Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Like My Arse, Mr Shepherd - Part 7

"Twenty-year-old Lisa has sex with both of her employers, Mike and Sandra Shepherd."

89
18 Comments 18
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Twenty-year-old Lisa Garner could now count both her employers, Mike and Sandra Shepherd, both aged in their late fifties, as lovers.

Lisa worked Monday to Friday in the shop owned by Mr and Mrs Shepherd and had had a sexual relationship with Mike for a month, and with Sandra since the previous evening.

Sandra had discovered Lisa and Mike's relationship on the previous Monday morning when she caught them fucking in the shop before opening time. She sacked Lisa, and gave her a spanking, but re-instated her the next evening, when she also agreed to let Mike and Lisa continue to have sex, but only if they asked and she gave permission.

Sandra's allowing them to continue surprised both Mike and Lisa, but she and Mike no longer had sex and she did not expect Lisa to be interested in Mike for long.

Mike and Lisa fucked, with Sandra's blessing, on Thursday evening. That evening had become their day for sex because that was the day that Sandra was out playing bingo. Sandra also pre-arranged to visit Lisa in her flat on Friday evening, to give her another spanking, something that Lisa welcomed.

After administering the spanking, Sandra and Lisa had sex, all-female sex being a rarity for both of them, and they both wanted their newfound all-girl sex to continue. Sandra told Lisa not to tell Mike what they had done, and Lisa agreed to that.

Lisa did not work at weekends, but she decided to go and see Sandra and Mike in the shop on Saturday morning. She would honour Sandra's wish not to tell Mike that the two females had had sex the previous evening, he already knew that Sandra was going to Lisa's flat to spank her.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Shepherd," smiled Lisa, when she entered the shop.

"Good morning Lisa," said Mike and Sandra, both thinking about how sexy the young woman looked.

They could not talk freely whilst there were customers in the shop, but Lisa hung around until there were, probably briefly, none.

"Mrs Shepherd gave me quite a spanking last night, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa to Mike.

"Did she?" responded Mike, imagining Lisa's buttocks going through various colour changes.

"You deserved it, for seducing my husband," said Sandra, with mock sternness.

"Yes, you are right, Mrs Shepherd," replied Lisa, who very rarely used Sandra and Mike's first names.

"She told me that she teased you about liking her arse," Sandra explained to her husband, knowing that thinking of Lisa's arse would excite him.

"Yes, she did; I did not know that she told you that," replied Mike.

"I told her last night," interjected Lisa.

Customers entered the shop, curtailing the conversation. Lisa stayed for a while, but it did not look like the conversation would have a chance to be resumed.

"See you Monday, have a nice weekend," said Lisa.

"Yes, bye," echoed Sandra and Mike. They both looked at her backside as she left.

Late that evening, Sandra sent Lisa a text.

Hi, I know that you might be busy having fun but I just wanted to tell you that I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you again as soon as possible. Sandra xxx

Lisa was having fun, in as much as she was masturbating, but replied almost immediately.

Hi, I keep thinking of you too, in fact, I am playing with myself thinking of your arse. I want to see it again very soon. Lisa xxx

That stunned and pleased Sandra, who lowered the knickers that she was wearing as she lay on the bed. She and Mike now had separate rooms.

Oh Lisa, I have got to masturbate now that you have said that. We must get together again soon. S

That got Lisa going even more.

Do it! We can both cum thinking about the other. Lisa.

Sandra wanted to get her fingers working between her legs, so her response was brief.

Fuck! See you soon. Bye xxx

The two females masturbated to orgasms, each thinking about the other. Neither had thought too much about sex with other women, but they now had a just-ignited mutual attraction that had them both longing to be with each other. Their age difference was more than thirty-five years, and Sandra had not thought of herself as being sexy in years, but thinking of Lisa had her almost perpetually aroused.

Lisa felt guilty in a way because she thought that her longing to be with Sandra might impact her wanting to have sex with Mike. One possibility was a threesome, but that was unlikely because Mr and Mrs Shepherd no longer had a sexual interest in each other, and Sandra did not want Mike to know about her and Lisa.

Both women spent a lot of Sunday thinking about the other, they really did have the hots for each other in a big way. Sandra was wondering if she did need to keep what she and Lisa had done and intended to do, a secret from her husband. Strangely, despite giving her approval to her husband fucking the young woman, she worried how Mike might react to the news.

On Sunday night there was another exchange of texts between Sandra and Lisa, and both females had orgasms as a result. Mike was oblivious to this, but he was wondering when he would be permitted to fuck Lisa again.

On Monday morning in the shop, Mike thought that Lisa was a bit strange with him. He did not know that that was because she was longing to see Sandra.

"Have I done something wrong?" asked Mike, when they had the shop empty of customers.

"No, of course not; why do you ask?" responded Lisa.

"Well, you seem a bit cold with me; Sandra said that you would soon lose interest in me," replied Mike, thinking that his affair with Lisa might be over.

"Don't be silly, I am not losing interest in you at all," said Lisa, feeling Mike's crotch and giving him a quick kiss.

"I hope not," said Mike.

"You will have to ask your wife when we can fuck again," smiled Lisa, although it was Sandra that she really wanted to go to bed with. She still fancied Mike, but it was his wife that she wanted.

"Yes, I will do that," said Mike.

Sandra appeared in the shop earlier than she normally did when she came to cover for lunch breaks, she could wait no longer to see Lisa. The two females' eyes met, and they could both see the lust in the other's eyes.

"You are early," Mike remarked to his wife.

"Well, I have to make sure that you two are behaving yourselves," said Sandra, longing to snog Lisa.

"You know that we can't do anything without your say-so, speaking of which, we would like to get together again," said Mike. The shop was customer-free at the moment.

"I bet you would," replied Sandra, glancing at Lisa to see how enthusiastic she looked.

The arrival of some customers brought a halt to the conversation.

Sandra had some thinking to do because she could not put a stop to Mike and Lisa fucking, but she wanted Lisa for herself.

After a while, Lisa went to lunch. Reluctantly, because she wanted to be close to Sandra.

"She still wants you then," said Sandra to Mike when they got a quiet moment.

"She says she does, yeah," replied Mike.

"Okay, I will be generous, you can see her tomorrow and Thursday," said Sandra.

"Thank you," responded Mike.

Sandra intended to have sex with Lisa this coming evening, but she was not sure how she was going to justify going out without telling Mike why.

"I have given you and Mike two evenings this week, tomorrow and Thursday," Sandra said to Lisa on her return from lunch. Mike was still there.

"Okay, thank you," replied Lisa, longing to touch Sandra.

niky_dust
Online Now!
Lush Cams
niky_dust

Mike went to lunch, but the shop was busy with customers for quite a while, but at last, the shop became empty.

"I want you so much," Sandra said to Lisa, grabbing her hand.

"I long to have you too," replied Lisa. The women kissed, which was taking a risk because someone could enter the shop at any time.

"I want to come to you tonight, but I don't know what to tell Mike," said Sandra.

"You could tell him about us," replied Lisa.

"Yeah, but I don't know how he will react," said Sandra.

"I would think that he would accept it because you accepted what him and me were doing," reasoned Lisa.

"Yeah, but he might see us doing it as being perverted or something," said Sandra.

"Well, whether you tell him or not, I am so looking forward to seeing your arse later," chuckled Lisa.

"You have a thing for my arse, don't you?" smiled Sandra.

"Yeah, I might spank it this evening," answered Lisa.

They had been able to talk so far, but now customers entered the shop.

They got another spell when the shop was clear of customers, and Lisa ran her hand over Sandra's skirted backside.

"Mmmm, longing to feel you later," said Lisa.

"I can hardly wait," replied Sandra.

The shop door again opened and they got no more alone time. Mike returned from lunch and Sandra left soon afterwards, giving Lisa a very sexy look before she left.

"So, we have two evenings of fucking this week," said Mike to Lisa when they were alone.

"Yeah, very nice of Mrs Shepherd," replied Lisa.

Sandra still could not make up her mind whether to tell Mike about her and Lisa, she might just tell him that she is going out and hope that he does not press as to why. She settled on not telling him, not yet anyway.

"I am going out for a few hours this evening," Sandra said to Mike after they had eaten.

"Oh, where?" replied Mike, who was only used to his wife going out on Thursdays.

"Just out," responded Sandra, hoping that Mike would not keep probing.

"Okay," said Mike, wondering why he had not been permitted to fuck Lisa this evening if Sandra was going out anyway.

Sandra knew that things might be easier if her having sex with Lisa was known to Mike, unless he did not take it well. She knew that if it was to continue, he would probably have to know. She left to see her young lover, the female who was also her husband's young lover.

Lisa and Sandra met in the open-mouthed kiss that they had both been wanting for days.

"Fuck, you turn me on so," said Sandra.

"You do me, too," replied Lisa, before they kissed again, with hands sliding down backs and onto buttocks. The kiss seemed endless.

"Did you tell Mr Shepherd about us?" Lisa asked Sandra.

"No, just told him that I was going out," replied Sandra.

"Did he ask where?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah, but I did not say," responded Sandra.

"Naughty girl," chuckled Lisa.

"Very naughty," laughed Sandra.

"I think that you need a spanking," said Lisa to the woman more than thirty-five years her senior.

"Oh do you, young lady?" smirked Sandra, excited by the thought.

"I most certainly do, and I am going to do it," said Lisa.

"You wouldn't dare," replied Sandra, knowing that it was going to happen.

"Remove your skirt, Mrs Shepherd," said Lisa, sitting herself down on a kitchen chair.

"Who do you think that you are talking to?" replied Sandra.

"The woman whose arse I am about to spank; skirt off, now," said Lisa, her knickers soaked.

Sandra pouted as she undid and removed her skirt, revealing a very damp patch in her knickers.

"Knickers too," instructed Lisa, and Sandra complied, revealing her hairy cunt.

"Are you going to spank me hard?" asked Sandra.

"You said that you were very naughty," replied Lisa.

"Aren't you going to be bare-arsed?" asked Sandra.

"Not yet; get over my lap," said Lisa, pointing at her lap.

The woman who was aged in her late fifties placed herself over the knee of the much younger woman.

"Great arse," said Lisa, caressing Sandra's buttocks.

"A big arse," said Sandra, squirming to Lisa's touch.

"Right, a spanking for you," said Lisa, raising her hand and slapping it down on Sandra's left cheek.

Lisa spanked at increasing speed and power, and Sandra writhed in pleasure, both women were close to cumming.

"Harder, spank me harder," said Sandra, and Lisa obliged.

Sandra's bottom was getting very red and sore as the girl that worked for her, tanned her arse.

The spanking continued, and Sandra's orgasm arrived.

"Fuck, fucking cumming," announced Sandra, as she twisted on Lisa's lap.

Lisa spanked a little longer and then stopped.

"There, that is what happens to very naughty girls," said Lisa, now again caressing Sandra's buttocks.

"Shit, that was amazing," said Sandra.

"Now we will get naked and have sex," said Lisa, prodding Sandra to have her get off her lap.

Sandra got up, her face displaying her sexual excitement. Both women got naked and got on the bed. They both had limited knowledge of lesbian sex but for about the next hour they explored just about every crevice of each other's bodies with fingers and tongues, and they both came multiple times.

"I could get used to being a lesbian," laughed Sandra.

"Me too," chuckled Lisa.

"Don't you want my Mike fucking you?" asked Sandra.

"Yes, I do actually, he is pretty good at it," replied Lisa.

"Is he? I have just about forgotten," answered Sandra.

"You don't mind me having sex with Mr Shepherd, do you?" said Lisa.

"No, as long as you continue to have sex with me," replied Sandra.

"Oh yes," said Lisa, before the women kissed and then satisfied each other again in a sixty-nine.

Sandra decided that she had better go home, but showered first.

"It will be Mr Shepherd here tomorrow," said Sandra.

"Yeah, I had better get an appointment's diary," said Lisa.

Sandra left, her arse still glowing from the spanking and her cunt glowing from the sex.

"Did you have a nice time?" Mike asked Sandra when she got home.

"Yes, thanks," replied Sandra.

Tuesday went much the same as most Tuesdays go in the shop, and in the evening Mike was at Lisa's door. Sandra was at home feeling jealous of her husband.

"Do come in, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa, almost dragging Mike into her flat.

The couple kissed, and gradually removed each other's clothes. They became naked and Lisa pressed her arse against Mike's erection as he played with her tits and kissed her neck.

They were soon on the bed and fucking, and it was a very vigorous fuck. There were a few changes of positions, and Lisa came twice before Mike's ejaculation triggered her third orgasm.

They lay cuddling, with frequent kisses. Mike showered, more out of habit than necessity because he did not have to disguise the fact that he had sex, and they kissed some more before he got dressed and went home.

Sandra had continued to ponder whether to tell Mike about her and Lisa being lovers, she decided that it would make things easier if it was out in the open, but still worried about how Mike would react.

"Did you have a nice time?" Sandra asked her husband when he got home.

"Yes thank you," replied Mike.

"There is something that I think that you should know," said Sandra.

"Oh, sounds ominous," said Mike.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments