Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Graduating with Fucking and Honors

"Always had a thing for her, now I got her"

6
3 Comments 3
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
This story took place a weekbefore I was set to graduate from college. I had completed all of the coursework and gotten all of my grades but I just wanted to be absolutely sure that I was in line to get my diploma. Therefore, I was on my way to my advisor’s office. My advisor was my favorite professor at the college, professor G. She was a cute brunette that I’d had as a freshman and a crush instantly developed the first day of class. I wanted to sleep with her ever since then, but I knew that we could both get into a lot of trouble, so I never did anything of that ilk. We did become friendly and talked all the time and she occasionally complained how much she worked and she joked about putting a couch in her office so she could just sleep there. I reminded her of that after our meeting that day.

As I walked down the hall to professor G’s office, I heard her talking to another student about graduation.

He was yelling saying, “I did all the extra work, I should be graduating with fucking honors.” She told him that he just missed the cutoff and wouldn’t be getting the honors recognition. He left the office still extremely angry and I walked in and sat down.

“Sounds like he’s really upset, too bad,” I said.

She heard my voice and looked up and smiled at me, “My favorite student, what can I do for you?”

I told her that I just wanted to make sure I was graduating and she looked shock.

“Not only are you graduating, you’re getting honors too, you have a great GPA,” she informed me.

Now it was my turn to smile. I stood up, walked over to her open door and closed and locked it.

Then I walked around her desk to stand right beside her and whispered to her “Well that last guy wanted to graduate with fucking honors and he won’t be. I want to graduate with fucking and honors.”

She caught my drift and smiled and then stood up and whispered back “Who would you like to fuck and where?”

I pulled her close, kissed her full on the lips and answered “The sexiest teacher in this whole place who I’ve had a crush on for four years,” Then I pushed her down onto her desk and finished “And right here.”

She had a hungry look in her eyes as she nodded and said “Ok, I have some time before my next appointment and I’ve always had a little crush on you too. I was hoping you’d make a move.”

That was all I needed to hear as I immediately started unbuttoning her shirt and kissing her neck. When her shirt was off, she stood up and undid her bra as I pulled her skirt and panties down to her ankles. When her bra was off, she took a step as I shed the rest of her clothes, leaving the woman I’d wanted for years standing naked right before my very eyes. As much as I wanted her, I was paralyzed by my wildest dreams coming true and having this beautiful 6 foot woman with long brown hair and sparkling brown eyes looking back at me. She helped me out by grabbing my hands and putting one on each of her 38 DD’s.

“I think you had something like this in mind?” she asked, winking at me.

I shook my head and got back into focus as I kneaded her tits and lightly pinched both nipples.

“I’m a big girl, I can take more than that,” she said after I pinched them.

I gave her another kiss and said “I know you are, professor, you’re sexy as anything. I just don’t want to hurt you.”

She replied “Don’t worry about me, I love rough sex and can take anything you can give me.”
I bit her nipples, taking her declaration as a personal challenge and then said “You want to bet?”

“Try me.”

That was all she had to say and I knew that my fantasies about having sex with her would be nothing compared to the real thing. I put her back on her desk and turned her on her stomach so I could play with her pussy and ass. I started licking her pussy and giving her light spanks when she told me to open her bottom drawer and handed me a key. I opened it and saw enough toys to stock a small sex shop. As I was doing this, she had turned over and when she saw my shocked face she just winked and told me that I could use any of them anywhere on her.

I pulled out an egg vibrator and stuck it into her pussy and turned it on high.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

That instantly got her moaning and I looked for more toys to continue our adventure. As I rummaged around the drawer, I found some lube, but the seal was unbroken.

I turned the egg down, so as not to burn her out too soon, picked up the lube and asked “You ever use this?”

She shook her head no and said “I was going to once, but I chickened out.”

I pulled her face close to mine, cracked the seal right in front of her and said “Well today you will.”

She smiled and nodded, and like a little schoolgirl said “Yes sir.”

I turned the vibe back to high and stuck my middle finger in her ass without warning. She screamed in pain for a few seconds, but then started to adjust to the new sensation and switched from yelling in pain to moaning out of sheer delight.

“If I knew it felt this good, I would’ve done this long ago,” she said.

“I’m glad you like it, gorgeous,” I responded as I added another finger and started thrusting both of them in and out. I continued this for a couple of minutes until she was nearly breathless and told me that she was about to cum. I stopped for a moment and slapped her clit before continuing and making her cum moments later. She managed to get out a thank you as she was recovering from her orgasm and told me that she never imagined that anal could feel that good.

“That’s nothing, wait until I fuck that tight little ass,” I said.

She was radiant from her first orgasm and moaned “Yes please. Please fuck my ass and make me cum again.”

I had her turn over and gave her a couple of spanks as we exchanged dirty talk, making sure she was revved up again and ready for more. When I was thought she was, I opened the lube and put a generous amount on both her ass and my cock before shoving my entire length into her. I heard her breath catch in her throat and a big smile came to my face as I was making this sexy older woman experience something brand new and giving her so much pleasure.

I stopped moving and let her breathing return to normal as she got used to my cock in her ass. When she started rocking back and forth I knew she was ready and I began to fuck her lightly.

“Give it to me harder than that, I’m not a teenage virgin,” she yelled.

I pulled her hair all the way back so that her head was right next to mine and I said “You are an anal virgin so I was trying to break you in slowly, but since you asked like such a good little slut, I’ll pound the life out of you. Don’t even think of asking me to slow down or stop until you cum,” I said as I released her hair and pushed her head down onto the desk. Then I fucked her hard and fast, while spanking her and calling her names. She loved every second of it based on her moaning and shortness of breath. After ten minutes of pounding her doggystyle on her desk, I pulled out.

I spanked her again and ordered “Turn over. I want to see your slutty face as I make you have the orgasm of your life.”

She quickly complied and as I reentered her ass, I smacked her clit a few times. As I got back into the rhythm of fucking her ass, I slipped the egg back into her pussy and put it on medium, stimulating both of her holes. She had her eyes closed and was smiling and begging me to make her cum. I did just that as I fucked her for the next twenty minutes, switching the egg from medium to high, back to medium then to low for a while before finally going all the way back to high.

By now she was screaming at the top of her lungs and I was sure that we had an audience listening outside her door, and I loved it. She was begging me to finish her off and make her cum and I was more than happy to consent.

I smacked her clit over and over, saying “Cum for me, you dirty professor slut. Cum for your favorite student while he has his cock buried deep in your ass.”

She gave one last scream that was so loud my eardrums popped and then we both came together and collapsed on the desk.

When we had both recovered ten minutes later, she looked me in the eyes and said “You remember that thing I said earlier about being able to handle whatever you could give me? Well I was wrong. That was the most intense, pleasurable sex of my life.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” I replied. “Now about that couch…”

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments