It was a shock, but I accepted it, much to Janie’s relief.  I certainly handled it better than her mother did.

My ex-wife had taken a sharp turn toward religion when our daughter was twelve, and it had ultimately torn our marriage apart.  Apparently, her religious convictions were more important than her daughter’s happiness, because their relationship had all but collapsed as soon as Janie told her.

That year, when she came home for the holidays, she stayed with me instead of her mother, and brought along her friend, Anita Snow.

They lived together.  They slept in the same bed.  They acted like a couple.  But the first time I referred to her as my daughter’s girlfriend, they’d both erupted in laughter.

Janie insisted they weren’t dating, because neither of them wanted to be tied down while they were in college.  Damn me if I understand what kids today consider a relationship, but it sure as hell looked like one to me.  So, after that, I referred to her as Anita, or Miss Snow.  The latter amused all three of us for reasons I can’t really explain.

The girls had dropped by for a couple of days on spring and summer break after that.  Relationship or no, Anita made my daughter happier and more animated than I’d seen her in years.  It made for fun times, and I was looking forward to the much longer visit over the holidays, which we’d come to call Yuletide instead of Christmas, because it irritated my preachy ex-wife.

Truth to tell, I was also looking forward to having the gorgeous Miss Snow around.  She had a smile that could stop your heart and stunning eyes, which were framed by a short haircut that suited her perfectly.  She certainly filled out her tops, and she had all the rest of the curves to go with those breasts.

It’s an odd thing to feel just a little jealous of your daughter that way.

It proved as enjoyable as I had anticipated when the girls arrived that year.  We went out to the movies and to a comedy club, but the best times were when we were all at home.  We watched a ton of Christmas specials on television, and quite a few home videos – though the latter often left my daughter red-faced.  It was three of my best days of the year.

Unfortunately, Janie had buckled to the pressure of my ex-wife’s side of the family, and agreed to come to their day before Christmas Eve gathering.  I was surprised to find out that Anita would be staying with me, rather than going with my daughter.

Not long after telling me, Janie caught me while Anita was in the bathroom and offered an explanation.

“Dad, there’s no way it would go well if Anita and I showed up together.  The thought of it makes Mom weird.  She’d ruin the holidays for everyone.  Anita’s family can’t deal with her sexuality either.  Coming here last year was the first good time she’s had in years.  Keep her company so I can try to have a good time with the rest of the family?  Please?”

“Oh, of course, honey,” I responded.  To lighten the moment, I said, “I’ll show her some more home videos.  I’m sure she’ll get a kick out of that.”

My daughter pointed her finger in my face and whispered in mock harsh tones, “If you show her that one of me doing a handstand on the dock and falling face first in the mud, I swear I will disown you.”

“Okay,” I chuckled while holding my hands defensively in front of me.  Then I got serious again and said, “You call any time if you need to hear a friendly voice, and if things get too bad, come home.  Anybody who can’t understand that doesn’t deserve you worrying about it.”

“I think I’ll be okay.  Aunt Renee said she’ll run interference between me and Mom.  Thank you for understanding.”  She hugged me, and said, “I love you, Dad.”

“Love you too.  Enjoy yourself, and then get back here for Yule Eve.”

I was sad – and a little worried – when it was time for her to leave.  I turned and looked away for a moment when the girls leaned in to kiss.

“I’ll be back right after noon tomorrow,” Janie said as they embraced.

Anita said, “Okay.  Thank you so much.”

“Don’t mention it,” Janie responded.  Then she leaned in and whispered something in Anita’s ear.  It was a fairly lengthy whisper.

Anita laughed when my daughter leaned away again.  “Promise.  Go.”

They broke from the embrace, and I wondered why Janie’s cheeks were flushed.  She took a deep breath, stepped back, and said to both of us, “Have fun.”

“We’ll try.  You do the same,” I told her.

“We will,” Anita amended.

Janie rolled her eyes toward the ceiling, shook her head, and then waved.

“Bye,” Anita and I said in near perfect unison.

We both stood behind the glass storm door, and waved to Janie one more time as she backed out of the drive.  Once I closed the door, I asked, “Anything you feel like doing, Miss Snow?”

“Actually, I could sort of use a drink.  Janie said you always have a bottle of Jack in your room.”

I hung my head, shook it, and groaned.  When I looked back up, I said, “She would know.  She thought she was being sneaky about stealing nips from it for the longest time.”

Anita laughed, “She said she nearly died on the spot when you told her you knew about it.”

“She’s lucky I’m a cool Dad.”  I had allowed the girls to drink when they were visiting, so it wasn’t that far out of the norm.  Considering the awkward situation I knew Janie was walking into, I said, “I could use a shot myself.”

“So, let’s go.”

I had been about to say I would go get the bottle, but she caught me off guard.  Having just labeled myself a cool Dad, and knowing that this probably was a difficult time of year for her, I decided not to rock the boat by acting prudish.  I nodded and gestured for her to follow.

It might have been a little awkward for me, but Anita certainly didn’t seem to have a problem.  The moment we walked into my bedroom, she hopped straight onto the bed to sit down.

As I retrieved the bottle and a shot glass from the bottom drawer of my nightstand, I couldn’t help but think, First time a woman has been in that bed in eons and she’s with your daughter.

“Only have the one glass,” I apologized as I sat them down on top of the nightstand.

“That’s fine.”

I poured her a shot and said, “Your drink, Miss Snow.”

Anita tossed that shot back and held out the glass.  “Your turn.”

I poured my own, and drank it somewhat more conservatively.

“I needed that.  Feeling a little more relaxed?” she asked when I sat the glass down.

“A little.”

“Need another?”

I chuckled and said, “If you want another, all you have to do is ask, Miss Snow.”

“I’m good.  Sure you don’t need one?”

“The one will do me for a while.  Doesn’t take much at my age.”

“Your age,” she said sarcastically, and rolled her eyes.

“The years catch up with you,” I warned.  “Enjoy being young while it lasts.”

“Good advice,” she said.

I wondered at the crooked smile she wore while saying that.  “That’s the advantage of age – experience,” I said sagely.

Her smile widened.  “I might have to take advantage of that.”

“Pick my brain any time you want, Miss Snow.”

She chuckled.  “That’s not exactly what I meant, but there is something I want to ask you...”

I planned to tell her to ask away, but I never got the chance.  I couldn’t believe my eyes when she grabbed the tail of her sweater, yanked it upward, and let her breasts tumble free.

I was still staring at the big, beautiful globes in shock when she asked, “What do you think of these?”

My brain finally defrosted, and I slapped a hand over my eyes.  “Anita, what are you doing?”

“Asking if you like my boobs, silly.”  She grabbed my arm and pulled down on it.  “Come on.  Look at them.”

“Anita, I can’t do that.  It’s not right.  You’re Janie’s...”  I caught myself before saying girlfriend. “Friend.  I’m twice your age.”

“What does that matter?” she asked.

“Anita, please just...”  Again, I had to pause.  The first thought that popped in my head was put them away.  The next was cover them up.  Finally I settled on, “Pull your top back down.”

She sighed.  After a few seconds, she said, “Okay, it’s safe to uncover your eyes again.  No more scary boobies.”

I parted two of my fingers, peeked, and saw that she was telling the truth.  I uncovered my eyes, and opened my mouth, but I had no idea what to say.

Anita quickly filled the silence.  “You know we’re not dating.  No strings.  No jealousy.  We’re just friends with benefits.”

“That doesn’t mean I can...”

I was still fumbling for a safe way to finish that sentence when she provided her own suggestion of, “Fuck me?”

Good lord! I thought.  I hadn’t even come close to imagining her taking things that far.

“Why not?  Janie’s been saying for a while that you need someone to jump your bones so you’ll stop being a recluse.”

Reeling from too much information, I asked, “But, I thought you were gay?”

“Mostly,” she said, and shrugged.  “I could never date a guy, but every so often, I get hungry for some cock.”

“Why me?” I asked, incredulously.

She giggled and answered, “Last year when I was here, I was starting to feel the itch.  It had been a little over a year since I’d been with a guy.  I heard you in the shower one morning, and curiosity got the better of me.  You didn’t lock the door, so I took a peek.”

Used to living alone, and assuming Anita wouldn’t have any interest, I hadn’t even considered locking the door to my master bath.

“I’ve never had a really big one before,” she said, and then licked her lips.

That caught me off guard.  I’m above average, but not that much above.  I’m a shower and not a grower, which meant that shower peek had given her an eyeful, but the look in her eyes and touch of awe in her voice seemed a little excessive.  Still, it cut through my shock and anxiety long enough for the floodgates to open.  My pride wasn’t the only thing swelling from her words.

“You did tell me that if I needed anything, all I had to do was ask.  Well...”  She bit her lower lip and giggled.

“Anita, it’s just...  I...  We...” I stammered.  The blood pumping between my legs was apparently starving my brain.

She hastened that process when she once again tugged her sweater upward.  This time, she didn’t stop with simply baring her breasts.  She pulled the sweater over her head, dropped it to the mattress, and pushed her breasts together.

Her areolae were large ovals, having only a slight rose tint to make them stand out from the pale globes.  They were smooth, with only the faintest hints of bumps.  In the center, her small nipples stood erect.

“You didn’t answer my question earlier.  What do you think?” she asked.

“They’re beautiful,” I whispered despite myself.

She gave a little laugh, jiggled her firm young breasts, and said, “Thank you.  I see something beautiful, too.”

It was as if I was paralyzed, and hypnotized.  I couldn’t take my eyes off her tits as she released them, and stretched a hand out toward me.  I grunted when her fingers closed around my hardness through my jeans.

Anita gasped, and squeezed my rising erection.  “Oh, wow,” she breathed while exploring the bulge.  She gasped again, and added, “My god.”

There was no going back at that point.  A beautiful young woman was topless in my bed, stroking me through my pants.  “God, Anita,” I groaned.

She let out an excited moan and went for the button of my jeans.  She made quick work of it and the zipper.  Harder than I’d been in years at that point, the head of my cock was peeking out of the top of my briefs.

“Oh my lord,” Anita said as she pushed my underwear down and took my naked cock in hand.  “It’s fucking huge.  Merry Christmas to me.”

I couldn’t help myself.  I reached out and ran my fingers through her short chestnut hair.  Her wide eyes lifted from my erection, caught my gaze, and she stood up without letting go of my cock.  The next think I know, her other hand is behind my head, tilting it down toward her lips.

Her kiss was easily the most passionate, hungry one I’d ever experienced in my life.  I responded in kind – my tongue entwining with hers.  I embraced her and caressed her bare back with one hand, while the other stroked her hair.  Between the kiss and her breasts squished against me, I was throbbing hard in her hand.

Anita finally let go of my manhood in order to jerk my shirt out from where it was still tucked into my pants.  She worked her way around, and with a few yanks, completely freed it.  Then, she pulled away from the kiss with a gasp.  Anita sat down hard on the bed, and immediately lifted a foot to remove her shoe.

I pulled off my shirt without much of a thought – beyond lamenting the fraction of a second I couldn’t see her as it passed over my head.  Once I dropped it to the floor, reality intruded, and I had a flash of self-consciousness about my dad body.

There was nothing of disappointment in her gaze when she licked her lips and said, “Hurry.”  Her other shoe dropped next to the first on the floor, and she pulled off her sock.

Standing in front of her, I had significantly more trouble.  I tried stepping on the heel of my left shoe to slip it off, but the laces confounded me.  I leaned on the nightstand, bent my knee, and tore at the laces.  By the time I dropped my foot to the floor again, she was reclining, and unbuttoning her jeans.

I blindly fumbled for the laces of my other shoe while she revealed a triangle of her bright red panties.  That was all I saw of them, because she began to push and wriggle her way out of them and her tight jeans at the same time.

Her mound was smooth, without a hint of stubble.  She lifted her butt from the mattress to push her jeans lower, revealing her equally bare cleft and the pink petals peeking out from within.  My shoes finally yielded at about the time she sat up to push her jeans down to her shins.  My socks found a place on the floor while she pulled on each leg in turn, allowing her to finally kick the tight denim away.

Fortunately, my jeans were anything but tight.  I pushed them down along with my briefs, and quickly stepped out of them.  Anita beckoned, and I stepped up to the bed.

“I can’t get over how big it is,” she said while caressing my bouncing erection.  She looked up and said, “I want you to raw dog me.  I’ve never done it before.”

I had no idea what she was talking about, and it obviously showed on my face.

Anita chuckled.  “No condom.”

My face warmed, because I had been too caught up in the moment to even think about sensible precautions.  “Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

“I’m on birth control,” she assured me – her soft hand still exploring my cock and balls.  “Last thing I want is to get pregnant.  Couldn’t trust any of the other guys I’ve fucked enough to try it, though.”

I admitted, “I don’t have any rubbers anyway.”

“Relax,” she said, and then winked.  “Touch me.  I want you to.”

To drive that point home, she lifted my hand and pulled it to her breast.  Only a woman so young could have tits that big, firm, and high-riding.  I squeezed and cupped her breast in my hand – fascinated by the weight of it in my palm.  Anita curled her fingers around my cock and slowly stroked up and down its length.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

She moaned and said, “I like the way you touch me.  The other guys just wanted to maul them.”

“Too young to know better,” I said as the words popped in my head.

“How am I doing?” she asked.  “I don’t have much experience.”

“It feels incredible, Anita.”

“Really?”

I groaned and answered, “God, yes.”  I ran my thumb over her stiff little nipple, and she moaned.

“Do you want to suck them?”

It was as if she was reading my mind.  “So bad,” I answered.

Anita’s fingers uncurled from around my cock, and she planted her hands on the mattress.  She scooted back, and then turned, giving me room to climb in the bed after her.  I slid in next to her as she reclined on the pillow, and closed my lips over her left nipple.

“Mmm,” she moaned while tousling my hair.  “That feels so good.”

I groaned around her nipple when her other hand once again settled on my cock.  While her nipple was too small to suck directly, I massaged the sensitive skin around it with my lips, and put my tongue to work.  I alternated between soft circles over the stiff nub, and harder laps that flicked it.

Slowly, I increased the pressure of my suckling lips, and the aggressiveness of my tongue.  When she began to writhe and whimper, I decided I’d found the balance.

She proved me right when she said, “You’re making me so wet.”

I had serious doubts about my ability to compete with a woman’s skill in the act – and tried not to think about my daughter being that woman – but I had to taste her.  I needed it.

“Can I see how wet you are?” I asked.

“Uh huh,” she whimpered.

I traced kisses all down her body, reveling in the way the touch of my lips made her quiver.  Anita’s legs parted, and her knees bent, opening her up to me as I drew nearer.  The sweet perfume of her arousal grew stronger, making me even thirstier for her nectar.  I negotiated over and around her left knee, and then planted a final kiss on her baby-smooth mound once I was between her thighs.

Then I dived into that sweet young pussy.

Anita let out a squeal, and then filled her lungs with a gasp.  She hadn’t been exaggerating.  She was dripping wet.  I lapped up her juices with moans rumbling in my throat, making sure every swipe of my tongue touched her clit – even if only for a brief moment.

“Mmm.  Ah.  Uh huh.  Oh yeah,” the sexy young woman encouraged me as I tongued her wet heat.  “Just like that.  So good.”

I pulled out all the stops.  My tongue rolled her clit with hard strokes.  I sucked the swollen bud, massaging the hidden shaft with my lips.  I drew her folds in and shook my head.  My tongue stabbed under her hood to assault her naked clit.

Anita began to writhe, and then twitch, and then lurch.  She cried out louder and more frequently by the second, which only spurred me on to even greater efforts.  The only thing in the world that I wanted at that moment was to feel the beautiful young woman explode into orgasm.

“Right there.  Don’t stop.  Don’t stop.  Oh my god.  Ohmigod!” she cried.  The fingers of one hand entwined in my hair, tugging at the roots.  I could see the other clawing at the comforter in my peripheral vision.

I paused just long enough to say, “Come for me,” before burying my face in her pussy again.

“Yes!  So close!  Don’t stop!  Gonna come!  Gonna come!  Gonna...”  A noisy gasp cut off her cries, and then that desperate breath exploded from her lips.

Chills raced all through me when her thighs clamped down around my ears as she came.

Anita jerked and thrashed with my head clamped between her legs.  “Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  Oh!” she cried, her voice traveling chaotically up and down in pitch.  I rode her bucking hips, lapping up the flow of her juices, and growling in satisfaction.  It had been a while since I’d been with anyone, and having such a stunning young woman come so hard for me was absolute bliss.

Though it required no small amount of willpower, I lifted my mouth from her quivering pussy when her breathing turned labored.  Anita’s knees slapped together, and she rolled onto her side with aftershocks still ripping through her.  Her face was flushed, and tight with ecstasy.  She twitched and shuddered, gasped for breath, and whimpered from the slowly ebbing waves of orgasmic energy.

Knowing that I’d caused it made me feel twenty years younger.

I sat down next to her, with my hand stroking her taut ass, and took in every moment of her spiral back to earth.  As she caught her breath, she began to chuckle, and then laugh.  Her laughter was a joyful, satisfied, and somewhat surprised sound.  It was infectious, and I ended up laughing as well.

A moan interrupted her laugh, and she said, “Well, that’s a first.”

“What?” I asked.

She let out another brief, silvery laugh.  “You’re the first guy to ever get me off by going down on me.  I swear every other guy only knew one stroke, like they were licking a popsicle.”

“We all start out that way,” I said, and shrugged.  “Girls have to pay attention and practice to learn how to give good head too.”

Her eyebrows lifted and she said, “That sounds like a challenge.”

Oddly enough, the sexual edge to the banter didn’t make me uncomfortable.  It felt much the same as the playful ribbing the three of us always engaged in.  I came right back with, “Wasn’t meant to be, but if you need some practice...”

“I might just take you up on that,” she said in a low, sultry voice.  “Come here.”

I assumed she was beckoning me in for a kiss, and I was almost right.  When I was within reach, she started licking her juices off my lips and chin.

“My pussy tastes so good, doesn’t it?” she asked.

“So sweet,” I answered.

Then she did kiss me.  Though it was brief, it was passionate.

“Lay down,” she said when we broke from the kiss.

Anita scooted to the side, giving me room to move toward the center of the bed.  My head had barely come to rest on the pillow when she grasped my cock.

“Have I mentioned that this thing is fucking huge?” She said while stroking me.  “Is that too tight?”

I shook my head and answered, “No, you can squeeze harder, if you want.”

She tightened her grip, gave me a couple more strokes, and asked, “How’s that.”

“It feels wonderful, but you could go even tighter.”

“Really?” she asked incredulously.  Once again, she squeezed harder and jerked my cock.  The foreskin sliding over the hard core made me groan.  She asked, “That doesn’t hurt?”

“No, that’s perfect.  Feels so good.”

Anita watched me carefully as her hand slid up and down, and after a few strokes, decided I was telling the truth.  She then squirmed and scooted, moving into position to reach my cock with her mouth.  She looked up at me with those incredible eyes, parted her lips, and snaked out her tongue.

I let out a growling groan as her tongue washed over the head of my cock.  She lapped and kissed the tip, looking up into my eyes the whole time.

“I don’t see how this is going to fit in my mouth,” she said after a few seconds, and then gave me another lick.

“You don’t have to,” I assured her.

She said, “I want to try.”  Then she shifted position, licked her lips, and slid them down over the head of my cock.

“Ah, Anita.  Mmm,” I said as her hot mouth enveloped me.  She slowly sucked up and down over about a quarter of my length.  Her teeth scraped me every so often, but such a minor thing couldn’t compete with how sexy she looked, or how good it felt.

Anita pulled away, gasped, and worked her jaw.  “God, it’s so big.”

“You don’t have to go deep,” I told her.  “Just jerk me with your hand and suck on the head.”

She pursed her lips, nodded, and took me in again.  After a little squirming, she found the right position to try it.

“Suck a little harder.  That’s it.” I let out a growl and continued, “Use your tongue too.  Under the ridge.  Yes, right there.”

It didn’t take much of that for my body to start reacting.  It was all I could do to keep my hips from bucking upward, shoving my cock in her mouth.  She grew more confident with every passing moment, which made it feel even better.

I slipped from her lips with a quiet, slurping sound, and she asked, “Is that good?”

“Incredible.”

“Could I make you come that way?”

“Without a doubt.”

She gave me the cutest, sweetest smile, and then wrapped her lips around my cock again.

Her hair moved in gentle waves.  Her heavy breasts pressed against me felt heavenly.  I stroked her back, resisting the urge to put my hand on the back of her head.

She slowly took me deeper, until she was sucking on a little less than half of my cock.  Her dainty hand jerked me with increased coordination by the moment.  I could hear air rushing in the corners of her mouth at the top of each stroke, and feel her saliva dribbling down my shaft.

Before long, a tickle arose in the head of my cock – the first sign of an impending orgasm.

Anita let me go with a gasp.  A strand of saliva stretched between her lower lip and my twitching erection.  A lick of her lips broke it, letting it fall onto my skin.

“God, I’m aching,” she said.  “I need you inside me.”

She demonstrated that need by quickly rising to her knees and straddling me in reverse cowgirl.  Anita looked back over her shoulder and asked, “Is this okay?”

“Whatever you want,” I answered while stretching out my hands to caress her ass.

She moaned and lifted my cock up.  I could feel her wriggling it against the slippery entrance of her canal, and then pressure.

Anita yelped and I groaned as the head of my cock slipped inside her.

“Fuck.  Big,” she whimpered, and then grunted as she sank down on another inch of my shaft.  More whimpers followed as her satiny canal slowly engulfed me, “Oh.  Ah.  Ah.  Oh.  F-fuck.”

“So tight.  So hot, Anita,” I said.

I heard three rapid, hissed breaths that sounded as if they were coming through clenched teeth.  Then she dropped down, fully enveloping me in her depths, with her nether lips kissing the root of my cock.  Her head lashed forward, and she trembled silently for a few moments before exclaiming in a high, strained voice, “Fuck!”

I throbbed hard in her tight young pussy, drawing out a few more whimpers, and a growl rumbled in my throat as well.  Again, I had to fight to keep my hips under control, because I wanted nothing more than to try to drive even deeper inside her.

“So full.  So fucking full,” she said.  From the way her arm moved and a faint sensation, I could tell she was playing with her clit.

“Ride me, Anita.  Come for me,” I told her.

She growled, gave a little twitch of her hips, and then cried out.  Before the sound even faded she rocked her hips, stirring my cock in her tight embrace.  A grunt burst from her lips with every motion.  Her toes – which were pointed toward me – curled.

“Yes, that’s it,” I said, reveling in the feeling of her, and the sight of her muscles working in her back and butt.

Anita continued to grunt and growl as her hips moved with chaotic lurches.  After a few seconds, whimpers and gasps mingled with the guttural sounds.  The movement of her hips smoothed out, and I heard her moan.

I could tell she was adjusting to the stretch of me buried in her depths, and said, “There you go.  That’s it.  Come for me.”

“Oh my fucking god, you’re so deep,” she said in a low, strained voice.  “Tell me to come again.”

Hearing that burst a dam somewhere inside me, and I said, “Come for me, Anita.  Make that little pussy come all over me.  Ride my cock and come for me.  Do it.”

She let out a wail, and her hips bucked harder – faster.  “Yes!  Don’t stop!”

“I want to hear you scream.  I want to feel you come.  Come all over my cock, Anita.”

“Oh god!  Oh god!  Oh god!”

She went wild atop me – her hips slamming back and forth, and sending twinges of pain shooting through the root of my cock at the front of every lurch.  I could feel her pussy juice dripping down my balls.  A steady stream of yelps and whimpers burst from her lips.

“Fucking do it.  Fucking come.  Fucking come for me,” I snarled.

“Oh!  Oh god!  Yeah!  Yeah!  Yeah!” she cried, and then suddenly sucked in a loud, shocked gasp.  It emerged as a scream when her head lashed forward and her body stiffened in the grip of orgasm.

Her sweet little pussy clamped down on me with ferocious force, and I growled.  I have no idea where it came from, but I sat up, and reached around her to grab those big, firm tits.  At the same time, I bent my knees, and planted my feet.  I pulled her down atop me, squeezed her breasts together, and slammed my cock into her.

For a dozen thrusts, she lay atop me with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, making no sound.  Then she yelped, and cried out, “F-fuck M-m-meeee!”

I grunted with effort as I slammed my cock into her climaxing pussy, making her juices spatter all over us.  She yelped and wailed – thrashing as if possessed all the while.  The wicked itch swelled in the head of my cock, spread down the shaft, and grew hot.

My loudest grunt yet echoed back from the walls as I reached the point of no return.  “Going to come,” I growled.

“In meeee!” she screamed.

I rocked her young body with a few more thrusts, and then unleashed a monstrous roar.  My cock pulsed, flooding her clenched pussy with cum for the very first time.

Over and over again, my ass dropped back to the mattress, only to rise when I jammed my cock back into her, to erupt with volcanic force.  I hadn’t masturbated in the whole time the girls were there, so days worth of pent-up cum surged into her depths.

Finally, my strength ebbed when the last weak spurt of cum oozed into her pussy.  I released her tits, and went limp with a groan.  Anita continued to writhe and twitch atop me, and my softening cock slid from her with a slurping sound.  Even in my semi-cationic state, I could feel my cum dripping out of her onto my skin.

She slid from atop me and draped an arm over me as we suffered through the aftershocks of our orgasms.  After quite some time of panting for breath and shuddering, she gifted me with another of those joyful, satisfied laughs.

I opened my eyes and saw her reaching between her legs.  She lifted her cum-covered fingers from her pussy and said, “Eww!  Nasty!”  After a second, she added, “It felt so fucking good, though.”

I grunted from an uncomfortable twitch of my sensitive cock.

Anita brought her fingers to her lips and noisily sucked them clean.  She said, “We taste so good.”  Then she snuggled in even closer.

“God, Anita,” I groaned, having finally summoned up enough strength to do so.

“Uh huh,” she said.  “I’m making a mess of the bed.”

I shook my head and weakly shrugged.  “Don’t care.”

She giggled, and said, “Thank you.”

“I should be the one thanking you.  You are amazing.”

“So are you.”

For a while, we basked quietly in the afterglow, until reality intruded on my sweet reverie.  I pursed my lips, sighed, and said, “I don’t know how I’m going to act like nothing happened when Janie gets home.”

“You don’t have to.  She knows.”

I turned my head rapidly toward her and asked, “What?”

“I couldn’t have sex with her dad without asking if she was okay with it.  That’s why she said exactly when she would be home tomorrow.  It creeped her out a little, but she knew I had the itch, and she wanted me to scratch it with someone we could trust.  That’s you.”

I really didn’t know how to feel about my daughter knowing I was fucking her live-in friend.  It was honestly hard to think about anything else with her warm, lithe body pressed against me, and the scent of her perfume tickling my nose.

“She doesn’t want any details, but she’s fine with it.  I should really go tinkle.”

Anita slipped out of the bed with a hand cupped between her legs and I lay on the bed, thinking about what had just happened, and what I’d learned afterward.

It obviously didn’t trouble me much, because I dozed off, and only started awake when she slipped back into the bed with me.

“You know, I’m usually good for a year or two after fucking a guy once,” she said, and then cupped my balls.  “I think that itch needs another scratch this time.”

“Oh god,” I muttered as my still sensitive cock twitched from her touch and her words.

“We might just have to make this a new Christmas...  Sorry, Yuletide tradition until you find someone to take care of this full time.”

That wasn’t exactly an unwelcome thought.  “It will probably take me a while to get hard again.”

“We’ll see about that,” she said while moving to straddle my face and slurp my cock between her lips.

If we’d made a bet, she would have won.  In no time, she had me hard and ready to give her another load of Yuletide cheer.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments