Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Much Needed Fucking

"A large mature woman needs a good fucking and sets out to get it"

25
8 Comments 8
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Pat Mitchell, aged sixty-one, owned a pub in a smallish English town along with her husband Cyril. The pub did quite well, but Cyril was drinking more and more and often left Pat plus their regular barman, Ian Smithers, to clear up and lock up at pub closing time. Pat and Cyril had arguments about it when he was sober, but nothing seemed to change.

Pat was a big woman, certainly not obese but also not too far short of it. Her face was not unattractive, although sometimes she had so much make-up on that it made her look tarty. She often got suggestive comments from customers, but she just laughed them off, especially if Cyril was nearby.

What was not known was that Pat was sex-starved with Cyril not having touched her for months, so sometimes she flirted in the hope of getting fucked although she was not really sure if she would go through with it if the opportunity cropped up.

The couple employed two part-time barmaids and another barman along with Ian, who was working more days than not. Ian was aged in his early forties and he was married, but he had been known to fuck other women from time to time with seemingly almost all the town knowing except for his wife.
 

Pat had fancied Ian just about since he started working at the pub and she sometimes flirted with him, but as his response never seemed all that enthusiastic, she assumed that he was not interested in her. She knew that because of her age and size she was not every man's idea of a potential fuck, but she wished that Ian would find her attractive.

Actually, Ian did find her attractive, but he liked and needed his job and he did not think that he would keep the job long if Cyril thought that he was shagging his wife. He loved it when Pat flirted with him and he had to fight to stop himself from reacting and maybe have things going too far.

Pat was feeling hornier and hornier and she decided to have one more attempt at trying to provoke sexual interest from Ian. Last orders had been called and, as usual, Cyril was staggering about having spent most of the night drinking.

"I'm going to bed...you two clear up," he announced in slurred speech, not waiting for an answer from Pat or Ian.

On this occasion, Pat was delighted that Cyril was intending to stagger off to bed because she hoped to get a fucking from her younger barman. In fact, Cyril did not go straight to bed and instead drew off a double whisky for himself as Pat and a couple of customers looked on in disgust.

Cyril was popular with the regulars in his pub but less so when he was drinking heavily, which was more and more often in recent times. Cyril stood there with the glass in hand and a silly grin on his face as his wife and his barman started clearing up and customers started to leave for the night.

Pat was willing him to fuck off to bed so that, when all the customers had gone, she could put her plan into action. There was obviously some risk in her possibly getting fucked whilst her husband was in the building, but usually he was straight off to sleep once he finally got to bed.

Cyril was still behind the bar but not doing anything to help, so Pat thought that she would encourage him to go to bed, "I thought you said you were going to bed ten minutes ago," she said.

"Did I?" said Cyril, sounding even more drunk than he had minutes earlier and not remembering his previous announcement.

"Yes, you told me and Ian to clear up," said Pat, giving Cyril the impression that he was actually in charge.

"Oh yeah, I did, didn't I?" said Cyril before finishing the whisky and missing the bar when he tried to put the glass on it, "Ooops," he giggled as the glass broke on the floor. That was the cue for the last two customers to drink up and leave.

Cyril this time did stagger to the stairs and he stumbled up them and managed to trip over twice in negotiating the twelve stairs.

"He has drunk well tonight," said Ian to Pat with a look of sympathy.

"Yeah, it is getting worse, "said Pat, who hoped that Ian would be keeping her company for a good while yet.

They had just about finished the clearing up, including the broken glass, which meant that Ian would be going soon unless Pat could think of a way to detain him. Pat was stood in the quite narrow gangway that led from the main pub area to behind the bar as Ian approached with the last four glasses to be washed up.

"Excuse me, Pat, can I come through?" said Ian looking at the big woman blocking his way.

"Can't you squeeze past?" asked Pat with a slight smile on her face although they both knew that he could not.

"Um, no, I don't think so," said Ian looking at Pat or more specifically, at her big arse in a black skirt.

"Why don't you try?" she said with an increased smile, almost daring the younger man to try to push behind her.

Ian knew that if he tried they would come into physical contact and his penis knew it too as it started to harden.

Ian was still unsure, so Pat goaded him some more, "Are you saying that I am fat, Mister Smithers?" said Pat in mock indignation but making no attempt to move.

Ian knew that he wanted to go along with what the older woman was suggesting and she obviously wanted him to, so with the glasses held high he tried to move behind her. It would have been impossible without physical contact anyway, but Pat deliberately shoved her big arse back a bit and trapped Ian between her body and the other side of the gangway.

For a moment, neither spoke and certainly neither attempted to break the impasse, but Ian's already stiff cock hardened further against Pat's backside.

"I told you that I couldn't get through," said Ian, still with the glasses held high.

"Seems you were right, " said Pat, who actually swayed her arse a bit against Ian's crotch and she was pleased to hear a little groan from her barman.

Ian did not know if this was as far as Pat intended to go or whether she had further plans, but he suddenly remembered that her husband was upstairs, "Cyril, Cyril is upstairs, " he said as his now fully erect penis pressed against Pat's bum.

"Yep, and he will be asleep, I need a good fucking Ian, " said Pat, who pulled her arse in a bit, but Ian made no effort to 'escape.
 

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

"We can't, not with him upstairs," said Ian, not because he did not want to but because he valued his job.
 

"Don't you want to fuck me Ian?" said Pat over her shoulder as their bodies were still touching.

"I do, I have wanted to fuck you since I started working here," confessed Ian.

Pat squeezed back into the bar area and said, "Put those glasses down and let's fuck then."


"But, but Cyril might hear us," said Ian, still concerned about his employment.

"Look, if I go and make sure that he is asleep, will you fuck me?" asked Pat and Ian agreed because his penis needed some sort of release. Pat crept part of the way up the stairs and she could already hear Cyril snoring loudly, so she came back to give Ian the good news.
 

"He is sound asleep, so let's fuck, " said Pat before locking her lips on Ian's. He responded and he grabbed her arse as she ground against his cock.

"Let's make it a bit more romantic," said Pat, who turned the main pub lights off and dimmed some others before returning to the kissing and groping.

"I have not had a fuck in months, give me a good fucking please Ian, " said Pat as she undid his trousers.

"Don't, don't you and Cyril.....?" started Ian as Pat dragged his erection out of his clothing and started wanking him.

"No, I can't remember the last time, but fuck, you have got a big cock here, haven't you?" said Pat as she lovingly stroked it.
 

"Yeah, it is quite big, " agreed Ian, whose concern about Cyril being upstairs was starting to disappear.

Ian undid Pat's blouse and it was soon on the floor as was her bra and Ian kneaded and kissed her huge tits as Pat threw her head back. Pat got Ian's shirt off and he undid her skirt and it slid to the floor, leaving her in a pair of very damp black knickers. Pat pulled down Ian's trousers and underpants and licked his bobbing cock as he struggled out of the clothing that was at his feet.

They kissed again as Ian fingered Pat's very wet gusset and she tensed as she almost came. "Fuck me over the back of that chair," she said as she took off her knickers and Ian watched her very large backside sway as she moved towards a chair.

Pat bent over it and grabbed the seat, "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she pleaded.

Ian looked at the incredible sight before putting his fingers between Pat's legs and goosing her cunt and with an "Ooh, ooh, fuck, " she came. With Pat still shuddering, Ian dragged the tip of his penis up and down the crack between her huge buttocks before lining up with her cunt and, with one thrust, entering her.

Pat had asked for a good hard fucking and that was what he intended to give her as he slammed in and out of her with a series of hard and fast thrusts which had her gasping and groaning until she startled Ian by shrieking, "Shit, shit, oh fucking hell, fuckkkk," as a tremendous orgasm hit her.

"Ssssh, quiet, Cyril will hear, " warned Ian, who even mid- fuck was concerned about his job.

"I can't fucking help it, oh...." said a breathless Pat as she convulsed and Ian's cock continued to ram her.

Although they did not know it, Pat's cries did disturb Cyril, but in his drunken state, he just snorted, turned over, and went back to sleep.

They fucked on and on and Pat kept cumming and they were both sweating as Ian felt himself about to ejaculate. They were slamming together particularly violently and the chair was creaking when Ian's penis started spurting and as he groaned and Pat shouted, "Oh shit!" a chair leg broke and they collapsed on top of the crumpled chair with Ian still cumming in Pat's cunt.

It took them a second or two to realise what had happened, but as his ejaculation just about finished, Ian said, "Are you alright, are you hurt?"

Pat burst out laughing, "I have never had a fucking like that before, never broken a fucking chair," she laughed as their naked bodies lay across the broken chair.

"Me neither, but are you hurt?" asked a concerned Ian.

"Well my cunt is a bit sore, but otherwise I am alright, " replied the well-fucked Pat.

Ian withdrew from Pat's vagina and had another look at her large bare arse before Pat scrambled to her knees and then sat on the floor. "Not sure how I will explain the broken chair," said Pat.

"No need, we will dump it in the skip, there are two or three spares in the back room, " re-assured Ian.
 

"Thank you for a great fucking, " said Pat before kissing Ian tenderly.
 

"Thank you, maybe we can do it again sometime," said Ian hopefully.
 

"Oh yes, but not over the back of a chair," laughed Pat, who had their mixed cum running out of her cunt.

They went and cleaned themselves up a bit in the sink in the back, having heard Cyril snoring loudly when they were at the foot of the stairs, and then came back into the bar. They had a long lingering kiss whilst still naked and Ian's cock hardened again and they briefly thought of having another fuck but decided not to push their luck.

They got dressed and Ian went home and Pat went upstairs. She went into the spare room to sleep partly so as not to disturb Cyril but mostly because she expected to soon be fingering her cunt as she thought of the good fucking that she had just had.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments