Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Like My Arse, Mr Shepherd? - Part 4

"Twenty-year-old Lisa comes up with an idea whereby she and her employer and lover Mike, almost forty years her senior, can have sex more often."

86
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was Friday morning, and twenty-year-old Lisa Garner arrived at the shop owned by late-fifties Mike Shepherd and his wife, Sandra. Lisa worked for the couple and also, as of eight days ago, she got fucked by Mike, unbeknown to his wife.

Lisa and Mike had fucked in Lisa's flat the evening before, whilst Sandra was out playing bingo. Thursday evening seemed to be the only time that they could get together sexually, but they both wanted to do it more often.

"Good morning, Mike," said Lisa, who almost invariably called her employer Mr Shepherd.

"Good morning, Lisa," replied Mike and the lovers kissed.

"I have been thinking about how we can get together more often," said Lisa, brightly.

"I can't see how we can, other than Thursdays," replied Mike.

"Not evenings, mornings; you sometimes come in here early to stock the shelves, don't you?" said Lisa.

"Yes, twice a week usually," answered Mike.

"So, I will come in early those days too," smiled Lisa.

"What? Have sex here, before opening up?" said Mike.

"Yeah, why not?" asked Lisa.

"There is no shower here. We would smell of sex all day," replied Mike.

"There is a sink; we could clean up a bit," said Lisa.

"It is certainly worth thinking about," said Mike.

"No need to think about it; you tell me when you are going to be here early, and I will be here too," said Lisa.

"But there is no bed," pointed out Mike.

"I will bend over that table in the kitchen and you can fuck me from behind, or fuck me bent over the counter if you want," smiled Lisa.

"I am getting stiff. I wish we could do it now," said Mike.

"I can give you a quick wank now if you want," replied Lisa.

"We hardly have any time," responded Mike.

"Better drop your trousers and underpants quick then," said Lisa, undoing Mike's trousers.

"Yes please, Lisa," said Mike.

"Let's go to the kitchen sink. You can cum in there," said Lisa, ushering Mike to the kitchen.

Lisa stood behind Mike, who had his trousers and underpants lowered, and she reached around him and took his erection in her right hand. Lisa jerked Mike hard and fast, fingering his arse crack with her left hand.

"Oh fuck, Lisa, oh fuck," groaned Mike, as his ejaculation rapidly approached.

"Cum Mike, spunk in the sink," said Lisa, wanking him hard.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Mike, as semen spurted from his penis and splattered the sink.

"That should make you feel better," said Lisa, still wanking Mike's throbbing cock.

"You are wonderful," said Mike, when he had stopped cumming.

They cleaned the sink, and Mike washed his penis and balls. Mike pulled up his underpants and trousers, they now had to open the shop.

They were both happy. Lisa got pleasure from wanking Mike. Lisa had her arse felt by Mik at every opportunity during the morning. She loved having her backside felt, and Mike loved feeling it.

Sandra arrived late morning, as usual, so that Lisa and Mike could have a break in turn. Lisa made a point of asking Sandra if she had enjoyed her bingo the previous evening, something that Lisa had started asking her every Friday.

"I am sure that you secretly want to go to bingo," laughed Sandra, although Lisa had already made it clear that she did not.

"No, but I am pleased that you get pleasure from it," replied Lisa, who got pleasure of a different sort on Thursday evenings when Sandra was at bingo.

Lisa and Mike took their breaks in turn, as Sandra covered, and when that was done, Sandra left.

"I often come in here early on Sunday to restock the shelves, I think that I will make it Monday," said Mike to Lisa, who did not work on Sundays.

"Mmmm, a Monday morning fuck then," smiled Lisa.

"Sounds good," said Mike.

"Mrs Shepherd will not wonder why you changed the restocking day, will she?" asked Lisa.

"No, it makes no difference to her," replied Mike.

Mike and Lisa had the occasional touch during Friday afternoon, and a snog after the shop was closed. They would be together again on Monday morning, and they arranged to meet one and a half hours before the shop opening time. They would have time for a fuck, as well as restocking the shelves.

Lisa left her flat for her rendezvous with Mike on Monday morning, she took a spare pair of knickers with her. Sandra had no suspicions about Mike changing his restocking from Sunday to Monday.

Lisa went to the back door of the building that contained the shop, and Mike let her in. They snogged before they spoke.

"Start my week with a fucking, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa, starting to undo Mike's trousers.

"Oh, I will, young lady," said Mike, undoing Lisa's jeans.

Lisa got Mike's trousers and underpants down and soon wanked his cock to full erection. Mike lowered Lisa's jeans and knickers and fingered her cunt.

"Fuck me over the counter," said Lisa, removing her jeans and knickers. Mike had a good feel of Lisa's bare arse as the young woman led the way to the shop counter.

Lisa bent herself over the counter, and Mike fondled her arse and again fingered her now very wet cunt.

"Put your cock in me, fuck me," encouraged Lisa.

Mike dragged his penis down Lisa's arse crack and held its head against her cunt lips.

"Here we go," said Mike, easing into Lisa, as she pushed back.

"Oh, feels so good," sighed Lisa, as Mike's cock went deeper and deeper.

Mike held the position and gripped Lisa's hips, before easing back and then pushing forward.

"Oh yes, Mr Shepherd, give me a fucking," said Lisa.

Mike gradually increased the speed of his thrusts as his penis moved in and out of Lisa's hot and wet vagina.

Mike was now grunting, as he fucked his young employee.

"Oh Lisa, oh hell, this is so good," said Mike, as his penis got wanked by Lisa's cunt walls.

Mike was now shafting Lisa hard and fast.

"Shit, Mike, I am going to cum so fucking hard... oh fuck!" yelled Lisa, as she started cumming as the fucking continued.

"Yes, cum you horny bitch," said the panting Mike, now approaching his climax.

"Shit! shit! shit!" shouted Lisa, as her sexual pleasure reached new heights.

"Oh fuck," groaned Mike, as he ejaculated hard into Lisa's bubbling cunt.

For a while, they were both lost in their climaxes and then Mike was motionless, with his penis deep inside Lisa.

"That is a nice way to start the working week," laughed Lisa.

"It was sensational; now we need to clean ourselves up and make sure that we do not drip cum anywhere," said Mike, slowly withdrawing.

They carefully made their way to the sink and cleaned themselves as best they could. Lisa put her knickers and jeans back on, she did not yet put the pair on that she had brought with her as spares as she expected to leak cum for a while.

Mike pulled up his underpants and trousers, the restocking of shelves now had to be done.

LunaBlaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaBlaze

"Great idea of yours to fuck in the morning," said Mike.

"Pity you do not restock every day," laughed Lisa.

They got the restocking done and still had a bit of time before they had to open the shop. They had a long kiss, and Mike cupped Lisa's buttocks.

"My knickers are sticky with our cum, so I will change into my spare pair later," said Lisa.

"I just hope nobody smells the sex on us," said Mike.

"It will be another of our secrets," smiled Lisa.

The morning in the shop was quite busy, but by late morning, although she loved the feeling, Lisa decided that she needed to change her sticky knickers.

"Just going through the back to change these cum-soaked knickers," Lisa whispered to Mike, who wished that he could follow her.

"Have you two had a good morning?" asked Sandra Shepherd, when she arrived late in the morning to cover for lunch breaks.

"Yes thank you, Mrs Shepherd," replied Lisa, thinking 'if only you knew.'

"Yeah, it has been steady," added Mike.

Lisa, and then Mike, took their breaks, and then Sandra left them for the afternoon.

The afternoon was busy, and then Mike and Lisa cashed up and locked up.

"Let me show you the cum stains in my knickers," smiled Lisa, proudly displaying the knickers that she had put on after their morning fuck.

"This is so erotic," said Mike, kissing Lisa, and feeling her arse.

"Which morning are you next going to restock the shelves?" asked Lisa.

"Thursday, unless tomorrow is exceptionally busy," replied Mike.

"Oh, a morning fuck and an evening fuck on Thursday then," said Lisa, assuming Sandra went to bingo Thursday evening.

"Yeah, is that alright with you?" responded Mike.

"You know that I would like to fuck with you every morning and every evening," answered Lisa.

"Me too, but that is not going to be happening," said Mike.

Tuesday was quite busy, but not busy enough for restocking to be necessary on Wednesday morning, so two fucking sessions on Thursday were on.

Lisa established on Wednesday that Sandra was going to bingo on Thursday evening.

"See you bright and early tomorrow morning, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa to Mike, when they locked up on Wednesday evening.

"Looking forward to it," replied Mike.

"I will bend over the kitchen table this time," said Lisa.

"I will be thinking of your arse and cunt all night," responded Mike.

Lisa again took a pair of knickers to change into later in the morning, when she arrived ninety minutes before opening time on Thursday.

"I am thinking of asking for overtime pay for these early starts," laughed Lisa, after they kissed.

"Sandra does the books, and she might wonder why you are here so early," replied Mike.

"Oh yeah," said Lisa, undoing Mike's trousers, something that she had now done quite often.

Soon, Lisa's jeans and knickers were off, and Mike's trousers and underpants around his ankles as Lisa bent over the kitchen table.

"Oh that arse," said Mike, caressing Lisa's buttocks.

"You will have time to play with it this evening; now give me a fucking," said Lisa, swaying her hips invitingly.

Very soon, the kitchen table was rattling as Mike's penis moved rapidly in and out of Lisa's cunt.

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard," said Lisa, as her orgasm approached.

"Like this?" responded Mike, thrusting even harder and faster.

"Shit, yes, like that, oh shit!" wailed Lisa as she came, the table rocking.

Mike wanted Lisa to be cumming again before he ejaculated, and he managed it, just.

Lisa was yelling in orgasm as Mike's semen spurted into her.

They got their breath back and cleaned themselves up.

"Tonight I want it to be nice and slow," said Mike, readjusting his clothing.

"Sounds good," said Lisa, putting her knickers and jeans back on.

They did the restocking in the knowledge that they would be having sex again that evening.

Lisa put her clean knickers on late in the morning, when she had stopped leaking cum.

"I quite like this restocking," laughed Lisa, just before Sandra was due to arrive.

"It never used to be this exciting," replied Mike.

Sandra arrived, and Lisa and then Mike had their breaks.

"Enjoy your bingo, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa happily, as Sandra left.

"Thank you, Lisa, I will," replied Sandra.

After the shop was shut, Mike went home and ate with Sandra, and once she had gone to bingo, he washed and changed and went to Lisa's flat.

Lisa and Mike soon got naked, and Lisa lay on her front on the bed as Mike worshipped her arse with his hands, lips and tongue. They were both hugely turned on when Lisa rolled onto her back and Mike mounted her, slowly penetrating her.

As they had decided that morning, the lovemaking was slow, and very sensual.

"Oh Mike, oh Mike," breathed Lisa, as Mike's reasonably sized penis thrilled her.

Lisa came, as penis and cunt worked together. The sex continued to be slow. Mike was feeling good about life, as his rigid cock moved in and out of Lisa.

Lisa came for a second time before the lovemaking speeded up.

"That's it, Mr Shepherd, fuck my cunt," encouraged Lisa.

"You want a fucking now? okay," said Mike, thrusting faster.

"Shit! fucking hell!" yelled Lisa, as she came for a third time. Mike kept going, but he knew that he would be cumming soon.

"Oh, oh, Lisa," groaned Mike, as his body tensed, and he ejaculated.

They remained locked together for a while, kissing.

"You are so good at this," Lisa complimented.

"I bet you say that to all of your lovers," replied Mike.

"I don't want other lovers, I want you," said Lisa.

"We might be able to continue the morning fucks, and the Thursday evenings, but that is the best that we can hope for," said Mike.

"But I think that I might be falling in love with you," replied Lisa.

"Don't start thinking that, Lisa, you mustn't," said Mike.

"I can't help it. I want to be with you all the time," said Lisa.

"That can't happen," said Mike.

"Don't you like being with me?" asked Lisa.

"You know I do, very much, but we can't be together," responded Mike.

"I suppose, but you do like my arse, don't you, Mr Shepherd?" said Lisa, echoing the words that she had used to spark what followed.

"I like your arse and every inch of you," answered Mike.

"Restocking Monday morning?" asked Lisa.

"I think so," answered Mike.

They spent some time together on the bed before Mike showered and dressed. He was very fond of Lisa, but he hoped that she would get the idea of them being together full-time out of her head.

"See you in the morning, Mr Shepherd," said the naked Lisa, as they had another kiss.

"Oh yes," replied Mike, reluctant to take his hands off Lisa's bare buttocks.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments