Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exactly What She Needed - Part 7

"Still the mother-in-law/ son-in-law affair continues, but things are getting more complicated."

100
19 Comments 19
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Sophia Tibbott phoned her mother, Charlotte Simpkins, on Saturday morning, Sophia had decided that it was time to start talking to her mother again.

"I still do not approve of what you are doing but we cannot ignore each other, do you fancy taking a couple of horses out today?" said Sophia, she was referring to the fact that her mother had admitted to having an affair.

"I do not fancy riding today, but why don't you come over for a coffee?" responded Charlotte, her buttocks still smarting from the twelve strokes of the riding crop that her lover had given her the previous day.

What Sophia did not know was that her mother's lover was Sophia's husband, thirty-five-year-old Cole.

"Yes, okay, I will be over shortly," said Sophia.

"I am going to see Mother," Sophia said to Cole, she had said the previous day that she wanted to make up with her.

"Give her my regards," said Cole sarcastically, he and Charlotte had not got along together for the eleven years of Sophia and Cole's marriage, and as far as Sophia knew, they still didn't.

"I don't think that she would be interested in your regards," replied Sophia, leaving Cole thinking 'if you only knew.'

Sophia arrived at the large house that Charlotte shared with her husband Russell, shared was correct because they spent most of their time in separate rooms, certainly at night.

Rusell was just going out to play golf when Sophia arrived, and they exchanged greetings.

Sophia felt bad knowing that her mother was having an affair and, so far, not telling her father. What Sophia did not know, but Cole did, was that Russell was fucking Lisa Fairclough, a twenty-year-old who helped in the stables on the large estate owned by The Simpkins. Charlotte did not know that either, but would not have been bothered as she and her husband had long stopped having sex together.

Sophia went indoors, and Charlotte made some coffee.

Sophia might have wondered why her mother sat down very gingerly if she had noticed, but she didn't.

"As I said, I do not approve of you doing what you are doing but, as Cole says, it is none of my business, so I want to make up with you," said Sophia.

"That is fine with me, I want to stay friends with you," replied Charlotte.

The two chatted for a while, although the conversation was always slightly forced and strained. Sophia had always gotten on quite well with her mother, despite Charlotte treating Cole so badly, but their relationship had now been damaged.

Constantly in the back of Charlotte's mind was where, when, and how could she next have sex with her son-in-law, he was very good at it and she wanted more of it.

So far, they had gotten together on two Saturdays, two Sunday mornings, and two weekdays when Cole had taken days off work. He could not keep using up his holiday entitlement, as good as sex with Charlotte was, and weekends were difficult. The two Sunday liaisons had been when Cole was out for a run and the two Saturdays when Sophia was out for the day with her friend Jane.

Sophia went home to Cole.

"She is not showing any sign of remorse, whoever he is I guess he must be giving her exactly what she needs," said Sophia to Cole, speaking of her mother.

"So you and she are still not friends again, I take it," said Cole.

"I don't know if we ever will be as we were," replied Sophia.

Charlotte had decided to go to the woods on Sunday morning in the hope and expectation of Cole taking that route on his run. They could then have a quick fuck in the clearing away from the main path.

Charlotte was well prepared, she had no knickers under her jeans, and she had some tissues for cleaning up after the hoped-for fuck.

Cole set off on his run, he was hopeful of meeting Charlotte, but nothing had been arranged. They had fucked in the stables when he had been on a previous run, but the risk of getting caught was greater there because several people used the stables.

Cole was delighted to come across Charlotte leaning seductively against a tree.

"Good morning, Mrs Simpkins," smiled Cole, halting his run.

"Good morning, Cole, let's go and find that tree trunk that you fucked me over before," answered Charlotte.

"Lead the way," said Cole, and he caressed Charlotte's substantial arse through her jeans as they walked.

The first time, they had stumbled upon the clearing, but this time they knew more or less where it was.

They stood facing each other in the clearing, kissing as Charlotte lowered Cole's shorts, and he undid her jeans. Cole lowered Charlotte's jeans and fingered her cunt, as she wanked his cock.

Charlotte took off her jeans and bent over the fallen treetrunk, as Cole took off his shorts.

Cole stroked Charlotte's magnificent bottom before positioning his penis at her cunt lips, she pushed back as he eased forwards, and his cock entered her cunt once again.

They both understood that opportunities were limited and that they needed to be very cautious, so they had to maximise what time they did have together. This fuck was time-limited in as much as Cole had to be back from his run in a similar time to usual.

Cole gripped Charlotte's hips as he thrust his own, sending his penis sliding rapidly in and out of his mother-in-law's hot and wet vagina. Charlotte panted over the treetrunk as Cole's rod stimulated every centimetre of her sexual region.

The from-behind fucking continued, and Charlotte's first climax approached.

"Mmmm, fuck, oh, oh, oh, fuckkkk!" wailed Charlotte, as her first orgasm arrived.

Cole kept thrusting, the Sunday morning outdoor fuck was going great.

Cole's penis was driving Charlotte wild, she was about to cum again.

"Shit! Oh, fucking hell," shouted the orgasming mature woman.

Cole was getting close to ejaculation, this woman was a truly great fuck.

Cole started cumming, causing a third orgasm for Charlotte.

With the climaxes calming, they remained in position with Cole still inside Charlotte and her with her arse in the air.

"That is a lot better than running," chuckled Cole, as he slowly withdrew.

"You fuck me so well," said Charlotte, slowly pushing herself up.

They cleaned themselves with the tissues and then had a long kiss.

"When can we do it again?" asked Charlotte.

"I don't know, but I really can't use up any more holiday days from work," said Cole.

"Ha, I think that I might kidnap you and keep you in my bedroom to fuck me whenever I want," laughed Charlotte.

"Won't your cleaning lady wonder why she is never allowed to clean your room?" smiled Cole.

"Well, maybe you will have to fuck her sometimes, I think that Mary would like that," replied Charlotte.

"Will Sophia not wonder where I am?" asked Cole.

"Oh yeah, my daughter; Well, it seemed a good idea, but maybe I can't kidnap you," chuckled Charlotte.

"You are a truly amazing woman, but I have probably told you that before," said Cole.

"I think that you have said something like that," replied Charlotte.

They kissed again, and then Cole put his shorts on, and Charlotte put her jeans on.

"Until the next time, lover," said Charlotte, before one more passionate kiss.

"Yeah, until the next time," replied Cole, before he continued his run. He did not have time to complete his full normal course, because of the time spent fucking Charlotte.

-----------

Mary Caldwell had spent a lot of the weekend thinking about Charlotte Simpkins getting fucked, or more specifically, Charlotte yelling out when she came. Mary wanted something to make her yell out when she came.

She could not claim to be friends with Charlotte, they moved in very different social circles, but Mary felt that she could talk to her, although she had never talked to her about sex before.

Mary was not going to blackmail Charlotte or anything like that, but she wanted to talk to her about the fucking that Charlotte was getting. Mary was undecided about whether to confess to listening at the door but she thought that talking to Charlotte about what was going on would be very arousing. Mary was thinking a lot about sex at the moment, mostly because she was not getting any.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

--------------

Mary arrived for work on Monday, she decided to try to gauge Charlotte's mood before saying anything about sex, Charlotte was a bit prone to mood swings.

Having decided that Charlotte was in a good mood, Mary decided that now was the time.

"You do not have a visitor today then?" smiled Mary.

"No, not today, unfortunately," replied Charlotte.

"He seems to be good for you," continued Mary.

"Oh, he is," answered Charlotte, thinking that this conversation was unlike Mary.

"Might I ask if he is married?" asked Mary.

"Actually he is, but why are we discussing this?" responded Charlotte.

"Oh, nothing sinister, I am not going to tell anyone," reassured Mary.

"That is good to know," said Charlotte.

"I do have a confession though," said Mary.

"Oh do you?" said Charlotte.

"Yes, I listened outside your door, and I heard how much you were enjoying it," said Mary, wondering if she would regret saying that.

"You listened outside my door?" responded Charlotte.

"Yes, sorry, I heard you cry out when you came, and that excited me so much," replied Mary.

"And what did you do about your excitement, Mary?" asked Charlotte.

"Well, I was already fingering myself, but I heard you cum twice and I went to the spare bedroom and I came so hard," replied Mary.

Charlotte was finding the thought of being listened to to be so erotic, she did not think that she called out Cole's name.

"You are rather a naughty girl, aren't you Mary?" smiled Charlotte.

"I suppose I am, but so are you, aren't you Mrs Simpkins?" said Mary, very aroused.

"Indeed I am, and I got my bottom whipped," replied Charlotte, also very aroused.

"Did you?" asked a surprised Mary.

"Yes, before you were listening, but it added to the excitement of the fucking," said Charlotte, her eyes ablaze and her mind working on the possibilities.

"Oh, my goodness," said Mary.

"I think that you should have your bottom whipped, for listening to people going about their private business," said Charlotte.

"Who would whip me?" asked Mary.

"Not my lover, his identity needs to remain a secret; I would whip your bottom, Mary, should I do that?" said Charlotte.

"I have not had my bottom whipped since my mother gave me a good hiding when I was eighteen," said Mary.

"You are rather overdue then, don't you think?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes, Mrs Simpkins," replied Mary, who was so turned on.

"And after the whipping, and if you want, I can relieve the arousal that I am sure you will be feeling," said Charlotte.

"Um, I have never done that with another woman, Mrs Simpkins," said Mary.

"I have with a few over the years, it is only if you want to," said Charlotte, looking into Mary's eyes.

"Are you serious about this, Mrs Simpkins?" asked Mary.

"Yes, I am serious in saying that I will whip your bottom and that I will relive you sexually if you want me to," answered Charlotte.

"I think that I would like that, I was very naughty," said Mary, close to cumming in her knickers.

"Okay, how about you come to my bedroom when you have finished your cleaning for the day?" suggested Charlotte.

"Yes, Mrs Simpkins," replied Mary.

"I think that you can call me Charlotte when we do what we are going to do," said Charlotte.

Mary did the rest of her work in a daze, she did not cum in her knickers, but she was very damp. She went to Charlotte's bedroom when her work was done.

"Do come in, Mary," smiled Charlotte, who was just wearing a blouse, a bra, and knickers.

"Thank you,..., um, Charlotte," said a nervous and aroused Mary.

"I propose to give you six lashes with my riding crop on your bare buttocks, Mary, what do you say to that?" asked a very excited Charlotte, it had been a while since she had had sexual contact with a female.

"Yes, Mrs,...I mean Charlotte, I deserve it," replied Mary.

"Okay, kindly remove your trousers and knickers and bend over the back of this chair," said Charlotte, picking up her riding crop.

Mary nervously, and very self-consciously removed her trousers and knickers. She bent over the back of the chair, offering her large bottom for a whipping.

"You have a nice bottom, Mary, I am now going to put some red lines on it," said Charlotte, her knickers wet.

"Yes, Charlotte," said Mary, tensing awaiting the start of the whipping.

The first stroke lashed Mary's arse with a loud crack, the fifty-eight-year-old woman leapt up clutching her buttocks.

"Shit, oh shit, that hurt," announced Mary, rubbing her arse cheeks.

"It is punishment, Mary, it had supposed to hurt, bend over," said Charlotte, shaking with sexual arousal herself.

Mary removed her hands from her backside and bent back over the chair, but she leapt up again after receiving the second lash.

"Oh, oh, oh," mumbled Mary, clutching her buttocks.

"Six lashes, Mary," Charlotte said softly, and Mary slowly bent over again.

She remained bent over after receiving the third stroke, but her legs shook, and her buttocks clenched and unclenched.

Eventually, Charlotte had put six red lines across Mary's arse, she had jumped up twice more, and Mary was sobbing and cupping her buttocks. She was amazed at how aroused getting her arse whipped had made her.

"You have been punished, do you want me to relieve your arousal now? I assume that you are aroused?" said Charlotte.

"It hurts so," said Mary, her hands clutching her arse cheeks.

"I know it hurts, it has been done to me, but it gets me so turned on," said Charlotte.

"Yes, Charlotte, please relieve me," said Mary.

"Lay on the bed, legs open wide," instructed Charlotte.

Mary did so, and Charlotte got her head in between Mary's legs. Mary had a female tongue touch her cunt for the first time.

Charlotte tongued Mary and played with her clit, Mary squirmed, and came.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, oh Charlotte," wailed Mary, as she came hard.

Charlotte let Mary settle after her orgasm, she would bring her off again if Mary wanted her to.

"Thank you, that was amazing, can I do anything for you, Charlotte?" asked Mary.

"You don't have to," replied Charlotte, although she wanted her to.

"I want to, take off your knickers," said Mary, and Charlotte removed her very wet knickers.

Mary then tasted cunt for the first time, she was no expert cunt-licker but she was proficient enough to make Charlotte have a tremendous orgasm.

Charlotte then engineered a sixty-nine, and the two women tongued each other to climax.

Mary might be staying behind after work quite often in the future.

Mary was on her front, with Charlotte soothing her bottom.

"Mary, I can rely on your one hundred percent discretion, can't I?" asked Charlotte.

"Yes, of course, Charlotte," replied Mary, loving Charlotte's soothing of her buttocks.

"Well, you would be shocked if you ever knew who my lover was, but would you be interested in joining him and me one day?" asked Charlotte, pondering a threesome.

"Oh yes, but he might not be interested in me," said Mary.

"I think that he would be, but I will ask him first, but only if you promise me that you will not divulge who my lover is, whoever he is," said Charlotte.

"I promise, really I do," said Mary, thinking that she might get a fucking from the man that gave Charlotte such pleasure.

"Okay, I will speak to him and let you know," said Charlotte, before the two women made love again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments