Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Detention

"Education sometimes requires hard work... very hard work!"

21
7 Comments 7
20.8k Views 20.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Mr. Graham was one of those antiquated teachers who believed that today's school students lacked discipline. His desk always had an ample supply of detention slips and he had no reservations in using them to send an errant student to detention.

He missed "the good old days" when a teacher was allowed to spank a deserving student and he felt that the new way of thinking, of letting a student express himself, was in his words balderdash. The irony of it all was that Mr. Graham was a high school history teacher - a fact that was not lost on him either.

Cathy McMillan was one of those students. A high-spirited, irrepressible young woman, she was a typical boy-crazy giggling high school sophomore. Older than her fellow classmates because she had been kept back a year, the seventeen year old was still just as giddy and immature.

It was a bright sunny spring day, one of those days when young minds find it near impossible to concentrate on something so mundane as classroom school work. Cathy wanted to be anywhere but stuck in a classroom, learning about something that happened hundreds of years before she was born and which she could see no value in knowing.

She tried to pay attention, she really did. But her mind tended to wander to her favorite subject, boys. Her best friend sitting in the desk across the aisle didn't help by passing notes back and forth to her, either. It was one of these notes that began her troubles that day.

"Miss McMillan, is that note important to the class?" Mr. Graham said as he caught her as she passed it to her girlfriend as he tried to lecture the class.

"No Sir," she said, and tried to hide the note in her hand.

"Well perhaps the class would like to hear what's on this note then. Would you like to share the note with the class?"

"No Sir."

"Come up here, Miss McMillan," he said as he walked over to his desk from the chalkboard. Cathy got up from her desk and walked to the front of the class. She stood at his desk in front of the class as Mr. Graham wrote out one of his famous detention slips.

"I guess you will be keeping me company for a couple hours after school today, Miss McMillan," he said, and handed her the slip of paper. "Now return to your seat so we can finish class before the bell rings."

"Yes, Sir," she said. "Shit!" she muttered to herself as she walked back to her seat. The class resumed and in a short time, the bell rang and class was dismissed. As everyone filed out of the classroom Cathy's girlfriend caught her arm.

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble Cathy," she said.

"It's okay Anna," Cathy said, "It's nothing I'm not used to. I'm just glad old man Graham didn't make me read the note. I would have died of embarrassment!"

"Yeah, I guess if we are going to pass notes, we should be more careful what we write." Anna said.

"Yeah," Cathy said. The girls hugged each other and then split up to go to their last classes of the day. After school was out, Cathy went to her locker to get her things and then headed off to Mr. Graham's class for her detention.

Cathy reached the classroom, and paused at the door. She hated detention and especially on such a nice day. But she knew if she just blew it off, it would only be worse when she came back the next day. So after taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door.

"Come in, Miss McMillan," he said, as she peeked around the partially open door.

"Yes Sir," she said meekly, as she came in and walked up to his desk where he sat grading some papers.

"Now young lady, you are here because you interrupted my class earlier today by passing a note back and forth with Miss Reynolds. You thought it was only the one note that I caught you two trading, but in reality I saw you two swap notes a number of times. And this wasn't the first time I have seen you two communicating like this while I am trying to teach."

"Yes Sir," she said, looking down at her feet.

"How are you going to pass my class if you are so busy gossiping and giggling with your friends that you miss the information that I give you?"

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Well you can start by reading the assignment that the rest of the class had today - one I am sure you were too busy to do yourself during class time. After you have done that, I want you to write 'I will not pass notes in class' on the blackboard fifty times. Maybe then the lesson will stick."

"Yes Sir," she sighed. She took her book and belongings to her desk and sat down dejected. She opened the book and began reading. But Cathy found the information just as dry and boring after school as it was during class.

Cathy stared out the window of her classroom as she watched the school bus that normally would take her home pull away without her. She looked longingly at the bus as it reached the end of the school parking lot and turned the corner headed to drop the other kids off at their homes. Then she turned her attention back to her books and tried to absorb some of the dates and facts that she would be tested on tomorrow.

Cathy had already taken this test once before and failed it so Mr. Graham offered her the chance to make up the test at the end of the week. If she failed again, however, she would not pass and would have to repeat the class in summer school while all her friends were enjoying their summer break.

Cathy McMillan was a pretty girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She had a very voluptuous figure and her large breasts made her stand out among her classmates. She had long legs and a perfectly round, plump ass that was hard not to notice. She was fairly popular in school because of her looks and outgoing personality.

She had been asked to join the cheerleading squad, but turned it down, wanting to have her after school time free for her own interests. Her focus these days was on boys and she had one particular boy in mind. This was the subject of the notes that Cathy and Anna had been passing back and forth when she was caught.

"Sir why do we have to know American history anyway, it's just a bunch of stories about dead guys, why should I care what they did?"

Mr. Graham answered her impatiently, "Two reasons Miss McMillan. First, it's important for students to know where this country has been and the sacrifices of those before us, so you will know why you are where you are today."

"In fucking detention?" she retorted sarcastically.

"I'm going to ignore your foul language, this time. But I could give you another week detention for that," Mr. Graham snapped back at her. "And secondly, if you don't care about passing your test, you will fail this class and be here for summer school. While all your friends are out having a great summer, you'll be in class. Now I suggest you stop talking and start studying young lady, you also have to write on the board for me, don't forget that assignment. I've been telling you all year that you need to talk less and pay attention in class more, now you are seeing what happens when you don't."

"Yes Sir," she said, lowering her head. Try as she might, though, Cathy could not help but ask more questions.

"Gosh Sir, it sure is hot in here. Do you mind if I unbutton my blouse a little?" she asked, reached for the top button of her white blouse and unbuttoned the top button.

Mr. Graham replied, "Well it is after normal school hours, I suppose it's alright open one or two buttons."

"Or three buttons Sir, it's really warm in here," she said, undoing two and then three buttons, pulled her blouse apart and showed her ample cleavage. Then she smiled up at him in a teasing manner, knew she had made him uncomfortable.

"Y... yes that's fine, but no more," Mr. Graham said, stumbling over his words. He thought of his wife, his family, and his job, and tried not to think of this young vixen who was obviously playing him. He tried to ignore the swelling in his pants as his cock began to grow.

As he sat behind his desk, he tried to concentrate on the tests that he was grading, and not the student who sat at her desk in front of him crossing and uncrossing her legs, giving him a flash of her pale blue panties under her short skirt each time she would uncross her legs.

Cathy could not help but to keep asking questions even though that was part of the reason she was in detention in the first place. "Do you have a family, Sir? I know you're married because I see your ring, but you never mentioned if you have children."

"Yes" he answered rather impatiently and a little offended at the intrusion, "I have a daughter about your age." He went back to grading the tests hoping there were no more questions, Between her unbuttoned blouse and crossing and uncrossing her legs, it was getting hard for him to concentrate on grading papers.

He just hoped she would not ask any more questions so he wouldn't have to look up at her to answer. It was hard for him to look at her and not look down at her young firm ample breasts and he was trying his best to remain professional, after all he had a family and a career to worry about and this young vixen was not going to take that from him.

Cathy was enjoying herself now and decided to ask another question, "Your daughter is my age what do you do to punish her when she gets in trouble, do you send her to detention?"

Mr.

PenelopeParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeParker

Graham set his pen down and looked at her squarely in her soft brown eyes. "I do what I always did when she misbehaves, I give her a spanking."

"Really?" Cathy answered, "She's my age and you still spank her?" Well, she'll never leave home! Cathy thought to herself. "Just a little pat on the bottom through her clothes though I'm sure, Sir."

"No," Mr. Graham replied, "A spanking should only be applied one way, open hand on a bare bottom. I cannot understand why my daughter continues to misbehave even at her age. You would think she would want to avoid having her bottom spanked by now. It almost seems like she gets in trouble just so I'll spank her, but I know that can't be true."

Cathy listened to the story of Mr. Graham's daughter getting spanked and could feel her panties getting wet. She decided it was time to stand up.

"Sir, do you want me to write on the board?" she asked, "I can study for my test tonight."

"That's fine come write on the board fifty times I will not pass notes in class."

Cathy walked up to the chalkboard picked up the chalk and looked at the top of the board "I will have to stretch a long way to get to the top, Sir."

She reached way up to the top of the board to write as she did she flashed her panties from under her short skirt. Mr. Graham tried to pretend he did not notice but he did, and he tried to cover the swelling in his pants with his hand.

Then she got to the bottom of the board and bent over to write the phrase for the last time. As she bent over writing, her panties were practically sticking in Mr. Graham's face. He tried to act like he was ignoring it, but he could not. He could even see that her soft blue cotton panties were now damp. He could smell the scent of her young sex as he watched her wriggle her ass as she wrote.

He tried again to think of his wife of many years and his daughter who he loved so much and his career which he stood to lose if he acted on what he was thinking. He could not get the sight of her panty-clad ass out of his mind and couldn't get the swelling in his pants to go down.

Cathy finished writing at the bottom of the board and then turned and looked at him. "All done," she smiled at him, then looked down and saw the bulge in his pants between his legs.

"Oh my sir, did I do that? My brother gets like that too. I can help you relieve it."

Before he could even say anything, she dropped to her knees in front of him and quickly unzipped his pants, and pulled out his throbbing cock which was pulsating and already dripping precum. She took his purple head into her mouth and began to lick and to suck.

She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, then licked his pee hole to get every drop of precum. Her head bobbed up and down as she hungrily devoured her teacher's aching cock. He gently reached his hand out and stroked her soft brown hair. He no longer thought of his wife or his daughter or his career of many years.

Instead, he only thought of this beauty that was giving him the best blowjob he had ever had.

She unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse and dropped the blouse on the floor, then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra dropping it on the floor also. Now with her large firm breasts freed, she continued to work on Mr. Graham's cock, sucking and slurping and licking. He moaned loudly, his pulsing, swollen cock throbbing as this vixen bounced up and down on it with her mouth.

She grabbed her breasts and placed his cock between them making him titty-fuck her, and he bounced up and down in his chair fucking her tits wildly. Cathy's panties were drenched now, and Mr. Graham was about to explode. She wrapped her mouth around his cock again and began to suck hard.

Just then the door in the back of the classroom opened and Miss Johnson, the English teacher looked in. She could only see Mr. Graham sitting at his desk, she did not see Cathy. On hearing the door, Cathy took his cock out of her mouth and froze for a second as did Mr. Graham.

Miss Johnson, who had a bit of an attraction to Mr. Graham herself, addressed him from the doorway. "Just reminding you of the staff meeting at 4:00. You'll be there right Mr. Graham?"

"Yes, Miss Johnson, I'll be coming soon," he replied, as he tried very hard to calm his voice.

"Okay, I'll save you a seat... right next to me!" she said, as she smiled at him and closed the door.

Cathy smiled and looked up at him, "Oh yes Sir, you'll be cumming soon, I'll see to that." He smiled back at her as she placed his pulsating member back in her mouth and continued to suck, slurp, and slobber. Cathy was enjoying her work, feeling his cock slide in and out of her mouth, tasting him and running her tongue over the velvety surface.

Suddenly, Mr. Graham pushed her off him and stood up. He didn't say anything but picked Cathy up and sat her on the edge of his desk. With a sweep of his arm, he cleared a spot for her and laid her back on the desktop so her legs hung off the edge. He sat back down in his chair and pushed her skirt up. Grabbing hold of her pale blue panties, he quickly removed them, spread her legs and placed her feet on the arms of his chair as he leaned forward and began kissing her young pussy and licking it.

This time, it was Cathy's turn to moan but she tried to do so quietly. She could feel his warm tongue as he licked and sucked on her soaking pussy lips. Cathy gripped the edges of the desk and squeezed them tightly, making her knuckles white as she reveled in his tongues work on her smoldering pussy. Her body moved up and down with the rhythm of his tongue and shook as he ate her pussy out expertly. Cathy had ever felt anything so glorious.

Then he stood up and grabbed Cathy's thighs pulling her closer and spreading them wide. Cathy reached out and took hold of his large cock and guided the missile towards her core as he positioned himself in front of her and started sliding his cock into her.

Cathy let out a long, low moan as he very slowly slid his cock onto her shaking body. He reached up and grabbed Cathy's large tits. He sunk his fingers into the tender young flesh and marveled at the suppleness and softness in his hands.

He pinched and tugged on her hard, erect nipples as he thrust his cock into her. Cathy had a hard grasp on the desk as it began to shake with her thrashing around. She moaned louder and louder until she felt herself cum. Her body arched and froze in place on the desk as she let out a scream and he quickly covered her mouth. He smiled at her and thrust as hard as he could.

He flipped her over and began fucking her doggie style on the desk. He grabbed hold of Cathy's long brown hair and pulled it back hard towards him as he thrust harder and harder into her until she felt herself cumming a second time.

Cathy moaned as her trembling legs gave out, and he grabbed her hips and pulled her back up and began to thrust faster and faster until she heard him let out a loud grunt as he flipped her over like she was a rag doll and began to jerk his cock as his cum shot into her open mouth and all over her face and tits. Cathy collapsed onto the floor by the desk and laid there on the cold tile floor, exhausted as he got dressed and grabbed some paper towels from the class room so she could clean up.

Finally strong enough to get up, Mr. Graham reached down to help Cathy stand, steadied by the desk. He picked up her bra and panties, putting the panties to his nose and inhaling her scent deeply before handing them to her. Cathy wiped the extra cum from her breasts with her finger and placed it in her mouth. She put her panties and bra on and then picked up her blouse and put it on. Then she grabbed her books as they both made their way toward the classroom door.

They stood in the hallway headed in opposite directions. "Same time tomorrow, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes we can discuss your grade then. Um, Miss McMillan," Mr. Graham said, "You might stop by the girls room and wash your face before going home." She smiled and went in the girls room. Looking in the mirror. she spotted some white right by her lower lip, licking it and swallowing she washed her face and then went to the office to call her mother t come pick her up.

On the way home, her mother asked her why she had to stay after school this time.

"Oh no, Mom," Cathy said, "It's nothing like that. I think I have finally figured out how to get better grades. I think this school thing is starting to click. I know my history grades will be getting a lot better and that was one of my hardest classes!" she said with a smile. If Mom only knew how I am getting my grades up! Cathy thought to herself, happy that she didn't have to worry about Mr. Graham's class any more.

And sure enough, because of Cathy's "extra credit work", she had no problem passing Mr. Graham's class and graduating on time!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments