Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At The Otway's Cottage

"Things that happen on an outing with a photographic society"

30
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"The image above is only a section of the photo which won first prize in a competition. The feelings of serene peace experienced while kneeling to take that shot from a low angle just seemed to say, "That image has to be photographed." It's not often that one stumbles across a scene like that with just the right lighting."

We had intended to attend the Photographic Society convention Victor Habour in South Australia. Unfortunately, someone stuffed up the accommodation booking so we missed out. My friend and I, therefore, decided to have a weekend in the Otway Ranges along the Great Ocean Road, which is a great tourist attraction. Some of the attendees were travelling home via that area and we could meet up with them.

During an internet search, I found this cottage available at the back of a farmlet just out of Lavers Hill. It was owned by a young couple who were renting it out for a little extra income. It was a good base for accessing locations like the Twelve Apostles, Cape Otway Lighthouse precinct, and waterfalls. As long as the weather was good it should be a good weekend for photography.

We arrived at the farmlet late afternoon. We had a long chat with the young couple. The cottage was further down the property. The husband walked down with us and explained where to find the firewood for the potbelly heater. We were just coming out of winter so overnight temperatures were still quite low. He wished us a nice time and headed back to the main house.

Pat and I decided to do a little exploring while there was still some light. We found this lovely dam hidden among some trees. From the sound of running water, we could hear but not see it seemed that the dam was being fed by a little creek at the far end and we were standing on the dam wall. (The picture above is of part of that dam.)

As we stood there admiring the scene, we held each other and kissed a few times. Each kiss was getting a little more passionate. We noticed the path was heading down into some dark shrubby area that we should explore in full daylight to see where to place our feet. Not being able to proceed, we headed back to the cottage.

Inside the decor was simple. It was a basic two-room arrangement consisting of a spacious bathroom with the remaining area being a living sleeping area. The bed was what looked like an old metal frame with springs under the mattress. Even without testing it, I knew it was going to squeak whenever one of us moved in it. If nothing else it most certainly would give us something to talk about when we reminisce about the weekend.

The heater had the kindling already set up for starting the fire. The larger log to add to keep it heating overnight had also been set up. I set about to start the heater and closed the drapes to the east so the sun would not wake us too early. Pat unpacked our food and put it into the small fridge. She prepared a simple meal while I set the table and poured the wine.

Over dinner, we discussed the plans for the next day. We decided to head toward the Gibsons Steps to see if they had been reopened after the nasty weather over winter and then the Twelve Apostles if the tide was favourable for going down to the beach for a different viewpoint. By the time dinner was over the room was nice and toasty. We had our shower and hit the sack. The shower was large enough, so we shared the water, and many kisses and dried each other off.

I put another log on the fire and climbed into bed. My thoughts about the bed were confirmed. It creaked and squeaked as I thought it would. I was very comfortable though.

Pulling cover over us we lay there facing each other quietly for a little. We looked into each other's eyes and caressed each other's bodies. Words were not necessary, our gaze communicated everything that needed to be said. Our gaze fixed, as our lips drew closer. Hands stopped moving, turning to an embrace. Finally, the lips made contact as the bed squeaked. A little titter escaped our mouths and parted our lips so tongues could explore. We both sighed at the ecstatic feelings that flowed through our bodies as our lips sealed the kiss. She pulled me closer as the bed squeaked again. No titter that time. Our inner desires were controlling our actions by then. Her leg was wrapped around my waist and pulled me close. Her hand ensured that my rigid member was pointed toward her entrance.

By that stage, I was leaking precum and could feel how wet she was. The kiss generated an electric current through my body that I didn't want to end. We were both moaning into each other's mouths. Feeling that electric tingle throughout our bodies started Pat's humping motion as she rubbed her clit along my shaft. She often wanted it that way for the first orgasm of a wonderful time in bed. I broke the kiss, and we touched foreheads and noses. Looking into each other's eyes we declared our love for each other once again. She continued humping slowly as she nudged me to roll onto my back.

She took my face into her hands and resumed kissing and humping. The sensations I felt as Pat rubbed her wet clit along my shaft can only be described as electric. Each downward stroke may my cock twitch as she sighed into my mouth. Pat broke the kiss just long enough to reaffirm her love for me and resumed kissing before I had the chance to respond. Her breathing was becoming faster and shallower as she approached the orgasm. The moment I pinched her nipples she went over the edge. Her pelvis jerked down on me a few times. I felt her juices ooze down my shaft to the bed as she relaxed and lay on top of me catching her breath. She looked into my eyes, smiled, and lowered her head onto my shoulder. Then she softly kissed my neck.

We stayed like that for a while without a word. Then I resumed our kissing. Gently taking her lower lip between mine and pulling it toward me. Then her upper lip and inserting my tongue as I did. I repeated this numerous times to sighs of pleasure from us both. She then similarly to me as I lowered my hand to search out her other lip. As I touched the tip of her clit as lightly and gently as I could she moaned with delight. Her hand moved to check the state of my cock. Realising that it had rehardened she gave an approving moan and fondled my balls. She rolled off me, gave me that 'fuck me' look and kissed me with much desire.  I could not resist such feelings. So, I rolled onto her and slowly entered her to feel every part of her love tunnel as I went in. There I held still until she bucked to signal that she wanted me to proceed.

Very slowly I withdrew my cock so we could savour every millimetre of the movement within her. We both sighed with the enjoyment. I thrust in faster. The bed squeaked loudly and thumped against the wall. We both laughed but nothing was going to stop us we were both past the point where stopping would only cause frustration. As I thrust into her she raised her hip with each stroke to meet me part way. We kissed as we moved as one in this sexy horizontal tango with its squeaky accompaniment. The rhythm was increasing. The breathing was getting deeper. Our hearts were pounding. Moans became grunts as we neared the goal. My sperm filled her as she came, with contractions squeezing me the desire for her orgasm.

Catching our breath, we relaxed once more. We snuggled up by spooning while I kissed the nape of her neck. We wished each other sweet dreams and love and drifted off to sleep.

Maria_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Moon

The cock in the chook house woke us the following morning. I woke with the usual morning wood. Pat took it in hand and shook it like a handshake and said, "I see that every cock wants to get into the act."

She giggled, pushed me onto my back, and climbed onto me for a long passionate kiss. Still holding me she guided me inside as we kissed. She couldn't wait and was bobbing her backside down and up quickly. Tension was building in both of us. We needed the release. The bed sounded like it was in agony with her thrusting. It also needed the release. I met her downward thrust with my upward thrust. She tightened up. One more thrust, no two. We orgasmed together, followed by a few more little pushes.

A knock at the door brought us back to our senses. "I hope you had a wonderful night. I'm leaving you a few fresh eggs on the doorstep for breakfast." The landlord announced.

"Thank you so much," I replied since I caught my breath first. Pat was still breathing heavily.

"I'm glad he didn't say, I'll leave you to it," she said. We both broke out in a chuckle. "He must have heard what we were up to unless he is half deaf."

"I wonder if he was out there waiting for us to finish," I whispered.

"I'm certainly not going to ask him that."

A quick shower together. I brought the eggs in and put them on the boil for breakfast. The yokes were a wonderful deep yellow from the free-range chickens. With breakfast over we packed the gear into the car and headed down the road for the photography.

We drove towards the Gibson Steps first. The steps were open however the waves had again eroded a considerable amount of sand from under the lower step. Since neither of us is an athlete to make the high jump back up we took our photos along the cliff face from partway down the stairs. We made numerous stops along the way to Port Campbell where we had lunch and strolled along the beach.

This area is also known as the Shipwreck Coast because of its history with many wrecks found along with this stretch of the coastline.

On the return, we pulled into 'Wreck Breach'. A four-hundred-metre walk from the car park took us to the beach where we found an old half-buried anchor that was worth a few shots. The was also a little alcove in the cliff that invited some exploration and shielded it from the wind. As we walked into the alcove Pat took my hand and pulled me close for a kiss. The kiss was full of lusty passion. It sent an instant SOS to my groin. While kissed she undid my belt. With one hand and a leg skillfully worked my pants to the ankles. She helped me with hers.

Stroking me slowly but with electric intent, she whispered close to my ear, "I need to feel you inside me again right or I will explode. I just can't get enough this weekend. I am so damn horny. So, put it in and take me,"

She turned, bent forward and I took her from behind. My hands fondled her breasts through her clothing while she supported herself against the cliff with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She was so horny it did not take her long to come. Her pussy grabbed me tightly. We heard voices approaching. I pulsed my cum into her and stood very quietly in the shade as the family walked past. A facial tissue to wipe up a little arranged our clothing and walked back to the car park holding hands, with a smile and pretended nothing had happened.

We arrived back at the cottage with good enough light to take a series of photos of the dam as shown above. The landlord had left half a freshly baked loaf of sourdough bread, along with a couple of eggs, on the kitchen windowsill for us.

"I think he was a little embarrassed this morning, so he left the eggs tonight," I chuckled as we entered the cottage.

I took the camera and tripod and headed down to the dam. The light was wonderful for the shot. I showed the shots to Pat. "I think we will get questioned about this location when we show these images at the club."

We headed back inside and lit the fire. Pat downloaded the images from her camera to her laptop so she could inspect them on a larger screen. She had some very good images to be proud of.

Lunch was rather large, being in the country, so we decided to just have a sandwich instead of a full-on dinner. That also was an excuse to try the fresh sourdough bread. We also finished the wine before bed.

I looked at Pat with a grin, "Are you ready for another squeaky good time?"

"Always, with you!"

As she shut the laptop down, I kissed her forehead and massaged her shoulders. She sat back with a sigh, so I removed her shirt and unhooked her bra. Another light massage of the shoulder and then I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. She leaned back as I leaned forward, and we kissed nose to chin with fencing tongues. I was feeling this mild ache in my lower back get strong as if the only way to relieve it was to thrust my hips forward.

She rose from the chair and as she did, I kissed down her arm and let my fingers slide into her waistband to slide her pants over her hips, so they dropped to the floor. Then I realized the curtains were still open so dashed over to close them. I lost my pants on the way back and held the sheet for her to get into bed. Then turned the main light off and joined her for a very long passionate kiss. We wander over each other's bodies searching for new erogenous zones that might still be there to be discovered. We knew all the regular ones so well, having explored so often and never getting bored with it. The desire, not the need, to find a new spot however tiny it might be driving us both to examine each with the softest caresses we could manage without turning into heavy gropers that wanted only to bulldoze their way into her secret folds of delight.

The lust for each had grown level where she straddled me and rubbed her soaking slit up my chest and held it millimetres from my mouth, lips held apart ready for my dessert. She was so ready that went I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue she orgasmed. I held her in place by the waist so I could keep tasting her as I licked and sucked her to a succession of smaller ones. She forced herself off my face as her clit had become too sensitive for more licking. Her pussy left a wet trail down my front as she mounted me once more with a loud squeak of the bed. She rode for no more than a minute before I came inside her. Finally, the tension that had built up from all the nerve teasing was released in both of us. She flopped forward onto me. I pulled the bedclothes over us. We cuddled and kissed until we fell asleep.

The following morning, we left after breakfast and thanked the owners for the eggs and bread. We headed home via the Cape Otway Lighthouse and the Great Ocean Road. We never did come across the photographers we were supposed to meet in Lavers Hill. 

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments