Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounter On The Bus

"I saw a very large, older woman on the bus and knew I had to have her!!"

19
8 Comments 8
21.6k Views 21.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I was 36 at the time. I worked swing shift and rode public transport. I'd catch the midnight bus. One afternoon I was on the bus and I noticed a homely, very large woman in her fifty's. She had a small female child on her lap. As I watched, she kissed the child's face several times. I became aroused and hard. I thought to myself, "I'd love to have her kiss my face like that." I decided I was going to have her.

I didn't know her. I didn't know if she was married or involved, but I knew I wanted her. But, I most likely will not see her again. 

Three nights later, while waiting for my bus, to go home from work, there she was! In the middle of the night and catching my bus. I walked over to her and said something like, "It's a cold night, isn't it?"

We made small talk until the bus arrived. I got on after her and when she chose a seat, I sat in the seat next to her. It was about a 25 minute ride to my stop. As the bus bounced around as they always do, my right leg connected with her left leg. I didn't move mine from against hers. As we rode, I noticed she wasn't moving her leg away either. I became hard.

As we talked, I found out she worked swing shift across the street from my work. She lived a block away from me. Then she surprised me by saying, "I have been watching you for months. The first time I saw you, you were walking your dog. I thought, 'Oh my, what a handsome man.' I never dreamed you'd talk to me."

Damn, I had no idea this woman had been scoping me out. She told me she'd sit so that she could see me in the reflection of the glass window behind the driver. She asked if I'd like to come with her for a glass of wine.

When we entered her small apartment, I went to her couch and sat on the far end. She poured our wine and brought it to the coffee table. Then she sat right up against me.

"When you spoke to me tonight, I wanted to give you a big kiss," she said.

I placed my right arm around her shoulders and I placed my mouth on hers. As we kissed, I marveled at how nice it was. We hadn't been alone together for more than 5 minutes and we were embraced and passionately kissing. The more we kissed, the more I liked it. My left hand came up and began rubbing her large right breast. Her right hand went between my legs and began rubbing my already hard manhood.

I began unbuttoning her blouse in a fumbling manner. I pulled the blouse open and I began fondeling her bra covered breast. "Let's go to the other room," she said invitingly, as she took my hand and led me to her dark bedroom. I began undressing. She also began taking off her clothes. I stood before her naked with a raging hard on.

She was now down to only her bra and large granny panties. As she removed her bra, her large saggy breasts fell down onto her fat stomach. Then she shimmied out of her panties. "I hope my body doesn't turn you off?" she said.

Then she was before me, totally nude. My eyes drank in the vision of her large, naked, pear shaped body. I couldn't wait to feel her hands on my naked flesh. Just a few days ago I decided to have this woman, and without really trying, here I was with her. Of course it helped that she had been lusting for me for months. I wondered how long had it been for her? We climbed onto the bed together. As we positioned ourselves I had to ask.

"How long has it been since you've had sex?" I asked.

"Ten years," she answered.

I was stunned. Without being in prison or something, why would it be ten years? Well, she was very large, not attractive really and older. Then she told me it had been with her husband who divorced her for a younger woman. And that he had been the ONLY man she had ever been with. This made me even more excited. I was going to be a totally new experience for her as she was for me.

We began kissing again. Those wonderful kisses of hers. I pressed my body up against her large, soft, warm body and my hands began roaming all over her. Tracing every mound and curve.

kiara_jones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kiara_jones1

I wanted to be able to call the memory back in the future.

Then I began kissing her body. I kissed her neck, her ears, her shoulders, and down to her large, plump breasts. I kissed and licked them and then my mouth found her large, hard nipples and I licked and sucked on them, making them grow even harder in my mouth. As I suckled her, my right hand rubbed her womanhood between her legs. She was already wet with excitement as my fingers entered her. I brought my wet fingers up and rubbed them on her nipples, then I began sucking and licking them again, enjoying the taste of her.

I had to really taste her. I kissed my way over her fat stomach and down between her legs. She opened her legs, spreading her fat thighs for me. I moved down between her legs and I looked at her large, plump pussy lips. It was a beautiful plump mound. I kissed it over and over again... then I licked it... licked it and spread the lips with my tongue. I began lapping at her hungrily. She smelled and tasted wonderful down there. She bent her legs and opened wider for me. My face was fully buried in her. My hands reaching up around her legs and rubbing her breasts, her hands on my head and her fingers entwined in my long hair. I found her clit with my tongue and I licked and flicked it. Then again I lapped her with the flat of my tongue, tasting her passion juices.

I sucked on her for a very long time. I think it was the best pussy I'd ever feasted on. Then something happened that I'd never experienced... she was moaning and quivering, I felt her plump clit get harder and then as she let out a scream and her fingers clentched and pulled my hair, I felt her "squirt" onto my tongue. Her hot cum was spewing in spurts onto my thirsty tongue! I was so hard then, I could hardly stand it.

I began drinking in her cum. Gulping it down, not gagging at all. Enjoying every drop of her love nector. Swallowing it all, not wanting to miss a drop, I licked her as clean as I could. When I rose, upright on my knees, she scrambled to her knees in front of me and took my stiff cock in her hand and began jacking me with her short fat fingers. I tingled down my inner thighs from her touch upon me. Then she took me into her mouth. So warm and wet, her tongue working it's magic on my burning cock.

As I watched her there in the dark, down between my legs, such a large body... I had no idea how wonderful being with this old fat woman would be. You certainly can not judge a book by it's cover. Her fingers went to work on my hairy balls as she continued pleasuring me with her magical mouth. I thought, "Wow! Only two men on this earth had ever experienced this and I was one!" I had been with many women, but believe me when I say, "Other men have no idea what they were missing not having "known" this woman." I couldn't wait to see what being inside of her was like.

I reluctantly pulled away from her mouth and I had her lay on her back... I then climbed on her and finding her wet hole, I shoved my riggid cock inside of her. 

"YES! YES! YES!" she yelled as I entered her. "Oh, fuck me till I can't stand it any more!"

She was so hungry for cock and I was so hungry to give it to her. She felt fantastic! Not loose like one would think. She pulled her short fat legs up and in the air as I pumped her again and again. I then erected my upper body and took hold of her ankles and held her legs as I rammed myself inside of her. Watching my cock move in and out of her glorious pussy. Then I heard myself, "Oh, God I love fucking you! Oh, baby, baby, baby!"

Then my thighs quivered as the excitement built and I groaned as I shot my hot, thick cum inside of her, the head of my cock burning red hot! 

I thought I'd not be with her again as I left that morning. But the memory drew me back to her. Not once, not twice, but over and over again for 14 years. We'd still be doing one another if she hadn't moved away to the midwest.

Published 
Written by Roman14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments