Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie Takes Care Of Mr. B

"Young girl, dirty old man, but who is taking advantage of who?"

75
11 Comments 11
4.2k Views 4.2k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"Well this is my first time posting a story on here, just to test the waters so to speak. I had immense fun writing this, i hope all the readers out there enjoy it at least half as much! A special thanks to my little K.K. <p> [ADVERT] </p>who helped me get this one done, I really appreciate all your advice and guidance. Enjoy. Kayla"

Annie Stone was having a stellar year - she was a senior in high school, she had just celebrated her eighteenth birthday right before the last break of the year. Her grades were excellent, her university applications were all accepted, and her future was looking bright - so, Annie, knowing herself, knew trouble could not be far off.

Despite her fortunate life and lack of any sort of real hardships - from an early age she had developed very self-destructive tendencies. She would never break the rules out of her own volition, but if she was specifically told not to do a particular thing, it was like a little switch went off in her brain that basically said: 'Find out for yourself'. She was, of course, aware of this short-coming of hers but saw nothing wrong with it as she thought it stemmed from her natural curiosity, however she often found herself in risky situations because of this proclivity. She always had to know why - and if the answer was not satisfactory, she would make it her sole mission to find out for herself, and if there was a risk of her getting caught, it only somehow served to fuel her fire.

As soon as things were looking up for her, Annie would start looking around for trouble, she simply could not help it. It would always start with something small - a comment, a look, a slight touch - and then minutes, or days or weeks later things would spiral out of control. Naturally as Annie got older this would carry over into her relationships (which never tended to last long) and to her sexual desires (which seemed to be ever evolving).

And so, as her holiday started, she found herself in a new environment, where she had yet to let her mischievous nature shine. She had gotten a summer community service job, at the behest of the school guidance counsellor, as he thought it would improve her chances of getting selected for a few elective courses. As such he had managed to secure her a relatively easy job at the local retirement home.

She had arrived for work that first day and was given her duties, and shown where everything was and introduced to some of the residents. She would primarily be working with the ladies as the matron told her, “It might not be appropriate for someone so young to have to deal with the ‘old boys.’”

Of course, this only served to whet her appetite for self-destruction. ‘Why?’ she thought to herself immediately as the head nurse lead her through the various corridors leading to the dining hall. ‘Does she think I would not be able to handle them? Does she think I would not be able to control myself around them? What’s the worse that could happen? It’s not like I haven’t seen a cock before!’ she mused as the nurse showed her all the nooks and crannies of the establishment.

Among other things the first task required of her in the mornings would be to help escort the residents here, to the dining hall, for breakfast after the nurses had done their rounds.

The first few days were uneventful, and she even started resenting her guidance counsellor for convincing her to offer up her holiday for this…mind-numbing situation. Yet all this would change on her third day.

When she arrived for her shift on the Wednesday, there was utter chaos in the home. One of the residents had passed away during the night, so paramedics were on scene, waiting for the police and the coroner. Two of the regular nurses had called in sick putting everyone behind schedule and to make matters worse a waterpipe had burst in the staff room. It was all hands-on deck and Annie was relishing the hurried excitement everyone had about them this morning, it was, to her, akin to a scene from one of her favourite medical dramas.

She eagerly busied herself, helping almost all the ladies to the dining hall by herself, one by one, and as soon as she thought she was all done the matron asked if she could help with the ‘old boys’ as well.

She was instructed to fetch Mr. Brink so long, as his nurse would be done with him by now. However, in the chaos of this morning the matron had forgotten that his usual nurse was one of the staff members that had called in sick. So, when Annie walked down the hall and into his dimly lit room all she saw was Mr. Brink lying on his bed in only his night shirt waiting for his nurse to come and dress him for the day!

The sight was shocking to say the very least, yet the obscenity of it all drew Annie’s gaze like metal shavings to a magnet. She felt a knot form in her stomach and her heart pounded fiercely in her chest. She knew deep down this was something she should not be looking at, but that little switch in her head had already been set off.

She could not look away, and she felt her palms become sweaty, as they normally would when she did something ‘naughty’. As she shuffled in she checked down the hall to make sure no one else was coming this way. Her eyes adjusted to the light, as she stepped closer, then she saw it. What she had first mistaken for Mr Brink’s testicles dangling down over his thigh, was in fact his cock! It was unexpectedly enormous, and her eyes grew wider and wider as if to accommodate it in her field of vision. She could just make out the outline of the flaccid member, that by her estimation must have been at least seven or eight inches in its current state. Yet the thing that caused her jaw to drop slightly was not its length, but the girth.

‘He must be nearly as thick as my wrist!’ she thought to herself as she instinctively drew her hand up to her chest and wrapped her fingers around her own wrist, rotating it in her hand as if trying to gauge his girth. As she did this, she realised her curiosity was once again sending her down a dark and twisted rabbit hole.

She felt a sting in her throat and realised that her mouth was agape, and dry as a bone. She inwardly reprimanded herself as dirty thoughts began to swirl in her mind, and she felt a surge of adrenaline start to course through her. ‘I really shouldn’t be looking…’ she thought as she again swivelled her wrist between her thumb and forefinger. She was about to turn and head out, as he had not seemed to notice her presence yet. However, her movements gave her away and made him take notice of her - he thought she was his nurse, finally here to do her job.

He groaned and mumbled something before wiggling on his bed, causing his member to roll from his hip down over his balls. ‘It seems to have some real weight to it.’ She thought to herself. She was lost in a dirty daydream, frozen in place, holding onto the doorknob with one hand - when he began to get cranky and started complaining that he has been waiting for ages. She could hardly make out his complaints, as her eyes were still transfixed, but she was snapped-to when he waved his hand and pointed to his pants lying next to him on the bed.

“Hurry up and put it on would you! I’m getting hungry!” he scolded at her.

She became nervous with naughty excitement, knowing that this was something she, should not be doing. That old familiar feeling began to wash over her and she began to accept it and she felt her hand tremble slightly. She knew it was not her duty to do such things, and in that moment she could have left to get a nurse right away. Yet she instead peeked out into the hallway once more; and seeing only one nurse at the far end, she stepped fully into the room and closed the door behind her.

She swallowed hard as she approached him, and was almost in a haze as she grabbed his pants. As she picked it up, he immediately raised his legs and scooted his butt further up into the air, raising his legs, she slid the pant legs over his ankles and down as far as they could go. All the while she could not take her eyes off his package, as their movements caused it to flop about.

She knew next he would have to lower his legs so she could pull his pants all the way up and it was very apparent that she would have to move his member out of the way to do so. Internally she was descending the rabbit hole at a rapid pace, as she could not deny that the prospect of seeing more of Mr. Brink thrilled her to some degree. She felt an involuntary contraction of her sex and she knew that her spiral down into depravity had yet again begun.

She looked back over her shoulder at the door and could hear the nurse making her rounds down the hallway, getting ever closer.

‘I don’t have a lot of time,’ she thought to herself as she also questioned what she needed the time for. She hastened herself into a frenzy and without much further thought she reached out and instead of just brushing his cock to the side, and tucking the pants over it she instead snaked her dainty fingers around it full on and lightly gripped him.

‘Oh, fuck he IS almost as thick as my wrist!’ she thought with gleeful delight, as she swallowed hard. ‘I really shouldn’t be doing this…fuck.’

The next thing that struck her, was just how warm his cock was, he was radiating heat like a boiler. Usually most of the old people at the home were cold to the touch almost, he was not cold by any means. Then suddenly his cock jerked in her hand, and as it did so she got a slight fright, causing her own nether regions to give another involuntary contraction. A bead of moisture that had been forming deep inside her somewhere worked its way down her channel and crashed into her labia, wetting them thoroughly in almost a single go. She contracted her mound again, this time voluntarily, to check how wet she had gotten, she was very surprised when she felt the tell-tale wetness squelch between her lips.

She was so damn turned on, and she had a cock right there in the palm of her hand, she knew it was wrong, but she needed more. She started lightly stroking his cock back and forth, eliciting another jerk from Mr. Brink, as she pretended to be struggling to get the pants over his hips.

She did not know if he was fully aware of what she was doing because he seemed to become frustrated by it more than anything, because after she tugged on him a few more times he reached down and grabbed it out of her hand.

“Here just let me do it!” Mr. Brink said almost scoldingly.

As he grabbed it, he tugged on it more assertively than her, now only fully exposing its true length to her. ‘Definitely more than 8.’ She mused to herself as she stared in fascination. She considered briefly reaching down and rubbing her own mound through her pants, but reprimanded herself quickly as she again heard the footsteps from the other side of the door come closer. She decided it would be best to wait outside, yet just as she was about to turn and walk out, he tugged it out all the way, right in her direction and then as he drew his hand back, he pulled back his foreskin and pinched his bulbous head between his thumb and forefinger and pointed his cockhead right at her and gave her a wink. She stopped in her tracks and felt her face become flush, her mouth was dry again and dirty thoughts began to flood her mind in rapid succession. She continued to watch as he laid it back down and then pulled his waistband over it, as she watched on her hand snaked down to her crotch and briefly, she pressed her index finger down onto her clit, eliciting a slight moan from her as she licked her lips at Mr. Brink.

This was not where her spiral would end, she knew that, and already now she was hoping to see more, to do more. However, she was lucky, he had pulled up his pants when he did, because seconds later the matron walked in. She was in a bit of a huff, when she saw Annie standing in his room and asked who put on his pants. Annie was still at a loss for words, and as panic started to set in Mr. Brink spoke up said one of the other nurse's had done so and essentially vouched that Annie had come to escort him to breakfast.

As Annie walked over to Mr. Brink and helped him out of bed, he leaned on her as he got up and whispered in her ear, “That was a close one. We should be more careful next time.”

When she heard this, she was immediately flustered again. ‘The fucker did know what was going on!’ she realized. ‘And he must’ve known it was wrong, otherwise why lie about it! And what exactly did he mean by next time? And why does the thought of there being a next time excite me so?’

These questions would rattle around in her brain for the rest of the day. When she got home that evening, she practically inhaled her dinner, and excused herself to her room. She immediately set to work to quell the burning in her loins that had been building up throughout the day. She masturbated twice that evening to the thought of what had transpired. And when she woke up for her shift the next morning, she found her hands again wondering to her cunny as she showered, only this time to the promise of the day that lay ahead.

She hopped out of the shower and got dressed, she wore a matching white lace, thong and bra set, with a white blouse, with a tan pleated skirt, it was not too revealing an outfit, it looked professional enough, but a thong with a short (-ish) skirt always made Annie feel sexy.

When she arrived at the home, yesterday’s rush seemed like a misremembered dream, and everything was back to normal. That day she practically ran all the ladies to the dining hall, more than one of whom asked her why she was in such a rush today. She hurried in the hopes of again being asked to assist with the ‘old boys’ especially her new friend Mr. Brink.

However, her hopes were shattered when she walked down the hall and saw that his nurse was back on duty and busy escorting him down the hall.

Annie quickly rushed up behind them and greeted them with a smile.

“Hi nurse Fletcher, hi Mr. Brink,” she quipped as she stepped up from behind them.

“Hi Annie!” Nurse Fletcher answered, Mr. Brink just gave a somewhat sullen nod.

“I can take Mr. Brink the rest of the way for you Nurse Fletcher,” she offered.

“Oh, could you dear? That would help, I am still feeling a little under the weather."

“Of course, it’s no problem at all,” Annie replied as they stopped their slow walk.

She replaced Nurse Fletcher next to Mr. Brink and wrapped her slender arm around his waist as he put his arm over her shoulder. Nurse Fletcher quickly disappeared down the hall and into the staff room. Once Annie was sure no one was within earshot she started making small talk.

“How was your morning so far Mr. Big…ahem…I mean, Mr. Brink?” she asked with a chuckle and a coy smile.

“Ahh, much better now that you are here,” he replied with a lustful sparkle in his eyes that had not been there before.

“I am glad to know I make a difference around here,” she said as she pulled him closer to her hips while they slowly strolled down the hall.

“Oh, you do my dear, let me tell you! Yesterday was the first time in a long time that could get the old dog to look at the ceiling with me,” came his reply, which somehow confused Annie.

“Whatever do you mean, Mr. Brink?” she said as she stroked his back.

“Well…” he said as he motioned his eyes down to his crotch, suddenly making Annie understand his euphemism.

“Hahaha, oh I see!” Annie said with a laugh, as she blushed slightly.

“But you haven’t seen it yet, have you? Not completely at least,” he said as they came to a stop right before the dining hall.

Annie blushed, and could not help a wicked grin from forming on her lips. She looked around making sure no one else could hear, and got really close to his ear so he could feel her hot breath on his skin. Then she whispered to him lowly: “Well, maybe after breakfast...you can show me.”

His eyes shot up to meet hers when he heard her words. He said nothing, he merely nodded as a wicked smile formed on his lips.

Annie gave him a wink and brought him inside the dining hall to his usual spot and sat him down. She made sure he was all settled, then knelt next to him as he sat by the table.

“Enjoy breakfast, have nurse Fletcher call me when you are done, and I will…escort you… back to your room.” As she finished her sentence, she quickly ran her hand over his lap and gave his cock a squeeze through his pants. The risky move, and her own increasingly slutty utterances to this senior citizen was thrilling her to no end.

She then shot up coyly, greeted him very professionally and headed to the staff room to grab a cup of coffee for herself. As she was sitting in the staff room daydreaming about things that just got her more worked up, the matron walked in and asked who the nurse was that helped Mr. Brink yesterday. Annie immediately broke out in a cold sweat, ‘Did they know what she did? Did he say something?’

None of the nurses could answer her, as she scanned the room for a reply. Then she saw Annie sitting by the window.

“Annie. You were here yesterday?  You took Mr. Brink to breakfast, didn’t you?” the matron asked quizzically.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

“Uhhmm..yes,” she replied nervously shifting in her seat.

“Do you remember who helped him?” continued the matron.

“No ma’am. I just got there and took him to the hall.”

“Oh, okay. Well, he doesn’t seem to be hungry today and he’s asking for the nurse who helped him yesterday to take him back to his room. Would you mind just doing it Annie, I am not sure if he will even remember.”

“Of course, I can matron,” Annie replied with a knowing smile, as she hopped up and placed her cup in the basin.

As Annie entered the dining room he was already waiting at the door with his nurse, stubbornly refusing to move unless the nurse who helped him yesterday came to take him back to his room.

“Hi again, nurse Fletcher. I will take him back,” Annie said as she approached, nurse Fletcher did not offer much of a response, seemingly not too bothered to be free of the mundane task, and wandered off back into the dining hall.

“Ahh here she is!” Mr Brink said with a naughty smile. She took in nurse Fletcher’s place next to him and started them on their way down the hall.

“I’m Annie, by the way,” she offered, after realizing that she had never actually introduced herself to him properly.

“Ahh, I was wondering what your name was when I had to ask nurse Fletcher to call you. I’m Clinton, lovely to meet you, Annie. I see you are wearing a skirt today,” Mr. Brink said, as the pattered down the hallway.

“Oh yes, it is much too warm for pants today, Mr. Brink,” Annie replied, humouring his attempt at small talk.

“Oh please, call me Clinton,” he said almost pleadingly.

“Now Mr. Brink that wouldn’t be very professional now, would it? And besides…” she continued “…I like calling you Mister Brink.” She gave him a naughty wink and a smile, which he reciprocated.

Annie walked a bit closer to him and made a point of pressing her breast firmly into the side of his chest as she did so, on some level she hoped he could feel her hardening nipple through her blouse. Hoping for him to make a comment or make a move that would indicate that he was aware of what they had done yesterday and that she was hoping something would happen again today. Yet alas he made no mention or move as they entered his room.

She sat him down on the bed and then immediately turned around to close the door, making sure to spin around with enthusiasm enough to cause her skirt to rise and flash a little bit of her underwear to Mr. Brink. She stood looking at him as if waiting for him to do something now in the privacy of his room. For a few seconds they stood in silence, then she finally asked, “Is there anything else I can do for you…Mr. Brink?” emphasizing his name at the end.

“Actually yes, there is something you could do for me,” he spoke, and she huddled closer to hear the request.

“Do you think you can just help me lay down on the bed? My back hurts so much when I must lower myself down,” he enquired.

“Of course, I can! That’s what I’m here for,” she said with a smile as she stood next to him as he remained seated on the bed.

“Why don’t you put your legs up on the bed first, and I will see what I can do.”

She stood facing him as he turned and flipped his legs onto the bed. She stood closer and supported him by holding his shoulder, and started slowly easing him down into a lying position. As he lowered his torso his hand reached up searching for a holdfast to ease his descent, and as his hand flailed around searching it found its way to the back of Annie’s knee.

She immediately took notice of a slight chill running up from that area all the way up her spine. Ans as she lowered him further his hand began to trail up towards her bare butt cheeks the chill turned to sparks, sending tingles shooting all over her body, finally ending in her crotch just as his hand came to rest fully on her firm little cheek.

As he lowered himself the last few inches his grip increased squeezing her as cheek firmly, she was surprised by his strength as his hand began almost pulling her ass cheek open to one side. She felt both her holes being jostled around by the movement of her flesh. She felt as the thin white string of her thong slipped further in between her labia, and she again became aware of how wet this old man was making her.   

As he laid down Mr. Brink closed his eyes and his grip relaxed but his hand remained in its position. Annie said nothing as she looked down at him sweetly and instead relished the feeling as she could tell his fingers were maybe a centimetre or two off from rubbing her little starfish. Mr. Brink lay breathing heavily catching his breath, or so she thought, for soon she felt his finger between her cheeks begin to wiggle slightly.

At first, she thought this to be an involuntary motion on his part and a happy little accident to fuel her nightly fantasies. Yet this idea was soon pushed to the side when again she felt it wiggle, this time brushing right up against the edge of her little backdoor. The feeling made a jolt of energy shoot through her body, and she closed her own eyes as well. She felt herself move her leg to the side a bit more to allow him better access. He took notice of her movements and his finger probed further into her flesh.

His middle finger slipped under her thong and came to land directly on her now puckering little sphincter. She had been constantly damp and sweaty down there since her session in the shower this morning, and the torrent of naughty thoughts throughout the day served well to lubricate her for his sudden ministrations. As his finger began to swirl over her starfish, she knew how wrong this was, but she also knew she would see through whatever happens. Her lust washed over her body like a wave, and she felt her nipples harden so rapidly that it was bordering on painful. A soft almost inaudible moan escapes her lips in the quiet of the room – on the other side of the door she can hear people walk past, however the thought of someone bursting in now and seeing their ‘illicit’ activities only further excites Annie. She reaches up to pinch her aching nipple through her shirt and the thin material of her sheer white bra, she licks her lips while her eyes close over, she begins to fully enjoy the feeling as Mr. Brink begins to build up a steady rhythm.

Annie lets her mouth fall open agape and her tongue again licks her lips followed by a low sensual moan, she bites her her lower lip as her eyes flutter open. When she looked down, she saw Mr. Brink lying there looking right up at her face, with only wanton lust burning in his piercing blue eyes. The sensation and the sight of his lust was too much for Annie, she needed to feel his cock in her hand again.

She bent over slightly, giving Mr. Brink even more space to work with and she felt him increase the pressure on her little rosebud as he continued to strum it and began occasionally pressing the tip of his finger in just enough to cause pucker to part a little. She looked at the bulge steadily forming in his pants, as her hand slowly reached out for it and started tracing the outlines of his hardon through his pants. She snaked her fingers under his waistband and immediately fished his cock out, pulling it by the base and letting it flop out of his pants and onto his stomach.  

Again, she looked down at it and was amazed by the proportions of it as she stabilized herself with both hands on the bed. ‘It must be nearly as thick around as it is long!’ She thought to herself as she inspected it up close, inching her face nearer and nearer until she could smell his musky scent. She was much closer to it now than yesterday and as she was familiarising herself with the veins on his mighty shaft, she was pleasantly surprised when she felt Mr. Brink begin to work his ring finger between her pussy lips, probing into her sodden hole. As he did so, she saw his cock jerk and throb before her, increasing its size even more.

Mr. Brink’s breathing had gotten shallower and heavier, she looked at his face to see if he was still okay, before she let her hand reach back up to his firming member. She began lightly stroking her nails over the flat bottom of his cock, going from base to tip, as she again closed her eyes and enjoyed his toying of her asshole and cunt. She felt Mr. Brink now steadily begin to finger fuck both her holes, and the feeling of fullness was pushed further when he began working his pinkie finger into her eager cunt along with his ring finger. She wrapped her dainty fingers around his now rock-hard shaft, that seemed so engorged that it could not support its own weight, lying firmly against his stomach, like the mast of a ship that had collapsed on its deck.

His finger-fucking became firmer, and steady, she felt her breathing now too, become ragged, and she started rolling her hips back into his ministrations. Wet squelching noises began to emanate from her flooded pussy as she stabilized herself with both hands on the bed again and began bucking back into him harder.

‘Fuck, I should stop this! Someone could come in here any second!’ She thought even as she kept bucking back into his hands, feeling her orgasm approaching.

She closed her eyes and hung her head forward, she whispered almost breathlessly, “I’m getting really close. Mmmmmm.”

She wasn’t even sure if he heard her words of if he knew what she meant but she was soon reassured that he did, when he further increased his pace. Both their breathing became exceptionally ragged and laboured, both gasping and grunting. She felt moisture running down the inside of her thighs as the room echoed with wet fucking sounds, but she could not care less, she needed to cum!

She again opened her eyes and saw his cock now fully erect and raised from his stomach. It was mere inches from her face, and she could not wonder about it any longer she needed to know, so reached out with one hand grasping its firmness, and sunk her mouth down over as much of his tip as she could muster.

Annie immediately felt drool begin to form in her mouth as she tasted him for the first time. She began bobbing her head on his immense manhood, filling her mouth with each motion. She knew she could not get all of him in her, but she was going to try her best. She began licking him up from his base to the tip, smearing his member profusely with drool and made no attempt to keep it in her eager mouth. Mr. Brink’s cock twitched under her tongue as she swirled it over his cockhead, which he heralded with a loud moan.

The lust overtook Annie, and she felt her orgasm now at the door, and without so much as a second thought, she let her face flop down onto Mr. Brink’s cock. She nuzzled his length with her face, vulgarly letting her mouth fall open, drooling even more onto his already wet member. Her tongue flailed back and forth from her mouth as she drove her face hard into his cock slobbering all over it and relishing the feel of its hardness pressed against her. Her orgasm then began to cascade over her, as Mr. Brink furiously kept pumping his soaking-wet digits into her. As her orgasm rippled through her, her thighs clamped shut trapping his hand inside her. He stopped his movements, but she was still cumming over his hand. She shuddered and moaned loudly onto his cock, using it to muffle her own cries.

She relaxed her thighs and Mr. Brink pulled his hand out. She remained resting with her head on his stomach savouring the moment. She was not done yet however, she still had to have all of him.

Outside she heard the click-clack of high heels coming down the hall, making their way from one room to the next. She knew the Matron would be here any second, so she had to be quick. She shot up straight and quickly pulled her panties down. She turned to face Mr. Brink and shoved her wet panties into his face. He sniffed deeply as he watched her get onto his bed and stand up with her legs on either side of him. She lowered herself down, so she hovered with her wet opening right over his enormous shaft.

She reached down and gripped him in her hands while she whispered, “The Matron is on her way; we need to make this quick.” And before he could muster a response, she began to stroke the head of his cock along her wet slit. She decided with a last little bit of trepidation that she needed to at least try and get him inside her. She dipped down a bit and she felt his head probe into her hole she was again made aware of the immense task that she now asked of her own parts. She raised herself up and dipped down again, causing her labia to part slightly over his head - the feeling already eliciting a moan from him.

She lowered herself a bit more feeling his head begin to stretch her lips further and further apart. A slight bit of pain went through her as she lowered herself further, taking just the head inside her opening before she shot up and straightened herself out.

“Phew,” she said with a sigh as she looked down at Mr. Brink who was looking up at her as he held her wet panties to his nose.

She squatted down again and quickly tucked Mr. Brink’s cock back between her wet labia for another try. This time as she lowered herself, she was surprised by her own wetness yet again, as she began to slide him inside her with more ease. She felt herself wetting his shaft further as she sank down. He filled her right up, and she let out a low guttural sigh as she felt her channel stretch and form to accommodate him, however she could not sit all the way down on him. She could feel there was still room inside her, but the stretching she felt around her labia was too intense for her to bring her to sit all the way down on him.

She began to raise herself up slowly and it felt as though the immense tightness of her pussy around his shaft created a vacuum deep inside her. It felt like her insides would come out, and as she sank down again they would all be shoved back inside her. Up and down, she went at a steady slow pace, as Mr. Brink began to breathe heavily again, watching her glistening little cunt slide on his pole. Once more she heard the footsteps outside and was reminded of the urgency of the predicament, and began to increase her rhythm. With the risk of getting caught increasing and the change in the pace of her fucking she felt another orgasm begin to build, causing her to moan out loudly.

“Ssssshhhh!” Mr. Brink said from below her and she looked down and saw him holding his finger to his lips.

She could hear the Matron, now right next door. Annie threw caution to the wind and began now eagerly squatting up and down on him, her thighs were aching, but she needed to feel him spurt his load inside her, that was all that was on her mind. Then she felt his hands on her hips, and he pulled her down in one go, impaling her almost completely on him. She felt her cunt stretch further than ever before; the feeling shot through her with such fervour that she had to bite her own fist to keep from yelling out. The pain quickly turned to ecstasy as she felt her pussy relax around the base of his cock, her channel began contracting and spasming around him on its own accord. He grunted as his hips began pumping up into her, she felt him begin to spurt rope after rope deep into her. The feeling was immense, both pleasurable and a little bit painful, as she was yet to fully accommodate his full girth. She bit into her own fist even harder to stop her from squealing. She looked between her legs at the obscenely large meat pole now stretching her little opening, and saw his cum begin to flood out around the sides. The sight and sensations were too much and she again began to shudder on his cock as she came for a second time.

Then she heard the door next to Mr. Brink’s room close. They both looked at each other wide-eyed, as she hopped off Mr. Brink’s cock with a wet slurping noise. Cumm immediately flooded down her thighs, and Mr. Brink, seeing this, tossed her his shirt.

“Clean up darling, she’s on her way,” he said to her as he made work of tucking his still-hard member under his blanket. He turned to the side facing away from the door and pretended to sleep, as Annie did her best to wipe any signs of cum from her thighs. The room still surely stank of sex, but Annie knew she could do little about that, so she decided to intercept the Matron. She rushed for the door as she heard the latch open.

“Hi Matron!” Annie said with a guilty smile.

“Oh! Hi Annie! I didn’t know you were still here. Everything all right in here?” the Matron said surprised as she met Annie in the doorway on her way out.

“Oh yes Matron, I just came in quickly to say goodbye to Mr. Brink, however he seems to be sleeping already,” she said as she motioned over her shoulder, and walked past the Matron into the hallway.

“Ah yes,” said the matron. “He did seem a little bit under the weather, earlier.”

“Let’s leave him to sleep,” she said as she motioned for Annie to leave with her, which she did with a wicked smile, still feeling something running down her leg.

 

 

Published 
Written by K4YLAkinksalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments