Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominant Anticipation

"First Meeting Between Two Lush Friends"

25
6 Comments 6
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about acting out a fantasy brought about by pictures a LushStories member gave me access to."

I've been married for almost forty years and while I still love my wife dearly, she's no longer really very interested in sex and her body isn't all that accommodating to it. Which leads to very regular right arm workouts and looking for new and interesting erotica on the internet. Finding LushStories turned me into a teenager again. I check out the site multiple times a day, getting off on all the incredibly sexy content.

Apparently, I sometimes get a little too captivated by the material as my wife recently came down the basement stairs when I was deep in concentration ogling pictures and videos from a lovely woman I met during my first week on the site. I was horrified to be caught, having been discreet enough in almost forty years of marriage to avoid revealing my secret. She was actually understanding and told me that she could no longer satisfy my sexual needs, and since our relationship had become more friends than lovers, she was fine with me stepping out. She didn't have to give me permission twice!

Which brings us to my new LushStories friend, Lisa. We'd shared sexy messages back and forth and she shared pictures and videos that made me crazy horny and required some immediate self-pleasuring. After a few weeks of this, we finally became comfortable and trusting enough that we decided to meet in person and hook up. As people do on LushStories, we discussed sexual likes, fetishes, and kinks. She told me she was into spanking and being dominated. This was certainly a new experience for me.

So here I was, hundreds of miles from home, about to have a sexual encounter with someone other than my wife for the first time in almost forty-five years. I had booked a hotel room and asked her to meet me in the hotel bar at 5 PM sharp. We planned to have a drink and a light snack to relax, get to know each other a little better in person, and get comfortable. After stopping at the front desk to check in and get the room key, I entered the bar and immediately found her. She was the same mature beauty I saw in her pictures, wearing a knee-length black dress that showed off her curves and cleavage. It was the same dress she wore when posing for some of those sexy pictures for the LushStories gallery.

Normally, I'm not that infatuated with big boobs, but the way she showed her cleavage made me crazy with desire. Her breasts were magnificent and I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on them. I brought her a bouquet of roses because I’m a bit old-school and it just seems like the right thing to do on a first date. Especially when the woman has already committed to getting naked with you! She thanked me and gave me a quick kiss.

As we chatted and sipped our drinks, we became more and more friendly, constantly touching each other's hands, arms, and legs. Every once in a while, we leaned in for a quick kiss. I suspect people were wondering if we were going to do it right there in the bar.

I was still nervous and worried. Would she find an old, slightly chubby guy like me attractive? Could I satisfy what appeared to be her ravenous desires? Could I dominate her enough to please her, but not be taken as some kind of an asshole? I was about to find out.

She had told me upfront that this was an audition of sorts. If I met her approval, her boyfriend might okay another meetup, which might even include some bi-MMF action. I'm bi-curious, so I wanted to get this right. I had all kinds of ideas about what future get-togethers might be like.

As we continued nibbling our snacks, sipping our drinks, and chatting, I was thinking it was going pretty well and I was really going to get some tonight. Feeling bold, and wanting to start dominating her, I asked, "Are you wet?"

She blushed at my forwardness and replied, "Hmmm. Yes."

"Good. Show me."

"We're in a bar. How do I do that?"

"Well, you could pull off your panties and give them to me. If you're even wearing any. Or you could get your fingers wet and show me."

This was all-new territory for me. I'd never done anything dominant or submissive before, but I wanted to show I could do it because she told me she was into it. I'm normally very dedicated to giving others pleasure. I'm not sure. Does that make me the submissive one? This not only gave Lisa the thrill of being dominated, I was going to see evidence of her wetness. That was hot.

As discreetly as possible, Lisa put her hand up her dress, then brought her hand back up, showing me her glistening fingers, a small string of her wetness stretched between her thumb and forefinger. OMG, this woman got my motor running.

"Put it on your lips, then lean in and kiss me," I instructed. Was I pushing it too far?

As our mouths met and I tasted her sweetness the first time, I swear I could have cum in my pants right then and there!

We finished our drinks and headed up to the room, my heart thumping in my chest, my hands sweaty and shaking just a bit. I was worried that everyone could see the tent I had pitched during our time at the bar. I was excited, but nervous beyond belief. I was acting the perfect gentleman, letting her walk in front and holding doors open for her. But it wasn't all about being a gentleman. I also wanted to be able to check out her beautiful ass and watch as her hips swayed from side to side. Lisa had captivated every ounce of my attention, and she knew it! After the elevator door closed, I moved behind her and swatted her ass with my open hand. She flinched and then broke into a grin. I think I was off to a good start.

I opened the room door for her and allowed her to enter the room first. As I pushed the door closed, I grabbed her firmly by the wrist, reached my other hand behind her head, and pulled her to me for a kiss. It was a passionate and wanton kiss that relaxed me and prepared me for our encounter.

As we continued our tongue wrestling, I slipped my arms around her back and pulled her tight. I grabbed her delicious butt with both hands, pulling her closer so I could press my manhood against her body and let her know how aroused I was. I then turned her around, pulling her back against me. I pressed myself against her, boldly reaching into the top of her dress to caress her breast. I gently kissed her neck and ear, moving up and down, and savoring the soft, warm flesh. I took my other hand and pushed it between her legs, pressing against her crotch through her dress and underwear. She turned her head toward mine and our mouths met in another desperate kiss.

Because I'd driven all afternoon to get to her, I wanted to take a shower. "I’ve been driving all afternoon, so I'm going to take a shower," I said. "You sit on the bed and wait like a good girl."

I went into the bathroom, quickly got undressed, and jumped in the shower. I got all soaped up and tried not to spend too much time on my raging hard-on. It would be embarrassing to cum in the shower and not be able to perform! It was one of the fastest showers I've ever taken because I couldn't wait to get out there.

While drying off, I opened the bathroom door and called out, “When I get out there, you better have your panties off and be sniffing them, just like that naughty picture you shared with me.”

I heard movement on the bed, so I was pretty sure she was complying. I put on the robe that was provided by the hotel, and came out of the bathroom, half expecting my fantasy to be over with her having bolted. But there she was, sitting on the bed, holding her panties up to her face. As I walked across the room, I was completely aroused by seeing her sniffing her panties. We'd talked about my panty fetish and this really got me going. "Give them to me," I ordered.

Lisa pulled the panties from her face, smiled, and said, "I hope it is okay that there is a little wet spot in them, just like that other picture you liked so much."

I looked at them and saw her glistening love juices, causing my heart to skip a beat and my manhood to stiffen a bit more.

All I could think was, "I'm such a pervert, and she likes that about me!"

I pulled them to my face and inhaled her amazing womanly scent. Rubbing them on my lips, I opened my mouth and licked the glistening wetness from them. I'd never tasted anything so exciting in my life! She stood and kissed me again, allowing us to share her juices and getting me so hot I was in danger of premature ejaculation. As we embraced, my stiffness throbbed while pressing against her. I slid my hands from her waist down to her hips, feeling her soft, sexy curves.

I pulled back from her, and while we looked into each other's expectant eyes, I told her, "Take off my robe."

She did as told and my cock sprung free. Looking down at it, she gestured her hand to my penis and asked, "May I, please?" She gave it a little tug and said, "It looks like someone is rather excited about this." A bit of pre-cum leaked out onto her hand.

"Taste that," I told her.

She followed my instructions. I pulled her to me for a long, sexy, open-mouth kiss so I could taste it too. I was feeling uninhibited and ready to knock some fantasies off my bucket list.

I handed her back her moist panties, made more so by my licking and sucking on them, and told her to put them back on so I could unwrap my treat when I was ready. I moved my hands to her round ample tits and gently fondled them through her dress and her sexy black lace bra, feeling her stiffening nipples. "Take off that dress now," I commanded.

She stepped back, untied her dress, and dropped it to the floor. "I like what I see," I said. "Now, turn around and let me see your ass."

I firmly swatted each of her cheeks, causing her to gasp. I gently pushed her onto the bed and quickly moved in, snuggling up next to her. I draped my leg over hers, kissing her shoulder, and pulling her face toward me for another passionate kiss, all the while gently fondling her tits like some crazed teenage boy on his first date. I could feel my overly excited cock leaking pre-cum onto her thigh.

I worked my mouth down her chest, kissing the exposed flesh, kissing and nuzzling her boobs through her bra. She reached down and grabbed my erection. I immediately stopped what I was doing and said, "You did not ask permission and you will wait." This killed me because I wanted to feel her touch me more than anything. But I had a domination role to keep up if I wanted a second meeting. I reached my hand inside her bra and teased her nipple, pinching it between my finger and thumb. "Take off your bra so I can do what I want with them," I said. Again, she complied.

I sucked back and forth between her nipples, working my tongue on them while I sucked them into my mouth. I pushed my face between them and then squeezed them together against my face, somewhat smothering me in her ample bosom. "What a way to go," I thought.

As I went back to sucking and teasing her nipples, I ran my hand down her waist, over her soft, curvy hip, to her thigh. I then ran my hand up the inside of her sexy thigh, pausing right at her crotch and feeling the heat through her damp underwear. I pressed against her crotch, pushing between her labia, then moving up and putting some pressure on her clit, with a slow gentle circular motion.

ShadyDiana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShadyDiana

I was desperate to touch, kiss, and lick more of her. I worked my way down her soft stomach, pausing at her belly button and teasing it with kisses and licks. I then kissed a trail down her lower abdomen until I got to that soft sexy mound, just above her sex. I lingered there with some kissing and nuzzling through her underwear, inhaling and enjoying that amazing scent. I kissed my way down the front of one thigh to her knee, then moved to the other leg, and worked my way back up her inner thigh. I'm a total leg and butt man, and hers are spectacular, so I thoroughly enjoyed spending some time touching and kissing her lovely legs. I nuzzled the soft, curvy part of the inside of her thigh, just millimeters from her pussy. I was in heaven. I could feel the heat and dampness.

I tried to slip my tongue inside her panties, but they held too tightly against her skin. So I moved across and teased her labia and clit through her panties. I've always thought a good present is fun to unwrap as the anticipation builds. I kissed up and down her pussy, from her mound to her perineum several times, occasionally sticking my tongue out and licking at her through the lacy fabric. I was desperate to taste her, but I also wanted her to tease her and play on her growing desire.

I rolled back off her and told her to roll over on her stomach so I could admire her body from the back. I gently kissed the curve of her back, working my way down that seductive curve from the small of her back to her wonderful round ass. I kissed her butt cheeks and the soft, smooth upper thighs and worked my way back and forth. I playfully and gently bit first one cheek, then the other. Then I caught her by surprise with another quick smack on the ass. I worked my way down the back of her shapely, soft leg, then worked my way up the inside of her thigh, forcing her thighs to part as I made my way up between them. I planted kisses through her underwear and worked my way down as far as I could in that position.

Eventually, I was lying on my stomach between her spread legs, her gorgeous round ass end up, my neck bent at an awkward angle, while I buried my face in the heavenly crotch of her panties. Pressing my face against her while I grabbed her hips, my mouth was on her pussy and my nose was buried between her soft, round butt cheeks.

Finding this less than a comfortable position, I lifted myself back up and said, "Get on your hands and knees and wiggle that ass. Show me that you want it."

She then wiggled her sexy ass in front of me. Without warning, I swatted her ass again. Twice. I was worried it might have been a bit too hard. Sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between a woman groaning from pleasure and pain. I soaked in the view of her underwear, clinging tightly to pussy, riding up her crack. I love the anticipation that builds in me when I look at a woman bent over in her underwear. I leaned forward and began kissing her beautiful round ass and pussy through her panties. I paid a little extra attention to the red welts I’d created on her ass. I’m really a kind and gentle guy, so I felt a little bad, hurting someone. But she did ask for it.

I reached up and snagged her underwear waistband with both hands, gently pulling them down and exposing her perfect butt cheeks, asshole, and pussy. I leaned forward and kissed her bare butt cheeks, moving back and forth between them while trying to catch a better look at her exposed flesh. I gently bit each cheek with my wide-open mouth. I was very tempted to lean in and lick her cute little rosebud, but I didn't want to freak her out. Maybe butt munching is too much for a first sexual encounter, even if I am supposed to be dominant and we had already talked about my love of using my tongue in "forbidden" places. I swatted her other cheek again. She flinched and moaned again. And a little dribble of wetness dripped out of her pretty little lady bits, proving her enjoyment to me.

I grabbed her hip and assertively rolled her over onto her back. I moved back up and began passionately kissing her pretty mouth. Our tongues explored each other's mouths while I fondled her tits and teased her nipples. Don't get me wrong. Lisa is an amazing kisser, but I wanted to get between her legs and finally taste her. I ran my hand down between her legs, sliding my finger between her lips and feeling the wetness. I moved it up to gently rub her clit, and she moaned into my open mouth with appreciation. I dipped first one, then two fingers insider of her, delighting at how wet she was.

I worked my mouth back down her body again, pausing to suckle each nipple and lick her breasts, so ever gently biting her nipples. I continued kissing down her stomach, over her smooth, bare mound, and down her thigh. As I reached her knee with my gentle, teasing kisses, she opened her legs for me, exposing herself in a completely captivating way. I instructed her to rub herself for me while I watched. A stringy bit of wetness trailed from her eager, wet snatch to her fingers. "Feed it to me," I ordered. She brought her fingers to my mouth and, after licking them clean, I dove in to clean up the rest of her mess. My salivating mouth didn't really improve things, though.

I next ordered her to hold herself open for me. I think I was starting to get into this whole domination thing! Everything I've always wanted to do, but was afraid to ask. She opened herself up, and I was consumed with raw desire at the sight of the pink glistening flesh. I could wait no more.

I moved in and began kissing and tonguing her labia and gently teasing her clit. I worked my way back down to her drooling opening and teased her with my tongue. After repeating that teasing a few times, I decided to finally grant her release. I moved my tongue up and began concentrating on her cute little love button, trying different pressures and movements to see what she liked. I placed two fingers right at her opening, but only gently teased her with them, not inserting them very far.

I found a good rhythm with my tongue and could tell from her movements and breathing that I was doing what she wanted. Her breathing ragged, she began to moan and grabbed my head, pulling my mouth hard against her clit. As I firmly licked her clitoris, she let out one long deep moan, all too quickly reaching that point where things become too sensitive down there. I knew she wanted me to back off, but I felt the urge to dominate her a bit more. I continued licking, and then sucked her engorged clit between my lips, continuing to press on it with my tongue. She clamped her soft, sexy thighs onto my head, tried to pull me up, and begged, "Please stop." I plunged my fingers into her wetness and finally released her clit from my mouth.

I moved back up her body and kissed her. Her lust amazed me. Feeling even bolder, I brought my slick fingers up to her mouth and then brought my mouth to hers so the two of us could lick them clean.

I got up out of bed and stood by the side, my rigid member pointing straight out. Reaching down, I grasped her wrists and encouraged her up from her prone position. As she looked up at me, I said, "Now suck my cock."

I watched in delight as she licked the head of my penis and gobbled up my precum, slowly and seductively taking my cock into her mouth. She was good! Too good. This isn't how I wanted it to end.

Now crazy with the desire to enter her, I told her to get on her hands and knees, with her feet hanging off the edge of the bed. There was her beautiful ass again. I gave it another couple of smacks, watching her wince, and then seeing the devilish grin spread across her beautiful face as she looked over her shoulder at me. I moved up behind her, teasing her slit with my throbbing cock. I knew I wasn't going to last very long once I entered her, so I continued to tease her with several passes up and down her. “Please put it in me and fuck me,” she begged. Oh God! A woman who talks dirty is hot.

Finally, I slowly pushed myself into her, feeling that soft, warm, velvety wetness and listening to her moan with pleasure. I reached around with both hands, grabbing her breasts and gently pinching her nipples while I thrust in and out. I loved the way my cock glistened with her wetness each time I pulled it out and then slid it back in.

I withdrew from her and told her to turn around. She looked up at me on hands and knees as I said, "Suck my dick some more." Watching a woman perform oral sex on a penis that has just been inside her is incredibly arousing to me. I could feel myself getting close, so I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her gently back onto the bed again.

I climbed on top of her and began sucking at her nipples, and sliding my engorged penis closer to her opening. Moving up a bit more, I reached down and guided myself inside her, passionately kissing her with my tongue. As I thrust into her, feeling her soft warm body, and enjoying the incredible pleasure of being inside her, I was right on the edge. "Please cum inside me. I want it. Fill me up, she purred." That put me over the edge.

Not able to resist any longer, I began to spurt inside of her, my cock throbbing, my head spinning, and my body tensing while I pushed as deeply inside her as I could. I grunted in total satisfaction. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in tighter. Spurt after spurt shot out of me, surprising me with the intensity and longevity of my orgasm. I shuddered as I reached the last of my cock pulses and collapsed onto Lisa in spent bliss.

As I lay on top of her, my erection slowly subsided while we continued kissing. I contemplated my teenage years when I would have been ready for another round in a few minutes. At my age. I'd need at least a few hours, probably the night. I rolled off her, and we cuddled side by side for a few minutes, stroking each other's bodies and savoring the moment.

Remembering her desire for domination, I climbed out of bed, pulled her legs around, and told her to hold her legs open so I could admire my seed dripping out of her amazing pussy, a small drop making its way down to her anus. Feeling encouraged to be my own perverted self, I kneeled and buried my face in her pussy, smelling and tasting my still-warm semen, sucking some of it out of her and into my mouth. I then pulled her up to me and forcefully kissed her, pushing my cum into her mouth with my tongue. "Swallow that," I told her. She did as told again.

I took another good look at her lying there with her legs open and the evidence of our action still dribbling out of her. With a smile on my face, and one last twitch of my cock from the sight of her exposed like this, I picked up her panties, bra, and dress, handed them to her, and said, "Go home. We're done here."

Judging from the smile on her face and her wobbly legs, I think I passed the audition. I sure hope so because I want more.

Published 
Written by bobthetraveler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments