Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gardeing with my MIL pt5

"Fun might have ended"

13
2 Comments 2
29.4k Views 29.4k
864 words 864 words
This might be my last story about my sexual adventures with my MIL. Sometimes things take a wrong turn  and  this time it did.

After my last writing my MIL said we should meet at her place just for something different.  She said her mother was going out with some of her family members and we would have the house to ourselves.  She called around 6:00 to tell me her mother had left and she would be expecting me around 6:30.  I arrived promptly  rang the doorbell and was greeted by my MIL in some very attractive lingere.  She asked how I liked it.  I couldn't help but like it the bustier really showed off her tits, and the "T" back panties made her ass look fabulous.

We made our way to her room closed her door (to keep her moms annoying poodle out)got on her bed and just started with some tender kissing and fondling. I was stroked her clit and finger fucked her to several orgasms This went on for almost 30 min . I was looking forward to a nice session of love making but she had other plans.  She told me all she wanted to do was "fuck"! She grabbed my dick and started to masturbate me very rough, so as a payback I pinched both her nipples , lifted her tits off her chest and began to jiggle them. She then started to suck me letting her teeth graze my cock and giving light bites as she went.  I really did not knowhow long I could last under these conditionsso we changed positions. 

I realized she was wanting my dick in her mouth, so I put her on her knees stood in front of her and began to use that sweet mouth as something to masturbate with. I was pumping her like it was her pussy.  Then I laid  her back down and swung her hips over me and went to work.  First I stuck 4 fingers straight into her wet cunt , started to slap her ass. and tounge her swelling clit  I knew by her reaction she loved it. Then I forced 3 fingers into her ass. She moaned and pushed back sinking my fingers even deeper. I wanted something else to fill her pussy so I grabbed her vibrator off the bedside table , pushed it in to the hilt and twisted the bottom to turn it on. This really got her juices flowing making her labia and inner thighs glisten and giving her another orgasm. 

  Without even an apology she got up repositioned and sat straight down on my sore dick.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

 She  was fucking me like a woman possessed.  It was so hard I thought I might get injured.  I started to squeeze her bouncing tits fairly hard pulling down down on her nipples every time she went up.   She threw her head back and moaned. I let go and started just slapping them like a speed bag.

To protect my dick from injury  I rolled her onto her back and took control.  I was fucking her as hard as she was doing me. We were both into it now . I told her if her tits were sore to suck and lick them a while  she did just that.  This gave me time to come up with other ideas.  I dismounted got out of bed headed to the door  and she wanted to know where I was going. I told her I had  an idea I thought she might like. I opened the closet door got one of those pants hangers with the built in clothes pins and headed back to bed.  When I got back to I clamped each nipple under a pin and roughly stuck my dick back into her.

She wanted to change position and got up to all fours with nor clamped tits now dangling. I know she thought I would just what I did. I pushed my erection into  her ass and started the same hard pace.  She was frigging  her clit and starting to orgasm.  I had never really  heard her orgasm like that but my wife had told me stories  about hearing her mother when she was a child.  It just kept building and she was getting louder. Even the stupid dog was joining in.  All of a sudden she had the biggest orgasm I've seen.  I felt my own cum moving and said over her noise "I'm comming". My mother in law told me "oh yeah shoot it in my ass."  All of a sudden her door burst open with a "are you" that was all her mother got out. I guess her mother never thought she would find her daughter with her tits in a clamp being ass fucked  by me. Her mouth flew open and her eyes got big . She just stood there, but I couldn't stop.  I was past the point of no return, I pulled out and shot a load on my MIL's back and ass.  My MIL told her  she was OK get out  and she would explain this to her later, but she just stood there like a stature.  She finally left us and it was really uncomfortable leaving.

Published 
Written by SIL50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments