Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpa’s Friend

"Gina sleeps with grandpas friend."

37
8 Comments 8
49.0k Views 49.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
It was the summer of Gina’s seventeenth birthday; she had hoped to go away with her parents but they wanted to go away together romantically. Instead, she was told she would be going to a beach resort with her grandfather. Don’t get me wrong, she liked hanging out with grandpa James, it was just that he was old. Well, old in her eyes anyway.

She packed her bags for the beach resort she was told they were going to and waited for grandpa to pick her up. Gina wore almost sheer summer dress with her plain white bikini underneath. She looked a sight of pure sweet innocence.

Gina, like I said, was seventeen with long dark curls and dazzling blue eyes. Her cute button nose rested above small pert lips. Her smiled made her face shine and everyone liked her.

The sound of a car approaching the house signalled that grandad was arriving. Gina grabbed her bag and walked out the door as the car pulled up. Grandad’s car, a polished silver 2013 Ford Fusion, looked good, it was his pride and joy.

Grandad stepped out the car and hugged his granddaughter tightly, she was his second pride and joy. Grandma had passed away during complication to Gina’s mother's birth and grandad had brought her up as a single father. He was great and took pride in his accomplishments.

James walked over to his daughter and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. He shook his son-in-law’s hand and then went to help his granddaughter put her bag in the boot of his car. He watched as his granddaughter hugged her parents and then got in the car.

Grandpa James, as he liked to be called, was not old, he was not yet sixty, well he was fifty-nine. He thought of himself as cool and enjoyed feeling young. Went for walks every day and even hit the gym once or twice a week. He loved the new age hip hop and could rap to the likes Eminem, much to the amusement of his granddaughter.

They pulled away from the driveway and grandpa put on some tunes. The radio came to life on grandpa James’s favourite R&B station and the beat started to kick in. Gina started bobbing her head to the music as grandpa’s fingers started to tap on the steering wheel.

“Gina I have rented a cute little bungalow right next to the beach, we will have everything you have in the house and access to the beach, it’s beautiful there. We will have a BBQ every other night and we can swim in the moonlight.”

It sounded nice to Gina and she could actually imagine it in her mind.

“One more thing, my friend from the gym is coming along too. Don’t worry the bungalow has three bedrooms.”

Gina looked disappointed and grandpa chuckled and gave her a soft pinch on the cheek. They drove a little longer till they could smell the scent of the sea. Grandpa drove down a beach road till it stopped being more public and turned into a more private area. Small bungalows dotted the beach edge and the further they drove the bigger the bungalows got.

Grandpa pulled up the car outside a nice sized bungalow and stepped out. Gina grabbed her bag from the trunk and helped grandad with his. The smell of cooking meat on a fire wafted towards them, as grandpa opened the door for his granddaughter.

They walked through the house and out to the back porch that led right onto the beach. Standing on the porch was an older man in just swimming trunks. He was well toned and muscled rippled through his body. Grandpa and the man shook hands and smiled and talked warmly to each other. The man smiled sweetly at Gina and she knew they would get on well.

“Hey guys,” he said. “Just in time for lunch, grilled chicken thighs and steak. I made us a salad and have grilled corn too.”

Grandpa tapped the man on the back and went to grab a plate.

“Gina this is Liam, Liam, this is my granddaughter Gina.”

Liam smiled sweetly at Gina. Liam was younger then grandad, about fifty. He was tall, almost six foot. He had light brown hair, greying at the edges, dark, caring eyes and a nice neat close-trimmed goatee.

Gina could not help but check this older man out, and he knew it.

After lunch, Gina took off her sundress and went for a walk along the beach. She told grandpa that she wanted to get a tan but that wasn’t her only reason. She wanted to find somewhere private to masturbate, masturbate over Liam, he was hot.

She found a nice quiet spot, rocks would hide her from view. She lay down her towel and sat back on it. The sea air did something to her, it made her hornier than she usually was. She pulled off her top and lay back. Her breasts were already glistening with sweat from the heat of the day.

She started to run sun cream into her body, making sure to caress her breasts and nipples as she did so. Her breathing got heavier as her hands glided over her body and into her bikini bottoms. She could feel the heat coming from her smooth pussy and let her hand linger.

She could see Liam in her mind as her fingers started to probe at her teenage cunt. She could see his eyes staring at her, undressing her mentally. She wanted him but didn’t know how to approach the older man. In the meantime, she would make do with masturbating over him.

Her fingers gently probed her wet pussy, as her spare hand cupped her teenage breasts. She pinched her nipples and groaned, she loved masturbating and was doing it often since she discovered it the year before. She loved to feel her own fingers penetrate herself and loved touching herself.

Her fingers slid in and out of her pussy with ease and she groaned loudly, the sound of the sea masking her groans. She pulled the strings to her bikini bottoms and pulled it away so she was naked and then carried on masturbating. Her body was sensitive and it wasn’t too long till she started to buck under the strength of her oncoming orgasm.

She lay back in the glow of her orgasm, unwilling to move. The sun beat down on her, making her feel good as the sea winds masked the heat of the day. After an hour, Gina put her bikini back on and slowly walked towards grandpa’s bungalow. She spent the rest of the day relaxing and talking to Liam.

Liam seemed to want to train her. In his car, he had brought his weights and yoga mats. she just laughed and let him talk to her. Over the next week, things started to take routine, Gina would wake at ten in the morning and go down the stairs. The kitchen/dining/living room would have the chairs moved to the side as Liam and grandpa would be doing yoga together. Liam wore his tight Speedos that left little to the teenager’s imagination.

While they finished their yoga Gina would set up breakfast, usually toast with jams or cereal. Then after breakfast the three of them would go for a walk together parting ways after ten minutes. Gina would go to her “spot” to sunbathe and sometimes masturbate. The men would jog on the beach.

Then they would meet for lunch usually a light meal. After lunch, grandpa would drive them to some museum of the sort. The first day was an aquatic museum and the second was a history museum. On the third day, grandad took them horseback riding and Gina found out that Grandpa James was a bit of a cowboy. By the fifth day, grandpa decided he wouldn’t take them out but go himself to find some amusement.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley



This arrangement seemed to suit Gina and Liam fine. So it was after lunch grandpa drove away and Gina led Liam onto the beach. Gina had been watching the older man all week and had started to get wet dreams about him. Little did she know the having a scantily clad seventeen-year-old in front of him all the time was not doing good to Liam’s blood pressure.

Gina led the older man into the water of the sea, it was refreshingly cool. She pulled the strings to her bikini top, taking it off and throwing it onto the beach. Liam’s hands shook as he rested the palm of his hand on her bare back. Gina knew what she was doing and turned around quickly, his hand staying in the same place ended up resting on her young breast.

Liam blushed and Gina innocently looked up at him, she then giggled and stepped closer to him. Her young breasts pressed against his chest and she could feel him get hard under the water. She slipped her hand into his trunks and could feel his thick stiff member. He blushed at her as she started to gently jerk him off.

“Liam, grandpa won’t be back for hours. We can go back to the bungalow and have some fun, you can do anything you want to me. I am all yours.”

She started to walking out the sea, her young breasts visible for anyone to see, not that there were many people there anyway. As Liam awkwardly followed her, she giggled, his trunks had a visible tent showing off his arousal. Gina picked up her bikini top and led the way back to the bungalow.

As soon as she stepped through the door, Gina pulled the strings to her bikini bottoms, letting them fall to the floor. As Liam stepped in behind her, she got to her knees and pulled his trunks down. Not only was he handsome, he was quite well endowed too. his penis was nearly eight inches long and about five inches thick. She looked up at him and licked her lips. It’s not very often a middle-aged man gets to have fun times with a teenage girl.

Gina wrapped her young lips around this older man’s penis, making sure it was nicely coated with her saliva. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock and soon he was rock hard in her mouth. He held on to her head gently fucking her mouth. She loved the taste of him and sucked as hard as she could, her tongue sliding over his pee hole making him groan.

Liam pulled his cock from Gina’s mouth and lifted her up. He carried her up the stairs like she was a ragdoll, putting her over his shoulders. She giggled excitedly as Liam to her to his room and laid her back onto his bed. He spread her teenage legs and buried his head between them. He lapped at her tight hole making her squeal in delight, her young body shaking under his spell.

Liam stood up spreading the young teenager's legs, she looked up at him encouraging him. He slipped the tip of his cock against her cunt, watching the fold swallow him up. She was young and tight and they both gasped for different reasons. She gasped at how big he was entering her and he gasped at how tight her young hole was.

He leant forward kissing her gently as he slid in and out of her. He couldn’t enter her all the way yet, as she was so tight. She would have to get used to his size and girth before he could push all the way in.

Slowly, he slid in and out of her tight hole, increasing the depth and the speed he pounded each time. Soon his cock was slamming fully into her cunt making her scream in pleasure. He slammed with the ferociousness of someone who had been missing sex in a while.

He stood up, picking Gina up with him. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he held her by her ass. He pulled bounced her up and down impaling her on his cock. He knew what he was doing and her young body could not take too much of it.

She groaned aloud as she held on tightly, her body shaking as an orgasm ripped through her body. Liam put her down as she continued to shake. Her body slowly calmed down and she smiled weakly at him. Liam sat on the bed and Gina pushed him back, making him lie back on the bed.

Gina straddled Liam’s lap, impaling herself on his cock. She leant forward to kiss his as she gently bounced on his cock. Her young breasts pressed against his chest as they kissed passionately. She gently bounced on his lap, as they made out slowly. He held her back pulling her body close and pushing his hips up and into her.

They made out slowly and lovingly, his hand gripping and squeezing her ass. She bounced more vigorously, sitting up and arching her back. Liam’s hands traced the outline of Gina’s belly before cupping her young breasts and caressing them.

Liam picked up the young girl from his lap and lay her back on the bed. He spread her legs and leant forward he slowly licked at her tight hole. He pushed her butt up and gently licked at her pussy and ass at the same time. This seemed to drive Gina mad as she whimpered and groaned even more.

Liam picked her up putting her onto all fours. He slipped his cock back inside her from behind, holding on to her hips as he started to slam his cock inside her. She pushed back with every thrust as he gripped her ass. He squeezed and gripped her butt, gently spanking her.

As Liam fucked his young lover she groaned and groaned at him.

“Fuck me, Liam, yes pound me. Fuck me hard, please.” She looked back at him, “Liam you want to fuck me in the ass too, don’t you? Please put that big cock in my ass.”

Liam pulled his cock out of her cunt pushing against her butthole. Gina took a deep breath as she spread her ass for Liam. He gently pushed his cock against her hole, feeling her sphincter slowly give way. Slowly his cock entered her ass, forcing slowly all the way in. Gina gently pushed back against him feeling inch after inch enters her ass.

Slowly he started to build up a rhythm as he fucked her in the ass. She screamed and groaned, encouraging him to fuck her harder. Liam’s hand slipped between her legs, playing with her pussy as he fucked her ass.

Her teenage body shook once more as yet another wave of ecstasy washed over her. Her ass gripped his cock like a vice as her orgasm built and built, as her pussy erupted with her girly ooze. He pulled his cock from her ass flipping her over and shoving his cock into her mouth.

She looked up at his as she sucked his as hard as she could, watching his body tense up. She knew what was going to happen and prepared herself for it. She relaxed her throat as he grunted from deep within his core. His eyes widened as the first jet of silky smooth cum shot down her throat.

She sucked him deeper swallowing as much as she could. She gagged and opened her mouth as the remaining load of cum dribbled out of her mouth and over her chin. It dripped onto her small breasts as he pulled his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him, swallowing what had remained in her mouth.

He sat down on the bed watching her rub his cum into her skin. She smiled and lay on top of him. They kissed slowly, her arms wrapping around him. He had never felt so good. She seemed to make him feel alive, more alive than any workout could do.

It was going to be a lovely holiday.

THE END

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments