Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother in law Affair (6)

"Our affair helps to relieve some stress before the holiday"

54
9 Comments 9
47.9k Views 47.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Every other year, my in-laws host my father in law’s family for thanksgiving. There are roughly 30 people that come for the event and it always winds up being a stressful but fun time. In years past, my wife and I had been able to help a lot more with the cooking, cleaning and general prep that goes into having your entire family at your house. This year though, with everything going on in our careers, we weren’t able to help. Well, let me rephrase that, we were, only not the same as in years past.

With my wife travelling so much anymore and my career taking off, I needed a project to work on after my real work every day so I bought an apartment building a couple months ago. Nothing special, I bought it out of foreclosure and it needs work. So, for the last two months, I have been working, with friends and hired help, to get this building ready for occupancy. I wanted it ready for January 1 which means I need it done by December 1 so I can show it off.

Luckily, I was able to fly through it and have it done. Last week, I was over my in-law’s house before I had a meeting with the city to get my certificate of occupancy and my mother in law, Judy, came up with a great idea.

She said, “if you’re going to have your C. of O., why don’t we let the family stay there? Would you mind? They’re furnished, aren’t they?”

I said, “Yes, furniture is being delivered next Monday (thanksgiving week) so if that’s what you want to do, I don’t mind.”

My father in law said, “What about your showings? Don’t you want to get that started?”

I said, “Yeah, I have time for that though. No one is going to come for thanksgiving week. I like this idea. Plus, if there are problems, at least they only impact family and not tenants. I’ll be able to fix them and spot them before tenants come in. Good idea Judy.”

They all agreed and off we went. I got my Certificate later that day and I was set.

That Monday, as I was watching my furniture get delivered, I got a call from Judy.

She said, “Hey, is the furniture there yet?”

I said, “Yeah, watching it being delivered and assembled right now.”

She said, “Good, can I come down tomorrow to see the place? I want to leave some treats for the kids too.”

I said, “Sure, I’m leaving work around 1 or 2 tomorrow, how about meeting me here around then?”

She said, “I was thinking earlier. Some of the family is going to be showing up tomorrow night.”

Not sure what she meant, I said, “Ok, well I have to go to the office tomorrow for a while. Maybe I can rearrange some things.”

Her reply told me what I needed to know. She said, “Yes, I think it’s in your best interest to do that.”

I just chuckled and said that I would see her tomorrow.

The next day, I went to work early so I could leave early and meet Judy for our afternoon fling.

I got to the building and noticed she was already there, waiting in her car for me. I pulled in next to her and I was nearly out of breath when she got out of the car. She came dressed and ready to fuck.

She was wearing tall black leather boots, a heavy white skirt, a black v-neck sweater, her hair was pulled back in a tight pony and she had her thick black frame glasses on that drive me crazy. She looked super-hot. I kissed her on the cheek and said, “C’mon in.”

I showed her around briefly but neither of us were interested in that, we were there to fuck. There was no denying that.

I walked her into the first floor apartment and into the back bedroom. We started making out and fondling one another. She yanked her sweater off and revealed a black bra I had not yet seen her wear. It was black and gold striped, push up, padded, and very sexy. Rather than remove it, she pulled the cups down underneath her boobs and used it as support. After she did that, she crawled up on the bed and sat staring at me on her knees. I took my shirt and pants off and did the same thing. She then knelt over on to all fours and reached up with one hand and guided my extremely hard cock into her mouth.

All I could do was watch the back of her head bob up and down on my cock as she sucked me to completion.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

Within minutes I was ready to cum and did so very hard.

She sat back up, licked her lips a bit and came back in and kissed me hard and passionately. I grabbed her body and put her on her back. I jumped off the bed and got between her legs. Keep in mind that her boots and skirt were still on at this point. I slid my hand up her skirt, grabbed hold of her panties and pulled them down.

They matched the bra.

That was such a turn on. I slid my hands back up her skirt and unzipped the back of it as she thrust her hips up for me. I slid that down and dropped it on the floor.

I stopped for a second to take in the view I had. I was standing naked between her legs. Her boots were still on, her glasses and bra were still on and her hair was still in a tight pony. Men dream about this scenario and there I was.

I pulled her closer to me and inserted myself inside her hard.

I used her hips as leverage for me as I humped her with a very hard and fast rhythm. Within minutes, I thought I was going to cum and knew she was going to. Her upper lip was quivering, her moans were coming from deep inside her and the pleasure we both felt was amazing. When I came, I dropped three very large spurts of cum inside her. It felt for a second as though I wasn’t going to stop. It felt amazing.

When I finished, we looked at each other and all we could do was laugh.

I sat down on the bed next to her and took a deep breath.

She said, “What time is it?”

I told her and she said, “Good.”

I looked over at her and she said, “We have time if you want to do that again. I don’t need to be back home for at least another hour yet.”

I smiled and said, “Let’s do it.”

I grabbed her hand, pulled her off the bed and went over to the love seat on the other side of the room. As we sat, she bent over and put my cock back in her mouth. She sucked me so I was hard again. That took about one second.

I grabbed her body and manipulated it so her knees were on the seat and her body was leaned over the arm rest. She reached behind her, grabbed my cock, and guided it inside of her. She was just as tight as before.

This time, for whatever reason, I felt like I was getting even deeper inside her than when we were on the bed. The more I pumped, the deeper I got and the better she reacted, finally, with one hard thrust, I forced her to have the loudest orgasm I’ve ever heard. It started as a yelp and finished as a series of high pitched moans. Finally, as she caught her breath, she slammed her body back into me so I was deep as I could be and she let out another long moan followed by an “oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.”

Knowing that I could probably force her to have another one, I started humping her again, hard and fast like she liked it with the sole intention of making her cum again.

She looked back at me and said, between breaths, as I was humping her, “don’t cum in me. Let me know when you’re ready.”

I said, “Ok” because I was out of breath too.

A couple seconds later, I said, “I’m ready, I’m fucking ready.”

She pushed me back, turned fast and put her lips around my cock. I came almost instantly. I let stream after stream out and into her mouth. I was so turned on.

When I stopped cumming, she looked up at me, slowly removed her mouth from my cock, clenched her lips tight and swallowed my cum. After she did that, she smiled and winked at me.

I helped her back up and she sat on my lap for a couple minutes. There were no words.

We looked at the clock again and she said, “I have to go wash off. I need to be home in 20 minutes or so.”

I said, “no problem. I have some things to do here after you leave and then I am going home too. “

She said, “sounds good. Thanks for this today. I needed it.”

I said, “So did I.”

She smiled at me, kissed my forehead and then whispered in my ear, “I just needed to get fucked.”

I smiled at her and said, “any time.”

She smiled when I said that and said, “With the family coming to town, I definitely needed that!”

She hugged me again, kissed me again and said, “see you tonight for dinner.”

Published 
Written by JMPhil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments