Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit to My Old College Town

"Wife's first BBC"

14
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Anna loves sex. A routine trip provides her a new opportunity for excitement.

I am Ric and this story is mostly about my wife Anna. My wife Anna and I visited my old college recently. It is in a small southern town. I had some alumni business and Anna was along just for fun.

Let me tell you something about Anna. She is 5’4’’ tall. She weighs about 140 pounds. She is blonde now greying. She is beautiful at 59-years-old. Her tits are 36c and very sensitive. Her nipples are exquisite. And she has a cute little butt. Her smile will make many men melt into a lump in their pants.

Anna loves sex. I know what you are thinking, lucky me! When I kiss her, she wants sex. When I rub her tits, she wants sex. When I twist her beautiful nipples, she wants sex. When I touch her pussy, she wants sex. When I grab her beautiful ass, she wants sex. As I said, she loves sex. We have had several adventures along the way. I love her and sex with her is the best I have ever experienced.

When we reached our hotel and were checking in, the lobby was filled with college athletes. On asking, we learned that there was a multiple school track meet in town. Anna noted that there were a number of very cute boys. I countered, that I see a number of cute girls. I grinned at Anna because I know she has a “young hung black teen fantasy”. I already knew what she was thinking.

I laughed and said, “Anna, control yourself. You do not want to spend time in jail?”

As I was checking in, Anna was talking to some of the boys. Anna is very friendly. I knew she was checking them out. One of these kids was a tall guy. He looked like maybe a shot putter. He was more muscular than the rest. But she seemed more engrossed with a tall, young man, maybe a sprinter.

I finished checking in and gave Anna a key to the room. I went to the car and loaded our luggage and other stuff and started up to the room. I stopped and told Anna that I was going to unload the cart in our room. She stated that she would be right on up. However. I doubted that and chuckled as I went in search of our room.

I unloaded the cart and gave it to another guy in the hall who said he needed it.

I was in the room unpacking some of our stuff when I heard the door open. In walked Anna and a nice-looking young man who was carrying her bag.

Anna said, “Ric, this is J.R. He has been very chivalrous to help an older woman”.

J.R. said, “My dad’s name is Booker T Washington Johnson. Everybody calls him Wash. My family always called me Junior. But when I got to college, my friends shortened it to J.R.”

I said hello to J.R. and thanked him for helping Anna with her bag. He was a very handsome black kid, about 6 feet 1 inch tall. He was slim-built but muscular.

Anna said, “Ric, I think J.R. has earned a hug”.

J.R. looked at me questioningly. I nodded my head that it was ok. Anna started hugging J.R. and I saw her roll her hips up to him. I knew what he was feeling. I have been there.

J.R. stood a little ridged. I could see Anna rubbing her pelvis against his cock, which I was sure was hard now. Anna broke the hug and stepped back. She looked down and clearly was eyeing J.R.’s cock.

Anna turned to me and said, “Ric, can I kiss him?”

I looked at J.R. at the same time as he looked at me. I gave him a nod.

Anna stepped forward and on her tiptoes, started kissing him. He responded.

Anna slipped her hand inside his track pants and grabbed his cock. He grabbed Anna’s ass and pulled her to his hard cock. They continued kissing.

I thought I needed to help, so I slipped behind Anna and dropped her pants to the floor. She stepped out of them as I started pulling her top off. She was in a bra and panties. My god, she looked so hot.

Anna pulled J.R.’s track pants down and he stepped out of them. She helped him to shed his top. Then she pulled his jock down, releasing a very nice cock, at least an inch longer than my seven inches, although not as thick. I released her bra as he stepped closer to her.

J.R. now had his cock in his hand and stroking it slowly while looking over Anna’s body, boobs to panty-covered pussy. Anna had a smile on her face.

J.R. declared, “Mister, I am going to fuck your wife.”

I responded, “I believe you are.”

He stepped forward and grabbed her by the arms, turned her, and pushed her down on the bed. It was clear that his lust had built up from her teasing. He reached down and ripped her panties off with one tug. He then put her legs on his shoulders and grabbed her hips and slid her forward to the edge of the bed.

Anna was a little shocked by his determination and roughness.

J.R. then grabbed his hard cock and rubbed his cock head up and down through Anna’s pussy lips.

Anna started moaning softly, “Oh, J.R. Oh, J.R,”

He started pushing the head into her pussy, but she was not quite wet enough. I bent over her and started licking and biting her nipples. That always makes her wettest and quickest. J.R. was now able to start pushing his cock into her pussy. He was only about halfway into her pussy when he started fucking her. As he pushed more and more of his cock into her pussy, I could see her rolling her hips forward to get as much of his cock in as possible. She was fucking him back.

Anna started saying, “Oh, J.R. Oh, J.R. Your cock is so hard. Fuck me, fuck me.”

With that, I knew she was cuming. He started cuming also, thrusting his hard cock deep and grunting as he shot several times into her pussy.

Then J.R. backed out. I knew Anna was not through, but I think he was afraid of the trouble he may be into. He stepped back into his pants and pulled his shirt over his head. He mumbled something as he rushed out the door.

I walked over and pulled Anna up from the bed. I asked if she was alright.

Anna said, “I'm okay Ric, but I wished he had not rushed out. I need more.”

I got her a clean pair of panties and helped her get them on. I was holding her as I heard a BAM BAM at the door. It startled us both!

I crossed to the door and started to open it and was slammed back against the wall by a huge black guy.

“Where is she he shouted?”

I asked what he was talking about. “You must have the wrong room!”

He said, “Where is she. She fucked my son J.R. I know this is the right room.”

SelinaDIVATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelinaDIVATS

With that, he turned to look at Anna, who was standing right behind him, still by the bed, with her arms crossed to cover her tits and still in just her panties. He took the two big steps that placed him right in front of her.

He said, “You are the woman that fucked my son. You could be in some serious trouble. But now I see what he meant when he said he could not resist. You are a pretty little white woman. My, my!”

With that comment, he reached for Anna’s arms and pulled them away so he could see her tits.

He was gawking at her and said, “Now I see why J.R. wanted to fuck you. I need to fuck you too.”

Then he dropped his pants and underwear. His semi-hard cock fell out and Anna gasped. He was at least nine inches long and big around as Anna’s wrist. I could see some fear in her eyes, mixed with some lust.

He said, “You fucked a black boy, now I going to show you how a black man fucks."

I was standing there transfixed. Anna has never even seen a cock this large except in a porn movie. Now here was one about to take her.

He grabbed her by the arms and turned her butt toward the bed, much like junior did. He pushed her back on the bed and grabbed her panties and ripped them off. Wow! You could see the lust in his face. I knew this might be uncomfortable for Anna, but I was powerless to intervene. Just the thought of Anna getting fucked by that big black cock made my cock so hard it ached.

Anna was a little distressed and said, “Oh, Ric. He is too big. That cock will rip my pussy apart. Oh, Ric.”

But by then, Wash was rubbing his cockhead up and down thru Anna’ pussy lips. J.R.”s cum was still in Anna’s pussy and providing some lube for Wash. He pushed his cock head up into Anna’s pussy and I heard her gasp!

I also heard Wash say, “Oh god, prettly little white woman, your pussy is so tight. I can tell you have never fucked a real black man before. But you will get your little tight white pussy fucked by a black man tonight.” Wash started pushing into Anna’s pussy.

He had about three inches in when Anna said, “Oh my god Wash. You are too big. Oh my god.”

Wash started fucking Anna with his three inches and soon was working more cock in. I could see Anna’s eyes rolled back and and I knew she was cuming.

Anna starting saying, “Oh Wash, Oh Wash, Oh, Ric, I am cuming. Don’t stop Wash. Fuck me Wash.”

Wash was inspired by Anna and started deep fucking Anna.

Wash says, “I’ll show you how a black man fucks. I will show your little pussy how a black man fucks.”

As he did, Anna started screaming out, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god. Wash you are filling my pussy so full of your cock. Ric, I have never had so much cock in me. I am going to cum again. Oh darling, oh darling. Wash fuck me. Wash fuck me. And her head rolled back and I thought she was going to pass out.

Wash was drilling Anna’s pussy with his big black cock and he started grunting and groaning and I knew he was cuming in her deep. He kept saying, “I’ll show you how a black man fucks, Ill show you how a black man fucks.”

Wash partially collapsed on Anna, holding himself up with his elbows. He started to back out of Anna’s pussy and Anna stopped him.

Anna said, “Wash don’t back out. We can do it again.”

Wash looked at her like he could not believe her. They were locked in a stare when Anna pulled him down and started kissing him. I could see her tongue go into his mouth. I also could see her roll her hips up and start short strokes on his still semi-hard cock.

I could tell Wash was getting hard again, as he started moving slowly also. His cock was fully engaged and he was pulling only an inch or so out with each stroke. Anna started to moan again. I knew she was loving it this time.

Wash was pulling more out and shoving it back in with hard thrust as Anna started moaning again.

Anna was moaning, “Oh, Wash, Oh, Wash you have a great cock. Wash fuck me deep. Oh, Wash you fill my pussy with that big cock. Oh fuck, Ric, I am cuming again. Oh, Wash.”

She was trembling as she was moaning, and Wash was inspired also. He started fucking her so hard that I thought he would hurt her. Then he made a deep lunge and shot several streams of cum in her and collapsed.

Wash started getting up as he was saying, “I don’t want to hear any more about this or you two could be in trouble.” As he was going out the door, he mumbled, “Now you know how a black man fucks.”

I walked around the bed and helped Anna up. I held her close, and she was still trembling a little. I ask if she was ok.

Anna said, “I’m ok Ric, but I need just one more orgasm. Will you help me?”

I said, “Baby you will not feel my cock after those two have stretched you out.”

She countered, “Ric, you can use your mouth. I need it so much. Please?”

I sputtered, “Baby, you are full of cum!!”

She countered with, “Ric, you always want to cum in my mouth. I will let you cum in my mouth if you will give me one more orgasm.”

We got into position with each on our sides. My cock was right in front of her mouth and her pussy was right in front of my mouth. I could smell the cum, but I moved forward and started licking her pussy and clit. I wrapped my arms around her legs so I could play in her pussy with both hands as I sucked, licked, and bit her clit.

She started as usual. She grips my cock at the base with one hand and it blocks half of my cock from going in her mouth and prevents her gagging on my cock.

I could feel her moving against my face harder and harder. I released for a moment and said to her, “Baby, show me how you would suck Wash’s big cock.”

She released my cock with her hand and reached around my ass and grabbed my cheeks with both hands and pulled my ass close, forcing my cock deep into her throat. She gagged a little as she started sucking my cock so good.

Wow, it felt so good. She was humping my face harder and harder and I knew we were both close to cuming.

She gripped my head with her legs and pressed her pelvis hard against my mouth as I shot a big load into her throat. We both lay there for a minute recovering from huge orgasms.

Then she moved up to face me and we were hugging and just being mellow in the afterglow of some great sex.

She looked up at me and said, “Ric honey, we need to come to more of these track meets!”

 

 

Published 
Written by redman2r
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments