Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Encounter On The Pier

"A mature woman on holiday meets a local youth and they fuck"

25
7 Comments 7
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Shirley Thrower was a sixty-year-old woman currently on holiday at a seaside resort and at the moment she was playing the fruit machines on the local pier. She was married in as much as she lived in the same house as her husband Colin but that was about it.

She was on holiday with a female friend, Gladys Jessop, and they had twin beds in a pleasant but ordinary hotel room.

On this day Gladys had gone on a coach trip further up the coast so Shirley was left to her own devices.

Shirley was not having too much luck on the machines and when another line came to a standstill one point away from what she hoped for she exclaimed, "Fuck!"

A young man playing the machine next to her looked at her and Shirley smiled a bit sheepishly and they both continued playing.

A short while later Shirley announced partly to herself, "Well that's enough for me I am going for a cigarette."

"Me too," replied the youth and they both got up from their respective stools.

Shirley went outside with the young man just behind her and she took a cigarette from her packet and offered him one which he accepted gratefully.

Shirley was wearing a blouse sort of knotted partway up her stomach and shorts and the parts of her body that were visible were quite bronzed. The young man, who Shirley guessed was still in his teens, was bare-chested and also wearing shorts and he was equally bronzed.

Shirley put her large arse on a wall and puffed seductively on her cigarette and she slowly opened her legs wider and wider. The youth, who Shirley thought was very good looking, blew out the smoke from his mouth, and whilst looking at Shirley's wide open legs seemed to make a slight forward movement with his crotch.

"You here on holiday?" he asked.

"Yeah, with a lady friend," replied Shirley. "Are you?"

"No, I live here my name is Tony by the way."

"Pleased to meet you, Tony, mine is Shirley." She opened her legs even more.

"I see that you are married," said Tony nodding at Shirley's wedding ring.

"Well, I suppose you could call it that," she replied.

"Hubby let you go off on holiday then?"

"Yeah, it gives us a break from each other."

Tony leaned forward very close to Shirley to stub out his cigarette. "Thank's for the ciggie," he said.

"Any time," she replied and there certainly seemed to be a growing sexual tension in the air, as well as cigarette smoke.

"Where's your friend?" asked the handsome youth.

"She has gone out for the day, I am all on my lonesome," she said stretching and in the process forcing her ample tits towards Tony.

"I don't suppose you want some company?" he asked as Shirley stubbed out her cigarette.

"What sort of company?" she asked with her eyes on his crotch which looked quite interesting.

"Bedroom company," he replied confidently and looking into her eyes.

"Um when I said 'fuck' in there I did not necessarily mean it," she said with a half smile.

"But you do mean it now don't you Shirley?"

"Do you have some protection, I don't know where that thing of yours has been?" as she again looked at his crotch that was possibly bulging a bit more now.

"Always," he said revealing the top of a condom packet in his shorts pocket.

"How old are you Tony?" the increasing sexually excited Shirley asked.

"Twenty, how about you?"

"Ha, let's just say about your grandmother's age."

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

They set off towards Shirley's seafront hotel but as yet there had been no physical contact although both were aroused in the knowledge that there soon would be.

At the hotel, Shirley said that it would be better if Tony went up the stairs and she in the lift, she would meet him on the third floor.

Once they were in the bedroom they could no longer keep their hands off each other and they snogged as hands roamed over backs and buttocks. Tony swiftly had Shirley's blouse undone and off and that was followed by her bra and he had one of her nipples in his mouth as she undid his shorts.

She dragged his shorts and thong down and took his very large penis in her mouth. As she sucked on his cock he ran his hands through her hair and she then stood for them to kiss again as her shorts were undone. Her shorts and thong were off and the white of her breasts and middle area contrasted with her suntan.

They crashed on the bed and were sixty-nining and the young man's tongue was working wonders in her wet cunt.

She had her first orgasm before she was fumbling at the condom packet and putting a rubber on the large erect cock before breathing "Fuck me."

Tony slid into her and she locked her legs behind him as he expertly fucked her. They both very soon built up a sweat and his rock hard cock had her cumming again and again and still, he rammed her. She got them twisted around so that now she was riding him and as she twisted and bounced and ground she said, "I am going to make you fill that rubber with spunk."

Her riding of him was making him lose control as she slid up and down on his pole and she came again just as he felt his spunk rising and with an. "Oh fuck!" he started spurting and kept spurting.

They collapsed breathlessly side by side and Shirley laughed and said, "Gladys, my friend, would go ape shit if she knew what I had been doing in here when she was away."

Shirley was now on her stomach and Tony was playing with her arse with his fingers and tongue having her orgasm yet again as he worked her arse crack and anus. He then donned another condom and gave her buttocks a couple of slaps before entering her inviting cunt from behind and giving her another good fucking.

Eventually, the second condom was filled with spunk but seeing the time Shirley regrettably had to decline his suggestion that a third one gets used because it may not be too long before Gladys returned.

"Maybe I can fuck her too," said Tony hopefully but Shirley said that her friend was very different to her.

Shirley still had three more days of holiday to go so she took Tony's mobile number just in case Gladys decided to have another day out.

They showered together, careful to only use one towel, and Shirley gave him a great blow job before insisting that he had to leave.

Actually, although he did not know it, Gladys was on her way up in the lift as he went down the stairs.

Shirley hoped that her friend did not see the well fucked look that she must have been displaying and also hoped that she did not notice the haphazard way that Shirley's clothing was scattered in the room.

As it happened Gladys did decide on another day out and about so the sixty-year-old woman and the twenty-year-old young man used up some more condoms including one with Tony's cock deep in Shirley's arse hole.

Shirley Thrower had had quite a holiday, she had never had fucking like those two days in her whole life.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments