Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Chance Encounter

"Tony is surprised to bump into his daughter's friend Sierra"

94
14 Comments 14
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"100% Fantasy"

As an older divorced man in my mid-fifties, I have found it easier to “rent” a young woman every four to six weeks to satisfy my urges. Yes, I hire a prostitute. A whore. Or, as they like to be called these days, a “provider.”

There are many websites where a man can run a search for such ladies. They have typical dating site features where you can filter things like age, miles, ethnicity, and even the services they offer. Most listings include a price, but some ask that you text them.

Having been involved with this “community” for about five years, I have met my share of ladies. Several women have invited me to attend social events held at local bars where the men and ladies can mingle. I’ve been to one woman’s house the past three Junes for her annual birthday BBQ and pool party. I have also been to several Silicon Valley parties at a restaurant and bar where the organizer supplies a DJ for karaoke and then dancing after the restaurant closes.

At the last party, I was talking with three other men when from behind me I heard a female say, “Hey, Danno.” My friend Dan smiled and said hello to a woman named Crystal, whom I could not see. I turned to see who it was and was shocked at who I saw.

“Sierra?” I exclaimed.

The look on her face was pure panic. “Tony!”

I could see the confusion in Dan’s face. “You two know each other?” he asked.

Both Sierra and I stuttered. Neither of us knew what to say.

I quickly looked at the men and told them, “Yes, we know each other in real life.”

One of the other guys asked, “Do you two work together? Crystal, aren’t you a paralegal?”

Sierra, or “Crystal,” is a paralegal in her real civilian life but the others have no clue as to what I do for a living since I am super private about my real life with my friends in the “hobby.” They didn’t even know my name was Tony until that moment since I go by a handle.

I quickly took control of the situation, telling the men that we know each other in real life, but not from work. I told them we’d be back in a few minutes as I interlocked my arm into Sierra’s and walked to an empty spot near the pool tables.

“What the fuck?” was all I could mutter.

“You can’t tell anyone that I do this,” she begged, referring to being a lady of the night.

With a serious look on my face, I told her, “Who am I going to tell? My kids? Your dad?”

Sierra whispered, “Why are you here? You should be getting a ton of pussy since you’re divorced.”

“You’re right, I should be, but this is easier,” I laughed.

The backstory is that Sierra is one of my twin daughters’ best friends. They have all known each other since middle school, attended church youth camps together, etc. Her parents had an ugly divorce when she was age ten and she lived with her father as her mother was a raging alcoholic. In fact, my ex-wife and I would joke that she was our fourth child because she was at our house so much. I bet she ate dinner with us twice a week. In return, her dad would take all four girls (I have three total) to Santa Cruz for a week at a beach house that he rented every July. My ex and I would escape to Mexico or Hawaii for a kid-less vacation.

I started to piece things together as she and I stood there in disbelief. My girls knew that Sierra became a paralegal after graduating college, worked at a Sunnyvale law firm, owned a nice condo, bought a new BMW last year, and had all of the designer handbags and fancy shoes a thirty-year-old woman would desire. Sierra, or Crystal, was working as a provider as a side hustle.

I had stumbled across Crystal’s online ad a few times, but she never showed her face; it was always blurred out. Her reviews were good, and the men said she was attractive, skilled, and a lot of fun. “Now I understand why you don’t show your face in your ads,” I said. I remembered that she worked only by appointment in the evenings, and weekends needed to be booked two days in advance.

Sierra came clean to me, “Tony, I only do this for extra cash. I see maybe four or five guys a week.”

I stopped her. “You don’t need to explain it to me. I will never say a word to anyone. Let’s just tell these guys that we know each other from your office. They don’t know what I do or where I work.” The community did not need to know that I owned a successful insurance business with seven offices, or that I lived an hour plus away.

She quickly gave me a long five-second hug and whispered into my ear, “I’ll give you a free session to keep you quiet.”

I was surprised. “Oh, you don’t need to do that. Besides, wouldn’t it be kind of weird?” I said.

Sierra smiled, “I’ve wanted to fuck you since high school. I was so jealous of Missy (my ex).”

This is where my little head started thinking for my big head. Sierra was a cute girl in high school and college. I have to admit, I enjoyed having my daughters' friends over to our pool during the summertime and checking out their tight little bodies. But, now, as a thirty-year-old young woman, she was looking very attractive.

She was now about five-nine tall, plus her high heels, a slender size six, and was blessed with big full tits like her mother, probably thirty-four DDs. On her thin frame, her boobs looked even bigger. Sierra had light brown hair with golden highlights and brown eyes. She wore classy makeup, luxe lashes, and had perfectly shaped brows. She looked amazing. Now I understood why “Crystal” was getting $600 per hour for a “date.”

I fessed up, “I will admit I enjoyed seeing you girls in your bikinis at the pool.”

She laughed, “Yeah, we saw you checking us out. The older we got, the more we wanted to tease you.”

“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t beat off thinking about you, Miranda, and Ximena,” I said as I made the motion with my hand. “OK, we better get back to the group.”

Sierra and I joined the men I had been talking to and she told them that we had met several times at her law firm. None of the guys asked more about it. I did learn from “Buddha” that he has had four sessions with “Crystal” and that she is amazing.

Then he added, “So your name is Tony and hers is really Sierra?”

“Yes, but only call me Doc,” I told him and the others in a serious tone.

The party proceeded for several hours, and I kept my distance from Sierra but kept an eye on her. I did catch her looking at me several times too. I’m sure we both were a bit nervous.

I mingled with other guys and gals that I’ve met at these social events during this time too. It is a nice way to see if you have any chemistry with a working girl before you drop a minimum of $400 to over $1,000 on a multi-hour “date.” It was not unusual to see a pair leave the restaurant together and then return an hour later. A lot of the attendees book a hotel room next door. Or you might notice that someone has left the party and then magically they show back up. The men always have a smile on their faces.

As the party was winding down just after midnight, I wanted to say good night to Sierra and reassure her of my promise to not tell anyone of her side hustle.

As she saw me approaching her and two other ladies, she took a few steps away from her friends. I gave her a nice hug, which I have done hundreds of times over the past fifteen years, and a simple kiss on the cheek.

“My lips are sealed. Your secret is safe with me,” I told her as our eyes locked.

“Same,” she said. “Why don’t I come back to your hotel room?”     

“I don’t know…” I slowly said.

“C’mon, let’s get naked. As I said, I’ve wanted to fuck you since I was sixteen,” she whispered as we stood inches apart. “What do you like?”

“I like it all,” I said, laughing.

Sierra grabbed my hand and started walking toward the backdoor and to the hotel. I did not protest and simply let her lead the way. We didn’t say much on our short walk across the parking lot, but once in the elevator she pressed against me, started rubbing my cock through my chinos, and licked her lips.

“I can’t wait to have your dick in my mouth,” she giggled. She then pulled my head down and French kissed me until the elevator doors opened.

We were soon in my hotel room and making out like a couple of teenagers in the back row of the movie theatre. After a good minute we broke and she said, “Take off your clothes,” as she unzipped the back of her red mini-skirt.

I watched her every move as I quickly undressed and tossed my polo and chinos on the dresser. Sierra turned on the tv and put on a music channel with low volume.

“Sit on the edge of the bed,” she directed me. She grabbed a towel from the bathroom and placed it between my legs, and kneeled down on the floor. She reached out and started stroking my already erect cock. “Nice, you shave your balls.”

Laughing, “I’m old, not dead. Of course, I shave my balls, I love having them licked and sucked.”

With that she lifted my manhood high and licked from the bottom of my sack to the top of my mushroom head. Sierra had locked eyes with me. She then swirled her tongue around my helmet, causing me to moan.

“Ohhh, that feels so good,” I whispered.

Sierra licked back down my shaft, and quickly licked my balls about five times, making me giggle. She then took one testicle into her mouth and sucked on it, pulling away from me and stretching my chicken skin sack. As she released my ball it made a nice “pop” sound. She repeated the same on my other jizz filled orb. All this time she was slowly stroking my dick.

cutieangel88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cutieangel88

“Tony, I’m not going to do it now, but I want you to cum in my mouth,” she said.

“Yeah, it’s late, so I’m only good for one pop tonight. If you spend the night I’ll be ready to go in the morning,” I told her.

She laughed, “Damn straight I’m spending the night.” She stopped stroking me. “Do you know how many times I wanted to slip into your bedroom during a sleepover? When I heard you and Missy divorced, Miranda and I joked about having a threesome with you.”

“Oh, I like that idea,” I said.

“She always said she felt your eyes on her,” Sierra replied.

“I admit, I do have a thing for brunettes. That’s what attracted me to Missy originally. But, I do love Latinas like Miranda and Ximena.”

“Stop talking about them and lay down,” she ordered.

We were now both on the bed and she was lying between my legs giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. Sierra was bobbing up and down slowly, getting lots of saliva on my cock. As it would pool at the base of my thick six inches, she would slurp it up and go back to sucking my cock.

She was alternating between slow and fast, sucking and licking, and occasionally would deep throat me until she gagged. I did push her head down a few times so I could feel my head hitting the back of her throat.

“Don’t forget the boys,” I moaned.

Sierra took direction well and was soon going lower, licking and sucking my balls. Then looked up and told me, “Pull your legs back, I’m going to rim your ass.”

“Yes!” I exclaimed. “I love ass play.”

She looked back up. “You freaky old man!”

Sierra lightly circled my rosebud, teasing the nerve endings around my anus. Soon she was licking my ass and spitting on it. I felt a finger slowly enter my Hershey highway.

“Yes, fuck my ass,” I moaned.

She continued licking and I could feel her finger find my prostate. This was obviously not her first prostate massage as Sierra knew exactly what to do. I was breathing heavily and moaning as she rubbed and pressed on my prostate.

Let me just say this; my old cock was bigger and harder than it had been in at least ten years. Every time I get fingered in the ass, I get extremely hard. Sierra took notice of this too and was back to sucking my dick as she fucked my ass. I was in sexual Utopia.

After about two minutes of the combined stimulation, I had to tell her to stop. “I’m going to cum if you don’t stop.”

Sierra stopped both and moved up the bed and kissed me. “I hope you’re going to go down on me?” she asked.

I didn’t say a word. I moved down the bed and pushed her legs wide apart. Sierra had a beautiful pussy with thin lips and was freshly waxed. I kissed my way up her thighs to her waist, then around her honey pot. I licked my index finger and parted her lips gently.

I found a river of honey nectar waiting to escape. Sierra was so fucking wet. With each movement up and down I went a bit deeper and with more pressure. I finally had my one finger buried into her snatch and was searching for her G-spot. When she moaned loudly, I knew I had found it.

My tongue joined in the fun and was now going up and down her wet slit. “I’m so horny. Just suck on my clit and I’ll cum,” she moaned.

I continued to lick and probed my tongue into her pink tunnel, occasionally flicking her swollen clit. She was begging for me to suck on her pleasure nub and I couldn’t keep the young sex vixen waiting any longer. I teased her bean with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth and adding as much suction as I could. While I did this, I added in a tongue flick as well.

“Oh my god! Yes! Fuck, you can eat pussy like a pro!” Sierra exclaimed.

Seconds after finishing that sentence her body twitched, her legs trembled, and her hands pushed my head into her kitty. Soon Sierra was screaming and thrashing around like no woman I had ever seen.

“Too much! Too much! Please stop!” she panted as she continued to ride her orgasmic wave of pleasure. “Holy shit, Tony.”

I looked up to see her smile, but her eyes were closed. “Sierra, that was my pleasure.”

We lay on the bed listening to music and did not say a word for about five minutes. I was kind of freaking out that I was naked with a girl whom I watched grow up. One thought I had was that I would never be able to look at her dad again.

I was startled back to reality when Sierra’s hand touched my penis and began fondling my cock and balls.

“C’mon, I want you to fuck me,” she said. She leaned over and kissed me, our tongues dancing in a soft slow manner.

Sierra definitely knew what she was doing; after all, she was now thirty years old. As soon as I was hard she climbed on my waist area and guided my cock into her warm, wet pussy.

We had a nice slow fuck going on, with her rocking on my manhood. This allowed me to caress her big full tits. I licked, kissed, and sucked on her melons. Sierra had large brown areolas with almost black nipples. As I rolled her nipples in my fingers she moaned.

“Tony, that feels so good,” she said. “Suck on them again.”

Not five seconds after I resumed sucking on her left breast, she told me, “I’m going to cum.”

I felt her kitty quiver and tighten around my cock before it felt like my dick was in a vise. Sierra’s pussy locked down on my manhood just as she proclaimed, “I’m cumming! Keep sucking my tits!”

Quickly, I flipped her onto her back and pushed her legs back toward her head. I kneeled between her legs as close to her ass as I could. Holding my erect six inches, I slapped my crown on her clit, causing her to twitch.

“Fuck me, Tony. Fuck me hard and fast,” Sierra whispered.

I pushed my dick into her tight wet hole. As I withdrew I marveled at how her pussy lips wrapped around my shaft. I pushed in slowly once again, appreciating how her kitty felt: warm, wet, and snug.

My thrusts picked up speed and Sierra was panting heavily with each downstroke. I marveled at how her tits bounced. I noticed my knees slipping on the hotel sheets and I tried to readjust. It didn’t work.

“Get on your knees. Head down, ass up,” I directed her. As she got into position, I playfully slapped her ass. “Man, I’ve thought about this a thousand times,” I joked.

“So have I,” she laughed. “So have I.”

As I moved up next to her I let my dick slide between her ass crack. I wasn’t trying to go in her ass, just a few thrusts in her crack. It was a wonderful sight thanks to her bubble butt. I grabbed my shaft, and it was like a heat-seeking moisture missile; I plunged my manhood into her honey box with force as I grabbed her hips and pulled her back toward me.

“Oh yes, I love doggy,” I told Sierra.

“Cum in me, Tony. I want a cream pie,” she said as she turned to look back at me.

“Not a chance. I want to cum on your face or tits,” I said as I continued to fuck her hard and fast. “And I’m getting close.”

“Cum on my face. I want to taste your seed, Tony,” Sierra panted as she took the pounding.

“Get on your knees, hurry,” I pleaded as I pulled out and stood up.

Sierra smoothly moved onto her knees on the floor. She swallowed my cock and pulled me closer, grasping my ass cheeks. With my cock nice and sloppy, she started stroking me.

“Cum on my face. In my mouth. Make me your cum slut!” she said.

“Yes, I’m right there,” I whispered, feeling my balls tighten

“Gimmie your jizz. Cum on me, Tony!” she said.

I grabbed my cock out of her hand and gave myself two or three quick strokes when my orgasm hit. I blasted my first blob of cum on Sierra’s left eyebrow and eyelid as I yelled, “I’m cumming!”

As my cock twitched more a second rope of pearly jizz hit her on her upper lip and onto her tongue, which was sticking out of her mouth. That spiderweb of spunk was about three inches long.

“Yes!” I exclaimed.

Sierra took my dick into her mouth and got the last few small shots of my white gold and then slowly milked out the last few sticky drops of semen.  Like a good, nasty, dirty girl she looked up at me, opened her mouth, and showed me a pool of spunk on her tongue. She then gulped and swallowed my man milk.

“Mmm, your cum tastes good, Tony. You must be eating a lot of fruit. It was kinda sweet,” she laughed.

“C’mon, let’s get your face cleaned up,” I told her. I helped her up off her knees and we walked into the bathroom where I turned on the sink's hot water and grabbed a washcloth from the fancy basket on the counter.

“Thanks,” she said as I handed her the warm, wet washcloth.

Sierra cleaned off the cum first, and then washed her whole face, taking off her makeup. I had a flashback to the fresh-faced seventh grader I recalled meeting many years ago.

“That was a lot of fun. I really appreciate it, Sierra,” I said, looking into her eyes in the reflection of the bathroom mirror.

“We both wanted it. And I think you really needed it,” she said, laughing. “When was the last time you got laid?”

“At the last party, two months ago,” I confessed.

“With whom?” she quizzed me.

Not wanting to give away all of my secrets I avoided her question and quickly changed the subject. “Are you going home, or would you like to spend the night?”

“I’m spending the night because I want you to fuck me again in the morning,” Sierra said with a smile.

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments