Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Like My Arse, Mr Shepherd - Part 5

"The fledgling affair between twenty-year-old Lisa and her much older employer Mike, seems to come to an abrupt halt."

98
12 Comments 12
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Friday morning in the shop started with a kiss between shop owner Mike Shepherd and his employee, who was close to forty years younger than him, Lisa Garner. The kiss became a snog and a feel of Lisa's very shapely backside by Mike.

The couple had been lovers for two weeks, initially just on Thursday evenings, but as of this week, also on Monday and Thursday mornings. They had had sexual contact, involving Lisa wanking Mike and Mike spanking Lisa, a week before they first had full sex.

Lisa had announced the evening before that she thought that she might be falling in love with Mike, a suggestion that disturbed Mike. He liked Lisa very much, but he did not envisage going beyond a sexual thing because of the huge age difference and the fact that Mike was married to Sandra.

"You know that this cannot go beyond sex, don't you, Lisa?" said Mike.

"I do understand that, but I can't help my feelings," replied Lisa.

"Please don't think that I am using you; I like you a lot, but it can only be sexual," said Mike.

"I know I led you on, but I love being with you," said Lisa.

"I love being with you too, but if you believe that it can go any further, we need to stop now," reasoned Mike.

"It is okay, I will be happy with us fucking whenever possible," answered Lisa.

"Good," said Mike, and they kissed again. It was then time to open the shop.

The Thursday night sex had been possible because that was the night that Sandra Shepherd played bingo. The two morning fucks had been because Lisa had come into the shop extra early on the days that Mike restocked the shelves before the shop opened.

They were both finding it more and more difficult to keep their hands off each other, and every time that the shop became empty of customers, Mike would caress Lisa's arse, or she would massage his crotch. This meant that Mike spent most of the morning at least semi-erect in his clothing.

As happened every day Monday to Friday, Sandra entered the shop late in the morning to cover so that Lisa and then Mike could have a lunch break.

"Before you ask, Lisa, yes, I enjoyed bingo last night," laughed Sandra, pre-empting the question that Lisa had gotten into the habit of asking her on Fridays.

"I am pleased," smiled Lisa in response.

Sandra liked Lisa very much, but she probably would not do so if she knew what she was doing with her husband.

Friday lunchtime came and went, and so did the afternoon in the shop for Mike and Lisa.

They had a long kiss after they locked up and cashed up.

"We are going to have a morning fuck before restocking on Monday, aren't we?" said Lisa, with Mike's hands on her buttocks.

"Yes, see you then," said Mike.

"I can hardly wait. I will be thinking about it all weekend," replied Lisa.

"I am sure that you will find someone to take your mind off it during the weekend," said Mike.

"No, I told you, you are the only lover that I want," said Lisa. Since she had been with Mike, she had gradually stopped contacting her other mature and married lovers for a fuck, as she had males of her age.

They had one more snog before parting.

As she had done on the previous two occasions, Lisa took a pair of knickers to change into later when she went in extra early on Monday because she knew the ones that she was wearing would be cum stained.

"Good morning, lover," Lisa said to Mike after he had let her in the back door and before they had a long kiss.

Mike's trousers and Lisa's jeans became undone and lowered, and Mike's underpants and Lisa's knickers were soon lowered too. Lisa wanked Mike's cock, as he fingered her cunt.

"Over the counter again," said Lisa, moving towards the shop counter with her clothing still around her thighs and her hand still on Mike's stiff penis.

Lisa took her jeans and knickers off and bent over the counter.

-------------

In their house, which was not far from the shop, Sandra Shepherd realised that they were completely out of a particular item at home. She could collect it when she was in the shop at lunchtime but decided to go and collect it now.

-------------

Mike moved behind Lisa and ran his fingers up and down the young woman's arse crack.

"Mmmm, I love that," purred Lisa.

"Will you cum if I keep doing it?" asked Mike, his penis rock hard.

"Very likely, then fuck me," answered Lisa.

"I will," said Mike, continuing to play with Lisa's arse crack.

Mike's fingers kept teasing Lisa's crack and arsehole, and she could take it no more.

"Fuck! Fucking cumming," announced Lisa, her body shaking over the shop counter.

Mike put his cock to Lisa's cunt, and slid in.

"Yes, oh yes," panted Lisa, as her lover started fucking her.

Mike gripped Lisa's hips and thrust hard, gritting his teeth and closing his eyes.

"Only me," called Sandra Shepherd as she let herself in the back door, assuming that her husband was upstairs sorting stock. Neither Mike nor Lisa heard her.

Sandra heard strange noises coming from the shop and went to investigate.

She was stunned to get a back view of a male with his trousers and underpants around his ankles, obviously fucking someone over the shop counter. She realised that the male was her husband.

"What the fuck!" shouted Sandra, startling Mike and whoever he was fucking.

"Wh...what?" responded a shocked Mike, turning his head to face his angry and shocked wife.

"What the fuck are you doing?" shouted Sandra, although the answer was pretty obvious.

"I ..I...," stammered Mike, withdrawing his cock and turning to face his wife with his penis erect and sticky, also revealing the bare arse and cunt of whoever he was fucking.

"Mrs Shepherd, I,..," said Lisa, turning her head towards the new arrival.

"Lisa! You! How long has this been going on?" said a very angry Sandra.

"Sandra, please, ...sorry," said a still-stunned Mike.

"It is my fault. I led him on," said Lisa, which was mostly true.

"I said, how long has this been going on," demanded Sandra.

"Um, three weeks, four weeks, ...I am so sorry," said Mike.

"You, get your clothes on and get out; you do not work here anymore," said Sandra to Lisa.

"Mrs Shepherd, I am so sorry," said Lisa.

"Slut!" said Sandra, slapping Lisa's face hard.

"And tonight, you can pack your things and move in with your whore," said Sandra to Mike, slapping his face too.

"Sandra, that is not necessary," pleaded Mike.

"It is very necessary; I will work in the shop every day from now on, and I will expect you to be here too," said Sandra to Mike.

Lisa was still standing there, naked from the waist down.

"I told you to get dressed and get out," Sandra emphasised to Lisa. Sobbing, Lisa put her knickers and jeans on.

Sandra then turned her attention back to her husband.

"Clean your cock and pull your clothes up, we have a shop to run," said Sandra.

Mike, almost in a trance, went to the sink and cleaned his penis. He then pulled up his underpants and trousers.

"Mrs Shepherd, don't be too hard on Mr Shepherd; I teased him and led him on," said Lisa.

"Are you still here? I should tan your arse," said Sandra to Lisa.

"Yes, you should; it might make you feel a bit better," replied Lisa.

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

"Don't tempt me," said Sandra.

"Do it," said Lisa, almost daring her.

"You get upstairs and start sorting the stock while I deal with her," said Sandra to Mike as she grabbed Lisa by the arm.

Mike, in a daze, did as he was told.

Sandra sat on a chair in the kitchen and dragged Lisa over her knee.

"These are coming down again," said Sandra, undoing Lisa's jeans and roughly dragging them and Lisa's knickers down. She then commenced spanking Lisa's bare backside.

Sandra spanked hard and fast, Mike could hear exactly what was going on from upstairs; his young lover's gorgeous arse was getting spanked.

Lisa writhed on Sandra's lap as her buttocks got redder and redder. She was also enjoying it but could not let Sandra know that.

The spanking went on for quite a while, and Lisa's cheeks were glowing. Eventually, Sandra stopped.

"Now get dressed and get out; you can expect to see your lover tonight because he will not be spending the night in my house," said a breathless Sandra.

Lisa scrambled off her lap and pulled her knickers and jeans up. Her arse was sore, but she had orgasmed. The red-faced Lisa left the premises via the back door. It seemed that she was now out of work.

Sandra, for the moment, now had her businesswoman head on, and she and Mike restocked the shop in almost total silence.

She and Mike disguised that there was something wrong from their customers during the day, although many asked where Lisa was, she was a popular girl with the shop's customers.

They locked up and cashed up.

"You can collect some things from home, and then you can go to her," said Sandra to her husband.

"Please, Sandra, that is not necessary," said Mike.

"You are not spending the night in my house, so if you don't go to her, you will have to find somewhere else to go," snapped Sandra, and Mike knew that she meant it.

Mike got some overnight things together and thought that he should phone Lisa rather than just turn up.

"Hello, how are you?" said Mike when Lisa answered.

"I am okay, how are you?" responded Lisa.

"Okay, but Sandra is serious about me not spending the night here; can I stay with you?" said Mike.

"Yes, yes, I would like that," replied Lisa.

"I don't know what happens after tonight," said Mike.

"Okay," said Lisa.

"I expect you to be at the shop before opening time in the morning," said Sandra to Mike before he left the marital home.

"I will be," replied Mike, not knowing what the future held.

Mike went to Lisa's flat.

"Hello," said Lisa, unsure whether they should kiss or not.

"Hello," replied Mike, equally unsure.

"Mrs Shepherd gave me a hell of a spanking," said Lisa, smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah, I heard it," replied Mike.

"Want to see my arse?" asked Lisa.

"Not sure that I should," said Mike.

"It is your wife's idea for you to be here tonight," pointed out Lisa.

"True," acknowledged Mike.

"So, wanna see it?" smiled Lisa.

"Yes, please," replied Mike.

Lisa turned her back on Mike and slowly lowered her jeans and knickers. Her beautiful buttocks still had evidence of the morning's spanking.

"Touch it," said Lisa, and Mike did not need a second invitation.

Mike caressed Lisa's arse and then dropped to his knees and kissed it.

"Fuck me, Mike," said Lisa.

"Do you think we should?" responded Mike.

"Your wife sent you here; what do you think that she will think that we will be doing?" said Lisa.

"I suppose," replied Mike.

"No suppose about it, get your clothes off and fuck me," said Lisa.

Mike got naked, as did Lisa, and they were soon on her bed fucking. Neither of them knew what the future held for them, but they were going to make the most of the night. Lisa came twice before Mike ejaculated.

The night would be their first, and maybe only, night together, and Mike awoke in the early hours as Lisa sucked his cock to full erection. Lisa then presented her arse, and Mike entered her from behind.

The fucking was not too long-lasting, but it was very energetic.

"Shit! Oh Mike, yes, yes, yes," wailed Lisa as she came with her lover fucking her from behind.

Lisa was cumming for a second time when Mike came in her.

With Mike needing to be at the shop, there was no more sex. They did not know if they had had their last fuck.

They slept in each other's arms, and Mike got up and showered in the morning. He did not know what mood he would find his wife in when he reached the shop.

"Did you have a good night?" Sandra asked Mike when he entered the shop.

"It was okay," replied Mike.

"Only okay? didn't you fuck her?" responded Sandra.

"Well, yes; that was what you expected, wasn't it?" answered Mike.

"I would have been surprised if you hadn't," said Sandra.

They opened up the shop, and more customers asked where Lisa was. Sandra had now got a stock reply that she was not feeling well at the moment.

"I have done a lot of thinking. I want you to phone Lisa and ask her to be here at closing time tonight," Sandra said to Mike.

"Okay," said Mike, having no idea what his wife had in mind.

Mike phoned Lisa and explained that he did not know what Sandra wanted her there for. Lisa arrived just before closing time.

Sandra and Mike locked up and cashed up, and then the three of them went through the back.

"Right, you two just listen," said Sandra. Mike and Lisa looked at each other and then looked at Sandra.

"Lisa, you can have your job back if you want, but there are stipulations," said Sandra.

"Thank you, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa.

"You had better wait until I have finished talking," said Sandra.

"Yes, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa.

"Sex between my husband and I is more or less non-existent, so if he occasionally fucks you, at least I will know who he is fucking," said Sandra. Lisa and Mike looked at each other. "You will need to be discreet, and I will need to know when you are going to do it and agree that you can," continued Sandra. Mike and Lisa again looked at each other.

"Are you serious?" said the previously silent Mike.

"Yes, you will live in our house, I don't want the neighbours wondering where you are, but you can occasionally fuck Lisa until she gets bored with you," said Sandra. "Do you both agree to this?" asked Sandra.

"Yes, Mrs Shepherd, if Mr Shepherd does," said Lisa.

"I can't believe it, but yes," said Mike.

"I need to know in advance when you are going to do it and say that you can," stressed Sandra.

"Okay," said Mike.

"Can I say something?" asked Lisa.

"Yes," responded Sandra.

"I really liked how you spanked my arse," smiled Lisa.

"Well, I dare so that I will have to do it again one day," replied Sandra.

"I hope so," said Lisa.

"Okay, if there is nothing else, you will return to work with Mr Shepherd in the morning, Lisa," said Sandra.

"Yes, Mrs Shepherd, and thank you for being so understanding," said Lisa.

"As I said, you will get bored with him eventually," said Sandra.

So the affair between twenty-year-old Lisa and her employer almost three times her age was no longer a secret, but it could continue under controlled circumstances.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments