Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Belle

"When Jake picks up a beautiful hitchhiker, he has no idea what is is getting into."

14
4 Comments 4
6.6k Views 6.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words
I can smell her but I can’t see her, which is strange since the room is only fifteen by thirty feet. I know she is watching me. I can feel her eyes watching every move I make, flickering from the pen I am holding to any movement from my body. If I do anything that she hasn’t told me to do, it is over. It might be anyway, I might be dead when I have finished writing, I don’t know and at this point, I am not sure I care.

All I know is that the last twenty-four hours have made me a believer in something bigger than us. There has to be, or who else could create the creature I am sharing this hotel room with? Who in his or right mind would come up with something so beautiful but yet so ugly, and so full of evil?

I considered myself a bad person before yesterday. I have killed, I have maimed, and I have done things most people couldn’t even dream up. I am a serial killer, and I have killed across America for the past ten years and have never been caught, not even close, not ones. I pick my victims and I kill him or her fast and ruthlessly. It gives me a kick like no drug I have ever tried.

The creature, she tortures you, she makes you love her and adore her. You are in love within minutes of meeting her, then you are enthralled by her, and you will do anything she asks off you, anything at all. The only thing going through your mind is that you don’t want her to leave you, to choose someone else. At the same time she sucks the life out of you, she leaves you begging for more while you feel your heart has almost stopped beating. You believe that you are taking your last breath, but your cock is still hard, your body is still yearning for her touch, her kisses, and her perfect cunt.

Let me start at the beginning of my end.

*****

The road ahead of me shimmered in the midday sun and around me there was nothing but flat land and bushes. Arizona was burning hot and so was I. The car I drove, a 1978 Mustang had no air conditioner. I don’t know if it ever worked, but when I stole it two days before it didn’t.

I was on my way to the West Coast because I felt like taking care of some rich folks, I love killing rich people. They look so different than poor people in their last moment before death. I guess poor people have less to live for, and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them actually thanked me at that last minute before their life ran out of them.

Rich people, on the other hand, have so much to live for, their money, the houses, boats, private planes and expensive cars. When their moment comes and they realize it will all be over, that look is unbeatable. They have lived their lives as if nothing can touch them, nothing at all. Then I come along and fuck up their day; I love it.

The gas light came on, and I swore under my breath as I lit another cigarette. I had seen a sign two hours earlier saying I would reach a small town after 120 miles and there would be a gas station there. I hoped it was true because I didn’t feel like walking in the heat.

Suddenly, I saw a figure walking on the right side of the road, and I slowed down a little. The person had their thumb out, but I had no intention of picking up a hitchhiker. When you are a serial killer you try to avoid people, except the ones you are going to kill of course.

I slowed down more and past the figure doing maybe forty miles an hour. As I did, I looked over and the person looked at me. It was a woman, well, a girl-woman. I only caught sight of her face, and through the dust and grit, I figured she was in her early twenties, at the most.

Then I had an urge to help, so I stopped. I sat still in the car, the engine still running. I knew I shouldn’t be doing it, but I couldn’t help myself. There had been something in those eyes, something that told me that I should stop. The look had lasted for less than a second, but it had been enough.

I saw her walking up behind the car through the rear view mirror. She was dressed in torn jeans, boots, a black top of some kind and a dark brown leather jacket. The tears in her jeans didn’t look like they had been there when she bought them, they looked real, the product of a fall, or maybe just use.

“Hi, thanks for stopping.” The voice was quite deep for a woman and soft like velvet.

I looked up at her and she smiled. White teeth in the dirty face, brown curly hair hung around her oval face. Her eyes dark brown, sad looking, but there was a fire in them. She wasn’t high or drunk. She put her hand on the window sill of the door. Old chipped nail polish on a few fingers, no ring, she was single.

“Hi, yeah, sure, hop in,” I said and threw my cigarette away.

She didn’t have a purse or a bag, just herself. When she sat down I couldn’t help to notice her shapely long thighs. Oh, did I mention she didn’t wear a bra and her boobs looked big and ripe under her top?

I guessed her height at around five-nine. I am a big man, well over six feet. I dress like if I was in a movie with James Dean: jeans, boots, white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. My longish hair is slicked back but a lock always seemed to stray and hangs down over my forehead. My nose has been broken a few times, and I have a scar on my right cheek, thanks to a Mexican in a jail cell we shared a few years back. My eyes are deep set and dark blue, and I have a cleft in my chin.

“Where are you going?” she asked when the car was moving again.

I hardly saw her lips move, but her voice was clear and still had that velvety sound to it.

“Next town, I need gas.”

“And then?”

Without thinking, I said, “West, I am going to California.”

“Cool, what for?”

I couldn’t tell her obviously, so I said, “To visit a friend.”

“What’s your name?”

“Dave.”

She turned her head and smiled a smile like I had never seen before. It made me smile too, and for a while, I just stared at her.

“Turn your eyes back on the road again,” she said and turned away.

When I had, she put a hand on my thigh and squeezed it gently. “Don’t lie to me. Tell me your name and why you are going to California.”

I tried to come up with some lie but all I could muster was the truth. “My name is Jake, and I am on my way to kill someone.”

“See, that wasn’t too hard,” she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

My skin burned where her lips had touched me, but not like if had been a cigarette, but more like a hot tingling feeling. I touched the spot with my fingers but didn’t feel anything but my unshaved skin. I had three-day stubble and it was itching a bit, maybe that was it.

We drove in silence and after half an hour I saw a sign for the town. As we approached there was a gas station on the right which I drove into. It only had one pump, and around the shack that served as an office where several cars in different stages of disintegration.

I fat man in a blue overall came out from the shack wiping sweat from his face with an oily towel. Then he spat on the ground and walked up to the car.

“What?” he said.

“Fill her up, please,” I said, trying to be civilized.

He looked at the woman who I still didn’t know the name of. “Oh yeah, do you want me to fill you up, honey?” he laughed, and spat phlegm.

I was about to say something when she put her hand on his arm. “Just do what Jake said, or he will kill you.”

The man stared at her for a second and then said, “Yes, ma’am, I sure will.”

When he was gone I turned to her. “Hey! Why did you say that and what’s your name?”

Again she smiled that seductive smile, and I felt the anger run out of me. I became like putty in her hands.

“Oh Jake, I’m Belle, and he won’t remember a thing after we have left, trust me.”

My head was spinning slowly and the town in front of me seemed to turn on its side. The feeling was like when you go to bed at night drunk and you have to keep one foot on the floor to stop the world from spinning.

It only lasted for a few seconds, and when it stopped I felt nauseated. Was I becoming sick? Impossible, I was never sick, not even a cold. But something was off with me.

“There you go, and it’s on me,” the gas attendant said when he turned up next to Belle again.

“Thank you so much, you are a darling,” she said, and the man grinned like an idiot.

I moved out onto the road and began searching for a place to eat. I had been on the road since early morning.

“Yes, I am hungry too,” Belle said next to me.

How the fuck did she know I was hungry, I thought while driving up to a greasy spoon I had spotted.

Even though it was only three in the afternoon there was a crowd inside. Three guys hung at the bar and two tables had four people each. Behind the bar stood a woman in her thirties who I guessed at one time had been quite the looker, but alcohol and bad food had destroyed. Her eyes were bloodshot, her boobs sagged and her hair was greasy and unruly.

The men all turned and looked at us, then their eyes zoomed in on Belle. I took her arm and led her to a table as far away as possible from the bar and the other men. When we had sat down the woman came up to us and said in a cigarette damaged voice, “What can I get you?”

“Two hamburgers and two beers,” I said without even asking Belle. It was like if I knew what she wanted and that made me want the same.

Next to us stood an old jukebox and when Belle saw it she got up and walked over to it. I watched her as she ran her finger over the dirty glass looking for a song she wanted to hear.

When the first tunes of "You can leave your hat on" came out of the old speakers, she turned around and began to move.

I couldn’t take my eyes off her as she began to swing her hips to the rhythm and ran her hands up along her thighs to her top which she lifted up showing a flat tummy with a belly button ring. Her hands moved further up and she cupped her breasts while still swinging to and forth.

My cock grew hard and so did the other men’s I was sure. She turned around bending over slightly and put her hands on the jukebox. Her ass began to gyrate like I have never seen a woman do before. I was hypnotized by the movements, not being able to tear my eyes of her perfectly round bum.

One of the men from the bar walked over to where she stood and put his hand on her ass. She turned, looked at him and bit her lower lip, looking seductively at him.

A deep rage began inside me, no one put his hands on her except me, I thought. Before I could stop myself I got up so fast that the chair fell over behind me. In two steps I was at his side and grabbed the wrist belonging to the hand touching Belle’s ass. I twisted it and pulled back forcing him backward and up on his toes. Then I kicked his feet from under him. As he fell to the floor I kicked him on the side of his head; he went still.

The music was still playing as I whipped around ready to face one of his friends. But no one came at me, the two at the bar stared at their friend on the floor, and the others stared at Belle who hadn’t stopped dancing during the short fight.

The woman came out from the kitchen with two plates in one hand and grabbed two long necks from the fridge next to the bar. She simply stepped over the man lying on the floor and put down the plates and the beers.

I tried to sit down, but I couldn’t, my eyes were glued to Belle. She had faced me and now danced slowly towards me while moving seductively, caressing her boobs under her top. When she reached me, she slowly turned around and pressed her body against mine, looking up at me over her shoulder. Her ass touched my cock under the jeans, and I gasped. Her hands found mine. She moved them on to her boobs over the top; I could feel her hard nipples.

And that’s when the music stopped. She slipped away from me, and I was left standing alone. It took me a moment to realize she was gone, but I could still feel the imprint of her body against mine.

By the time I sat down she had devoured half her hamburger and all of her beer. She must have been starving, poor thing, I thought. She waved her empty bottle over her head and the woman brought two more.

“Where are you going?” I asked her between bites.

“Nowhere and everywhere,” she answered.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“I have no destination; I go where destiny takes me.”

“So, you have no family or friends?”

She smiled that smile again, and I felt like giggling like a school girl. It made me so happy when she smiled at me.

“I have friends, and I have a family, but they are far away, and I don’t know how to get to them.”

"Have you tried to call them?”

She laughed, it sounded like a brook in the spring. “Honey, there are no phones where they are.”

I didn’t understand, but at the same time, I didn’t want to pry. Instead, I kept quiet and finished my food and my beer. When I was done she took my hand in hers. Her nails ran along my skin, and it felt like tiny sparks.

“Why don’t you and I find a room so we can fuck,” she said, looking straight at me.

I am used to women coming on to me, but they don’t usually come out and say what they want quite as clearly as Belle.

“Sure, but don’t expect me to hang around afterward. I can’t stay here, and I can’t take you with me. I am not what you might call boyfriend material”

“Don’t worry, Jake. I don’t need a boyfriend. What I need is a hard cock to take this urge away from me. It has been so long since I had one.”

I thought she was joking with me. A woman like her couldn’t go an hour without finding a man who was willing to have sex with her.

“Sure, I don’t believe you.”

She giggled again. “Good girls don’t fuck and tell.”

She might look like one but she sure as hell didn’t behave like any good girl I had ever met.

“Let’s go,” I said and got up, ready to pay the bill.

She turned to the woman at the bar. “On the house, right?”

“Always, honey,” the woman answered.

When we walked out into the sunshine she pointed at a building opposite the restaurant. “Aren’t we lucky?”

I followed her gaze and saw a sign stating it was the Grand Hotel of Cactus Hill. I didn’t even know the town was called that, there was nothing on the map I had looked at earlier.

She led the way across the street, and we entered the hotel. The reception area was small and dark with dust on the wall to wall carpet. There was no one at the desk so I called out.

I minute later a young woman in her late twenties came out from a door behind the desk.

“Hi, we need a room for a day. He is going to fuck me,” said Belle.

My jaw dropped at her directness, and I was waiting for the woman to say something about this not being a place for hookers. Instead, she smiled and said in a low tone, “That is wonderful, I wish someone would fuck me too.”

I felt like if I was in the twilight zone. No one would say that, not where I came from at least.

“Maybe he will, after he is done with me, but I doubt it. I tend to suck the life out of my lovers,“ said Belle.

“Please sign the register,” said the woman whose name was Clara according to her name tag.

I did and was given a key with a piece of wood attached to it. The number twelve was written on both sides.

“Happy fucking and please make as much noise as you want,” said Clara.

Belle took my hand and led me up the stairs to the second floor. The stairs creaked under our weight. For a second I thought they would crack open and we would fall to our deaths, but they held.

The room was simple with a queen size bed, a small desk with one chair and one large window with heavy drapes.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

There was a door to one side, which I assumed led to the bathroom.

Belle locked the door behind us and then walked over to the window where she pulled the drapes, leaving the room in darkness.

“I will take a shower, you should take one too,” she said and began to undress.

“Forget the shower, I want you now,” I said and advanced towards her.

I didn’t give a shit if she was grimy and sweaty from hours walking in the sun. I wanted my cock in her pussy, pronto, and there was no way I was going to take a no for an answer. It wouldn’t be the first time I had taken a woman by force. I have never actually raped anyone, but some women folk just play too hard to get, and Belle was one of them.

She didn’t move, just stood there. I could see her silhouette against the little light that came in around the drapes. When I put my hands on her shoulders, she melted into my body and her soft lips found mine.

Her tongue was soft and warm; she wasn’t in a rush. Her hands slid up my back and when they reached my neck she grabbed it hard; that’s when it happened.

Suddenly, I couldn’t move, her lips were stuck against mine, and it didn’t matter how hard I tried to break free. She had me in a hold so strong I felt the air in my lungs being pressed out through my nose. At the same time, she stopped kissing me and instead began to suck air from me. When my lungs emptied and I tried desperately to get loose from her grip, it only hardened.

My vision became blurred and darkness crept in from the sides. My knees buckled, and I felt my body go limp. The only thing that was keeping me standing was Belle holding on to me.

As fast as it had happened it stopped. My vision cleared and my legs began to regain their strength. I realized she had let go of me and was standing a foot away.

“Take the shower,” she said. Her voice husky but still soft in my ears.

I followed her into the bathroom where I thought she would turn on the light, but she didn’t. Maybe she was shy, maybe she had scars on her body, I thought. As she turned on the water I realized I wasn’t upset with her for what had just happened. What I felt was a crushing feeling of guilt. I had tried to hurt her, and the more I thought about it the more I felt like it was the last thing I wanted to do.

When the water was warm she stepped inside the cabin and pulled me with her. It was so small our bodies touched. Her nipples were hard against my chest, and my erection pushed up against her tummy.

As the water flowed over us a fragrance erupted. Something I had never smelled before. I thought she had used the soap but, she was standing absolutely still with her arms hanging at her sides and her legs slightly apart. Her hand found my cock, and her soft palms began to stroke it.

The longer she did it, the stronger became the smell. It wasn’t like flowers or anything like it. It was sweet, dark, and haunting. My head began to spin a little, and I swayed slowly from side to side. The spinning sensation stopped and instead I felt light as air. My senses became stronger, her touch made my skin burn, her breathing sounded like a raging storm in my ears, and the smell, oh God, that smell made me want to die and go to heaven.

Her other hand found mine, and she guided it to her pussy. The skin was flawless. She was shaved, but there was no stubble, not even an inkling of it. Her pussy lips were swollen, and when I touched her clit it was hard and big. My middle finger slid inside her, and she let go of a long sigh; at the same time, the fragrance became even stronger. I could hardly breathe, it was so sweet.

Her pussy was hot, hot like I had never felt before. If I didn’t know better I would have thought she was running a fever.

She used both hands to caress my cock, one of them cupping my balls and gently scratching them with her nails. It felt good through the pain, and when she did the same with my cock I let go of a gasp.

“Are you ready?” she whispered in my ear.

“Yes, I am.”

She turned off the water, and I followed her to the bedroom. Since the fragrance was hardly noticeable in the larger room my head cleared, and I felt normal again.

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. I crawled up between them, but when I was about to penetrate her she said, “No, Jake, first you have to taste me.”

I have nothing against licking pussy, and sometimes it’s a good way to get things going, but I had thought Belle was ready.

“Sure, baby, if that’s what you want.”

“I do,” she purred.

The fragrance was back, not as strong as before, but when I lowered my head I realized it was coming from her cunt. With my nose close to it, my head began to feel light again, but I didn’t have a chance to pull back because Belle pressed down my head, and my lips touched hers.

When her juices touched my lips and tongue, a rush went through me. It’s hard to explain what it felt like, but I guess the closest thing would be love.

Yes, love. I have only loved one person in my entire life and that was when I was a teenager. Her name was Amanda, and she lived next door. Every time I saw her, my heart skipped a beat, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

What I felt while licking Belle’s pussy was ten times as strong. I didn’t want to stop. I wanted to be where I was forever. I wanted to protect her, to care for her, to love her into eternity.

“Good boy, you are such a good pussy licker,” she moaned and began to arch her pelvis.

I had no words. All I wanted to do was to eat her out, to never stop, to die where I was between her thighs.

After what felt like a nanosecond she said, “Now fuck me.”

“No, I don’t want to, I want to lick you,” I managed to say, my voice weak as a child’s. I had no strength at all.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me up. Then she grabbed my cock and wrapped her legs around my waist. My cock slid in and her arms came up around my back; she pressed me hard against herself.

Then she began to move. Not only did she gyrate, thrust and squeeze me with her legs. Her pussy grabbed hold off my cock and began to massage me. Never in my life had I felt something like it. It was as if her cunt was alive and not part of the rest of her.

Within minutes I felt my balls contract, I realized I wasn’t using a rubber, and it might sound strange that a serial killer would worry about STD, but I didn’t want to die because of fucking.

“Wait, we need protection,” I managed to say.

“No! Come inside me, I want your seed deep inside my pussy,” she said in my ear.

I had no way to pull back, I tried to move but her mouth found mine, and again I felt the air being sucked out of me. At the same time I came, and I must have shot a massive load because my balls literary shrunk like a raisin.

The orgasm was so strong that my muscles cramped in my legs and arms, it was like my entire body exploded in such pleasure that I began to cry. Then the darkness came over me, and I realized I couldn’t breathe, but the orgasm was still rushing over me, wave after wave of it. Then everything went black.

When I woke up the room was pitch black. I tried to move my head a little and when I did I saw no light around the drapes. It must be night time, I thought. When I tried to move I couldn’t. It felt like if someone or something was pressing down on me.

“Belle!”

“Yes, what is it?” Her voice came from the foot end of the bed. I managed to lift my head a little and then I saw her. Rather, I saw her eyes. They were ruby red and glowed in the darkness. She must have been sitting on the floor because they hovered in the air just above my toes.

“What is happening?” I said, fear creeping into my mind.

“Nothing, I am getting ready for more. Just relax and this will be over soon. By the way, I brought us company.”

“What?”

“I decided to invite Clara to our little party. She is lying next to you.”

I turned my head to the left and saw the outline of a naked female body lying next to me. Her eyes were open and this close I could see she was alive. Clara looked terrified, and like me, she couldn’t move but worse, she apparently couldn’t talk either. Her lips moved but there was no sound. Tears ran down her cheeks and her eyes begged me for help. But there was nothing I could do.

Slowly my eyesight adjusted to the darkness, and I could make out the window frame and the desk. The red eyes above my feet slowly turned into Belle’s beautiful face.

There was a new smell in the room. Instead of the sweet fragrance from before this one reminded me of sulfur. That special smell right after you lit a match.

Belle began to move. She stood and moved up on the bed between me and Clara. The closer she got the stronger became the smell.

“Time for some fun,” she said, her voice still velvet smooth.

Her hand slid along Clara’s thigh up towards her cunt. I watched the woman’s face and when Belle’s fingers reached their goal she closed her eyes and more tears came out.

Belle lowered her head, and I could hear her begin to lick Clara’s pussy. The sound was not what I had expected. It was more like the sound a snake makes. Within seconds Clara began to open and close her mouth like if she was gasping and breathing heavy. Her body was completely still.

As quickly as she had started Belle stopped what she was doing and straddled the young woman. She sat on her pelvis and leaned down towards her small perky tits. And that’s when I almost had a heart attack.

Instead of the pink tongue that had kissed me, a black forked tongue slithered out between Belle’s beautiful lips. It was long and thin, just like a snake’s. She ran it across her nipples and up towards Clara’s throat. Then up to her right ear and around it back down to her left nipple.

“Mm, she tastes good,” Belle purred.

“What the fuck are you?” I managed to whisper.

Her head whipped around, her tongue still several inches from her lips. “I am what I am, and I do what I do, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.” Her voice had changed, it sounded like if it came from a deep cave, it had a natural echo, and it was dripping hate, and anger.

“Please Belle, let us go,” I sounded like one of my own victims, and suddenly I understood how they felt at the moment they knew they were going to die.

“No! I need you, I need to take your souls or I myself will die.” Her voice was back to its normal sound again, sweet, seductive and irresistible.

She turned her body so that she was facing me and lowered her head. I watched as her tongue encircled my cock, it was long enough to make two loops around my shaft and then she began to slowly jerk me off.

It was so intense I had to hold my breath, and I couldn’t help my body reacting like if it was a normal blow job. The forked tip of her tongue ran around my cock head finding all the right places, then just as I thought I was about to come, she let go of me, going back to Clara and her pussy.

I lay there and shivered, not because it was cold but because my body had been close to an orgasm, and it had stopped.

Belle lifted her spell over Clara and the woman began to moan and gasp, arching her back while Belle’s tongue explored the deepest part of her cunt.

Belle held her to the bed by pinning her arms to the mattress and her legs had locked hers. She didn’t need to keep her mouth against Clara’s cunt, her tongue was long enough that she could keep eye contact with her.

I knew Clara was close to coming, her moans had stopped and instead she gasped fast and moved her head from side to side. That’s when Belle changed position. Her lips locked on Clara’s, and her left hand went in between her legs.

Lying almost on top of her, Belle's finger fucked Clara while kissing her and when Clara came something happened.

Her chest and tummy hollowed like if all the air had been sucked out of her, she reminded me of an empty air mattress on a beach.

There was a long moan and then Belle let go and sat up, looking down at the lifeless body of Clara.

“What have you done?” I whispered.

“Nothing you haven’t, so don’t try to be something you are not. You are a killer, Jake, the same as I. You are even worse, you kill for pleasure while I do it to survive.”

Her hand had found my cock and under its touch, I grew hard again, harder than before. It was a painful experience as my shaft filled with blood.

“Oh, yes, just like that, hard and ready to fuck me.“ She moaned and straddled me.

Her thighs held me in a vice as she lowered her pussy onto my cock. The smell of sulfur was gone and the fragrance was back. I realized it must be what happened when she became wet.

She put her palms on my chest and her nails dug into my flesh, a trickle of blood ran down the sides as she began to ride me.

When I looked at her face her eyes flashed from brown to red and back to brown. She licked her lips, and her tongue was back to normal again. When she leaned down and our lips met, I knew it was over, I was going to die.

As my orgasm grew strong her pussy came alive like before, massaging, squeezing, drawing me deeper inside her. When my balls contracted to shoot my load, her pussy lips kept me inside her. I couldn’t move and as I let go, her muscles began to milk my shaft; I felt how my balls actually shrunk.

My body felt light and there was an enormous feeling of euphoria, I felt like laughing even though I knew she was sucking the life out of me. My head spun slowly and then suddenly everything went black.

When I woke up it was still dark in the room.

“Get up, and go over to the desk and write down everything that happened to you,” Belle said from somewhere in the darkness.

“Why am I still alive?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t decided what to do with you, yet. But I will by the time you finish writing.”

“I refuse.” I wasn’t going to do anything this murderous bitch asked me.

I felt her hand on my thigh and suddenly my mind changed and I smiled. “Of course, I will, my darling Belle.”

I got up and walked naked over to the desk. There were a few sheets of paper and a pen. I sat down and began to write.

*****

I put down the pen expecting to feel Belle grab me and throw me to the floor where her soft lips would cover mine and my life would be sucked out of me.

Nothing happened; the room was quiet, and all I could hear was a car driving passed outside.

“Belle?”

“Yes,” her voice, velvety and sweet close to my ear.

“I am done.”

Her hands slid over my shoulders down over my chest until they held my cock. I immediately grew hard.

“Is this how you will kill me, like Carla, in an orgasmic bliss?” I asked, my voice weak as her hands did wonders with my shaft.

It wasn’t such a bad way to go I realized. I had always thought I would die in a hail of bullets or executed in a jail. Dying under the hands and mouth of Belle was a much better option. I was ready, I had sinned all my life and if this was the way I would pay for my forsaken life, then so be it.

“No, you will live.”

She let go of my cock and with lightning speed she had straddled me. Her face inches from mine, her eyes glowed red in the darkness, the fragrance was back. She moved a little and my cock slid into her pussy.

“You will travel with me through the lands, and watch my back. You are a killer, Jake, and I need someone to protect me when I rest.”

Her voice was in my head, her lips hadn’t moved since they were attached to mine. Her kiss made me weak and as her tongue found mine, I just wanted her to fuck me.

“Yes, I will, and every night until the day you die,” she said, as her pussy began to work its magic.

I realized we could communicate without speaking; all I had to do was to think what I wanted to say.

“What are you?”

“I am a succubus."

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments