Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lustful Couple Frolic Separately

"Horny married couple misbehave separately and compare notes afterwards."

39
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Two or three times a year Professor Ian Davey, astrophysicist, and his sexy wife June, lecturer in American Literature, threw a large Friday night dinner party. On this particular occasion, there were five couples, and several singles seated around a long dinner table.

Not all were academics. There were industrialists, musicians, sportsmen, and small-business owners. Many an illicit liaison had been initiated at these parties. Low-cut dresses and tight trousers were de rigueur.

Charles, aged forty, solidly built, and sandy-haired, was owner of a successful software development firm. He was delighted to be seated opposite a tallish dark-haired beauty three or four years younger. Her name was Olivia. She had recently been appointed lecturer in Modern History.

Charles and Olivia conversed politely about her subject. Far from just a computer nerd, Charles could hold his own on Olivia‘s current research topic, the role of women in the Spanish Civil War.

After a certain amount of erudite discussion on this topic, Olivia said “And how are you enjoying my tits?”

Charles had been making minimal attempt to avert his gaze from Olivia’s stunning cleavage, brilliantly showcased by her expensive short, black, plunging party dress.

“Absolutely gorgeous, thank you, my darling,” replied Charles.

“That’s my slutty wife Rhonda, the blonde in the very low red dress at the end of the table with her hand in our host Ian’s lap. Her tits are significantly bigger than yours, but I expect yours are a more interesting shape.”

“Doesn’t she mind you describing her as a slut?” asked Olivia.

“Not at all,” replied Charles. “We have an open marriage. It greatly turns me on to think of her with other guys. She has fucked three or four of the guys who are here, tonight. She has a weakness for BBC,” he added, nodding in the direction of Wesley, a very tall, very smart black African mathematics professor.

“I could handle - excuse the pun - a bit of that,” said Olivia, pouting at Wesley.

Wesley had noticed Charles and Olivia’s interaction. He grinned, no doubt knowing why he was the subject of their conversation. His cock stiffened a little, recalling how wet Charles’s wife Rhonda had been for him a few weeks ago.

“What about you, darling? Are you married?” asked Charles.

“No, I’m a contentedly single player,” replied Olivia. “I do have a couple of well-hung friends with benefits to keep me going,” she added. They bantered for a few more minutes. Then Olivia turned her attention to the guest on her left for the rest of the evening.

As the party wound up, Charlie’s stood and asked Olivia what she was up to that weekend. His cock, obviously erect, bulged prominently in his tight pale trousers as he stared down Olivia’s deep cleavage.

She stared at the protruding bulge and stated “Oh, I’ll be having a quiet weekend at home. Tomorrow I’ll be picking up some reading matter at the university bookshop at about eleven.”

When they arrived home, Charles and Rhonda promptly stripped. Charles’ giant cock was immediately stiff. With minimal ado or chat Rhonda bent forward over a solid chair in front of their bedroom mirror.

Charles entered Rhonda’s gushing cunt from behind and climaxed in a few hard thrusts, aroused at the image of Rhonda’s dangling tits in the mirror. During this thrusting Rhonda had been briskly rubbing her engorged clit. She soon let out a shriek, climaxing just after Charles.

After a sexy dinner-party Charles and Rhonda usually liked a slow drawn-out fuck. But in the morning Rhonda had to catch an early train to a northern coastal city for a work conference, so being a sexually adaptable couple, they opted for a quickie, evocative of some of their early dating - both with each other, and with other people.

Just before they nodded off, Charles asked his wife about Wesley. “So, the mathematician didn’t try to integrate your curves again?”

“No,” replied Rhonda. “I just settled for a quick interlude during pre-dinner drinks with that sexy Spanish tennis coach Miguel. We snogged in a dark corner of the balcony. He brazenly lifted my dress, and, delighted to find me commando, deftly slipped two fingers into my dribbling cunt, making me cum almost instantly.

“I led him to our hosts’ bedroom planning to return the favour with a quick handjob before the call to the dinner table. Slutty June was already there, smallish tits bared. She had exercised her hostess’s prerogative, and taken the biggest cock at the party for a speedy fuck.

“Wesley was lying back on the bed, grinning with ecstasy, as June gyrated up and down on his incomparable gigantic lovely black dick, perky small tits jiggling away.

“I pulled Miguel’s trousers down, as he stood by the bed. His cock was also huge. I lubricated him with plenty of saliva. It was the first Spanish dick I’ve had in my mouth since our honeymoon in Barcelona.

“Miguel was clearly hyper-excited, from fingering me and from watching June and Wesley fuck.

“Perverted bitch that she is, June jumped off Wesley, pushed my hand away, and took over jerking big Miguel. She held Miguel’s dick close to Wesley’s very sticky cock, and as Miguel climaxed, June milked his cum all over Wesley’s gigantic balls and engorged shaft.

“Then June went down on Wesley, had a few vigorous sucks, and then resumed her cowgirl fucking. What a kinky slut.

“She and Wesley both orgasmed almost immediately, June screeching foul-mouthed obscenities. Then we had to all scramble to get back to the table in time for entree.”

Charles and Rhonda both slept soundly. When Charles awoke the next morning, Rhonda had left to catch her train. Charles showered, had a leisurely breakfast, and strolled downtown into the shopping precinct.

After browsing in a couple of stores Charles came to the university bookshop as he planned, at just after eleven. He found Olivia in the back corner of the basement, in the erotica section. She looked up from the book she was perusing and said with a grin “Ah, you made it, then.”

Olivia was thumbing through a book titled “Early Twentieth Century Erotic French Photography.”

“For work, then?” smirked Charles.

“Definitely Modern History,” replied Olivia. “I have quite a collection on this topic. I love those sepia prints of beautiful hard French cocks,” she said casually.

Charles could feel his dick becoming firm. “Well, when you’ve finished browsing would you care to go for a coffee with me?”

“I’d prefer a wine,” replied Olivia. “I have a great Riesling from Alsace chilling in my fridge. Come around to my flat in about forty-five minutes.” She gave Charles the address.

Charles killed some time checking out the latest golf clubs in a nearby sports store. Then he made his way to Olivia’s apartment, and pressed the buzzer.

Olivia opened the door. She was wearing just a pair of jeans, and high-heeled stilettos. Her stunning pendant tits and erect nipples were just perfect. She gave Charles a peck on the lips, and groped his hardening cock through his trousers.

“Yes, I’m pleased to see you again too,” she chortled as she took Charles’ hand, and led him through to the living room. Her tits swayed alluringly.

There was a rectangular coffee table set up with a sofa at one end, and an armchair at the other end.

“Take your fucking trousers and jocks off and sit on the couch,” commanded Olivia. “I like to ogle a cock for a good while before I fuck it.” She sat down on the chair.

Charles excitedly but a little nervously obeyed instructions. His huge dick sat up proudly. Pre-cum dribbled as Olivia leaned back comfortably and put her hands behind her head, so that her tits jutted forward optimally.

“That’s a lovely cock, cowboy,” said Olivia, licking her lips provocatively. “Size-wise you’re up there with the big boys, especially when it comes to thickness. Your knob is a beautiful shape, and your shaft has a lovely pattern of distended veins.

“I hope you won’t mind if I take it in my mouth later on?” she said, deliberately blandly, knowing very well that this approach was working Charles into a frenzy.

Charles attempted to reply in an equally cool manner. “Oh, I expect I could manage that.”

Olivia produced a tube of lube from the pocket of her jeans. She passed it across the table, leaning forward so that her incomparably lovely tits dangled tantalisingly.

“Pop some of that on your beautiful cock while I fetch us some wine,” said Olivia. “Don’t tug too firmly. You never know what might happen.” She stood up, and sashayed back to the kitchen, luscious tits wobbling gorgeously.

Charles was very experienced sexually, but he had never had preliminaries quite like this. He was concerned about his capacity to hold back from ejaculating before he wished. While Olivia was out of the room he squeezed the shaft of his cock firmly, almost painfully, just behind the knob, to dampen the pace.

Charles gasped when Olivia returned with two glasses of riesling. Now she was wearing just her high-heeled stilettos. Her thick black curly pubic triangle was just what Charles hoped for. The tops of her thighs glistened with cunt-juice.

Olivia lingered as she bent over to put the wine on the low table. She knew from multiple previous sessions that this view of her tits hanging down could drive guys to the brink. She savoured Charles’ response: eyes widening, jaw-dropping, cock seeping pre-cum.

Next, Olivia pulled her chair to the very end of the coffee table. She lined up several cushions on the chair so that she would be pushed well forward. She perched on the front of the seat, on a cushion covered with a towel.

She sat there, stilettos on the table, and spread her legs widely, giving Charles a perfect view of her excited genitals. The towel was very necessary, as her juices were prolific.

She alternated. First, she played with her clit, making it erect like a little cock. Then, two fingers into her vagina: more juices. Then back to her aroused clit.

Olivia continued the bland conversational tease, asking in a flat, neutral voice “Do you think my cunt will be sufficiently moist for you?”

Charles replied “Oh, I should think so,” as he slowed his tugging in a desperate attempt to avoid climaxing.

Then there was a change of tack. Olivia squeezed a large amount of lube onto and between her stunning tits, and said to Charles, still rather blandly, “Would you care to cum between these babies?”

Charles somehow managed to politely assert that he would indeed care to do so.

“Let me know when you’re getting close,” said Olivia, grinning at Charles’ attempts to hold off from cumming.

“Getting close, getting close,” stammered Charles, almost immediately.

Olivia swiftly moved to the couch, dipped her breasts to an optimal position, and rubbed Charles’ distended cock over them and between them.

To both Olivia's and Charles’ delight after just a few rubs his gigantic cock emitted a huge volume of spunk over what Charles thought must be the university’s most outstanding mature tits.

Olivia plunged her tongue into Charles' mouth in a rather teenage way, while caressing his lovely huge balls. She pulled back and said, “Thanks, that was great, Charles; hardly anyone else has lasted that long.”

Like all experienced cock-loving sluts she knew it was best to make a guy feel special but not unique. It was most arousing for Charles to know that he wasn’t the first to go through raunchy Olivia’s erotic ritual.

After a couple of sips of wine, Charles moistened a finger and reached for Olivia’s engorged clit. He rubbed it and squeezed it with a delightfully varying tempo, eliciting a deep moan from Olivia.

“Let’s take our wine to the bedroom,” she murmured.

Charles was renowned for his recovery time, and Olivia’s boudoir ambience certainly helped. He felt his dick start to stiffen as he took in the enlarged framed photographs of gorgeous guys with big cocks in varying states of erection. There was a stack of erotic books on the bedside table.

He reclined with his hands behind his head as Olivia avidly took his cock into her mouth. Her skilled sucking and licking had Charles completely erect again in no time. She straddled him, and enthusiastically eased his beautiful dick into her hungry wet cunt.

The bland approach was gone. Olivia gyrated on Charles’ monstrous impaling dick, uttering vulgarities which were quite inappropriate for an up-market academic. She rejoiced in its length and thickness. She loved mesmerising him with the bouncing and rotational movement of her tits.

Olivia was extraordinarily aroused recalling the lecherous look on Charles’ face when she had displayed her cunt on the coffee table. She was delighted to have honed her cock-teasing technique such that she could drive an experienced spunk like Charles out of control.

She stayed on his dick, but changed from sitting up to leaning forwards so that her tits pressed on his lovely muscular torso, and they could kiss. Thrusting on Charles' beautiful cock at this angle produced optimal pressure on Olivia’s engorged clit so that she could no longer restrain from climaxing. She orgasmed convulsively and noisily, letting out a series of most non-academic bellows.

She dismounted, and lay with her back to Charles. She liked the way his stiff cock nestled between her buttocks. However, she only experienced this briefly. Charles reached around to find Olivia’s stunning erect nipples, and plunged his throbbing dick back into her gushing pussy.

Charles varied the force of his thrusting, matching it to the varying intensity of his nipple squeezing. Olivia rapidly became again highly aroused, but Charles used his experience to sense when she was again close to climaxing, and slowed his thrusting to a complete halt.

Charles took Olivia through several cycles of this alternation of hard thrusting and then pausing, relishing his capacity to take Olivia to the brink, but then not allowing her to climax.

She became a little frustrated. “Keep thrusting hard with that fucking huge cock and make me cum again you useless bastard,” she shouted crudely.

Charles withdrew his cock, rolled Olivia onto her back, and gently dropped a finger onto Olivia’s protruding clit.

“Even a legendary cock-tease like you needs to take a turn at being teased,” murmured Charles.

He gently rubbed and firmly squeezed Olivia’s clit, making her wriggle and moan.

Then Charles licked and sucked Olivia’s clit, making her gush copious amounts of cunt-juice, and scream with ecstasy.

“Some more cock now, darling?” asked Charles, blandly.

Olivia could only manage to nod.

Charles continued the tease. He rubbed his engorged knob against Olivia’s clit, and then slipped his cock inside a little way for a few seconds, before removing it, and rubbing his glans on her clit again. He repeated this sequence several times.

Femi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Femi

Olivia trembled with frustration. Each time Charles slipped just the end of his cock into her hungry pussy she would beg for him to push it right in. Charles would just grin and return his dick to her clit.

Then, he finally relented. He slowly and assertively pushed his wonderful huge cock deeply into Olivia’s sodden cunt until the shaft was totally embedded. They ground their pelvises hungrily against each other as they kissed, tongues frantically probing.

Charles quickened the pace and force of thrusting. Olivia screamed as she orgasmed.

With his usual impeccable timing, Charles climaxed a moment later, grunting repeatedly with each of his final vigorous thrusts.

Thirty minutes later, Charles awoke, after his customary post-coital nap.

Olivia was sitting up, finalising a text.

“Darling Charles, that was just great. You’ve really given me a cuntsworth. Next time I’m having a quiet Saturday morning at the bookshop I’ll be sure to give you a call. But after you shower, you’ll have to leave. I’m going out this evening.

“Wesley has just texted, and asked me to come around for a threesome with he and his sexy Swedish wife Elke.

“It has been a couple of months since I’ve tasted pussy. It will be really exotic to lick and suck Scandinavian cunt while there’s a BBC inside me. I’ll tell you all about it next time we fuck.”

Meanwhile, a couple of hundred km. up the coast, Rhonda’s anthropology conference was proving to be very boring. After a couple of dreary lectures, she decided to cut her losses and head to the pub.

To her delight, tall gorgeous slightly greying Timothy Webb, an associate professor at the host university had made the same decision. Tim was an expert in “The Anthropology of Sexuality.”

More importantly, he was said to have elite practical skills in his field. Slutty June, Friday night’s hostess had fucked him when they were students. (June had actually fucked nearly everyone when she was a student). June had advised Rhonda that Timothy was hung like a thoroughbred stallion, and could go all night.

Rhonda breezed up and introduced herself. “I understand you were an undergrad with June Davey,” she said to Tim.

“Oh yes,” said Tim. “How is the old harlot? Still enjoying her gang bangs?”

“Absolutely,” replied Rhonda, recalling her husband Charles’ account of the time he and two of his golfing mates had bumped into her, drinking alone in a village pub near their course. After a convivial drink or two June had been delighted to adjourn to an upstairs bedroom with the three golfers and the publican.

Each had fucked her from behind. Then for seconds, Charles and the publican had given her a DP. Rhonda had loved sucking her husband’s sticky cock when he came home and described that encounter.

For respectability, Rhonda had worn a conservative grey cardigan to the lectures. Now, at the pub, it was a relief to peel it off and display her stunning cleavage in a classy low black dress. Tim’s flatmate Sven returned from the bar and introduced himself.

This muscular blond Norwegian Adonis was multi-talented. He was tutoring part-time at Tim’s University, while still managing, in his mid-thirties, some semi-professional football with a local team.

Great eye candy, thought Rhonda. She’d wager that this athletic stud would be very well-endowed. Rhonda’s juices oozed at the thought.

Tim was also rather easy on the eye, and his conversation was witty and erudite. The prominent bulge in his designer jeans was an additional bonus. Rhonda’s hand wandered over his thigh as they bantered. Before long, her hand settled on his bulge.

This was the cue for Tim to issue the “Back to my flat for a drink?” invitation. Rhonda accepted enthusiastically. Sven had wandered off and was chatting with some football mates.

As soon as they entered the flat, Rhonda and Tim embraced, and kissed hungrily. Rhonda hoped that Tim used his cock as ably as he used his tongue. Tim directed Rhonda to the living-room and fetched two glasses of wine from the kitchen.

As Tim entered the living area, Rhonda, seated on the sofa, peeled her sexy top down to her waist revealing her sensational oversized tits. Her aroused, erect nipples protruded provocatively.

Tim sat beside Rhonda. They resumed their frenetic kissing. Tim squeezed Rhonda’s engorged nipples very firmly, pulling on them so that she writhed her pelvis and moaned. She expertly undid his belt, and unzipped his jeans.

His cock matched husband Charles’ for length and thickness, but his knob was more bulbous, with a provocative bleb of pre-cum.

“Very suckable,” murmured Rhonda. She felt her already moist pussy gush some juice.

She cupped Tim’s huge balls, and slipped his lovely dick into her eager mouth. She tongued and sucked his cock in a way he found extremely exotic.

At this point, Sven arrived home from the pub. He smirked at the sight of his flatmate being sucked by a feisty fortyish blonde with her beautiful nipples so erect. He tried to discreetly slip past them and head for his room.

Rhonda paused her oral activity and said to Sven “Where the fuck do you think you’re going, gorgeous. Get me another wine from the kitchen.” Rhonda held up her empty glass, staring at the bulge in Sven’s tight pants. “That looks promising,” she purred.

Sven returned with Rhonda’s wine, and a glass for himself. Rhonda grinned when she noted the damp spot over Sven’s bulge.

She took a substantial swig of Pinot Gris, stood up, magnificent tits dangling tantalisingly and announced “OK guys, it’s spit-roast time.” She led her two studs out of the living room and found Tim’s bedroom.

Rhonda rapidly shed her dress and G-string. The tops of her thighs were soaked with cunt-juice. The guys frantically ripped off their clothes. They provided an image Rhonda would keep in her memory bank for many years - two tall, intelligent, handsome guys standing there with their supra-optimal erect cocks pointing skywards ready to impale her.

Lovely Sven was uncircumcised and a tad longer than Tim. Rhonda looked forward to describing both to Charles when she returned home.

Rhonda had no need for foreplay. She kneeled on the bed at the lower end, and told Sven to kneel on the bed in front of her. She took his mega-cock in her mouth while Tim stood behind her. Tim slid his huge hard dick into Rhonda’s welcoming wet pussy.

Both guys had previously participated in spit-roasts, but neither had experienced one where the woman involved had assertively taken the lead in the raunchy way that Rhonda had done. Both found her forthright style extremely exciting.

Rhonda firmly applied her lips to Sven’s somewhat retracted foreskin and eased it forward as far as it would go. Then she slipped her tongue under the foreskin and moved her the tip of her tongue around gently, making Sven moan ecstatically.

They settled into a rhythm. Each of Rhonda’s sucks on Sven’s lovely cock was in time with Tim’s forceful thrusts into her aroused juicy cunt.

There was a wide full-length mirror positioned so that they could see the action. Rhonda’s magnificent tits, nipples taut, hung beautifully. Tim leaned forward and squeezed her dangling nipples pulling downwards very firmly.

Experiencing this sensation while watching it in the mirror drove Rhonda to the brink. Tim intensified his thrusts, taking Rhonda over the top, into a pulsating, contracting climax. Tim soon followed, grunting gutturally with each spurt of his voluminous ejaculate.

Rhonda removed Sven’s cock from her mouth, sat up a little, and to his delight expertly jerked him so that he shot his massive load over her gorgeous tits. They both chuckled contentedly.

The trio remained naked. Rhonda loved watching Tim wander about the flat preparing a light snack. His huge cock was a gorgeous sight even when flaccid.

They alternated intelligent conversation with filthy banter as they washed their meal down with generous amounts of wine. Sven was semi-erect the whole time, aroused by Rhonda’s prolonged glances at his cock as she sipped her Shiraz.

Rhonda stayed the night, and alternated bedrooms. Sven and Tim each fucked her twice more.

Rhonda, ever insatiable, absolutely loved each screw. Her very favourite one was the second fuck with big Sven. She straddled him, and lowered herself onto his huge sticky cock with a joyous sigh.

She always loved cowgirl fucks, and this one with Sven was one of her finest. She relished the aroused look on Sven’s face as her magnificent tits bounced up and down while she rode his cock. His nipple-squeezing, with subtle variations in pressure, made her squeal with ecstasy.

Rhonda lowered her gorgeous tits to Sven’s face so that he could kiss and suck and bite her beautifully elongated nipples. He did this with such highly skilled and arousing technique that Rhonda only needed to grind her engorged clit against Sven’s pelvic bone a few times to make herself cum yet again - her fifth glorious orgasm that night. With a few frenzied thrusts, Sven climaxed almost simultaneously.

Next morning Tim brought three espressos to Sven’s bedroom. He slid into bed next to Rhonda. As they sipped their coffee, Rhonda fondled and sucked Sven’s cock. Tim squeezed Rhonda’s right nipple with just the right amount of pressure so that she gushed onto her already sticky thighs a mixture of cunt-juice and semen. This aroused Tim again so that his tireless cock became rock-hard once more.

Sven assertively orchestrated their finale.

“Lie on your back, Tim,” he instructed. “Rhonda, sit on Tim’s cock and then lie forward. I’m sure he’ll cope with those lovely tits pressing against his chest.”

Tim nodded enthusiastically, pushing his cock deep into Rhonda’s oozing cunt, as she leaned forward onto him.

Sven stood behind Rhonda, covered his hand with her gushing juices, and applied the liquid liberally to his rigid cock and Rhonda’s anus. He eased his dick in gradually but relentlessly, delighted at the feel of Tim’s cock against his own, separated only by Rhonda’s thin vaginal and rectal walls.

It had been ages since Rhonda’s last DP. That night she had given two very well-endowed male strippers a lift home after a friend’s hens night in Hamburg, and one thing had led to another.

Rhonda said to her fellow academic “Your flatmate’s lovely big cock feels just great inside my arse, Tim. I suspect you know exactly the sensation.” Rhonda had a hunch that these raunchy studs knew each other’s bodies rather well. Like many hetero women, Rhonda had a well-developed portion of her arousal centre devoted to images of gay or bi males enjoying each other’s cocks.

“That’s for us to know, and for you to wonder about, you lovely filthy slut,” replied Tim, as he intensified his deep thrusts into Rhonda’s receptive sodden cunt.

Rhonda was indeed wondering. She was trying to formulate a mental image of Sven, huge cock erect, taking Tim’s aroused dick into his mouth. Doing so while each cock was actually thrusting into her was too much. Rhonda let out a high-volume shriek as she had a shuddering orgasm. Both guys followed suit, delivering their final loads ecstatically into her aroused cunt and arse - a brilliant finish to a lovely debauched weekend.

On Sunday night, Charles slowly sipped a scotch as he read, awaiting Rhonda’s return from her conference. She entered the living room to find her husband propped on the sofa, wearing just an untied dressing gown. He was contentedly fondling his semi-erect cock. He was re-reading Millet’s “The Sexual Life of Catherine M.”

Rhonda fetched a glass of Riesling for herself, topped up Charles’s whisky, and joined him on the sofa. It was time for a part of a weekend apart that they both relished - the review of each other’s frolics. Charles tossed his book aside.

They decided that Rhonda would go first. She peeled off her top and bra. Charles was aroused to see that, as was often the case after a weekend apart, his wife’s luscious huge tits were peppered with recent bite marks.

Rhonda produced a tube of lube from her handbag, applied a liberal amount to Charles’s now fully erect cock, and started to tug. Charles assumed this meant that his wife’s errant cunt was too sore from the weekend’s pounding, so that a fuck wasn’t appropriate.

Rhonda taunted Charles with detailed descriptions of Tim’s and Sven’s uber-cocks. She made it patently clear that although she loved Charles’s dick, Tim’s and especially Sven’s were significantly superior in many respects- most notably how they felt in her cunt. She gradually stepped up the pace of the tugging as she developed her narrative.

Charles managed to hang on through the spit-roast description, but then lost it when Rhonda casually discussed how she had repeatedly switched bedrooms, each time wanting more cock.

With a sudden cry, Charles shot an impressive load over his wife’s gorgeous battered tits. Rhonda chuckled happily. She was a tad disappointed that they didn’t reach the DP. Never mind; she would give her over-sexed husband another beautiful cum later when she finished her description of her session with the lads.

Now Rhonda got to hear about Charles’s shenanigans.

“You fucked that slut with the stunning cleavage from Friday night, didn’t you?” asked Rhonda.

“Mmm, certainly did,” replied Charles, as he pulled his wife’s jeans and damp panties down to her knees.

“What was her cunt like? She’d be the type of bitch to be totally shaved” surmised Rhonda knowing that Charles preferred a full bush.

Charles ruffled his wife’s rather thin pubic hair. “No, on the contrary, she had a lovely dense black bush - much thicker than yours,” he replied, moving his hand down to Rhonda’s aroused clit.

“You might have bigger tits than Olivia, but her clit is substantially bigger than this,” taunted Charles, making his wife moan and gush. ”It became incredibly engorged when I licked and sucked it.”

Rhonda groaned and writhed. She begged Charles to finger her, but he persevered with her clit as he continued his description, lingering over his account of rubbing his knob against Olivia’s beautiful clit.

Rhonda was becoming desperate. “Charles, I need your fingers in my cunt,” she commanded.

“Yes, that’s what Olivia said,” chuckled Charles, cruelly continuing the tease, squeezing his wife’s clit with crafty varying pressure.

Then Charles finally relented and slipped three fingers into Rhonda’s needy oozing pussy.

Now Charles did not vary the pace. He vigorously rammed his fingers in and out. One more taunt brought Rhonda to a screaming climax. She just couldn’t stand it when Charles said “Darling, young Olivia’s cunt was the wettest my cock has experienced for years.”

Charles topped up their drinks. “A satisfying weekend for us both, then!” he exclaimed. “I’m really looking forward to Swingers’ Club next Saturday.”

“I can’t wait that long,” Rhonda replied. “Let’s go to the mid-week session this Wednesday.”

She reached for her husband’s cock and began stroking it lightly.

“Now, would you like me to tell you what I got up to when I went there by myself last month while you were away?”

Published 
Written by mzay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments