Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 5

"Cole and Charlotte's affair continues, but for how long?"

72
14 Comments 14
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was Sunday morning, and thirty-five-year-old Cole Tibbott was getting ready for his run. He usually went for a run on Sunday mornings, around the vast estate owned by his in-laws, Russell and Charlotte Simpkins, or more specifically, by Russell's parents.

Cole lived in a house on the estate with his wife, Sophia, to whom he had been married for eleven years.

Until very recently, Cole and his mother-in-law disliked or even detested each other, they still had to give that pretence when in company, but now they were lovers, and could not get enough of each other.

It was a chance encounter in the woods on the estate two Sundays previously when Cole was out running and Charlotte out horse riding, that sparked what was now happening.

During that encounter, Cole suggested that Charlotte should feel her riding crop across her large arse and that she also needed a fucking, although he did not have himself in mind for doing those things. He did fancy Charlotte though, despite not liking the woman.

Charlotte decided that what her son-in-law had suggested was exactly what she needed and that she wanted Cole to do it, and the following Saturday, after Charlotte had a lot of trouble convincing Cole that she was serious, Cole whipped her mature backside and gave her a good fucking.

They fucked again in the woods when Cole went for his run the next day and the two of them had spent yesterday together, during which the sex included Cole fucking Charlotte in the arse.

The two Saturday liaisons had been made possible by Sophia going out both days shopping with her friend Jane Goodwin.

Charlotte had suggested that Cole take a day off from his work during the week to spend in bed with her, but Cole was concerned in case Sophia should phone his work and discover that he was not there. It was Cole's pride that made him work in the not particularly well-paid job because he wanted to try to provide for his wife and himself rather than rely on funds from Sophia's family, who were loaded.

The house that Cole and Sophia lived in was owned by Russell and Charlotte, but Cole insisted on paying rent.

This Sunday morning it was raining, and there had been no arrangements for Cole and Charlotte to meet for sex. Cole doubted that Charlotte would be in the woods in the rain, but he set off on his run.

As Cole had suspected, there was no sign of Charlotte as he ran through the woods, he was now approaching the stables. He had wondered if Charlotte might be there, although it was more risky meeting there because there were often people around, but there was no sign of Charlotte's Landrover.

As Cole reached the stables, Charlotte appeared at the loft window.

"Come up here, lover," Charlotte called.

Cole did not need to be told twice and entered the stables and climbed the ladder to the loft. Charlotte stood smiling, naked from the waist down, although her lower clothing was nearby should anyone other than Cole appear before he did.

"Is it safe? What if someone else comes along?" said Cole.

"Let's hope that they don't; now get out of your wet clothes and fuck me," said Charlotte, pulling Cole's shorts down.

"You are fucking insatiable, Charlotte," said Cole.

"Ha, I am with you," said Charlotte, before kissing her lover.

Charlotte wanked Cole's cock as he caressed her buttocks, as the kissing continued.

Cole removed his sweatshirt and shorts, and Charlotte lay on her back on some straw. Cole mounted her, and Charlotte guided his penis into her cunt.

They did not have a lot of time, both because of the possibility of someone arriving at the stables and the fact that Sophia would be expecting Cole back from his run.

The fucking had been going on for a while, and Charlotte was close to orgasm when there was a voice from down in the stables, it was Lisa Fairclough, who worked in the stables, talking to the horses.

Cole and Charlotte stopped fucking, with Cole's cock deep inside Charlotte's vagina, and Charlotte bit on her hand to avoid crying out because she was on the very brink of cumming.

Lisa was actually a regular fuck of Russell Simpkins, Cole knew that because he had stumbled upon them in these stables, but Charlotte did not know. Lisa continued to talk to one of the horses, she was apparently saddling them up.

Cole and Charlotte looked into each other's eyes, not sure whether to laugh or panic.

At last, a horse clip-clopped out of the stables, and the fucking recommenced.

Charlotte came almost instantly, although she bit on her hand in case Lisa was still within earshot.

Cole fucked her some more, and Charlotte came again before Cole ejaculated in her.

They lay locked together for a while until Cole withdrew. Charlotte had thoughtfully brought some tissues with her, and they cleaned themselves up.

"It is too dangerous fucking here, there would be hell to pay if we got caught," said Cole.

"Yeah, but it was so fucking erotic you having your cock in me with Lisa just down below," chuckled Charlotte.

"Sophia would be devastated if she knew about us," said Cole.

"So, we keep it a secret," reasoned Charlotte.

"Yes, but if you insist on having sex here, it might not be a secret for long," said Cole.

"Okay, no more stable fucks," smirked Charlotte.

"I need to get home," said Cole.

"Better put your shorts and sweatshirt on first," laughed Charlotte.

"Doh! I would not have thought of that," laughed Cole.

"Take a day off during the week, please," said Charlotte.

"Maybe," replied Cole, getting back into his rain-soaked shorts and top.

"I might visit my daughter this afternoon," smiled Charlotte.

"Well, if you do, remember that you and I hate each other," said Cole, before kissing his mother-in-law.

They peeked out of the window to make sure that Lisa was not nearby, and then Cole went down the ladder and continued his run.

Charlotte put on her lower clothing and then went to her Landrover which was parked behind the stables, where neither Cole nor Lisa had seen it.

"Did you have a good run?" called out Sophia, when Cole got home.

"Yeah, going to shower," replied Cole. He did not like deceiving his wife, betraying her even, but Charlotte Simpkins was getting him twisted around her little finger.

Charlotte did arrive in the afternoon, as she had said she would. She had arrived the previous Sunday afternoon too, visiting once was unusual but twice on two consecutive Sundays was almost unheard of. She did sometimes see Sophia during the week when Cole was at work, but she usually stayed away when Cole was home.

"Mum is here again," said Sophia, when Charlotte pulled up.

"Oh good," said Cole, trying to sound sarcastic, but not concerned about what Charlotte might say as he had been the previous week.

Charlotte came in and made a big show of hugging her daughter and ignoring Cole.

"What are you here for, mum?" said Sophia.

"Just visiting you, I got a similar welcome last week," smiled Charlotte, still ignoring Cole.

"You do not usually visit when Cole is here because you do not seem capable of being civil to him," said Sophia.

"Hello Cole," said Charlotte, pretending that it was under sufferance.

"Hello," replied Cole, equally unenthusiastically.

"Are you going to invite me to sit down, and ask if I want a coffee?" Charlotte smiled at her daughter.

"Actually I am not, unless you tell me why you are really here," responded Sophia.

"Charming, I can see that I am not welcome, sorry to have troubled you," said Charlotte, leaving, with just a glance at Cole.

"That was a bit harsh," said Cole to Sophia, after Charlotte had gone.

AshleyPlata
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyPlata

"Why are you taking her side? She does not like you, and you do not like her," snapped Sophia.

"Sorry I spoke," said Cole, putting his hands up.

Sophia was not in a good mood for the rest of the day, her mother turning up had annoyed her.

Cole's mobile buzzed with a text, it was from Charlotte. He thought it best to open it because if he kept telling Sophia that he would look at texts later, she would get suspicious.

Don't forget, book a day off work to fuck me xxxx

Cole could not answer it, and Sophia did not ask who it was from.

On Monday morning, Cole booked Wednesday off work. He sent a text to Charlotte to tell her, and she was delighted. His only fear was that Sophia rang his office number on Wednesday, she occasionally contacted him on that number but more usually on his mobile.

On Wednesday, Cole had to give all the impressions of going to work, getting dressed for work and leaving in his car at the normal time, he would also have to return at the normal time.

He was unsure about leaving his car at Charlotte's house, in case anyone that should not see it there saw it there.

He decided to phone Charlotte for advice. He also assumed that Charlotte must be pretty sure that Russell was out all day because although their house was huge, they would be almost bound to come into contact at some time if they were both there.

"Hey, I am concerned about my car being seen at your house all day," said Cole to Charlotte.

"Put it in the garage on the side, I will unlock it," replied Charlotte.

Cole arrived and parked in the garage. He was greeted by his lover.

"Come here, my gorgeous hunk," said Charlotte, to a man that she despised less than three weeks before.

"Great to see you, Charlotte," replied Cole, before they kissed.

"The cleaning lady is here today, but I have told her to leave my end of the house alone," said Charlotte.

"Your end of the house? Anyway, where is Russell?" asked Cole.

"Golf all day today, he will not be back until after you have gone," answered Charlotte.

"Does the cleaning lady know why you want your room left alone?" asked Cole.

"She knows not to ask, I have entertained before when she has been here," replied Charlotte.

"You slut," laughed Cole.

"Yes, and now let's go and find out just how much of a slut I can be?" giggled Charlotte, as they went to her bedroom.

They did not take long to get naked, and they then stood kissing and caressing. Cole's cock was rigid, and Charlotte's cunt was wet.

They got on the bed and commenced making love, time was of no consequence at the moment.

Cole's penis moved in and out of his mother-in-law, as they kissed, caressed and petted.

Cole's thrusts speeded up, and Charlotte was about to cum.

"Mmmm, ha, going to cum, going to cum, oh fuck," breathed Charlotte, as she started to orgasm.

The sex went on and on, and Charlotte came a couple more times before Cole groaned and ejected his spunk.

They lay in each other's arms, there was plenty of time for more fucking.

-----------

Sophia had started feeling a bit bad about being so short with her mother on Sunday, she decided to see if her mum fancied taking a couple of the horses out. Sophia was free to use the stables whenever she wanted, but she thought she would see if her mother wanted to come.

Sophia drove to the house, she usually just walked in unless the outside doors were locked.

"Hello Mary, how are you today?" smiled Sophia to Mary Caldwell, the cleaning lady.

" Oh hello Sophia, I am fine thank you; um, I think your mother is, um..," said a slightly flustered Mary.

"What is my mother doing, Mary?" asked Sophia.

"She told me to leave her room today," replied Mary.

"What does that mean? Is she here or not?" asked Sophia.

"I wouldn't like to say," said Mary, who did not know if Charlotte had someone with her, but assumed that she did.

"Is my father home?" asked Sophia, thinking that maybe her mum and dad were having some sex.

"Playing golf, I believe," answered Mary.

Sophia looked at Mary, as her mind churned and the implications became obvious.

"Does my mother have someone with her?" asked a shocked Sophia.

"I don't know, Sophia, honestly," replied Mary, which was the truth.

Sophia thought and thought, and Mary drifted away because the questioning seemed to have finished.

Sophia wondered if her mother had a man with her, was it a one-off or was she having an affair?

Sophia then wondered what she should do, she could just go home again, she could hardly barge in on her mother and maybe her lover.

Sophia decided to go home, but she had to know. She decided to talk it through with Cole when he got home from work and see what he advised.

-----------------

After a long break during which they kissed and stroked, Cole and Charlotte were both feeling ready for more sex. They were blissfully unaware that the daughter of one and the wife of the other had visited and were thinking that her mother was having an affair with someone.

Cole was paying Charlotte's bare arse some attention and the attention was getting more intimate. Cole fingered and then licked Charlotte's arse crack, and she got onto her knees, raising her arse higher.

Cole then tongued Charlotte's arsehole, an arsehole that his cock had penetrated three days before. Charlotte came as she got herself rimmed, now it was time for more fucking.

Charlotte adjusted her position, remained on her knees but put her upper body on the bed, and Cole eased his cock into her gaping wet cunt.

This fuck was hard and fast, and Charlotte almost screamed when she came. Cole had her cumming a second time before he ejaculated into her once again.

They had to be aware of the time because Cole had to arrive home at his normal time on a workday.

They spent more time kissing and cuddling, and wondering how they could spend more time together.

They had a leisurely shower, with lots more petting, and wished that they could manage another fuck, but that would have to be another day.

They got dressed and went downstairs. They discovered that Mary had left a note for Charlotte.

I thought that I should tell you that your daughter called around. I told her that you had indicated that you were not to be disturbed, I hope that I did right. Mary.

"Shit!" exclaimed Charlotte.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Cole.

"Well, you are okay because she does not know you were here, but my daughter probably thinks that someone is fucking me," said Charlotte.

"But with her thinking that, we will have to stop because she would go ballistic if she knew it was me," said Cole.

"Well, we had better cool it for a while, but maybe we can get together again," said Charlotte, looking close to tears.

"I doubt it, Charlotte," replied Cole.

"Well, if it is over, thank you, it was exactly what I needed," said Charlotte, still fighting back tears.

"No, thank you, Charlotte, you are wonderful to have sex with," said Cole.

"Maybe again one day?" smiled Charlotte.

"Maybe," answered Cole, who then had to get his car from the garage and time his arrival home.

--------------

"I think my mother is having an affair," Sophia announced when Cole arrived home.

"Whatever makes you think that?" responded Cole.

"I went around to see her today and Mary said that she was not to be disturbed," said Sophia.

"How do you know she was not alone?" asked Cole.

"I don't, for sure, but I think that she had a man with her," said Sophia.

"Really? Whoever would want to fuck that old bag?" replied Cole.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments