Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Friend

"Late Bloomers First Experience"

12
1 Comment 1
30.7k Views 30.7k
708 words 708 words
Famous Story
To say she was a family friend might be an under statement. She was the wife of my fathers's best man and had known my parents since their early teens. That said I didn't know her at all. My parents had moved from southern California, shortly after they were married. Which by the way was when they were eighteen. I was their second son and born before their second anniversary. As couples who marry young often do they had a turbulent relationship. But since this story is about her and me, not them I'll skip ahead.

The day I graduated high school we moved back to southern California. My parents were separated again, dad had moved first, mom was in pursuit. After a year of living apart she got her man. Dad had his fill of strange pussy again and was back. About six months later mom threw dad a fortieth birthday party. I don't think that it was the first time I'd met her but it was the first time I'd noticed. Her name was Laura.

To tell the truth Laura was kind of plain, her body that of a thirty-six year old mother of three. But I was an eighteen year old virgin, a little over weight. Tired of chasing girls who just wanted to be friends.

I don't know why her husband left early. He probably had to work, he did have two jobs. She drank a little to much, not really drunk but my mom suggested I drive her home when the party broke up. On the way to her house Laura and I talked politely about nothing. I parked in the driveway and turned to say goodnight; something happened our eyes locked. Ten, twenty, thirty seconds I don't know. I do know, I wanted her and for the first time in my life, she wanted me. We both leaned in at the same moment and started making out. It was my first French kiss, I had eighteen years of sexual frustration built up, the passion of that first embrase was incredible.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

My cock was so hard as she rubbed it through my pants and I pawed at her tits. I wanted to get naked and fuck her right there, in her car, in her driveway.

Honest to god I would not have cared if the whole neighborhood had come out for the show.

Somehow Laura was able to get me under control.

She had me drive to a dark parking lot at a neighborhood church. We got in the back seat, in no time at all I had her blouse unbuttoned I was fumbling with her bra, determination over came inexperience. Another first I had my hands full of tits. Laura apologized for the slight sag, like I cared, I loved everything about them, as I lifted each to mouth, to lick, suck and nibble. I opened the front of her mom jeans and felt her warm moist mound for the first time. I rubbed her slit through her panties. She was squirming all over the seat, so I knew I was doing something right. But I wanted more I slid my hand inside her panties and put two fingers in her pussy. She lifted her hips off the seat and slid her pants down to allow me better access. I finger fucked her to orgasm. My hand was soaked and my cock was hard.
She caught her breath and told me it was my turn. She got herself put back together for the most part. Then had me strip off my pants. I did quickly and turned one leg stretched out on the seat one foot on the floor.

She got down in front of me, licking and stroking my cock. Then all seven inches were in her mouth. I was in love, having the greatest experience of my life. She sucked my cock and licked my balls until I shot my load all over Laura's tits and her backseat.

I got my pants back on and drove in a daze the two and a half blocks back to her house. Laura gave me a hug and kiss and told me we'd talk when I brought her car back the next day.

Published 
Written by welfed
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments