Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A younger man for Lansette

"look around while next time in dvd store"

16
14 Comments 14
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
For Lansette everything was happening very fast. She was busy looking in the local video store for something to watch late at night.

When she looked up, she gazed into golden brown eyes that stared back into her green ones. She had seen him shopping in here before but never so close-up. On many of those occasions she would have had an imaginary conversation with him, but this time she was at a loss for words.

Their casual glance at each other turned into locked eye contact.

“Hi,” was all she could think of to say.

“Hallo,” he replied, with a slight accent.

“Found something you like?” he asked.

“Not really. You?” she inquired.

“Maybe,” he quietly replied.

Walking over to her side, and holding a DVD in his hand he held his free hand out to her.

“Mitch,” he introduced himself.

“Lansette,” she said, and shook his hand.

“Nice name. It fits you,” he said, all the while maintaining eye contact with her.

“Thank you,” she replied.

She could see his DVD was “THE MESSENGER.” It was one she had seen once before with an old boyfriend when it was showing in the theaters.

She felt a bit self-conscious with her choice, that was an X-rated one. She casually put it back on the shelf.

At that moment a powerful magnetism seemed to draw them together. They laughed at her choice as Mitch took it off the shelf again asking, “Want to talk about your choice?”

“Not really,” she replied while breaking eye contact.

She would never tell him how she felt at that moment. She was forty and he could not be more then twenty-nine. It seemed to her, however that, seducing a younger hot man, would be just the place to start her evening that was otherwise going to be empty and alone.

Lansette looked at him again with different eyes. Obviously amused just by thinking of her in his arms.

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

“You,” she said, thinking how open she could be around him.

He rolled his eyes.

“Okay, what now?” he asked.

“It depends, if you don’t have any plans, would you consider watching movies with me at my place?”

“That could be fun,” he responded. He would never tell her how thrilled he was, as he had his eye on her from the moment she stepped in the store.

Lansette’s cheeks flushed because she did not think he would say yes.

“Is something wrong?” Mitch asked.

“No!” she said, “Its just that I did not think you would want to dangle out with a mature woman.”

“Really?” Mitch blinked. “I have trouble wondering why you would ever think that. Are you sure you really would like me as your movie companion tonight?”

“I’m sure,” she smiled brightly.

“I really do appreciate that you asked. It does not happen often that an older woman asks me out.”

“Good, shall we pay?” she said as she reached into her purse.

“Yes, but let me pay for them,” he said, as he paid the clerk.

As they left the store, Lansette asked, “Will you follow me to my place?”

Mitch stopped at his bike, put his helmet on, nodded affirmatively, and followed Lansette to her home.

When they were inside, she poured them both some wine, while he was putting in the first DVD that was her choice.

“I truly did not plan this,” she said.

“Not to worry,” he said and then before she knew it, he pulled her close and kissed her. “So that’s out of the way, now we can enjoy the movie.”

“OH! Come do that again,” she commanded as she smiled.

In his wildest fantasy he would never have assumed, he would be making out with an older woman. She was beautiful with all the right carves on the right parts on her body.

He took her in his arms, and in full swing, kissed her with loads of passion. He kept his mouth over hers as he unfastened her blouse and she reached for the waistband of his pants.

“This is nuts,” she murmured, “ lets get out of our clothes,” She was so aroused that she grabbed his hand and led him up stairs to her room.

They both stripped down and got onto the bed.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

He settled in and gave her one more toe-curling kiss. Her whole body seemed to shiver from his attention. “Mmmm,” she cooed from the pleasure she felt from his kisses as she had her first orgasm of the evening.

Her breasts were tender after he finished with them. As he made his way to her navel, she became aware that the bed had become wetter from her orgasm just from him sucking on her tits.

He circled her navel with his tongue and that made her shiver again. On his knees he gently touched and parted her thighs, and with his lips and warm breath gently kissed her just above her pussy. He wrapped a supporting arm under her hips as he slide his other hand around her, seeking and finding the wet opening to her pussy.

“OH MY,” Lansette gasped as Mitch pushed a finger deep inside her at the same moment he started to snack on her flash point. As he ate like a starving man, she cried out, “OH … Don’t stop!” and clutched his head to keep him there. She was aware of his roughness but did not want him to stop.

He did not need guidelines on how to make a female squirt. He knew just by performing oral attention on her inner thighs, clitoris and especially on her labia, he would likely get her relaxed and wet.

She was really tight, so he started off with one finger, then two fingers in her, as he teased and tasted her pussy. He continually sucked and licked her clitoris through out the length of the entire oral act. With his fingers inside her, he teased her inner walls slowly with the soft pads of his fingers, and got her even juicier. He knew oral attention like he was giving would increase the power and pleasure of her orgasm and increase the chances of her ejaculating in a great orgasm.

Working inside her with the up and down, and with the side to side movements working on the rough spongy patch of skin that was her g-spot, he started to really stimulate her.

He could sense her squirming and hear her heavy breathing. He felt it as she got wetter and he heard the squishing, sponge like sounds as he went faster and harder with his fingers on her g-spot. Eventually he replaced the tapping and prodding of the g-spot with an outright speed-sliding of those two fingers in and out of her hole. He did it faster and faster, maintaining the rhythm, but increasing the force. Even as he was slamming them straight in and out of her hole with reckless abandon, he tried to maintain an upward, outward force with his fingertips pressing up against her g-spot.

Through all of this, she was squelching, squirming and obviously loving it and not wanting him to stop. He held her legs down with his arms while taking his fingers out of her pussy to feel the spray of her ejaculate. He could hear her deep screams that were followed by the liquid that she kept on spraying over him. This made Mitch start eating her pussy again and not letting any of the spray drops get away.

She orgasmed three more times and felt absolutely exhausted. Yet her clit was still quivering as he got over her and lifted her legs up high. Slowly, he pushed his cock deep inside her as he was standing on his knee and did not want to hurt her. He still wanted more of her for a few more minutes.

Patiently he went slowly in her and after a while she was all wet again. He could hear and feel the sloppy sounds coming out again. Together they got to a rhythm where her bottom was slapping against him. Her breast were bouncing around with every thrust. He knew he could turn into a rocket at any moment, but would love it if she could have another orgasm with him.

She responded with small cries, which increased in volume as her motions under him became more frenzied.

He clenched his jaw holding on to his own climax, until he could not hold anymore. He came arching down into her with much satisfaction. Through lust glazed eyes, he gazed down at her in the midst of her orgasm with her back arched and her slender neck exposing drops of sweat. She had cum for him countless times and Mitch was considering having many more such DVD evenings with her, the lovely, sexy and multi-orgasmic Lansette. ©

Published 
Written by misteryme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments