Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Down on the Farm Part 2

"I love planting seed with that girl"

11
0 Comments 0
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
This story will make more sense if you read Part 1 first.

I didn't see Jenn any more the rest of that day as she was doing her chores and I was doing mine. The next day I saw her drive out to the field around 8. I'd been two fields away since 6 that morning. I always start early to beat the heat of the day.

She wasn't too far into the field as I drove by about 9:30. She had this really shit-eating grin on her face so I figured it might be redundant to ask how she was but I thought it best to get some conversation going.

She said, "I feel more alive than I have any other time in my life!"

I said, "Wow, then you must have had a really big order filled."

"It was big, and it filled me as I've never been filled but it was more than that," she said as she clasped my forearm and held it firmly.

"Well I'm glad you feel that way. It makes me happy that I can help you find happiness. Look, I want you to know that it made me feel like a kid in a candy store too and just because I went back to work, it doesn't diminish that. You know my wife is often up at the house and we may have a bash with our aerobics down here, but we've got to maintain the vision of an operating farm."

"Oh, I'm in total agreement with you on that. No, I'm good with you getting about your work."

"Ok, I thought I'd just put it in words so you didn't get the wrong idea" as she stepped foward and planted one right on my lips. I held her tight and parted my lips and was assaulted by her tongue before I managed to mount a lip attack myself. As our lips parted, I smiled and smirked.

"What's that?" she asked.

"I was just thinking that yesterday I blasted my seed up into your womb and today that was our first kiss."

I smiled and said, "You think you'll be ready for desert after lunch again today?"

"Been thinking about it since yesterday as a matter of fact!" she said with a shit-eatin grin.

"Ok, I'm headed up to the barn to work on the sprayer and I'll come out to get you before lunch so I'll have to bring you back."

"Sounds like a plan!" as she planted another one on my lips.

I squeezed her tight and held her and said, "Can't wait for that sweet cherry pie for dessert!"

On the way down from lunch I pulled the truck into an area that was well shaded by the trees. After I shut the truck off, I looked over at her and asked, "So are you ready for that cherry pie?"

She said, "Sure am. How about starting by pulling those pants down."

"No, you first today, but before that..." as I leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips this time. Our tongues were doing the aerobics and she tasted delicious. Then I broke away and said, "Ok, door open and britches off".

With that I opened my own door and walked around to her side of the truck where she was just finishing pulling her pink panties off. I planted another one on her lips as she sat there with her bare ass on the seat. I then lifted her shirt up and over her head and unclasped her bra so she was sitting there completely naked. I planted another one on her lips and pressed her back onto the seat with just my toes on the ground.

When I left her lips I licked my way down her neck to her right tit where I thouroughly sucked in the whole areola and worked tongue magic on her nipple. Then to her other breast and did the same. I then trailed my tongue down her left side and she flinched several times as I went from her ribs to the side of her abdomin.

I kept a wet trail down the outside of her hip and across the top of her thigh till I arrived at her mound. I licked up each side where her thigh joined her groin and then I went right up the center of her slit.

She said, "Oh, You sure you want to be there? I've been sweating all morning."

I said, "Honey, this is cherry pie to me. I wouldn't have it any other way. I think the natural scent of a woman is much sexier than any perfume you can come up with."

"Really?!"

"You betcha. Don't ever put on deodorant or perfume on my account."

"That's very unusual."

"Yeah, well I'm an unusual guy."

"That you are indeed!"

With that I resumed my assault on her clit.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

As I was giving her clit a good workout with my tongue, she said, "Oh god, I never knew it could feel so good!" 

"Mike's never gone down on you?"

"Naw," she muttered.

As I continued my sucking on her clit, I could tell she was getting close. I stayed locked on it as she started cumming. It's a good think we were far away from the house 'cause she was quite vocal as she came. I had copious amounts of her cum all about my face. I dropped my pants quickly and drug her ass out just beyond the edge of the seat. I penetrated her easily but she still felt snug again today.

I mounted her the same as I did the day before and held her thighs snug against my torso so she didn't move anywhere when I thrust into her. Her pussy lemon was quite ready today and I could feel the squish with my first penetration. With each stroke I hit bottom and I could feel a surge of fluid coming along my shaft. I could literally feel it dripping off my balls and down my legs. I lasted much longer than yesterday as I started getting used to being in her snug glove.

I said to her, "You like big Jim ramming his big cock up in you?"

"Oh gawd yes, Jim, fuck me, I'm yours."

Those words must have taken her over the edge to another orgasm and I could feel the fluids swoush past my shaft. This was about as much as I could handle and my cock started swelling before she came off her peak.

I told her, "Here's my seed babe," as I started blasting my cum all about the top of her pussy. She flinched and moaned with each of about 5 blasts of my cum again today. She was breathing heavy as we came down. I held her legs as I started shrinking. I could feel the last bit of cum oozing out my pecker as it shrank.

I said to her, "You know this might not be the time to bring it up but you're going to have to give your old man a dose of this now and again. It's gonna be awful awkward for you if you wind up pregnant and he hasn't had any in 3 months."

"Yeah, I know. I was thinking about that this morning after we talked."

"After we talked, huh?"

"Yeah, well, I know you said that you'd tag it every day if it were yours, but it's not really yours, you're driving a loaner. But honey, you can take this body and do anything you want with it anytime you want. I am all yours as far as that's concerned."

"Those are awful strong words for someone committed to someone else. Is this cock that much bigger than his?"

"Oh, you're definitely bigger than Mike both in length and girth but it's not just that. I have never felt like this sexually. I have never felt like this as a woman. Furthermore I'm really hoping that I become pregnant by you because I can't think of anyone including my husband, Mike, that I would like to father my child than you. There's just no comparison between you and Mike...You're like night and day. Even if you two could somehow swap dicks like one could swap tires on a car, I'd still choose you. I know that you're married and I'm married, but I can deal with it. I look at my union with you as a gift and I'm thankful for having recieved your gift than not to have found you. You are what I've been searching for."

I was so touched I let her legs down and laid across the top of her and started kissing her passionately. As she was licking about my lips, she said, "Oh my!"

I said, "Oh that's some cherry pie I'm bringing you honey. Help yourself. It's all across my face." With that she started passionately licking all around my face to collect her pussy juices.

When I got up I noticed that my legs were wet and my pants bunched up at my ankles were very wet. The vinyl seat she was on was all wet and it had run down the seat and collected in the door track.

I said, "Wow girl, I've never seen that much fluid in my life!"

"It's your doing!" she said.

"How you figure that?"

"I've never had a drop of fluid leave my crack in all my life!"

"Wow! So I worked some kind of magic on you?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you!"

I leaned in and kissed her again.

Published 
Written by slim55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors